Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Test At the Beginning [Tutor, req. Saito]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small grin plastered on the medical chief's face as she waited. News around the village travelled fast, and when she heard that the gennin she agreed to train in the science of medicine had returned to Kumogakure, she immediately had a missive sent to his current place of residence, inviting him to begin his studies in a lab in the Aesculapium.

And so, with his returned confirmation that he would be there, Kahako began immediate preparations to further test his abilities, this time, in a medical setting. The lab was clean and white. It was often one used for MiT classes, and as such, held everything one would find in a general medical setting. A stack of books the mednin hand picked from the hospital’s research library was stacked on the corner of a large, metal gurney. Various tools were also spread out, and the smell of cleaning agents and formaldehyde permeated the room.

As she eyed everything she brought, her head rested on the body of the human cadaver placed in the room. Kahako never found it particularly comforting working with the dead, but for instructional purposes, she requisitioned one regardless. As much as she would prefer to work with the living, she was not going to test her new student on a living being.

Satisfied with the results of her preparations, Kahako sat back and idly began a mental checklist of what she wanted to cover on Samsara Saito’s first day. Consumed by the thought, a gentle song hummed at the tips of her lips.
I am not taking rewards for this tutor since I am already in another, but will be keeping track so Saito can claim the tutor.
wc: 258/1500 1/5 posts

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito never would've thought his dream of training in the art and science of medical jutsu would be fulfilled in the roundabout way it appears to have gone, but there he was, walking over to the Aesculapium in Kumogakure, off to meet with Shinrya Kahako, the Cloud's Chief Med Nin. After meeting Tatsuo and adventuring with him, a ninja who certainly did not do the sort of reading and study it takes to become med-nin, Saito began to think that his road would take himself somewhere different, somewhere in the main branch like his sensei. Randomly questing in the city of Kurosawa put him back on his proper path however, fate's path taking him to his second sensei and her son Susumu, where agreeing to be Kahako-sensei's medical student followed almost immediately with Team 11 leaving Tea for Kumogakure. When everything falls into place like that, it must be some sort of sign. The 11 year old didn't fail to follow the signals, and with a lot of hard work he would become a ninja who would save the lives of his comrades.

Following the directions Kahako left in the note requesting Saito's presence to begin their first lesson, the boy entered the Aesculapium and, after checking in wherever he's required to do so and receiving directions from the desk attendant, headed to the specific room where his lesson would begin. The sterile environment, hustle and bustle of nurses and doctors with urgent medical duties, and unmistakable smell of disinfectant and other cleaning agents was a new experience for the 11 year old Genin, and he took it all in as he made his way down the halls. Peeking in open doors and through windows, the child allowed all sorts of sights to snag his attention, from what looked like someone compounding medications, to what seemed to be serious surgeries with several doctors and medical students spectating from above. So new to all of this, the boy's face reflected marvel and awe. He would one day be saving lives just like the people around him!

Finally finding the correct door, the boy knocks before entering. "Good morning, Kahako-sensei!" he said to the Chief Med-nin when he sees her, a wide smile and a respectful bow for his new teacher. Looking around the room and seeing all of the tools, books, and most notably the cadaver on a table in the center of the room, the boy felt the heady rush of anticipation. This is gonna be amazing! he thought, taking that moment to calm himself down so he could listen to his teacher and get the most out of the day's lesson.

[WC: 446, TWC: 446/1500, PC: 1/5]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her humming ended when she heard the soft click of the door. She wasn’t surprised when she saw the white, messy hair of one Samsara Saito enter the room. Clearly, the boy was beyond stoked for the training he was about to recieve.

If she didn’t love what she did as much as she did, she would have felt a little sorry for the boy. While people marvelled at the medical miracles that came with being a shinobi, there were a reason why Susumu found the entire thing… quite boring. And Saito was going to find out quickly just how tedious becoming a medical ninja really was.

“Good morning, Saito-san. I see your excited for your first lesson, but I’m going to have to deflate your bubble for a good bit. It will be awhile before you are ready for the ‘interesting stuff’ as my son puts it.” She directed him to the stool that was opposite the one she currently sat in. And when he was situated, they began.

