Cursed Seals have long been seen as a dark practice due to their destruction of their host's body, but power-at-any-cost comes appealing to many. Occasionally, there are those who's bodies have an unnatural affinity to the Curse Seal, and rather than break down under a Seal's power merge with it in a form of symbiosis that mutates their own body. The original seal is little more than a birthmark at this point, with the true affects of the seal becoming a 'natural' bodily function to them. Demon, mutant, oni, monster...there are many names for them, but this new power and body-reshaping abilities lead them to be seen as an Abomination.
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots
- The user gains access to the Cursed Seal Ability and will not take up a slot. If the user already has the ability upon gaining Abomination, the Cursed Seal Ability will no longer take up a slot.
- CP Modifier Reduction from Cursed Seal is halved, the user only losing 2 Max CP Modifier every 10 seconds. The user slowly regains their lost CP Modifiers by 2 every 10 seconds inactive.
- HP/CP Modifier Reduction from Stage 2 Cursed Seals is lowered by 4. The user slowly regains their lost HP/CP Modifiers by 1 every 10 seconds inactive.
- The User's Cursed Seal activates in 0 seconds.
- The User may activate Cursed Seal: Stage 2 after having their Base Cursed Seal active for 5 seconds.
- The user may re-activate their Cursed Seal in battle but has a 5-second cooldown upon deactivation.
- The user may re-activate their Cursed Seal: Stage 2 in battle but it requires a 10-second cooldown after it deactivates.
- This Kinjutsu, all of its techniques, and its user are considered Cursed
- Abomination's active techniques (Metamorph, Chrysalis and Malevolent Annihilation) has a unique Mutation mechanic which modifies/adds bonuses to the said technique each time it reaches a new stage of Mutation. Each technique has its own unique Mutation Condition found beneath it.
Last edited by a moderator: