Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Wild Teacher Appears! [Tutoring][Req. Miro]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Word had made it to Kitsune that there were students in need of tutoring, so she investigated their files and picked out a candidate for tutoring, said candidate was Miro Kagami. It was a little past 11 in the morning and Kitsune had made her way to the academy. Todays outfit consisted of a black suit, a white button up shirt, and form fitted shoes with a raised heel for appeal. Her hair was hanging loose but she had an ornament sitting in it on the right side of her head. She’d brought the scroll from the council meeting, an equipment scroll, as well as boundless energy to teach the younger generation. So. Tutoring. It’s been a while since I’ve done anything like that.

She stepped into a smaller classroom and began setting up the equipment she had brought. It included things like chakra paper, a punching bag, kawarimi targets, the whole shebang. She wanted to be prepared for whatever kind of training the kiddo might want to do. She’d sent notice in advance to meet up at the academy in the room she’d designated so hopefully they’d be coming along any minute now. While waiting, Kitsune also produced a kettle, a small heating plate, a pair of cups, and some tea leaves.

Within minutes she had the water boiling thanks to the heating plate running off of chakra rather than electricity, and she could make herself a cup of tea. She poured the tea leaves into a small metal sieve shaped like a ball and put it into the hot water she’d just poured into a cup. It’d have to rest in the water for a while to really draw out the taste of the leaves. Of course, with Kitsunes penchant for sweet things, she also poured in sugar, and milk in the heavier end of the spectrum, yet not at the point where it’d be cream.

[OOC: Carrying surveillance scroll from council; WC: 318]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sandals shifted the gravel beneath the young academy student. After spending some time searching Mirō finally found a person willing to teach her some fundamentals. After being brought from the mines to the academy her interest in becoming a fully-fledged kunoichi had piqued. Noticing her thirst for more knowledge on chakra. It was what she was shown in minute amount down in the mines. Knowing it’s resourcefulness she wanted to know how to control it.

Arriving at the academy hands pressed against the door letting her through. The vast rooms directly when you entered always taking her by surprise. Her stomach filling with butterflies as anxiety caught up to her. Climbing the stair well and turning a corner Mirō reached into her inner pockets of her one-piece red off-the-shoulder dress. Pulling out a small crumbled note she made to assure she was headed to the right room. Nodding, fingers coiled around the door knob pushing the door open to reveal a tall woman preparing some tea.

Stepping in her nose twitched, inhaling the alluring scent of tea being brewed. Curious eyes gazed around the room taking in all the equipment laid about. ‘Preparations were made already, I'm dealing with someone who plans.’ Thinking to herself, knowing most people aren’t particularly prepared most of the time. Letting her foot fall slightly harder to have her step echo out an alert the woman. “Excuse me…” Speaking out, which she hated. Not one for confrontation, something she’d have to eventually overcome. “My name is Mirō Kagami.. I was told to come to this room for some tutoring.” Gold eyes ran over the figure quickly, noticing her formal attire. Biting her lip in excitement to begin learning hands adjusted her one piece dress that exposed her shoulders. Underneath her dress was typical fishnet clothing that shifted to adjust comfortably on her person. Black hair parted down the middle went down to the top of her spine flowing freely as she stepped closer to her supposed tutor. “How do people not get lost in this big academy... I had to take notes to even get here.” Letting out a heavy sigh, embarrassing herself in attempt to break the ice. If you were to take one look at Mirō you could tell she seemed nervous.

WC: 376​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled warmly as Miro-chan entered the room ”Welcome Miro-chan~. So glad you could make it.” she said, gesturing to the other cup of tea, offering it to Miro ”Do you take milk or sugar? If so, feel free to help yourself to as much as you’d like” she continued before answering the question Miro had. ”I know, right? It’s crazy how many hallways this place has. It wasn’t nearly as large back when I was a student. But you’ll get used to it, soon enough. Everyone does.” she said with a smirk, hoping it’d break the tension a bit as she set down her cup after taking a sip from it.

”Well then. Introductions. I’m Duchess Shinrya Kitsune, a member of the medical branch of Kumogakure, and today, also your tutor.” she said, explaining who she was ”I suppose then, Miro-chan, our first order of business here should be figuring out what you want to learn. I hope it isn’t Taijutsu, because I’m terrible at physical combat. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are my areas of expertise, I’d say. There’s also learning chakra controlling techniques, figuring out what element you’re sensitive to, maybe even teaching you some medical knowledge if you’ve got the aptitude for it.” and as she highlighted each subject, she gestured to the tools she’d brought.

She hadn’t taught anyone in a good long while, but if there ever was a time for it, that time was now. ”I think maybe we should start with figuring out how your chakra control is, and then work our way upwards from there?” she suggested, picking up a piece of chakra paper and holding it in her hand. Of course, if she were to exert her full potential on the piece of paper, it’d exhibit signs of all five base elements, a side effect of a long career as a kunoichi.