“I was once told, when I first began my training, that we owe it to our patients to have a solid starting point on which we pursue our practice. When we have to tell a fellow shinobi that his leg must be amputated, ending his career years too early, or when we tell a family member that their child should be placed on a morphine drip to end his or her suffering as they struggle through the last moments of their life, we must be confident and competent in our decisions. Our authority over matters of life and death is comes from our knowledge, shared experience, and education.”

Kahako leaned forward her face loosing it’s merriment as she continued. While her original instructor went for humor and a good speech, Kahako treated this point with a great deal of seriousness. “Remember well that without these things, we are no better than monkeys with saws and knives.”

She picked up the first book on her stack and placed it in front of him. The title read that it was an introductory course to medical knowledge. “Over the next few weeks, I am going to see where you stand currently from a medical standpoint. From there, I will gauge what you need to know and how long you will spend your time as a mednin in training. And when I finally have a clear understanding, and you are certain you want to walk down this career path, I will ensure your transfer to the medical branch is complete.

“Today will mark the beginning of an arduous path you will be treading for the rest of your life. Know that even if you end your tenure in the medical branch, medical education does not stop, Saito-san. Even Junko, my mother, and myself are still students in our own right.”

Straightening her back again, Kahako crossed her arms. “This book will somewhat help guide you to the answers I am looking for, but do not hesitate to tell me if you simply do not know or cannot find an answer. With that being said, let us begin. Tell me: how in general do you describe the human body? How to do you describe locations on the human body?”

Kahako paused for a moment to gauge Saito’s reaction, crossing her legs and tapping her foot in the air. “If I want to know if an upper arm wound with an exposed brachial artery gushing blood everywhere is closer to someone’s elbow or his shoulder, how would you tell me over the radio in the midst of battle when I cannot see the patient? If your teammate has been shot in the abdomen, how do you tell me where when I'm a thousand kilometers away? How do I know whether to tell you to perform direct peritoneal lavage or simply perform a field thoracotomy and aortic cross-clamping? Don’t worry about what all these things are, this knowledge will come with time. I’m just interested in the surface answer.”
I am not taking rewards for this tutor since I am already in another, but will be keeping track so Saito can claim the tutor.
wc: 258 + 675= 933/1500 2/5 posts

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito's happy smile slowly diminished in size until it disappeared completely as the tone of the lesson began on a very serious note. It made sense, to take the work very seriously, as he would ultimately be responsible for the lives of his fellow ninja and his teammates. He didn't want to be a monkey with a saw and a knife -- though an image of Koto, Tatsuo's new monkey summon, with a big saw in one hand and a butcher knife in the other made him flash a quick, amused smile in that moment. He nodded to her in understanding of that point, having considered it and decided to work toward meeting the higher standard his new sensei demanded. Then she said she would test his understanding from a medical standpoint, and from there she would determine how long he would stay a mednin in training. She handed him one of the books in a nearby stack -- and looking at it, the boy lets off another grin, this one of recognition. The monastery where he was raised near the Eye of Raiden had this book in its small library, and the young boy had read many parts of the large volume. He hadn't read it all, he knew, but he'd at least read enough to answer some questions -- and hopefully be able to find the answers to questions he didn't know quite yet.

With the book sitting in his lap, Kahako-sensei started throwing questions at him. Saito listened and, while he thought he knew some answers, he certainly didn't know all of them sitting there without any training. There's no way she can expect me to know what a direct perito... or a field thora... hmm.<i></i> The "test" didn't make much sense, until the last thing she said. "Don't worry about what all these things are, this knowledge will come with time. I'm just interested in the surface answer." Meaning, if she didn't expect him to know the answers... she likely tested his ability to be able to find the answers. The book in his lap would likely provide all he needed to know, if only he could find it. He knew how to search in the book, having used it before, though he was rusty. An interesting challenge!

