Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A sunny day on Aventurine Street [Open.]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Appearently they were teaching more than he thought, social interactions, team work, those two concepts never crossed his mind when he tried to figure out how the academy works, he of course was more interested in the political aspect of what they're supposed to teach, what are shinobi, what do they do and how do they do it, that was the main point behind him wanting to go to the academy to begin with, to further understand how this country works.

"Hmm, I see, I see, so basically after graduation there are supposed to be teams involved and we are supposed to operate through that team...? Interesting, how big are those teams? Is it devided in pairs or a larger amount?"

He was curious, this whole new world that started to open up to him was so different from what he knew, and some of that information was not even stored in his host to begin with, this couldnt get any better now.

"Oh yes, I'd love to visit the academy, maybe you could show me around"

He suggested quite casually, for a moment he thought that conposition of his words might be a little insensitive but he figured that what was done was done and there was no need to rehash the past. He got up from the chair and left the money on the table enough to cover for the both of them plus a pretty generous tip.

"Please, lead the way"

He waited for her responce before leaving the cafe, in hope that she'd lead him to the academy and even in more hope to find there a teacher to continue his investigation.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa noded and got out as well. She started walking towards the crowd.

"from what i heard, if you get into a team it will usually be three genin and a teacher to help them advance, but i guess those who already have a teacher don't need a team. I think it's important though."

Going throught the crowd towards the academy she made sure that Kurohebi was still following her. No use going to look for him if they got separated. As she looked up the first few minuscule grains of rain, not even droplets yet, starting to hit her nose. Better hurry before it starts to rain.

[Leaving the topic]
[Continuing in: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=591&t=46029 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back