Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A toast to... [Pvt. Soku and Asuka]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had a start on his branch... He had got rid of the paperwork for now, the rework on his sennin place was done... He now had to still do the stuff in and around the hospital... Even Ranji was going to retire as he said Nao would be able to keep up all the knowledge.. He even learned how his mechanical stuff went along and he had a gift for a certain someone, he would be sure to meet the person that would need it. "Fewk head.." He scolded as he had a package on his back. It was on his way to a home that he saw a bar... "Haven't seen this one..." He said and would knock before entering. "Sorry to interrupt..." He would start before looking towards the signs. Guess this was a new experience.

ooc said:
Topic for asuk and soku.
Short one as I am crap with starters.

Last edited:

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She downed a drink seating back in her chair as she relished a sigh. "And then, I was like bam! And bam!" She said gesturing with her hands. Nanjirou Soku had clearly had too many of the fine delicacies the bar offered and it was beginning to show as her more amusing nature came out. Amusing in the sense she was describing in extreme detail to Asuka how she had managed to track down a group of bandits who had been troubling the trade routes recently and subject them to what horrible things an ANBU Captain could do. The problem was that for any regular person, the detail to which she described would make some visibily uncomfortable as not everyone was keen to hear about how someone had run a sword through someone's chest and than proceeded to do unmentionable things to ensure they did not bother the village again. She usually was a very reserved person but she had decided to unwind for today. Her head would be on the chopping block if Manzo discovered her in this state, thankfully, she still had her senses about her but another one of those drinks would enough to remove even that. "Another." She said hiccuping as she put down her drained glass for what was about the fourth time.

Their exchange however was joined by a third individual, the new Medical Sennin. She blinked a few times before realizing and hastily got to her feet swaying a bit. "S-S-Sennin-sama. Glad to have you w-w-with us." She said between hiccups gesturing to the open stool next to her. Soku's inside voices were roaring at her, roaring at her at the foolishness of consuming as much as she had but it did little to appease her. "I-I-I trust you have been keeping well?" She still did not know why Nagisa had suddenly resigned, it had come as a red flag to all of them but Nao was a good replacment if any. Not that she knew too much about doctors and their skills but if Takeshi though Nao was a good fit, she would not argue with that. The only thing she was aruging about how good some of this drink was as she waved the glass at Asuka as if hoping it would fill up again. A wise person would attempt to politely decline hinting at her state but then again, a wise person also knew that hindering an ANBU, one who had an prosthetic arm and was still capable of functioning was probably not a wise idea as they originally thought.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka laughed as she listened to her sister story. She was glad Soku had decided to visit her fine establishment. Being night and basically letting Soku had her feel, in the end she would clean it up if anything happened, as she listened closely. It wasn't every day that you can actually talk with someone, considering she was high ranking as well. "For an Anbu." She started cleaning as she cleaned a glass. "You like the dramatic storytelling." She turned around and simply dropped water with lemon juice and gave it to her sister. Although she did think it was funny she didnt want her sister to die. Although she would definitely give her more booze if Soku pissed her off.

Asuka looked at who had joined and smiled, bringign her arms up. "Nao!" She said from behind the counter. "It's so nice to see you! Welcome to my fine establishment! What can I get ya?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He saw no board with no smoking on it... So that was already a good sign for him, yet as he was inside he saw someone very drunk... He couldn't really blame her as he felt like doing the same exact thing. "E-heh-heh.." He would look towards her as she seems to be swaying on her feet, she was falling over her words and he left a small chuckle. Ranji was right with her summary. "Take it easy, take a sisi." he said and would get closer in after Asuka had brought her arms up. "Doing well thanks, could I have a pure whiskey?" He asked as he would place the robotic arm on the counter. "You must be Soku, Ranji gave me this as a parting gift. From now on I will be overlooking your robotic arm and the adhesive point. The arm right here is his newest production. He said you would feel more comfortable with it, as you can feel pressure with it, the chakra flows more natural through because of the different wiring... And... Giving the fact you are, quite far to go, you wouldn't notice the placing anymore..." That, or she had a heightened sensitivity on that arm now because of the alcohol and he could potentially get smacked hard. "We can assemble when you want it, he also said to me to tell you he had a blast of a time and you can count on the white-blue-haired guy..." The last part was more a mutter as he placed smokes on the counter, eying the other sennin to see if she did or didn't mind it altogether. If not he would take one and place it between his lips, offering them too before lightening it. if they did mind, he would place them away in his pockets again.

