Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy Message Board

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Flashes of light bounced through the halls this afternoon. They signaled the arrival of Jomei, who was carrying an old pentax camera he received while on a mission. Photos of life in motion filled his film reel today. The fire of youth was burning bright, and he was ready to become a full-fledged ninja. On top of so much camera snappage', Jomei was getting physical with his opponents, as of late. Perhaps he was ready for some Taijutsu 101. Like the countless students who came before him, Jomei placed the pen to the mark. Let's do this.

Enter/Exit
Requesting Taijutsu 101 Please.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jomei would hear the sound of someone sipping from a cup behind him. Turning he’d see a man looking at him and the board. ”Well let’s find a class and get this started, don’t worry if you don’t have weapons.” the man explained shuffling down the hall until he found an empty classroom. ”I wonder if I need to have him sign a waiver in case he gets hurt…” the man muttered to himself mostly.

Link to class

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Recently, Jomei busied himself with a multitude of missions and courses taken at the academy. But this afternoon Jomei returned with a very special request. It was time to move along to bigger and better things. It was time to make a real impact and become a real ninja.
Jomei put a pen to the board and requested a Graduation Exam.

[Entry/Exit thread]
Requesting Main Branch Exam

Passed Classes:
Stealth 101 (Private Lesson) - Yuki Yukata
Taijutsu 101 - Kamaru

Other Classes:
Ninjutsu 101 (Plenty of posts but the class was canceled, 1 Page-ish)
Web of Shadows (Private Lesson, unfinished but 1/2 Page)

Completed Missions (Should count for something):
E-rank: Charlotte's Web
E-rank: Ichirou the Runner
E-rank: To the Top
D-rank: Man of Spiders #01
D-rank: Man of Spiders #02: The Chameleon
D-rank: Man of Spiders #03.1-3.4: The Vulture (Parts I-IV)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu walks up and pins a flier to the board. The flier stated that a class on the art of puppetry will be held in room 144 in two days time and that genin are welcome to come as well. So few practice such a useful art; Ryu hopes she may be able to change that.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entered from here

Kamaru walked down the short distance to the signup board, seeing an advertisement for a new class Kamaru read over it. ”Class on puppetry… I don’t know anything about that…”<i></i> he muttered mostly to himself. ”So what would you like to try a class in? The basics of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu? Or are you interested in Puppets?” He’d state once Nao showed up as he looked over the board. Taking a finger he ran his hand over the top ledge and checked it for dust while he waited for a response.

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Followed from same place as Kamaru*

Nao followed the man down the hall only to stop in front of a board full of class postings, everything from Ninjutsu to Puppetry...hmmm, puppetry. Nao decided she would like to take a class in Taijutsu and Puppets, if she was able. Both peaked her interests very much. She watched the man rub his finger across the top of the board, seemingly inspecting for dust. She looked at his face, and perked up to ask:

"I'd be very interested in Taijutsu and Puppets, if I am able to take a class on one or both of these subjects, that would be amazing." Nao said smiling, always be polite her mother had taught.

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi would approach the board, glancing at the other two as she reached for one of the taijutsu 101 markers on the board. She would roll her eyes at the other girls polite language before letting out a slight sigh and walking away. Sumi didn't see why some people wasted their time on manners. She preferred to stay to the point and straight forward. They were here to become shinobi, not to play nice.

[Entered/Leaving]
[Taijutsu 101 Requested]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking from Nao to the student that just requested a class Kamaru pursed his lips for a second before shrugging. Grabbing a notepad from his pocket he wrote a note and grabbed a random student to run the note to the Headmaster’s assistant to send her a message. Pulling a piece of the flyer off for puppetry Kamaru quickly stuck it to Nao’s hand before it inched towards her index finger wrapping around it in the form of a paper ring. It would pull and tug slightly in a direction leading her to the special seminar, ”Have fun.” Kamaru commented knowing the paper ring would lead her to her class.

Whistling towards the quieter girl Kamaru pulled a simple wooden marker from the board under Taijutsu. ”Guess I’m teaching today as well. At least for a bit” Kamaru muttered mostly to himself before catching up with the girl and motioning for her to follow.

(OoC: Links to classes in the last part of the sections pertaining to each of you.)

[Topic Left]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a moment to tap the side of her nose in thought, Ren stared at the bulletin board. Classes were like her job, as a student. Other shinobi had proper mission and training to do according to their rank, and as a student, Ren felt that taking classes and doing as much as possible to hone all of her skills was a mission in and of itself.
This is where her training would begin, properly and she was determined to start it off on a good foot. Smiling at the board she reached up and took one of the simple wooden markers, for Taijutsu 101, and turned it over in her hand a few times, wondering what the class would be like.

