Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Zebra in a Ramen Shop?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu separates from the loving touch of her daughter face and looks towards Jomei. He does not understand; there is no way to end the curse. She is just unwilling to tell the council that in fear that they might lose their hope and give up on life. “No that task is beyond your power, but there is a more fitting task for you to do.” Ryu points her head towards a window. “Look out there and you will see why it is you are here.” From outside the window was a forest just beyond the village. Amongst the tree beasts moved ever so closely, but it was hard to get a good view of them. It was not until one creature step out from the tree line could Jomei see what was plaguing the village. They were wolves but not one of flesh and blood but of leaf and bark. It was no wonder he could not make them out in the forest for they blended in so naturally. ”Night after night they come. We fight but their numbers stay the same. If they’re body breaks they simply reform; burned they grab new wood form the trees. All we can do is keep them at bay.”

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jomei peered out into the viel of night, but the darkness hid the creatures Ryu spoke up. It seemed as if the troubles of this dream world were only beginning to come into the light. Why have a council if she could not trust them with the truth of their situation? But the matters of politics wouldn't burden Jomei now. If they faced an enemy that could not be killed, perhaps they needed to stop the wolves at their source. "Have you ever tried to capture one alive?" He pondered and considered what kind of challenge it could prove to be. "Trust one of your best soldiers to aid me, and I will capture one of those wood wolves tonight."

With a subject to examine, Jomei was sure they could break down this nuisance and handle them for good. Though, the sheer idea of such a creature intruiged Jomei even more than the talking equines already in his company. "We need to science this at once."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He wants to capture one? Quite a brave lad, but for science she had the perfect man in mind. Ryu horn glows crimson red and flickered like she was communicating through Morris code. There was a weird sound that emanated beside Jomei. At first there was nothing there to produce the noise, but soon a strange blue box fades into view. On the top read the words, ‘Police Box.’ The doors open and out pops a brown pony wearing a green tie. “Did somebody call for the Doctor?” He seemed to be just your average pony but looking behind him one could see inside the box was an area that would not be physically possible to exist in such a small vessel.

“Yes, this is Jomei. I want you to help him capture and study the timber wolves.” The name for the creature was funny, but quite appropriate for their appearance. The pony seemed post agreeable with the plan.

“Yes your majesty. Come on Jomei let nab ourselves a wolf.” The pony runs back into the police box expecting Jomei to follow. The Doctor was an adventurous sort and knew just where to go to to set a trap in order to capture one of these beast that roam the night. Within the box was a room filled with all sorts of gizmos and gadgets that in look like some you would find in the distant future.

Theme Music

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This adventure had come along with a revolving door of interesting characters, but this new ally was like someone from an entirely different dream. "A doctor?" He pondered under breath. The Doctor was a British pony of sorts, or that was his theme. He thought bow ties were cool, and regularly charged into that amazing police box for more adventures. Standing at the entrance, Jomei turned back to the Queen and her misguided flock one last time. "HEY" he spoke up, bringing the drama and mise en cine to an abrupt halt. He grabbed everyone's attention while stopping in the doorway of ship.

"If I die here, I can only assume the worst for my physical form, right? I'm throwing caution to the wind and could end up brain dead... Well, what's in this for me? " Sounds from within the Police Box bellowed out, muting Jomei's complainant protest, reducing him to a mere whisper. He went unheard by Ryu and her council. The Police Box door jammed shut on him in preparation for departure.

Now it was just the British Pony and the Spider Ninja. Jomei could hardly imagine what would come his way next, what sort of madness. But the inside of this machine was some kind of consolation. Jomei approached one of the center consoles, and spread his hands about the controls; so tempted to trigger them all. "Alright Doctor Pony, I am running out of ideas in this box of yours. That and are you a chiropractor? You wouldn't believe what kind of extra pressure these arms add to my back."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[mission starts now]

“Death for us that were transported here body and soul would, well kill us obviously. Death for you would likely just wake you up. Might experience some pain, but it wouldn’t be fatal.” The doctor then goes around flipping switches, turning knobs and a pressing buttons. The whole place comes alive; contraptions begin to move and the sound from before could be heard. “I’m not that kind of doctor.” The machinery stops and The Doctor opens the doors to reveal that they are now in a clearing within the forest. “This would be a prime place to set up a trap.” There were plenty of places for Jomei to use his spider like arts to set up a trap to change one of the timber wolves. From behind a tree pops out a strange white fox; it has strange because it had three tails. The vixen seemed curious about the pair and the box. She starts to walk closer to them when there was a sound of some big coming. The fox quickly scurries away, but why was such an animal wondering around here in a world of dreams. Was she a dreamer or some ruminant of a dream? Soon there was a timber wolf passing by just outside the clearing running to some location. With in it mouth was a colt the cried in hope someone would save him. “Oh my god, we must do something,” The Doctor cries with worry in his voice. Now will Jomei go rescue to the foal or follow to see where it is taking him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back