Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A trip to Administration

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Music filled the ears of the revenant as he meditated in his darkened apartment. Letting the music take his brain away he fell into a trance. It didn't take long for the nothingness of the void to take over his sight and his pupils turned a dull black as he opened them up to scan his apartment. He had to check in with Administration soon but it was far from his mind.

Vol, his void remnant, still a mystery to him stayed outside the window to not disturb the meditation. "He's going to be late if I don't disturb him now... Oh well at least he can't kill me." thought Vol as he phased through the window and immediately felt the fiery anger swell in Temujin. "Haven't I told you a hundred times your presence breaks my concentration Vol?!"

Yes sir, but you have an appointment to keep, which you are not good at. Luckily you have me!"

Luckily my ass..."

His pupils returned to normal and he raised from his position on the mat in front of him. tapping a button the music went silent and he gathered his clothes, putting on his Jounin gear. "I guess it's time to go then" flipping the cassette over he pushed play once more and made his way to the Hokage mansion. Once again he was unsure of his purpose for the village he lived for.

The music made the walk quicker, though he was in no rush. What do you think they have in store for us this time Vol?" The void aspect swayed back and forth in his vision with it's unseen presence "A mission, a new rank, maybe a branch needs more shinobi, who knows. It has been awhile since you've been back in the village."

"But I never left. I just can't quite remember"

Checking in with the receptionist he found the nearest chair to rest in and closed his eyes to the nothingness and waited for someone to come.

--
OOC: Want to RP my position in leaf and get a better grip on purpose for leaf. <3

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi whistled to himself as he walked threw the hall ways glancing around as he looked at the hustle and bustle that he had missed it seemed that everyone was still as busy as ever but even still he knew full well that he had paper work that would not just simply go away. He had work to do himself hence why he had finally made himself to this place. As he glanced around he had noticed what appeared to be a small amount of paperwork moving around.

Takeshi never really considered himself to be interested in the smaller things in life, he preferred to keep himself away from all this kind of things, but someone did catch his attention it seemed that someone was trying to get the attention of people. It seemed that he didn’t have a specific appointment with anyone, but that didn’t matter to the Sennin he would at least try a get the attention of those that would be waiting. He had been in the same position waiting for an appointment to take place and then on the duties of his missions that he needed to have.

“Can I help you, my name is Uchiha Takeshi, Sennin of leaf. But come with me if you are not fussed on who you speak to. Just let me know”

Takeshi walked towards his office and wondered if the man would follow him, it would be interesting to see why he had come to these offices during this time.

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Temujin could hear whistling and his attention snapped to. Listening intently to the Sennin's words Temujin nodded in return. "Well met Takeshi of the Uchiha, it is an honor Sennin-sama" Gathering himself he stood and began to introduce himself, "I am Temujin, of the Void. For all I can remember" He could hardly believe his luck, getting in contact with a Sennin, he knew they were among the busiest of the mansion. for a split second he thought over the missing parts in his memories, which led to a small explanation.

"I was directed here from the Void, or an appointment. I seem to have some slight amnesia, I remember my loyalties here but the day to day life seems to be missing." Temujin was still unsure how to approach the situation at hand. Uncertainty wracked his mind as he thought of his battle skills. He tried to recall what techniques he knew, but nothing came to mind. 'Where has my mind gone,' he thought to himself.

Vol began to comment but was quickly shot down with a single thought. 'You're part of the causality of me forgetting, don't become a nuisance or I will find a way to purge you from my mind.' It was getting easier to suppress the void that held him for so long. Snapping back to reality, he dropped the hood of his cloak out of respect and began following Takeshi, A more private place to speak of uncertainties was silently appreciated.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of the new member of the village as he directed him threw the hallways it was always busy and always crowded but this was to be expected especially of somewhere like this. The crowds moved quickly, and Takeshi allowed himself to open the office door as he entered it. He let his hand come out and offer the man a chair though he had never seen him before it just seemed that he would be the one that would make the first contact point, though that never bothered the Uchiha.

As he moved behind the desk that he had come to know so well he allowed himself to pull the chair back and take a seat in that chair. It was clear to Takeshi that this man probably believed the truth that he was speaking and that he did in fact have no idea who he was or why he was even there. But for now, that was something that could be addressed later. As the Sennin leaned back in the chair slightly.

“So, you cannot remember who you are or how you came to be here. Interesting situation that you are in there. So how can I help you today would be the major question in this whole story I presume, is there something that needs to be done or something that you want to know?”

