Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Web of Intrigue [PM for Info/Entry Plz]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

Inuzuka Gekido
So the time had come; they were finally going to put the beast back into action. He was...content with their decision. It was the proper time anyway; he had been preoccupied with raising his family and strengthening his clan for the past few years. With both his family and the clan stable and strong, Gekido knew that the ANBU would report to their superiors that he would need to be given missions to keep him busy. After all, why let a perfectly good resource go to waste. Albeit, a delicate one, but still. Gekido wouldn't be going anywhere, not after having a practical litter of children to take care of. Plus, he couldn't go anywhere. He basically had a personal envoy of ANBU keeping surveillance on him and the Inuzuka clan. Which, funny story, turned out to be something he learned to use to his advantage. They were superior witnesses in times where no one would believe him; they were back up in case anything ever went wrong. They were more of an asset rather than a liability.

But the village wasn't done keeping an eye on him. With his return to the duties of a shinobi, they were assigning him a new 'keeper'. In reality, it was just a partner, another jounin who would be his new squad mate. But Gekido had no doubt that this individual was specifically assigned to him. And it was the Inuzuka's mission to find out why. After all, good partners couldn't work together well without knowing each others limits. Just that thought made him shiver with the cravings for battle. Maybe he and his partner could spar some time, maybe blood would coat his claws once again...
Kioku_zpscbca70f6.jpg

Ishikawa Kioku

His assignment was clear. He was to meet up with Inuzuka Gekido in the Torre Celeste and make formal introductions. From this point forward, the giant man would be partnered with the former rogue; a pairing that would concern most people. But Kioku was not concerned for his well being, nor did he care for Gekido's actions against the village. His deity, Kono-hana, would actually have approved of Gekido's actions. Besides that, Kioku would actually sympathize with the man. He too believed that society was overtaking the symbiosis of humanity and nature. The restrictions of the village and the constant war was troublesome, but rules were rules. He would obey what was needed to do his work as a prophet of Kono-hana.

His trip to the Torre was uneventful and full of thought and prayer. As the sun beat upon his skin, and the wind swept his hair, joy was felt by the imposing man. Nature all around him even in the metropolis of Kumogakure. He walked past a tree and reached up, taking a seed in hand he placed it in his pocket and continued on his way. In time he found a place where that seed would come out of his pocket. Kneeling he dug down into the dirt with his fingers until it was moist, and placed the seed within. Covering it, he poured some water from his canteen on top and then continued on his way; the Torre was in sight now.

Reaching down, Kioku turned the knob to enter the small briefing room that he had been informed of. As soon as the door swung open, a happy-go-lucky dog greeted Kioku, licking him often and urging for a scratch. "Oh, well aren't you friendly!" the large man said cheerily and gave the dog a good scratch. Across the room however, Gekido looked at his ninken with surprise. Never EVER had Judo greeted anyone like that. "Quit annoying him Judo; contain yourself you dope." Gekido said and then gave a quick head nod to Kioku, already fulfilling the reputation of a man with horrid manners. Kioku gave a short but proper bow and started the worst part of any relationship: the beginning.

"Ishikawa Kioku, good to meet you." the man spoke, extending his hand to shake. Gekido approached, an unreadable expression on his face and place his rough, calloused hand in Kioku's. Immediately, their first bout began. Gekido had the advantage of placement and his strength increased greatly because of this. But Kioku was physically superior than Gekido in nearly every muscular way, and his power simply began to flow to his hand. A slow vice began to grip against the rough grip of the Inuzuka leader, and Gekido realized that he had picked a fight that he couldn't win. Perhaps he should have sized the behemoth up better... But the handshake ended quickly once Gekido loosened his half. Kioku gave a small smile and tilted his head in respect. "I like a man with a firm grip. Surely you would have beaten anyone else." he said. "Hmph!" Gekido grunted, rather angry at his loss. But Kioku's ego stroking words were the right one for the situation.

"Damn straight! Nice to see they didn't pair me up with some fucking whimp. You got us a mission? Or are we gonna just sit here and sip tea like the Raikage." he commented in a tone that only he knew. Kioku audibly chuckled and could most definitely relate to Shin's tea addiction. "I haven't been given a mission as of yet, but we can go over strategy and tactics if you want? Unless you wanted to go to the training field to get the kinks out. I understand you have been out of commission for a while." Kioku responded with a curious look. Gekido spat and huffed. "Don't think I am out of shape! All I need to go over is my ninjutsu and I'll be as if I never left." he retorted. Kioku put his hands in the air as if showing he didn't mean to offend. "Well then let's head on down to the field, work on some ninjutsu and I'll make an effort for the superiors to give us a mission of some kind." Kioku said, somewhat disturbed. Gekido seemed to be given him the lead of the squad, and he didn't expect that at all. Kioku assumed that because of his past, Kido was letting him take lead because of it. Nevertheless, Gekido agreed and they departed.

In the end, it really didn't matter. Each had their skills and motives, and when it came down to it, they would get the job done.

[Topic Entered/Left
NPC Run Time: 1 Hour.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back