"It does look good here, Sennin-chan..." He didn't really know how to address the other female of the party, as he never was good with high formalities or something. Yet he did stand at a matter... is she the owner? How old was she really? how.. dangerous was she? He had many questions... but decided to remain adult-like and not ask such childish ones.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"Well, it got the job done." She replied defensively nodding her thanks for the drink that was placed before her. In her state, Soku wouldn't be able to distinguish between water and the real thing but that didn't bother her as long as she had something to quench her thirst. She took a sip from the glass sighing in relief before electing to grab a seat before she toppled over from the sheer amount of fluids she was taking in. The captain was going to have a very rough morning when she woke up tommrow but as for now, that was the last thing on her mind. "Duly noted." She said raising a glass to Nao's. "Cheers" She would miss Ranji, he had been one of the more brigther indivdiudals around Konoha who's personality she enjoyed but if he said the new Sennin was any good, she would take his word for it. Besides, it was probably a wise career move not to tick off your future doctor, espeically one who would be in charge of her overall health though at the moment, Soku was making some very unwise choices as evidenced by her liqour intake.

"I-I look forward to i-it." The woman said hiccuping once again eyeing the arm. It looked well-fashioned as well though they were probably better off doing this when the ANBU kunoichi was in good control of her senses. It would be a nice upgrade to her battle capabilites and Soku could never pass up a chance like that. She politely declined the offer of a smoke while the female did have hr unwinding moments, cigars were a thing she tended to stray away from. She nodded in silent approval at Nao's compliment. "It does indeed, looks like you made some renovations ever since Yuk-" She suddenly stopped talking realizing what she was about to say before switching tones. "It looks amazing, I didn't know you were the artistic type." Soku said simply forcing the smile onto her face. The previous ANBU Sennin's apparent death stil hung over all of them but that was not a topic she wanted to discuss right now.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Pure whiskey?" Asuka shuddered as she grabbed a bottle from the counter and started pouring it into a small cup, placing ice in it. "I don't know how you guys can have this kind of stuff." She giggled shaking her head, placing the drink in front of the man. Listening to Nao speak it was clear he knew what he was talking about. Having said that, it didn't really matter to her what they were talking about.

"Careful what you're getting yourself into Nao." Asuka shakes her head with a smile. "This one has a tendency to loose limbs." She gestured to Soku with a smile as she continued to clean her glassware. At one point Asuka broke a glass in her hands, simply due to Soku pronouncing the blacklisted word in her bar. Changing her stance on it though made her smile appear. "Asuka is fine Nao!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Pure whiskey yups…” He would repeat after the small white-haired as he looked towards the other before back to her as she spoke. “Simply… needing a memory wipe…” He would conclude for himself as he sat down on a chair. Once he had his own glass he would hold it up to Soku. “Cheers indeed..” he would simply say and look towards her. ’ How… much did she actually have…’ He only started to wonder that now. As she mentioned a Yuk… He probably knew who since the sentence wasn’t completed. ’ Guess he really meant a big deal… I never knew him… heck I don’t even know these two and i lived here for two decades… Those thoughts run through his mind as he looked to his drink taking a gulp from it… and that was kind of his own mistake, taking a gulp of a strong liquid. It resulted in getting a shiver over his spine and don’t forget the almost had a cough but had managed to dodge that, but the tip of his tongue was sticking out. ’ Idiot…’ Ran cross his mind. “Asuka huh…” He was a bit baffled by it but he soon found himself having this warm smile and a happy nod. Yet his attention went back towards the other ninja. “A… tendency… Huh…” Somewhere along those few words was a hint of dark annoyance hearable. As if he would be a bad doctor if it were to be happening many more times that she lost all her limbs he would make her suffer instead. Not that he would… honestly, hopefully… you might take it into the account! joke! “Well… I will place her arm there then…” standing up he would place the arm a little further away in the cloth. They could do it now, tomorrow, just whenever the mighty drunk person wanted to.

“That reminds me, you really have a bond with everything and everyone here do you both?” He wanted to hear from them before he sat down himself again on the chair and took another nip from the liquid. As he took his smokes he would offer them towards the others as he would put one up. “E- before I actually light it… it is allowed and you both are fine with it?” He was considerate of his surrounding, but just now was only just in time.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"I've only lost one! I still have all my other parts attached, don't I?" The veteran captain protested in remark of Asuka's jibe shooting her a look. It was unfair, she thought she was one of the very armless shinobi in the village and Asuka jested about that. If anything, it was a testament to how much she was willing to put on the line but those were semantics the Sennin was not pursuing right now. She nodded gratefully at Nao thinking it was better they address the matter of the arm later on. After all, a drunk ANBU Captain was probably more dangerous and unhinged than a stable one and coupled with Soku's fear of needles and her relative intoxication at the moment, it would not be wise to bring up any image of the procedure in her head right now. Though, right now the only thing she was drinking happened to be pure, bland water which she recgonized the taste of with a sense of dissapointment.