He remembered a medical description of the body from before, and he remembered the body's directionals from previous study. "Building upward, the human body is a collection of trillions of cells that come together and form tissues, the tissues themselves come together and form organs, and then organs come together and form organ systems. The organ systems then work together to create and maintain homeostasis." He stood from his chair, putting the big book down where he was sitting previously, and pointed to different parts of himself, reciting the anatomical position relative to where he pointed on himself. "Anterior, posterior, superior, inferior, lateral, medial, proximal, and distal. Superficial, being closer to the surface of the body, and deep, being farther from the surface. So if someone had an upper arm wound with a brachial artery bleeding, I would say the wound is either proximal or distal..." He wasn't so sure if that answered her question but she said to give his best answers and so he did, taking a seat again and flipping through the book as needed -- which was often. "An abdomen wound... the abdomen is divided into nine quadrants, I could tell you the specific quadrant the wound is in..." A direct periton... peritoneal lavage? He had to look that up... and what a thoracotomy and aortic cross-clamping were. He frowned as he worked through the definitions, comparing their function, and... looked up with a very confused expression -- confused, but with a very determined frown. "From what I can tell, you only need to do a direct peritoneal lavage if you suspect internal bleeding... so I suppose I would have to tell you that I suspect internal bleeding?" He had no idea if that made any sense, but he found himself enjoying the moment nonetheless, and quite interested in her response.

[WC: 684, TWC: 1130/1500, PC: 2/5]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keeping her calm demeanour, Kahako listened intently, scrutinizing Saito’s answer. She hummed as he finished his answer, but the sound failed to portray whether he was right or wrong, or if she approved of his attempt.

“A good start. Detailed enough, but more context is needed.” Lifting her hand, Kahako waved for him to hand the book over to her. Once it was in her grasp, she flipped to a page in the book before handing it back to him. Displayed was an image that labelled all of what he mentioned, plus a little more. “If you told me the wound was very distal to the upper arm, I would know that it is closer to the elbow, where as if you told me it was proxima, I would know it’s closer to the shoulder.”

Direct her hand to the body that lay between them, Kahako began using her fingers to help Saito further map out the regions he had just described. “By drawing an imaginary line vertically down the body and then once again separating the front and back halves, we can separate the regions you mentioned into ‘sagittal’ and ‘coronal’ planes respectively. When you cut the human body at the waist, you have sectioned the body along the transverse plane where things closer to your head is called the ‘cephalad’ or ‘cranial’, while the regions closer to your feet is called ‘caudad’ or ‘caudal’. These three planes create the various regions you listed and pointed out to me, and are equally important to know.”

“As far as the hypochrondria, the abdomen in layman’s terms, we can refer to them simply within five zones. There is the epigastrium which is above the umbilicus, then the right upper, right lower, left upper, and left lower quadrants. This is sufficient enough terminology to use in everyday practice, because every doctor would know that the liver would be in the right upper quadrant while the right lower quadrant would house half the female reproductive system, the appendix, and part of the small intestines… among other things.”

“But the reason why these are so important is because oftentimes Mednin in Training and mednin in residency will make the first clinical contact with a patient, while the decision-making falls to the attending physician or surgeon who may never physically see the patient. Memorize these positions, regions, and planes well, Samsara-san, as you will be responsible for ensuring you can verbally give your superior an accurate but not over-detailed presentation of the patient’s clinical state.”

Kahako allowed the boy a moment to take in the additional information before continuing. Keeping her arms crossed and her brows furrowed. It almost looked as if she were an entirely different person from the laughing, trickster of a mother Saito saw in Tea. The very image may have come off as intimidating, but Kahako neither knew, nor cared. When she taught, the lesson was important. The subject matter as serious as death. Oftentimes being the lesson that stayed it away.

This was probably why Susumu always called his mother a bit of a demon when she wasn’t around. “Which leads me to my next question, what do you think is important in a presentation? This isn’t a trick question. What specific information should be included every time you tell your resident about a patient you just saw?”

wc: 933 + 558= 1491/1500 3/5 posts

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito listened to the answer Kahako-okāsan -- Oops! Kahako-SENSEI, the young genin thought, catching himself -- gave, appreciating the gap of knowledge between himself and his teacher as demonstrated in the difference between his idea of a complete answer to her question and hers. Soooooo much to learn... the boy thought to himself as Kahako detailed each part of the body according to its section. When his sensei told him to learn everything well, he nodded and gave a confident grin. "I will, Kahako-sensei!" he chimed, fascinated enough by the topic to hunger for the knowledge Kahako made herself available to teach him.