[WC: 310]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Watching her mentor twirl around Mirō witnessed a welcoming smile across her tutors lips. Her kindness radiating outward, letting Mirō finally ease her shoulders. Happy to know her tutor showed her tenderness towards Mirō, bewildered as to why she is so negative in her mind. The past few weeks have been fair to her yet her confidence had only barely risen. Not one to drink a lot of tea with a soft smile and a raised hand she rejected the offer. Mirō stood in awe at the fact her tutor was also a medical ninja. Becoming a medical ninja was something that came across her mind frequently. Fulfilling one step towards medical knowledge if she were to ever leave the village for a mission. A history of being shown people in need and nobody to help played a role in wanting to help others. Having read a few articles on them, healing others and assisting in missions, it was quite a noble path to take.

Shaking her head side to side she had no interest in taijutsu. Not that didn’t want to know how to fight, however she didn’t like confrontation in the slightest. Soft lips turned into a smile, happy knowing ninjutsu and genjutsu were her area of expertise. Her knowledge on those jutsu was more abundant than taijutsu. They seemed to fit her personality more than close quarters combat encounters. “Can you tell me about everything except taijutsu? I don’t really care for it much… Controlling chakra effectively would just make your taijutsu stronger anyway right?” Having a slight understanding of what chakra is within the body it would only seem logical that it would passively assist in taijutsu. Raising a tidy brow a curious expression rolled over Mirō’s face. Stepping closer to Kitsune Sensei her chest pounded with excitement to learn. Midnight black hair fell to her left, tilting her head to the side eyes looked back at her sensei. “How is a piece of paper going to prove chakra control Sensei?” Remaining confused she thought it was an honest question.

WC: 344

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune chuckled at how eager Miro was to learn just about everything there was to know ”I can give you a quick summary on the things if you’d like that, as for more in-depth rundowns, we’d be needing a lot more time than a normal tutoring session lasts.” she said, smiling ”And yes, controlling chakra effectively would indeed make your taijutsu stronger, but that’s not all there is to it. There’s also the techniques of how to punch, how to shoot, and so on. If you don’t know the proper way to throw a punch, you could end up damaging your hands more than you damage your opponent.”

When Miro expressed bewilderment at how a piece of paper would help with chakra control Kitsune smiled again ”That’s an excellent question, and to answer, I figure I might as well show you.” she said and channeled a small amount of fire chakra into the paper, causing it to ignite and burn to nothingness. ”The paper is chakra sensitive, it reveals your which natural element you’ve got greatest affinity with. In my younger days, it was indeed fire, but these days, I’ve mastered all the base elements, so if I were to channel a full burst of chakra into it, it’d burn, drip with water, crumple, get sliced into small pieces and also turn into dirt.”

”Each of those effects are how it reacts to, in order of my example, Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind and Earth.” she explained ”But with the right amount of control, you can apply only some of them, or even just one of them, like I just demonstrated.” she finished and picked up a new piece of chakra paper, extending her arm and the paper with it, to Miro ”It’s simple enough. Just take the paper, and try to push your chakra from inside your body to it”

[WC: 310; Total WC: 938]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Golden hues were fixated on her tutors lips. Darting towards the chakra paper with her eyes once again she watched in amazement. In a matter of seconds the paper combusted and caught fire. Effectively burning away in a few seconds to nothingness. Shock and awe settled within Mirō, unable to maintain her usual uninterested composure. Ready to learn what type of elemental affinity she’d be naturally aligned too. Pondering the idea of being able to learn all of the elements like her Sensei blew her mind.

Gently taking the chakra paper from her hand she held it steadily. “Push my chakra into the paper...” Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath Mirō attempted to empty her mind, trying to focus her chakra from her body down her arm. Exhaling slowly she focused a large amount of chakra into her hand. Opening her eyes to see a slightly sporadic stream of chakra coursed through the paper. Honey dipped eyes watched as the paper began to turn into dirt. Crumbling to dust she held onto her chakra until the paper fully deteriorated away. Relaxing her hand she opened her palm to view the remainder of the chakra paper. A small clump of dirt lay in her hand, hastily she looked back at her teacher. “How’s that Sensei?” A big cheeky grin appeared on her face, a rare occurrence for she only smiled when she was truly comfortable or happy. “If it turned to dirt that means I have earth elements in me right?” Holding her hand up to her Sensei Mirō smiled at the fact she has any natural attunement to an element. Digging through her mind, coming to the conclusion being born in the mountainsides of lightning country it would only be logical.

WC: 293​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled warmly at Miro as the paper crumbled to dirt ”It does indeed mean you’ve got an affinity for the Earth element. It’s quite curious, because most people here have a natural affinity to Lightning, but I can see why Earth makes sense too.” she said and picked up a device on the table. It had been designed to assist students in circulating their chakra in their body, using the device as a pathway, essentially forming a circle with their arms and the device at the end. It had a pair of conductive handles the user would grab onto, and artificial chakra coils in a double helix shape on the inside for maximum flow.

”Now then, take this. It’s a chakra circulator and it’ll help you move your chakra around. There’s a little light on top of it that can go from red to green. The better the flow, the closer to green it gets. Usually students don’t get much past a reddish yellow at first, but when they figure out their chakra, and control it properly, you’ll make it hit green easily.” Kitsune explained and held out the device in her hands, giving a quick demonstration of chakra circulation, making the light go green practically instantly.

Of course, that was with many, many years of training ”Give it your best shot, and I’ll keep an eye on the output, as well as how the chakra flows within your body.” Kitsune said, handing over the device ”My eyes can see the flow of chakra, you see. It gives an edge in combat if you’re capable of doing so, but more importantly, it helps my work as a doctor as I can detect foreign chakra, blockages, and so on. Basically, when it comes to chakra coils, only a Hyuuga would be able to surpass my eyesight. But that’s alright. My experience has taught me much in these kinds of matters.”

[WC: 320; Total: 1258]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Happy to hear that she was now confirmed to be naturally aligned to earth elementals she couldn’t wait to try to learn more about her element. Fingers on each hand coiled around each handle of the device. Mistaking it’s strange weight she held it steadily in front of her. Raising a curious brow the flow of chakra began to move from her body to the device. Golden eyes couldn’t be persuaded to move away from the light. Unable to fully control how much chakra she could force out she tried her best to release as much as she could to get the light to switch to green.

Through gritted teeth the low mumble of her voice telling herself to concentrate could be heard. Sending her chakra though her arms she watch as the light at the very beginning radiated a fine yellow. “Hnnnn..!” Struggling to force out more of her will the light dimmed down back towards its yellowish red color. Remaining there based on how much effort she was putting in. Breaking a sweat she finally gave up trying to reach for the green light. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, relaxing her muscles only to notice the light brightening up to a fuller yellow color before stopping her flow of chakra completely. A single bead of sweat rolled down her scar on her face, panting slowly she returned to normal immediately. “Here Sensei.” Kindly handing back her senseis’ device arms reached over her own head stretching once more before falling to her sides. “That took more out of me than I thought…” she sighed, exhaustion creeping over her shoulders.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune watched Miro intently, keeping an eye on just how efficient the youngling happened to be in circulating chakra. She didn’t have high expectations because it was a brand new method Miro had to perform, but she was very pleasantly surprised by the fact that not only did she manage to make the device go above the orange color unlike most academy students. She managed to hit yellow in her first try. ”I gotta admit I’m impressed Miro-chan. You managed to hit yellow on your first try, that’s a very uncommon feat of chakra control. Well done.” she said, smiling, grinning even.

She accepted the device back and chuckled at the reaction ”It’s pretty intense, but I figure you’ll benefit from it in the long run. If anything then because you gradually gain a better understanding of your chakra coils inside your body.” she explained and put the device on the table ”You’re welcome to keep the device, by the way. It’s a thing I developed for student usage. I’ve left many more in the academy store rooms along with instructions. Last I heard, the CPSS got interested in it.” she said, wondering if a smaller model wouldn’t be better for that particular division.

”So! I think we’ll hold here. You seem pretty exhausted too, and I figure there isn’t much more to teach you today. It’s a great start, I’d say, and I’d be happy to give you more lessons if you need it. For now though, as a medical professional, I’ll recommend getting some rest and food. Let your body replenish its reserves.” Kitsune said, patting Miro on the head gently before gathering all the things she had brought and sealing them back in the scrolls they’d been pulled from. ”Be good, Miro-chan, and I’ll see you another time.” she said with a big smile to the youngling, before heading out the door ahead of Miro.

[WC: 318; Total: 1576; Tutoring Complete; Topic Left]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō stood in awe once more. Her Sensei complimenting her on her efforts for chakra control. Shocked to know that most students didn’t reach past the orange gleam let alone yellow. Gleefully smiling back at her teacher at a job well done. Personally Mirō was trying to achieve the green light, wanting a huge reaction out of her but inevitably she surprised herself. Reflecting back she noticed how straining herself to push chakra out of her body didn’t work. On the flip side the yellow became a steady yellow as she relaxed. It was clear to Mirō that relaxing and focusing is the key for proper chakra control. She didn’t want to stop refining her chakra control, feeling her gut instinct that she’d need to master it in order to perform well at all.

Happy to hear that the device would remain at the academy it would influence her to gauge her control better. Possibly stopping in after every training to see if she ever could meet her green light goal. Refraining from day dreaming her attention redirected back to her Sensei. Mirō felt like a small cat as her head was touched gently, smiling back “See you, Sensei!” Gold eyes watched her Sensei depart standing in silence. Rumbling loudly her stomach demanding an intake of anything solid “Suppose I’ll eat and rest… My whole body feels heavy…” A heavy sigh escaped her lips, opening the door and out she went.

WC: 241 [Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back