"It's the good stuff. Helps us to unwind a bit after having to deal with antics like yours." She said to Asuka grinning drunkenly a bit before encouraging Nao who seemed hesitant with the smoke cigars he produced. "Go on, it's not like we'll burn down the bar or anything. " Hopefully not, she accepted one though coupled with liqour, it was not probably a very wise idea but Soku was not known for being reasonable or logical while under the influence. She nodded solemenly to the Sennin's next question, an image of an white-haired man standing where Asuka was cleaning a glass flashing through her head. "We do, a very strong bond for..a lot of reasons."

He should have been standing where she was. She should have been the one out on that mission instead of him but things did not always go according to plan. She was careful not to mention the Hyuuga by name as that would only incite more uncomfortable tensions. It had not escaped her attention, the shattering of the glass so she decided to take the topic of converstation into another route. "Not too many patients these days, I hope?" She asked hoping to divert the interest away from the history of the bar itself. The urge to ask for more of that hard drink was back but even Soku retained enough sense to know at this rate, she would wake up with a pounding headache and for someone of her caliber, that simply wouldn't do.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Never said you didn't." Asuka chuckled as she moved took a glass her tea cup and took a sip from it. "Just sayin what the common happenings of the village our to our fellow comrade here." She sighed content on the conversation. It had been a while since she had been able to wind down like this. The job always took presdence.

Asuka gave a smile to her sister, a smile that spoke volumes of her history together. "My antics keep your candidates on their toes otherwise quality would sip. The prank here and there is simply for my own entertainment. Winding down as you say." She chuckled turning her head towards Nao. "I, for one, have a tendency to prank people. Keep the village on their toes while at the same time amusing myself." She spoke, trying to explain her antics to her peers. In all reality anyone who knew her well would know. Even if they didn't her reputation would speak for herself.

"Wouldn't say everyone. I like to leave a mark with people which has been a success so far. With Soku though, she's saved my life, I've saved hers. Made a deeper sisterly bond." Asuka spoke, flicking her sisters forehead jokingly. "It all depends on whom you speak." She shrugged towards the smoke, basically agreeing to it.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He heard them poke each other with those words, but he just smiled. It really resembled a sister bond at this rate. "Antics huh..." He would light his smoke would puff it out towards the ceiling so they had less trouble from it. ' Those.. antics... I something I believe I have heard of...' He had to think very hard, but sometimes news did reach him but he had often paid no or even little mind to them. "Yeah.. So those antics are pranks huh... Well... Curious to see what you can do." He would smirk and lean in his hand as his cigarette was between his fingers. "But do keep in mind... You get what you receive..." And with that, he would grin. Oh.. there were already so many ideas in his head, even those he could pull off with his secrets... He hummed a little as he took another nip of his drink.

Yet he felt a chill in the air for a moment as he had asked about the bonds and would leave it at that as it seemed to be one of the best things to do. "G-gotcha..." he would';t talk about it and move on with the next subject that Sokustarted. "Yeah... It depends on the day.. and the patient... we had a few odd ones this week so far..." he laughed about it and knew he had to tell them. "All alright... storytime.." he would start and take one more sip of his drink and a puff of his smoke before continuing. " I took care of an 11-year-old boy in the ER a little while back. I gave him ketamine for a fracture reduction, or in other words setting and splinting of a broken bone. As he was coming around he started with a typical stream of consciousness babbling and then he seemed to snap awake to say "I'm fuckin liiiiiit I'm gonna do so many drugs when I get older" to the amusement of his parents. They thought it was funny and cute but I'm pretty sure I created a monster. Oooor this one... Had a woman who was in active labor, despite insisting she couldn't be pregnant. She said her last period was "like ten months ago" so she'd gone through menopause. She was 25." with that one he ended a little with an awkward chuckle... He now noticed that he last one probably wasn't so funny after all...

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She couldn't argue with Asuka's point on that one. Well, she could but frankly, Soku doubted she would be winning that particular debate. "You haven't done anything of the sort in a while, must be starting to slip." She teased though inside, the female knew those were fighitng words. The Main Branch Sennin for as long as Soku had known never dared to back down from a challenge involving the chance to irk someone for entertainment though secretly, the kunoichi hoped it stayed that way. The disposal and clean-up process after her last such thing was not something she fancied going through again as Nibachi liked to remind her. She suspected it would not be the last time however running her hands through her hair. That didn't mean she could not respond in turn however.

"Nao-sama, it seems like you get some interesting patients here and there." She said raising an eyebrow at the last patient. She did not have the patience of a doctor nor the skill needed to treat those individuals. However, one thing was clear in her mind as she listened, Soku would have lost her temper a long time ago with people like those. She was no physican, she was an enforcer, Someone told her who or what to take care of and Soku did it, simple, straight to the point. "All I can say those patients were lucky you were treating them and it wasn't me. I am not known for my tolerance when it comes to people's foolishness." She didn't know what it was, she just didn't. Soku really couldn't chalk it down to a solid reason.

