Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy Message Board

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still massaging his fresh bruises from his Taijutsu 101 class, Hayato walked quickly but calmly down the hall toward the academy message board, eagar to learn more. When he arrived, he examined the message board, looking to see what was available. He stared for a moment, considering the lone ninjutsu marker, but dismissed the idea. He and his friend Sabaku had discussed doing that class together. What really caught his attention were the cloth strips below the "Genjutsu 101" sign. He plucked one off the board, and slipped it into his pocket, curious as to who would be teaching this class and what aspect of genjutsu they would be covering.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato would find a small blue glowing fire moving into his peripheral vision partially lost in thought on what to expect from the class. It would dance and moved down the hallway as if becoming him. The thought of the earlier before his previous class and the instructor’s talk of ‘fancy guides’ came to mind.

[OoC: Link to class click here Anyone else who wanted to take the class put the request in by Wednesday morning please to not be late.]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku returned to the board to check on the available classes, it seemed that the class he wanted to partake in the most was finally available. Sabaku would reach for and rip off a piece of the black parchment with green lettering upon it. It read that once the guardian class was available he would be notified. So in the mean time he would try and find something to make the time go by as he prepared for what he was sure to be an interesting class...

Yukata Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuki walked up to the board and posted up a flier. It had been a minute since she hosted a class, but the headmaster approved her class, and she was eager to see the new students of iwa.
Class: Stealth 10
1. Entering stealth, when and how
2. What to do while in stealth
3. Exiting stealth

Class is for advanced students looking to make the most of their stealth. Whether you need to use stealth to flee, or prefre to fight while in stealth, this class will surely educate your knowledge of stealth.

Students allowed 3 (Sign below. Once the first three sign up, the class time and location will be posted)
1. Yukata Kimi
2. Junko Itami

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko walked over to the board on all fours. She was told by her guardian to come here and check to see if there were any classes. She stood up slowly and began to read over the board, having trouble making out different words. She eventually figured out what it said on one of the fliers and grabbed a nearby pen to roughly scribble the name 'Junko Itami' onto the flier and placed the pen down. She then dropped down to all fours and quickly darted off into the shadows running off back towards the house to tell her guardian that she signed something to take a 'Stealth class 101' even though she had no clue what 'Stealth' was. She was sure to find out though, She skipped over the word 'Advanced' however, having too much trouble trying to remember what it meant, so she was sure to be a blunder on the teacher due to her lack of knowledge on ninja training.

Yukata Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Its been too long since anyone has signed up, so I am taking the two I have and starting the class. Anyone else may join in before the class begins. Once the class starts, I will accept the third student under penalty of one point.)

Class: Stealth 101

Students participating
1. Yukata Kimi
2. Junko Itami

Training ground three at first light of day.

The class will be held by a point system. You will have three points. Breaking rules, tardiness, or failure to grasp a crucial concept will deduct these points. Lose all three and you do not gain a graduation point.
(Oocly, failure to post within 72 hours will deduct a point. Please do bug the instructor if she fails to post.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=591&t=25901 )

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The academy halls were buzzing that day, and excited youths were trafficking through in lines like cattle. Students were registering for class. Some children arrived still holding hands with their parents, while independent youths dared to register alone. Akeno is a new student to the academy- he's short, stout, and seemingly uninspired and unimpressed by the riled atmosphere. An aroma of eraser rubber was thick in the air. This young man had come along to the messaging board where the offered classes were up for grabs. Those other children approached the board just like Akeno, but jumped to sign up for courses without hesitation.

Akeno wasn't the kind of boy to carelessly pick an awful class for his first course. He wanted nothing of the Taijutsu class, and many of the other classes were already filled to the point of extra names written around the borders of the page. Akeno searched himself for a pen, through his many pockets and zippers. The brisk early spring weather led him to wearing a maroon knit jacket with a zipped up collar, and charcoal slacks still damp from treading through fresh snow. Closer inspection left him lodged between a rock and one hard place; he could give taijutsu a shot or try out an advanced class...

Pen in hand, Akeno leaned in towards the board and carefully printed his name with an artist's precision:

Keno Akeno - Stealth 101!

What would make a better first course than the shinobi art of concealment?

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
@ Akeno

A man in a red jump suit snaked through the crowd looking around as if he was in an empty hallway as the seat of student flowed around him giving him a slight zone around him as he swiveled looking for someone. The kendo sword in his hand tapped his right collar bone as he muttered to himself, "She definitely fast even I couldn't keep up with her... If she's going to be an Instructor's Aid though with me she'll need stamina. Wonder why she darted off... it was only 10 times around the village before my next class..." He looked to Keno as if he was about to ask him but he just shook his head and moved out again through the crowd in a jog moving effortless through the crowd. Once out of sight Keno noticed a young girl with black hair looking at the board suspended upside down from a wire coming out of the ceiling. If he didn't know any better it was a pretty good imitation of a spider in a way. Staring as him and then looking at the board she blinked slowly.

"I can show you where the class for Stealth is if you like... I'm out for a run around the Village if anyone asks." she declared hoping down and standing upright yanking the wire and dart it was attached to out of the ceiling.

"This way." she stated and began walking to the field the class would be on.

