Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A welcome respite [Spectating Tsukasa Mikasa vs Shiromaru]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though he was more than likely going to be late considering business he'd been requested to take care of round tea country Yukio still intended to keep his promise to watch and support his village, though many fights would be going on throughout the coming days that wasn't much concern to the Hyuuga considering there was only one he wanted to witness in that moment in time. Walking through the stands he was not on to sit down such things had never been the case when concerning him crossing his arms as he looked down towards the two combatants.

It seemed Mikasa and Shiromaru had already begun and though a sense of guilt came over Yukio at not being able to turn up sooner such things could not be helped. As per the usual he stood out like a sore thumb his ivory locks tied back in a neat pony tail so as not to obscure his vision as it did so often his glowing eyes on display their view fixed on the pair watching their movements and actions pondering what would happen next based on what they were doing.

He would be lying if he said these events did not start to light a fire in his gut crossing his arms and twitching slightly as the Hyuuga's digits tapped against the Kimono he wore attempting to control himself the longer he observed. His already outstanding ivory locks were not helped by his choice of clothing having very few outfits to choose from it was a choice between his ANBU gear, the more commonly seen hoodie and jeans or his Kimono and considering if he spoke to the Shinobi from other villages it would reflect on the leaf village being presentable was the best option here.

Though his head didn't move from looking down to the arena his vision was taking in the details and actions of the people who sat around him and the architecture of the building as a whole, safe to say Yukio was impressed by the spectacle created by the place the energy of the crowd washing over all those who remained to watch as a gentle smile crossed the Hyuuga's face. It was a pleasant change to the more serious tones experienced in and around leaf the missions and the teaching seeming like a distant memory in these special moments allowing him to feel relaxed in a rare moment of bliss.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was busy going from fight to fight. He wanted to make it known he was fully supporting the leaf shinobi in this fight. He had not been chosen which was fine with him since he was technically still on duty protecting the Hokage. With Yomi and the babies still in Leaf, looking after one person who did not need diapers changed or fed every few hours made Kenshin's life a little easier.

The last fight he rotated to was with Mikasa.

"Good Luck Mikasa! WIn for Leaf and yourself!" Kenshin would yell while waving his tiny flags with the leaf symbol on them.

From the side of his eye he would recognize a familiar face.

"Yukio! Glad to see you up and about. I am here officially to guard the Hokage. You?" Kenshin would say, hailing the Leaf shinobi.

Kenshin would notice the fingers tapping and Kenshin understood. The roar of the crowd the feeling of chakra being used. It was exhilarating.

"I, too, feel the energy here and makes me want to let loose! I haven't sparred since my fight with Akumi and even then I didn't go all out." Kenshin would say allowing the first of his chakra gates to open. Kenshin felt the strain but felt his body recover immediately. It felt good watching a fight but it would be better to be i none. Duty before free time.

[topic joined]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His focus on the fight was broken in that moment tilting his head to the side to see Kenshin approaching, he had hit the nail on the head with the words he spoke, Yukio was struggling to simply stay still and do nothing especially given the circumstance cracking his neck to release some of the tension. "It's almost like you can read minds Kenshin, all this energy filling the place its hard to simply sit on the side lines and watch. Cheering not being my forte the most I can do is stand here and observe." Whether he was trying to persuade himself there was nothing else he could do or keep his mind off the atmosphere non could really say but the Hyuuga only seemed to get more impatient as time went by.

"As for what I'm doing here I simply came to support the village in my own way, It feels like the right thing to do and I said I would so being a man of my word I made sure to be here if not a bit late." Rubbing the back of his head Yukio sighed it would give the general idea of why he was in tea country though at this point there was more than a few reasons he'd put in the effort to make the trip from Leaf to Tea though some of those he would not speak. "There's also the matter of getting some time away from the branch and the academy, as much as I don't mind teaching the younger generation I don't have the energy to do it every day."