At her next question though, the boy found himself somewhat lost. "Specific information when presenting any patient?" he repeated softly to himself as, in possession of the book once more, he searched. And he searched. It took a bit longer than the last time, and most of that time he had a bit of a lost look on his face. But eventually he keyed in on a specific word his medical sensei used -- "presentation" -- and finally found a passage concerning emergency care presentations that looked right. Not like I'm even a med student yet, this is just the entrance exam!

"Specific information that should be included everytime I tell my resident about a patient I just saw, is the chief complaint, history of the presenting illness, medications, allergies, physical exam, summary statement, an assessment of the problem, and the plan for handling it. Included in the history of the presenting illness should be any pertinent medical history of the patient and their family, past surgical history of the patient, the patient's social history, and a review of systems. Though it's apparently quite the skill to make that as concise but complete as possible." He didn't look up from the book for a moment, using that time instead to ponder the development of a talent he hadn't really recognized as a part of the job. It fascinated him, he found at the end, and he finally lifted dark blue eyes to Kahako to see what she'd say to his answer.

[WC: 355, TWC: 1485, PC 3/5]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

If Saito paid close enough attention, he would notice a slight change in the Medical Chief’s demeanor and concentration just after he called her sensei. Given a good few minutes to gather her thoughts, Kahako allowed herself to mentally spiral at the thought of someone calling her sensei.

She looked to her hands, suddenly fighting an urge to fidget. Never had she considered herself a teacher, nor did she ever forsee the opportunity for her to be able become one. And sure, it had been weeks since her original offer, but the reality of it all didn’t sink in until this very moment.

Years ago she sat across a table, searching, learning, struggling just as Saito was now. Had the medical chief so invested in craming this knowledge into her and Keiji’s head feel the same way as she did now? The need to ensure youth was educated so that he too may one day pass this information onto another?

A small, pink flush tinted Kahako’s normally porcelain cheeks. She was strangely happy and invigorated at the thought. But soon, the float feeling of bliss at becoming a teacher would have to be stuffed down as Saito finally uttered his answer.

Short of coughing the flush away, Kahako hummed again, only this time a little more warmly than the last. “You are correct. These various items will make up a medical presentation, a nice and accurate package that can easily pass between clinicians. We’ll go into detail on each of them another time, but for now I want to see what you can do with just the knowledge you know.”

With this, she smirked. Her eyes flashed for but a moment in an illuminated hue of blues, reds, and greens. Souls clashed within her, her own having been invigorated. She was about the be somewhat cruel to the boy, but clearly he needed a challenge. Reaching for the book again, she turned the pages to a set of problems. “As an exercise, I want you to give me a presentation of case eleven. Although the answer is at the end, I’m not interested in your diagnosis, but your presentation. Complete this, and we shall take a break.”

Stick with the NC immersion, feel free to assign your own Japanese name to the case. Also keep track of your WC. Medical specializations will be assigned to you at the end of this thread.
wc: 1491 + 369 = 1860/1500 4/5 posts

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito's expression remained unchanged even as Kahako blushed a bit after being called "sensei," focused on the book while inwardly flicking away a mote of insecurity that questioned whether he did anything wrong. That could've meant anything, and Kahako-sensei seems to be the type to not hold back if she feels I'm incorrect. He didn't let those nagging thoughts stop him from digging through the book, and when his new teacher told him that his answer was correct he flashed a brief smile as he mentally kicked any latent anxieties to the curb. It's important to be careful, but not let it consume me...

Though it would appear that all of the previous questions functioned as only the setup to the last part of the test she gave him. When asked to use what he knew to give his own presentation based on an example in the book, he recognized that Kahako-sensei just handed him the real challenge. Not that he could screw it up really... again, he had to remind himself, she only expects your best effort. I can certainly give that! The 11-year old Genin reviewed the case study, a man named Miyaka Anzo who had made an appointment with a doctor of the Aesculapium with complaints of lethargy. The boy didn't think lethargy was a big deal... but as he dug into the case, he found that the matter was far more complex than simply being tired all the time. Asking the right questions to the patient, coming to the correct conclusions with the answers given, and then formulating that into an oral presentation would be a challenge for even an experienced medical student. The boy's frown solidified as he read, and read, and read... and after a few minutes' time, he looked up from the book and silently thought his words through for a moment. Chewing on how to boil all of that down to as brief and descriptive a statement as possible, in the order laid out in the book. The boy's thoughtful expression looked right at home on his usually buoyantly happy face; he appeared to be as much of a thinker as he was a doer. Finally his gaze reconnected with that of Kahako's, and he cleared his throat. I'm about as ready as I can be... so here goes nothing!

"Miyaka-san is a 62 year old male with a history of mild hypertension, whose chief complaint is low endurance and lethargy even after light activity, symptoms that started three months ago. Patient came in today because of the combination of a self-administered test that resulted positive for the presence of blood in his stool and the loss of fifteen pounds without effort or diet. Patient is on no medications, and reports no allergies. The vitals are: blood pressure, 132/74 mmHg; temperature of 98.8; pulse is 94 and regular; respiration is 16 and regular. A CEA test for GI malignancy showed carcinomas at 36 ng/ml, despite Miyaka-san being a non-smoker. The physical examination is non-contributory except for a slightly enlarged liver with no tenderness, and a slightly enlarged prostate with no nodularity. ROS is as previously mentioned in the HPI. In sum, patient shows signs of iron deficiency indicative of anemia, symptomatic of colon cancer. Plans are for a confirmatory colonoscopy followed by a partial colectomy and follow-up labwork as required."

Finished, his eyes remained on Kahako, wondering what she thought of his amateurish presentation. This was only the jumping off point! The serious expression warred a touch with a small smile. After this, the real study would begin! One day, I'll be sitting where she is, teaching some student this stuff... just like she likely sat here learning from her sensei once upon a time!<i></i>

[WC: 635, TWC: 2121/1500, PC: 4/5]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako listened as Saito went over the information provided to him, nodding with each bit of information he gave her and her eyes squinting slightly when she heard a bit of his presentation that could warrant more information included. “Not bad overall, it would definitely need polishing, but in the hospital setting you will have the leisure of being able to use medical files and tablets to pass the information, so it will be easier to provide this information without having to constantly look at notes. While it is good to be decisive in your diagnosis, do not be so certain as to completely exclude any other possible cause for these symptoms. That being said...”

Kahako’s demeanor did another 180 as her gaze pierced him with the impression that if he did not listen to her words, pain was assured. “I will never find a student of mine over diagnosing or misdiagnosing a patient intentionally. The state pays for all medical procedures done one military personnel, and some of the civilian population simply cannot afford every test we could possible do on them. You will sometimes have to balance the best medical care possible with the resources you have.” Kahako closed her eyes once more, pulling her death gaze back into a calmer state and her mind from the seemingly random frenzy. In the back of her mind, she could hear Sakada chuckling. The soul must have bleed into her last statement against the woman’s wishes.

“But with that, I do think it’s time for a break,” the medical chief said, rubbing her head slightly. She and the soul lived in a mutual agreement: As long as Sakada did not try to take control of her body, Kahako wouldn’t find the quickest way possible to be rid of her. While the dead princess only occasionally toed the line, Kahako did not find comfort in the idea that the demonic soul she openly shared her body with was taking an interest.

“I will be leaving the village soon for both a personal and professional matter. I only returned long enough after the tournament to handle some administrative work and ensure you have a good starting foot forward. In my absence, I fully expect you to dedicate yourself to your studies. Reach out to those in the other medical fields to find what it is you would be most interested in. During your time as a trainee, you will be officially a part of the Youritsu, but able to help colleagues in the other branches if needed when not working with your squad.”

Kahako leaned back in her chair. “I will only be gone a few months, but upon my return, I hope you will have reached a point to be ready to make rounds in the hospital. After your break, return here, and I will oversee you begin a dissection of the body before me to see if you know the inner parts of the human body as well as you know the outer.”

Saito’s lessons would continue until well into the afternoon and early evening, Kahako not letting him leave until his stomach violently and loudly protesting at the idea of being ignored for so long.
TLUS Specializations to be granted upon completion of tutor. Approved for MIT banner change.
wc: 1860+ 509= 2369/1500 5/5 posts

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako-sensei's critique of Saito's presentation went about as well as he had expected, not quite as complete as would otherwise be required of a medical professional but otherwise good for a beginner. He apparently went too brief with the diagnosis and missed some points that would've provided a more accurate and complete diagnosis of the problem. He nodded at her critique, promising himself that he would work hard to master this aspect of the job as well as every other part, he felt confident that with time and the teaching of Kahako-sensei and the rest of the Kumogakure med-nin team he would be well-prepared to serve as healer for Team 11. All of that thinking momentarily flew out the window, however, as Kahako-sensei's demeanor suddenly turned far more frightening for a long moment. Light and heat seemed to retreat from the room as it appeared that, her eyes, suddenly too piercing and hard for commentary on a simple preliminary examination, almost threatened him with the personal dangers he faced specific to an intentional overdiagnosis or misdiagnosis. For a moment, he truly felt threatened, and the spirit within him sparked to life in response.

Grandfather Copycat, lazily observing the interaction between teacher and student from somewhere deep inside the boy's psyche, suddenly flashed from a passive spectator to a near-active defender of his young scion's safety, reaching into the void of Samsara power in reaction to a threat from Kahako the being more sensed than saw. The old spirit's mind flashed with memories of long-dead Samsara who foolishly ignored the threats of people they implicitly trusted, the possibility of needing to defend Saito's life spiking sharply. Only the young boy, whose interactions with Kahako in the past showed the woman to be intensely passionate about those she cared about and protected, warded off the shadowy protections of his many times great-grandsire with newly-regained peace.

She only means to emphasize the danger of inattentive or corrupt medical professionals, not be outright threatening, the child quickly responded to his own occupying entity, releasing waves of calm throughout his mind to lessen the Elder Samsara's perception of threat. Relax, I'm fine, all is fine.</I><i></i>

Something is not entirely right with your new medical sensei, Saito-kun. Surely you noticed her hand the day you first met her,<i></i> the spirit answered forcefully, recalling that moment from the depths of Saito's memories. And I sense that she may not entirely be in control of her own actions. You may understand her human nature better than I, but... heed my wisdom and take care, there is more to her than your naivete appears to be willing to acknowledge. I strongly suspect there are more than three of us in this room right now.<i></i>

I trust Kahako-sensei,<i></i> Saito responded with his thoughts. If something were so wrong with her, I doubt her son Susumu would be as comfortable or as well-trained. I won't tell you to be less vigilant, but I can ask you to not overreact.

Besides... she's right. If I ever intentionally misdiagnosed or overdiagnosed anyone, I rightfully should fear for my life.

A long pause occupied moments of space, after which the Elder Samsara relinquished his grip on Saito's chakra. <I>True,<i></i> it admitted grudgingly, before retreating to the background of his psyche once more.

The boy gave a small sigh of relief when Kahako-sensei returned to her normal level of stern, serious behavior. With the threat level all but vanished, Saito was all too ready to take a break. And when the time came to dissect the corpse before them, he worked with diligence and vigor, supplementing a relatively solid understanding of the parts of the body with assistance from the big book she'd given him earlier. Working with a dead body notwithstanding, the child relished his lessons with Kahako, working with her for quite a while until his need to eat finally overwhelmed his ability to focus. After an extraordinarily thorough washing of his hands, he bowed to Kahako in gratitude for her time before exiting the Aesculapium in search of Tatsuo. Saito was ready to eat waaaaaay more food than he could pay for right now, and Tatsuo always made sure he ate to his complete satisfaction!

[WC: 716, TWC: 2837/1500, PC: 5/5]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving Saito the following medical specialties:
-Experienced: Anatomy, Biology (untrained to experienced: 900 each - 100 from Kahako being a medical tutor) - 1700 needed.
-Novice: First Aid (untrained to novige: 400)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back