Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Time of Reflection(Private, pm to Enter)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic Entered with INPC: Yamazaki Yuri

This is audio Log #NS0018. It had been a few days since I submitted myself to Stone City. It had been even longer since I last trained. Taking a night to myself, I dressed in my urban outfit. I decided to get a new pair of short heel black boots, black leather pants with a single diagonal slit on both sides at the thighs, my favorite red one shoulder top, a red hoodie hung on my arm, and my hair tied in a bun. I thought it wouldn't be necessary to go too far from home, yet I needed a spacey area. I made my way to the roof of my apartment and scanned other rooftop in the night sky before finding one northeast of my current one. The jumps from one building to other were easy enough, they were within a very athletic person's capabilities, so I guess it could be said a little under my range.

'Birth of a Burning Bird'
After about six hops I stopped at the desired rooftop and placed my hoodie on a ledge. After doing a few stretches I realized that I was struggling to do splits. "Not good at all," I remember murmuring. I'd loosen up a bit more by jogging in place and sliding my feet across the surface to adjust to the texture. "Maybe I should have stuck with tennis shoes," I noted before taking up a stance I used to use for warm up. I drew out an incense stick, struck it across the ground to light it afire, and threw it at a crack in the roof. 'Bull's eye' I thought before I set my recorder to play music as I started doing a set of katas from a more softer wrestling style. I definitely need a distraction, a release from all the things I had been through days ago.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two and a half hours went by, and though I had broken a sweat, I felt energized. My vigor was renewed. It took me a while to remember some of the movements I had forgotten. The fact that I had forgot anything was a shame really. But it was okay because by the end I was able to recall it all. I gathered my things and decided to turn in for the night.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back