His mind was drawn back to his team in those following seconds little time had been spent with them and what had been achieved up to this point felt trivial but some progress was better than nothing and i sense of gratitude filled the Hyuuga that Maru and Juko hadn't simply attempted to kill one another upon meeting being a rather large step in the right direction. Eyes setting on the flags Kenshin was carrying it did bring the question to mind whether or not he should put a little more enthusiasm into supporting those fighting and with a huff and sigh he took a breath in "Keep this up Mikasa you can win this for leaf!" Finally breaking his rather silent tone as the Hyuuga allowed his ivory locks to fall over his face a moment hiding the embarrasment plain on his face. "Not my style but we all have to get into the spirit of things."

Taking pause he thought on what Kenshin said a pondering look coming across his features as he brought a hand to his chin. "Well do you have any ideas for what to do so we can do something productive with all this energy were building up?"

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trip over was a somber one. Only a few words were exchanged between herself and the Hokage. His pressing of the issue for her to attend this event brought any good will he had gained with her back down to zero. It was looking up though, since it was negative. She would not allow that fact to ruin the trip since she was forced to attend. Leaving Yasuo and Ohta with their father, she brought her baby girl along with her. To hear her mom cheer on another strong woman of the leaf would do her some good. Plus Yomi thought she be spending more time with her little girl away from all the testosterone in the Penthouse.

Speaking of Testosterone...

Of course Kenshin thought he had fled from Yomi and the kids, but, SURPRISE! Here she was to ruin his time off. No, not really, but she was sure that if she asked he wouldn't hesitate to assist. Part of the reason why she left the bulk of the kiddos with their dad. She wasn't too keen on lugging around three kids alone, until they were a bit older. This...was part of the reason she didn't want to come to Tea in the first place.

She made her way quietly next to Kenshin, careful not to be too close in case he jumped in excitement and accidentally hit her, but, close enough for him to know she was there. Michiko cooed in her arms and yawned, stirring awake from all the excitement in the crowd. Yomi looked down at her and gave a small smile, while making sure she was comfortable. The Sennin eyed the Hyuuga but stayed quiet. She was not here to interrupt them, only to root on Mikasa.

She situated Michiko so the little munchkin could get a better view. "You see Auntie Mika? Watch her and learn." Yomi wondered how there were so few women in Konoha for her to learn and grow from. Of course there was her and her real aunt Asuka, but, besides Mikasa, Yomi had not made much headway with the other two women in the village. She would have to change that for Michiko's sake.

beyonce-blue-ivy-fur-sling.jpg

[MFT]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin could tell that Yukio was wanting to fight but they could not. They could release tension in other ways. Eyeing him up and down, Kenshin would suggest something.

"We could arm wrestle. I know Hyuuga are taijutsu experts and considering I am a master taijutsu user I think a show of strength is needed." Kenshin would say.

Before he could get a response, Yomi would appear baby in toe. Kenshin would look at Yomi and bow.

"Nice to see you out and about. Yukio and I were feeling a little ancy and was looking for a way to blow off steam. What do you think of an arm wrestiling match?
It would help to blow off some steam."
Kenshin would say as he turned his eyes towards Mikasa's fight again. She was doing well "Come on Mikasa,
show him what you can really do!"
Kenshin would shout but not too loud since there was a baby present.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio couldn't help but grin at Kenshin's suggestion though it wasn't quite the same as what was going on down in the arena the chance to let off some steam was more than welcome though in those moments shortly after his expression changed with the arrival of Yomi stopping to give a nod of respect to the Sennin before a much gentler look came across his features a light smile on his face before addressing her. "I did not know, and so only now can I congratulate you." Taking a few steps over he lilted his head down to the little one the light glow of his eyes coming into view behind his ivory locks.

Seeing such a thing took him back to the days his younger sister was born he was young at the time very young not even four years old and the way she was back then caused him to reflect on the hear and now. Though Yukio was many things not many would see him in a state like this calm yes but never quite tranquil though snapping out of it a moment later Yukio sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "Apologies rather unlike me to get sentimental it won't happen again." He felt the apology was required given they hadn't met for very long nor spoken for a long period of time even within the leaf village.

Tilting his head back towards Kenshin there was a fire in his eyes excitement at the prospect "I'll agree to this, think were both looking for the chance to test ourselves to some extent though lets keep things quiet for the little one I'm sure you can agree." Though he was willing to do this his mind was always considerate to those around him the fact of the matter was two Taijutsu masters could easily cause chaos even with something as simple as an arm wrestle.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back