Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

{a t t r a c t} and REPEL [Honnou]

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fear of the unknown that was lurking inside her, threatening to overpower her at any moment by its mere existence, especially since it was unsatisfied that its revenge could not be completed, could be crippling at times with the Lion Volt, the Raiju, held captive by her own skin. Perhaps that was the most terrifying of it all, that her blood and skin were the true ties that bound it to her and that it might rip forth when it realizes how, knowledge that the girl desperately tried to avoid hearing at any cost. However, as Kaji said, this could also be a blessing and the massive surge in power did not go unnoticed by the Santaru, though it paled in comparison to the Lion Volt in even its unstable form, for a 14 year old genin of no particular talent, it was impressive. Even the brunette understood this.

The silver lining in the dark cloud of her situation.

So, with her already strong lightning ninjutsu amplified to untold levels, the youth recalled Kouin's instruction and knowledge of manipulating gravity. Back then, the kunoichi couldn't even begin to change the situation of a single pebble, but times had changed since then. She knew she was being watched and couldn't go far from the main manor, but they certainly would not appreciate such ninjutsu being done there. So she made her way a place oh so familiar indeed where the sights, sounds, even the smells brought thoughts and memories and emotions that seemed forgotten, buried, so very long ago, though it was only a few years.

The Academy, classes should have let out for the day and she was so small that she still might pass for a student. A field, open and spacious, would be the perfect thing for this training. Perhaps...some other effects would be necessary. Gravity was an art to move things from people to another, so perhaps heavier objects would be needed. Those shouldn't be too hard to find, Sayomi thought to herself, as images flooded her mind with a wave of nostalgia. But, first, to be sure that she didn't lose control.

"I'd...better practice on m-myself first..." she stated, moving to an area to make sure nothing was around. After all, everyone should have gone home for the day. And so, in rapid succession, she performed the hand signs flawlessly.

"Lightning Style: Hidden Art: Anti-Gravity Jutsu!" she declared, one of the only times she found confidence these days and lacked the notable stutter, as if announcing it to the world as the world started to seem different. Feel different. Look different. The gravity rustled beneath her feet immensely as she started to levitate off the ground. It was rather...exhilarating, to be perfectly honest.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something had awakened in him… those eyes had changed a lot of things around him. Honnou barely recognized the normal field of vision anymore after having had an even more obscure, almost all-seeing clairvoyance. That was why his eyes were closed right now, so that he could remember back at the Saito HQ when he fought Hoshi… no matter what the older boy had planned out, it turned efficient in pushing the younger Hyuuga to even further heights. However, if there existed a shinobi who could move with such speed and push harder than this world could push back, then he had a lot to reach. What a luck for him…

Now that he did find himself near the Academy, his hype wasn’t decreasing at all. Eyeing the building from a good distance away, he focused and commanded his chakra to run through the veins around his eyes. A pulse was felt along with a small circle of light, pale chakra expanding in almost an instant around his now activated Byakugan. “W-Woah..!” he let out in amaze, because previously, he was too blank and sucked into the battle to even think of what was going on around him, but in such a peaceful day, he was able to fathom all the changes. One of those changes, though, was the sudden burst of aura from a point behind the Academy. He was curious to see if it was intentional changes, and thus he dashed forward to find out that some upperclassman was…

It was literally the first thing that his all-seeing eyes fathomed. Her feet! They were levitating from the ground, she was flying like a balloon! “W-Woooooaaaahhh..!!!” he breathed out shockingly, “A-A-Are my e-eyes… d-deceiving me?” His veins were still quite clear and visible as well as his almost blank, white eyes…

WC: 302

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jutsu seemed so much easier these days, despite having to worry and contend with the power of the spirit inside her, but perhaps, most likely, it was that same reason that she both seemed and felt as skilled as she was now. The power which surged through her veins, though not entirely her own, was amazing and the feeling of being suspended in air, even if just above the ground for a few inches or so, could be considered near intoxicating and she almost quivered with excitement over the feat of power, feeling what little weight that was apart of her almost evaporate into nothing as her own personal gravity had been all except negated.

It did not last, however, for though the young Santaru had assumed herself to be alone, it soon turned out not to be the case as a young voice stammered and broke the feeling of euphoria and, as such, her concentration as well which caused the newly acquired jutsu to come to an inevitable conclusion in this matter and all gravity to return. In fact, it seemed like it had multiplied as she fell to the ground, hoping to land on her feet, but instead alighting upon her heel and slipping, falling on her backside with a dull, thundering thud and a wave of pain immediately swept through her body.

