Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Absolute Power Corrupts... [Private]

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin traversed the main highway of Mount Tsukiakari to Moon Islands' farmlands. He occasionally went to the Moon Island in order to help the locals cut down ironwood timbers. In return the locals gave him food and leeway to wander the entire island without cause of suspicion. Kyojin praised the island as an excellent training ground so this deal benefited him as much as it did the locals. Of all woods Kyojin had come across, ironwood was one of the strongest and most sought after for its incredible durability. Several of his blows against the trees would fell it, but it took several tries and surprisingly it was tough enough to crack the skin on his fists. He could see why it was valued...

Fortunately, after his first job for the locals, they trusted him alone in the Tenno forest. Kyojin often returned with ten logs and allowed the people to take care of the trading and what have you. Today was no different. Using his newfound powers, he transformed part of his right side. The right side of his body became coated with reddish crystals, some protruding from the back. His right arm became thicker, coated with a cylinder-like chunk of ruby. A scarlet blade extended from his elbow, suitable for slashing. One time he looked at a lake to see his reflection and realized anyone may run away scared. Half of his face differently colored. The left was his gray skin but the right side was red. His sclera on the right eye on the half that was ruby-skinned was black, a contrast from the sclera on the left side that was red. Anyone would be horrified...

And so he was grateful for the locals leaving him alone to do the job. If they saw him, well... who would believe them? Nonetheless, he went on to cutting the usual number of ten ironwood logs with the blade on his elbow.

Today would be no different, surely.

--------

[MFT]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: excuse the crap post this is... I'm losing muse for Kane and am getting ready to transition to my next character)

The man that Kane came upon in his travels was a giant, and something about him made Kane just... shiver. The seven foot tall giant, that was something for sure. But there was something about him. He seemed to have power... but it wasn't enough. His body language seemed to be edged for wanting more, like he was never satisfied with his strength. He seemed a lot like Kane. Never satisfied with what he had, never satisfied with the amount knowledge and strength he had. That was after all why Kane was back in Moon Country. To find that strength, so he could help his friends. But alas, finding this man, in this forest, it felt off. Well... it would be rude to not talk to the guy, after all standing there looking at him in the trees, as he cut the hard iron trees that grew here. Normally Kane would cut a few trees down himself to sell to others to make a few extra yen on the side.

"For someone so powerful and mighty, Your body language screams that you want even more. My name's Kane and I can grant that... but I'd like to know why I get such a vibe from a man such as yourself. So what do you say stranger, I give you even more power than you possess and you give me but a small explanation that evidently means nothing but satisfies my own curiosity."

He stood there in his black robe that covered his body but his head. His long brown hair showed and his brown eyes looked into the eyes of the giant that stood just about ten feet away from each other now.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin sensed the man's movements long ago but did not give him regard. In fact, he might have ignored Kane and walked away had the man said nothing. Just as the tenth log fell, the man spoke. Now that Kyojin got a better look, he sensed something entirely different. A dread. Something dark within Kane's brown eyes. Realization came to the giant that Kane did not just watch but analyzed him... and knew something about his strange powers. The transformation on his right side was slowly degraded into his right eye, once again revealing his normal gray-skin. Staring at Kane for a moment before responding, Kyojin smirked. He had to admit, he was intrigued. In his years of attempting to understand the powers given to him, not once did anyone make such an offer. Freaked out, tried to kill him, but never did they offer more power. Intriguing indeed. It was through sheer luck he obtained what was called a Cursed Seal. Is that what this man was referring to, Kyojin wondered.

"I am Akaya. But softskin, how can you give me more power than this... curse gives me? Perhaps in your eyes a blessing. You could say the workings of my body goes against the very construction of nature. An abomination of all things order," Kyojin chuckled, a rough, grinding sound. "Does that sate your curiosity?"

Kyojin looked over the black robed man once more. Such appearance did make him look... suspicious, for lack of a better term. "More power you say? Elaborate, if you will..."

More power sounded good, but depending on the brown haired man's next response...

-------
'Tis okay! I understand. That said, this thread should hopefully be wrapped up in 2-5 posts. :]

[MFT]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kane Kept his distance as he looked at the giant named Akaya as the transformation on his right side went back to his normal human like skin. How interesting... he has this much control over the cursed seal without going crazy either. He seems perfectly fine as if its just an extension of himself. Either he's a fool and is hiding the madness within or hes extremely skilled. Either way, its an extraordinary finding. Kane thought to himself. The man gave him a small explanation, all that was asked of him too. Kane nodded in answering to the first question stated to him, but now it was time to answer the somewhat question posed to him.

"Just like the one you have, I can give you another. One that will make you almost impossible to be taken down when activated. The effects are great but the cost can be as great." Kane charged black chakra around him and focused it to his right hand as little black flames were now on his finger tips. Holding the chakra at the level he had it he looked at the giant and said "So... How about that power?"

Akaya wouldn't have much time, he had better make his mind up quick.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am become Steel. Steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt. Steel does not hesitate...

Well, Kyojin thought the day would not be any different. He thought wrong. But a new power... a new seal meant adapting and controlling it. Still, he was far too intrigued to turn this man's offer down. He remembered the words of his ancestors and became Steel. To possess a will of Steel one does not hesitate. And so Kyojin told the man...

"Do it."

Steel does not hesitate.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Forewarning... This might hurt a little bit... or maybe a lot." Kane said to the man who seemed ready. He said it with a slight grin. The dark chakra he was using felt good. It felt almost too good. He moved forward to Akaya and then plunged his hand straight into the center of the man's stomach. The other neat thing about cursed seals is that when it was complete, it would move to whatever part of the body the chakra deemed necessary. So even though Kane hit the stomach, it still could move itself to be permanent in a different area like his shoulder or his other arm.

Whether the man fell or went unconscious, Kane didn't stick around to find out. After hitting him he dispersed, all trace of Kane was gone. It was like he was never there to begin with.

[cursed seal master rank used- Solar cursed seal given]
[Dark sage to Abom= neither of us lose any training]
[topic left unless stopped]

(OOC: even though we don't lose training. please link this thread to your training so it can be officially paper trailed. I appreciate your cooperation and your patience with me!

Side note: Kyojin's really cool!)

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sharp, intense pain. Then nothing.

The seal marked on him traveled from his stomach to the left upper chest in form of an orange inverted triangle. How odd... and convenient, Kyojin thought, for it was his symbol. But he began to feel it activating and darkness clouded his eyes...

Kyojin was not sure how much time passed, could have been minutes or perhaps few hours but when he woke up, the man named Kane was gone. His left arm was coated in orange and slowly retracted into the seal on his left are of his chest. He looked at the seal of a triangle on his fist and smirked. With two different kind of powers to call, he wondered just how formidable he'll become.

Kyojin stood up, stretched and picked up the ten tied up logs for delivery. Time to get his money and test his newfound power in his cave.

--------

[Solar CS accepted]
[Topic left]

Fin.

(OOC: Many thanks! Good luck with your next character!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back