Perhaps her time in the ANBU had made her practically immune. No, that couldn't be true, the Captain liked to believe she still had some morsels of humanity left in her though some other members of her sqaud would tend to disagree. "I briefly though about going into the medical field, slightly but I'm just not cut out for it. I would probably poke Asuka with the nearest needle." Of course she wouldn't but given the black-haired womans unchallenged fear of those things, she knew a hospital was not her calling. Yes, it was fine for her to get stabbed, cut or whatever else but present her with a needle and Soku went from the rigid, strict ANBU Captain to someone who looked like they were in the fight of their life.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The act of cleaning the glass stopped all of the sudden as soon as Nao spoke those first few words. It seemed as though something had clicked inside her head and nothing would be able to change her mind. With an devilish laugh she leaned forward. "Is that a challenge I hear?" She smiled not letting her eyesight leave the medical sennin. "Cause I will paint your walls black, I will make your floors glitter. Are you sure you want to challenge me?"

"Haven't found the right target."
Asuka pouted turning away for a moment. "Can't just do it on a whim. Might get caught." She laughed.

She heard Nao's stories and wondered if that was actually true. Never being a medic she never had to deal with that type of stuff. She throughluly cleaned her glass as she spoke. "Never understood you doctors. Always picking up the pieces. But anyway, gotta go. Apparently owning a business ain't always fun."

[Leaving Topic]
[Sorry for the short post, like... really sorry]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I briefly thought about going into the medical field, slightly but I'm just not cut out for it. I would probably poke Asuka with the nearest needle." On those words, Nao nodded softly. "I can understand that just like your branch isn't suited to mine. As always, I put myself on the line before others. Which... Wouldn't be the best suited in that line of the field. Even though that doesn't take away that I admire you all."

"Is that a challenge I hear? Cause I will paint your walls black, I will make your floors glitter. Are you sure you want to challenge me?" Nao looked back towards her and got a rather cheeky smile. "Don't worry, I will paint yours Neon yellow and place thing glass panes as the floor so you have to be careful where you even step~" He hummed as he already had a few ideas for her... But honestly? painting walls black wasn't always a bummer, sometimes colors would come out better once it was painted over. Yet he was really caught off guard by the fact she was quickly gone also. "A-ah.." And with that, there were only Soku and himself left. "Guess it is just us..." He would tilt his head.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was embedded with two pranksters. Soku didn't know whether to be concered or worried about that really, eyes flicking between them both. Thankfully however, the village had been spared from any new entertaining ideas Asuka might have cooked up in her free time and the Captain thought that was something to celebrate. Nodding, she watched as Asuka left staring after her for a prescene before smiling. It was a nice sight really to see how her sister had grown into a independent shinobi of her own and had things to do, it was almost like a proud moment for the elder shinobi. "Who says we can't think of a good prank or two for this fine establishment, keep the Sennin on her toes." She commented to Nao winking slightly.

The bar was like a highly guarded secret depending who you asked. Various shinobi frequented this place and had due to it's wide variety of drink and meals and a good source of income for the owners. It was for this reason that it was reasonable to assume that any incovenice to this might incur the wrath of the white-haired woman but it would be well worth it. Well, worth it if duty didn't call. She really didn't want to get up from her seat, this fun little get-together had been cut short but that was the life of a ninja, they had to attend to their responsbilites when it called, no matter the time of day or night. "Nao-sama, it has been a pleasure." She said professing forth her one good arm to shake the Medical Sennin's smiling at her before eyes shifted to the replacement limb that had been deposited on the table.

A bare hand clasped around picking it up feeling it's weight nodding in satisfaction as she stood. "This has been a most fantastic development for shinobi like me, I am sure we will be seeing much, much more of each other." Soku replied swinging her cloak back around her pulling the strings tight so that it fit snugly. "I am afraid I am needed elsewhere, it seems that our work is never done here in Konohagakure." A small chuckle left her lips at that as she began to make her way to the double doors. "Until next time then and thank for honoring us with your prescence." With those polite words, she would make her ways joining the crowds of the village melting into the throng of people.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As everyone suddenly left for him... he remained seated looking at this glass, swirling it, and put another smoke. "Yay to me..." He would take another sip and sit there for just a short time. There was one thing he never really took mention about. He couldn't hold liquors quite well. Which meant he would be having a tough time getting home alright. "Why am I always...Hic! weak to alcohol...Hic!"

Roaming the streets towards his own clan house, the big and empty clan house... Was a road filled with grabbing stuff to keep standing, after all he drank that whiskey is a bit too quick and on a half-empty stomach. "I need to rethink...Hic! This next time...Hic!"

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back