She tried to ignore it, however, she was in trouble now, or so she thought, looking up in the direction the voice came from, she saw a little...boy? Just a few years younger than herself, how embarrassing to be caught by her junior in such a terrible failure. Some genin she was! Sayomi scrambled to her feet quickly, brushing herself off more than a slight bit pink in the cheeks at the disaster and immediately bowed in shame to the person she immediately recognized as a Hyuuga. It was in the eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't...I mean, I d-didn't think anyone was h-here...I didn't mean to g-get in the way," she explained in a confusing, but sincere apology.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uh… uh!? Apparently, his little expression had interrupted her in the flying session as she landed hard on her rear. Crap, was he in trouble now? Maybe she was just training, why was he even trying to interrupt? He was just curious to see what was going on, and his Byakugan was leading him here! Immediate feelings of guilt surged through his body, but after a brief moment, it appeared that the other Genin felt more guilt than he did. That was, especially, shown through her apology.

“Ehh… n-no, pardon me!” he replied anxiously, holding his hands up in protest, “I shouldn’t have interrupted… uhm… can you fly?” Maybe the situation needed to switch topic, so he decided to address the phenomenon that manifested earlier in her soaring above the ground for longer than what a mere jump could accomplish. His Byakugan was still active, though, as he didn’t consider turning it off for now. Then again, it was all part of his little goal to try and reduce the strain that the Dōjutsu gave him and every other Hyuuga. “I… wait, what kind of jutsu was that? Could you show me, again?”

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This embarrassment was best saved for when she was alone, in private, or best of all, not at all. To be found by a student...what looked to be a student...in the field of the academy when she was already a genin, it was so shameful to her and the best the young teen could do was hope he forget it entirely, to be quiet honest. She nibbled on her lower lip, a nervous habit, for a short time trying to find a way to get out of this situation without any further damage to what she felt to be an already frail reputation that she had. Though, he did look to be a Hyuuga, someone probably from a high ranking noble house. Though that only made it all the worse if he were to go spread rumors and such. Kids were never very nice, from her experience.

The veins around his eyes pulsed, the first thing the youth noticed as she dared to chance a glance towards the boy, her small fists clenched around the fabric of her shirt trying to maintain some semblance of composure as she would soon avert her eyes. She knew that his Byakugan was active, though her mind drifted when he asked a rather, in her mind, silly question to which she immediately responded with a quick, short, shake of her head no, taking a breath all the while in hopes it would calm the excessive pounding of nerves in her chest.

"N-No...not flying...it's...it was just jutsu..." she explained softly, hoping and praying that would get her out of this situation and fast, only to have the hopes shattered as he posed a demonstration on her part. An audience was something that she came out here to get away from, not to entertain with her failures...but she had to conquer this self-awareness somehow. Perhaps he wouldn't laugh. "I g-guess...just...just don't laugh..." she replied timidly as she got into the stance and performed the handsigns. "Lightning Style: Hidden Art: Anti-Gravity Jutsu!" She declared, though much more gentle than when she was alone as she began to rise off the ground like before, still focused on the boy's feet and earth in front of him.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh, well. She was more timid than he thought… it was actually a cute attribute, but it also made the encounter appear a bit awkward. The combination of pushed nerves, anxiety and stammering words made it overall mundane? Maybe they just needed a push - a push called showing off Jutsus! Given that she had just showcased some new Jutsu that Honnou had never seen before, he wanted to see and know more of it. Maybe he would be able to oerform the same thing… maybe…

He watched the handsigns sharply. Thanks to his Byakugan, it was easier than ever. A specific couple of combined fingers that formed pictures in his head as she performed a Jutsu under the name ‘Lightning Style, Hidden Art: Anti-Gravity Jutsu’. That hit Honnou like a bat; an actual Hidden Art!? Could it, by any chance, be a special Jutsu to her? It must’ve been closely related to the girl given its Hidden status, because the name reminded him of his Jyuuken which could be considered a Hidden Art as well.

“M-Marvelous…” he stuttered in awe at the sight. Why would anyone laugh at this? A laugh would only come from a jealous, dull fool with no signs of intellect and insight in things like this… he had to show off too! She deserved it! “… Hey, hey,” he changed his voice a little to suit his young age, “Watch me, now. I can do very cool stuff too, you see..!” With a few handsigns, he would soar above the ground as well - not because of gravity, but because of magnetic forces. Two different forces resulting in the same fashion… impressive.

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The audience originally made her nervous, especially when it was someone who seemed so young, though not much different than herself. It was a strange feeling, seeing someone you know is younger, if only a little bit, but being a young age yourself, when everyone feels older, so being older in an instance, a senior among juniors, always tends to boost yourself and make you realize just how in the spotlight you are for good or ill. Though, it certainly wasn't a hidden art in the sense of her bloodline, a true wonder of the ninja world, perhaps she could show it off next? When it came to impressive and flashy techniques, there was very little that could compete with altering the weather and the jutsu that she had just demonstrated was little more than a bare minimum technique when it came to altering gravity.

The boy, however, wasted no time in jumping to showing off himself, almost spurred on by her own demonstration. Perhaps it was a compliment of sorts? She accepted whatever she could and found herself in awe and confusion as the boy did something similar to her own, hovering a foot or so above the ground, but the handsigns were different than the ones she had done. He didn't mention the name, something that was disappointing and it left the girl blinking in confusion, though when he was finished, she clapped softly (not out of pity, but that was the highest volume she could reach on most occassions) for the boy's accomplishment.

"T-That was won...wonderful! Would...would you s-show another?" she queried, mostly due to the fact she was genuinely curious, but also, secretly, hoping for a chance to show the young boy that she was an impressive senpai on her own accord, despite how she appeared.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hmh… she seemed confused by his jutsu. He should have told her the name of it, maybe she could pull it off too. Alright, Honnou decided for himself to explain: “Uhm… yeah, of course! I’m using Magnet Jutsus, by the way-“ Before continuing, he would remember another jutsu that would let him work wonders just as much as the levitating ability from before. He grinned a little as he did the required handsigns in order to perform the jutsu that he wished - upon doing so, a small aura was briefly visible leaving his body and surrounding his position. This aura had an effect on the headband as it made it leave his forehead and soar around his head. “Magnet Style: Magnetic Control!”

The headband wasn’t the only source of metal that was susceptible to the magnetizing aura. Whatever metal that Sayomi was carrying would be affected as well, either leaving her pockets, moving off from her finger or forehead or otherwise. Of course, this jutsu needed lots of concentration back in the day to use; however, thanks to great effort and days of training and getting used to the chakra functions, Honnou could even play around with the pieces of metal without losing focus. Heck, even his Byakugan hadn’t disappeared… yet…

“This jutsu lets me play around with metal… or… w-well, most-t-ly iron,” he explained with a little stutter. For a moment, he forgot exactly what types of metal that were susceptible to magnetic forces, but he guessed that it didn’t bother the occasion. It was a cool jutsu nonetheless.

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Magnetic jutsu. This was it, it was so strange and amazing and even more was now on display before her, she couldn't help but watch in rapt interest as the boy put it on display for the young brunette. Yet, however, the girl could not help but think it was something familiar to her all the same. Nothing particular of the magnetic branch stood out, nor did she know the specific jutsu of that branch of learning, yet, but that didn't mean that magnetism was unknown to her all the same. Sayomi had long since mastered the jutsu of her clan in all its wonders and forms and electromagnetism was one of them.

It was a rare moment of competitive spirit shown within the teen that made her want to show off her own special skills and what made them even more special was that fact that neither hand signs nore calling out their names were necessary in this instance. The coins of her pockets and even the two ninja tool kunai left her pouch and floated to a momentary new master for the time being. WHile he was explaining, the young girl's eyes began to glow and spark just slightly, much like previous time before as she raised her hands with unnecessary motions as she would steal the boy's metal toys away. Her electromagnetism had been mastered, after all, but she wasn't doing it to be particularly cruel to him, just it was so rare that she had an opportunity to show off something she could do like this.

"I...I d-don't know magnetism j-jutsu....but this is s-something special in m-my clan....the S-Santaru clan," she said with an uncharacteristic sense of pride filling her words. If he tried to regain control of the items, she wouldn't resist, but she was enjoying herself for the time being.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ow, what?! He immediately felt the new pull on the metallic, magnetized objects as they were taken away from him – Sayomi had already mastered Magnetic Jutsus to such an extent?! But he thought he impressed her, what the hell?!

Oh… it wasn’t Magnetic Ninjutsu? But it achieved the same result – maybe it was that Anti-Gravity Jutsu of hers again- nay, nope, she explained that it was a special type of Jutsu hailing from her clan, Santaru. When it came to manipulating electric energy and bend the weather and other phenomena with that power, the Santaru were synonymous with such terms. It was no wonder that electromagnetism was yet another one of their many, unique Lightning Style powers.

“Wait, wait, wait – hold up… Santaru can fly, right?” Hon inquired for a moment, drawing closer to Santaru with stars for pupils, “On clouds and stuff! I saw it with my own eyes before, but nobody believed me! Can you fly? Please show me – I have no clue how it works, I’ve tried to make myself fly with Magnetism, but I can barely float a few feet up in the air… Magnetism can only get you so far.”

Being able to soar the sky like a bird was a dream for many men and women. A very primal dream, in fact – it signified freedom from earthly ties in the most literal sense ever. “I mean… I can do this, instead,” he revealed to her, suddenly launching a Ninja Wire from his wrist appendage – a sort of dart launcher – towards a nearby wall, which he rapidly flung into thanks to the retraction mechanism of his wrist bracer. And in a flash, he was etched to the wall on his feet, capable of swinging around like a certain comic book villain who utilized the power of arachnophobia to pacify his foes.

“C’mon, Sayomi! Don’t be shy – Gravity and stuff should be able to levitate you up high! All of our village is in high altitudes, anyway, so it shouldn’t be anything new!”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back