Takeshi would wait for the man to take a seat in his office, he would also have listened to the words the man would speak. It was interesting to see why he wanted to come here today. Takeshi leaned back and just simply waited for the other person to do the talking to find the main reason he was here.

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following in suit they reached the office and Temujin paced himself to the chair offered. Taking in the words the Sennin had him think, for what felt like the first time 'Who.., Matsukai how... ' He saw a single rose fall into his vision before answering the Sennin, "I'd like to something more beneficial to this village. He scanned the room as if looking for something in particular, and that's when he heard it. Takeshi's heartbeat, his own multiple ones. the revenant inside him screamed unlike anything he had experienced before.

Temujin cleared his throat, "I don't mean to make this a therapy session, Takeshi-sama. So I will be brief with what I remember"

He continued, "I remember being much more medically inclined in my techniques, Yet I have this burning passion and desire for combat and I seem to be stuck in the middle." He thought of his options quickly and came to a decision, his voice perked up a bit. "Perhaps I can help the ANBU, Everyone needs a medic. And I'd still like to hide this face." Flowing a hand over all of him showing his burnt and disfigured skin, "Plus I have seen my fair share of battles."

Temujin took a stand to bow to the Sennin.

"Please place me wherever I can be the most used."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched the man though he seemed to want to put his heart and words to work it was something that tugged at his mind. It seemed that he wanted to join the branch, but Takeshi knew very little about the man, though right now he could see the potential that was here. Takeshi allowed himself to nod in the words that was spoken as well as the scars that the man spoke. The Sennin considered the offer for a few seconds before watching the man suddenly stand up and bow. Takeshi sunk back into the chair for a few seconds before replying.

“Look you can stop with the bowing stuff, it doesn’t work for me. But if you wish to serve the ANBU then that is fine, consider yourself part of the Branch if you wish to accept the offer, the branch could use people with your experience, though this is up to you. The other option that you have is to serve the Main Branch and serve as a Jounin and protect those that you wish to teach and see the academy students progress inside of the branch. Those two options are yours to decide from let me know what branch you pick and wish to serve.

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for a reply that he would get wondering which of the two offers would be accepted.

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Temujin restored himself to his former posture, sat in the chair and relaxed. His mind was already set on it's destination but sat silently on it. Joining ANBU would be his preferred method of one of his ultimate goals. The music came to his ear from memory and he looked with his good eye at Takeshi. "ANBU, I'm no role model. I seek to further myself and the village."

The less that was known of him was better. He smiled, if it could be called that. "And if bowing is lost on you so would something along the lines of "I'll prove my worth"." He pondered the moment and silently disregarded the thoughts that came in. "I won't take up any more of your time, Sennin-Sama"

Upon standing he states his final statement, "Just point me in the right direction"

"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to consider the words once more as he leaned back in the seat he brought his attention to the current office as he pondered a few minutes before reaching into one of the cabinets behind the desk. Pulling out the black robes of the ANBU, takes allowed himself to reach into another draw that was locked as he took out a black book and placed it on top of the robes in that split second. He leaned back into the chair as he pondered the words to the new comer before he allowed himself to finish his trail of thoughts with the words.

“These are your ANBU robes, wear them only on missions, we try and keep ourselves out of them when inside the village and not doing any specific missions that require our subtle attitudes, I am sure you can appreciate that. The book is your issued bingo book keep an eye on missing criminals and make sure that it is up to date. Now remember to make sure that you have to report in for missions every so often. Report to one of the Captains at the compound for specific orders, welcome to the ANBU Branch.”

Takeshi motioned for the man to leave him the instruction and gear given Takeshi allowed himself to smile for a few seconds as he pondered what to say at that moment, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips and looked back to the man that he had found walking outside.

“Welcome to my ANBU Branch, also for the records your rank granted is ANBU with Tenure for your skill sets”

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[Rank of ANBU granted to Temujin]

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking the items of offer, he slung the robe over his shoulder and started flipping through the bingo book. ]i\"I always did enjoy bounty hunting.'[/i] Even the revenant lay still inside him with flipping through the names, seeing nothing but it's hearts content.

Slapping the book to a close he walked out of the exit as his void remnant came in 'Told you today was a good day to come, look how lucky you got.' Folding the robe a few more times he stuffed it into a larger pocket he carried, the same with the bingo book. A saw tooth grin held in his disfigured lips as he exited the mansion. "It has been a lucky day."

[exiting thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back