(OoC: Click above for a direct link)

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arano Stood just outside the Academy doors whilst looking upwards to give the building a look over. It had been some time since he had taught at this academy. None of the students would recognize him what so ever. Even the teacher staff and come to change a bit. Though he was'nt well known he was a pretty decent teacher. He entered the building and searched the halls looking for the Message Board. At last he had found it dodging a few students here and there. He gazed over the board for a moment before pulling out a parchment that read:
Introductory Interrogation Tactics
This Friday at 4 p.m.
Any and all welcome to join

He then stuck it to the board using a sliver he conjured from his hands.
The message was brief and not very descriptive, though he figured anyone who would be interested in such a class would know what it was talking about. Arano walked back down the hallway he had come from and pulled out a pen and paper as he thought of another point to make in this coming class.

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a brief meeting with the headmaster, Kaito, ventured to the academy to find the first class that he would need to take. A class that best suited his schedule was to be on Friday, and so it would be the perfect class for him to take. 'Introductory Interrogation Tactics', the sign read as well as the fact that it was welcoming anyone which meant he could take the class without worry. "My first class!" He called out before writing his name on a paper by the class he desired to take, and then proceeded to walk away from the board. As he made his departure he would become caught in thought, pondering about who his teacher would be and if this class would be as great as he was picturing it to be.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having now completed the Genjutsu and Taijutsu 101 classes, Hayato walked to the academy message board to see what classes would be available today. His attention was seized at once by a paper bearing the heading "Introductory Interrogation Tactics" and his eyes widened with delight. This was a class he felt that he could "sink his blade into". With a grim smile, he wrote his name down on the sheet and waited to see what would lead him to the class.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Class: Introductory Interrogation Tactics

Students participating
1. Kaito
2. Hayato

[Deadline exceeded, taking the students that signed up]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin found his way once again to the Academy Class board to see if he saw anything that would peek his interest. He looked to his shoulder were his company was resting while letting out a lazy yawn as the young fox kit liked to do during nice days like this. Shin just signed and kept looking at the board.

"Hmmm T.A.O.I...I may give this a go what do you think Kyibi?" He said while looking at the fox that only let out another yawn.

"Ok well since you do not seem to have an opinion on the class I will go with it." He said with a slight smirk as he reached out and did the typical class sign up routine . With that done Shin went on his way.

[OOC WC: 133]
[OOC Class Chosen: T.A.O.I Guardian/ANBU Classs-OOC perks not taken as I am in a class atm]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Later that very evening, the halls were amber from the setting sun, and silent enough to hear a pin drop. Enjoying the solace he found browsing through scrolls in the library, Akeno still found himself at the academy and enjoying the setting. Though he already had one class on his schedule, Akeno was ready to carry the load and become a full fledged shinobi. Some changes were announced through the P.A. system earlier in the afternoon; the class schedule was reset and new sessions must have been opening up. Akeno hoped their would be a session for Ninjutsu 101 soon.

[OC: Dear fellow players, I am interested in finding a mentor for Akeno, as well as some friends, comrades, and ships and stuff. Please fire me a PM or join in on this class if you're interested. You have a plot and need a friend/rival? Prepare for witty quips.

Also, in this moment I am also requesting someone to please teach me all about ninjutsu, so I can perform heroic feats and save the world, and stuff.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[dNPC Entering and Exiting Thread]

Masaru walked up to the board, writing upon the board with quick and easily legible handwriting.
"Ninjutsu 101: Basics of Ninja Theory."
Tardiness is inexcusable. Those who slack off in class will be cut out quickly. I have no tolerance for slackers.
He nodded to himself, before walking, an air of frigidity following within his wake as the blond-haired man walked towards his classroom.

Class can be found here.

[P.S.: This class will have a TWENTY-FOUR HOUR TIME LIMIT TO POST. If you cannot manage that then please do not join the class. This class is for faster paced roleplayers.]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She slowed her approach at the board; it was a simple way they conducted their classes: a limited number of markers were made available for each session. Supposedly whomever had one in their possession could come, those whom didn't could not. Two remained; dust over the board suggested four others were around, but taken. The class matter wasn't of the greatest importance to her; she was more concerned with just taking them.

Without care, she took the red marker and headed her way for the Ninjutsu 101 class.
[Entered/Left]
[Requesting Nin 101 class]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu walked up to the ancient board, some dust has gathered from no one tending to it for a few weeks. He lifted up a quelled pen, and put it inside one of the holes in his palm, then pulled it out as the tip was coated in ink. He snarled with anger as he signed and marked up a piece of paper, attaching to do the board in a orderly manner as he walked away. He hoped that he would get his request done soon, he wanted the Exam...

[Entered/Leaved[
[Requesting a, AiT EXAM]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Teach me to Burn Things!""]
The young, pink haired pyro moved with a spring in her step, through the almost silent halls of the academy, she had but one destination in mind, the message board. She would some come to a stop in front of the board, giggling under her breath as her emerald eyes quickly scanned the boards information. It was her first time using it, only having been in one special class which she signed up for rather than requested. She’d tilt her head to the side and fold her arms as she looked at the area for Ninjutsu which had some coloured markers hanging from it. “Hmmm… I kinda wanted a class dedicated to Chakra, BUT! If I take one based on fire Ninjutsu I can learn about that too!” She said excitedly and out loud for anyone to hear as she reached over and plucked the red marker with a little coal symbol from the board. “I hope it comes up soon!” She giggled and turned around, job done and now heading back to whatever she needed to do, spring in her step once more.

[Entered/Left]
[Requesting Ninjutsu 101, specifically fire? If plausible]

[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back