Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Wise Man once said "I haven't got all day, you know." (Force Enter)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night sky was overcast, and thunder rumbled in the distance, there was a storm coming to Kohona. Hisao had watched Yong’s familiar silhouette brave the gates and enter the village, and was considering following him. His earlier talk in Wind had him concerned for his friend’s state of mind. Who knows what he has planned, but if it’s what I think it is, it will put a target on all of us. Hand seeking his flask, he was disappointed to remember that he did not have it anymore, having discarded it.

Hand moving across to his vest, he removed his pipe, and a errant seal lit it as he put it in his mouth. Well, the gate seems to be lightly guarded at the moment, so it seems I can enter the village without much effort. Pushing Chakra into his eyes, his Byakugan sweeping the area. Concentrating, he pushed further, ripples appearing in his Byakugan as the latent Rinnegan enhancing his vision past its previous limits. Well, I guess I will just walk up and jump it. And if someone tries to stop me, I will just vigorously convince them to move out of the way.

He wasn’t attempting stealth, he was just walking directly towards the gate smoking his pipe. Smoke billowed out behind him, leaving a trail behind him marking his passage. With how cold the night is, I wouldn’t mind someone trying to stop me, it would be a nice excuse to warm up. Exercise is always good for the soul

OOC: Force Enter – 30 minutes, half the time card
WC 255

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back