[Requesting Taijutsu 101 Class]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]|
Hear ye, hear ye. The Queen of Hearts has extended an invitation to the students of the Iwagakure Academy. Those who wish to learn the shinobi arts under her care are called to visit the Wonderland Cafe. Please arrive at the entrance of the Abandoned Mineshaft, two hours before sunset today. Attendance may open up further opportunities for you in the future.

The Queen awaits.
|[/col3]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was cold tonight... Sabaku's breath could be seen as he exhaled. He happened to be heading towards someplace he didn't think he would visit any time soon. Yep, you guessed it, The Academy. Some of the higher ups though they could use a hand with instructing the newer students. While he wasn't opposed to the idea, he just didn't think they would have chose him to do it. There was plenty of better qualified individuals around. In any case, Sabaku wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so he gladly accepted this responsibility. Walking down the halls gave Sabaku a feeling of nostalgia. It had been ages since he last walked the halls, heading to this class or that one. Chuckling quietly at the fact time seemed to have barely gone by and he was already equipped enough to teach himself. Along the way through the halls, Sabaku crossed a teacher he once knew. He never was personally instructed by this individual, but he knew of him. Sabaku gave the older man a slight nod and continued on his way. Finally arriving at the message board he was so familiar with, it made him almost sad. The board was incredibly dusty, like it hadn't been used in months. Trying to brush as much dust as he could, he cleaned it up as best he could. There... that's... a little better I guess... Sabaku reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of parchment. Pulling a few unused thumbtacks out of the board, he posted his flyer up. It read:
Taijutsu
Attention all those interested.
A taijutsu class is coming to a field near you!
If interested please sign your name below and expect to be present Monday morning at the Proving Grounds.
Your instructor will be Sabaku, please do not be late and be prepared to put your body to the test.
Sabaku lingered a moment, proof reading his flyer. Seeing that it was errors, he went on his way. Monday morning was sure to bring some well needed excitement.

[OOC I will send all those who sign up PMs so as to indicate when I have made the thread for the taijutsu class, I will wait a few days to let everyone have a chance to sign up]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After leaving the classroom I quickly run as fast as I can to the sign up bored. I completely ignore if anyone else is near me or even running, as I'm barreling down the hallway. It's not long until I reach the board. I'm completely out of breathe from excreting so much energy to get here. "I knew I would be the first person here." I pull out a pin and sign my name afterwards I walk away casually with my hands behind my back. I wonder what it will be like? I think to myself. This is my first real training class. I can't wait. I'm sure it will be fun, not to add I will get to show everyone how strong I am.

[OOC: requested register taijutsu 101]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking out of the class, Kurohebi sees a portion of one of the girls from the class whom have just taken a turn in the hallway, while walking to the designated location he would wonder if there would be any personal information required to register into those classes. But as he arrived to the board it seemed to only require a name and his presence. Odd, but works better for him that way either way, considering that he had no actual home left in the village, his comrades has either died or are missing presumed dead and the majority of the village doesnt even know who he is. He signed his name as Kurohebi with a period dot at the end and left the academy, now he had something to do on monday, all thats left is to find what he could do until then.

[Topic entered/left]
[Requesting/registering to Taijutsu 101]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa entered the room and walked towards where she heard the board should be. When she got to it she sensed the other students and the likes coming and going so she stopped at it and waited for someone to pass by who could help her sign up for class.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai entered and walke straight to the bulletin board to sign himself up for Taijutsu 101. He saw Kurokawa there.

"Hey Kurokawa. You need me to sign you up for the class Arano-sensei mentioned?"

Signs Kurokawa up if she wants it before taking his leave

[OOC: Request registry into Taijutsu 101]
[Enters and leaves]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina walked towards the board to look for a Taijutsu or Ninjutsu class to sign up for. She found a post with a Taijutsu class. She confirmed the date and time, before signing up, and then left right away.

[OOC: Requesting Taijutsu 101]
[Enters and leaves topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you very much"

Kurokawa bows in Shikais general direction before walking back out into the city towards her home to tell her Guardians about her plans for the coming monday

[Requesting a signup for Taijutsu 101 and leaving this thread]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa approached the board and ran her hand over every note there using chakra to decern where the ink was. It was a slow process and took about two ours finding the posts she was seeking. A Ninjutsu and Genjutsu class. She knew she needed all three basics in order to advance from the academy and felt it high time she got on with her life. After finding the posts she took a slip from each and went on to find the appropriate teachers to start the class. Maybe the others from the academy would also be there again.

[Ninjutsu and Genjutsu classes requested. Kinda wanna stop being an Academy student...]
[Enters and leaves thread]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri
452b37a7-e3c1-4f8c-8c4f-339bcd2fe2ca_zps785aad85.jpg

"This is audio log #NS0100. After some of the adventures I've had some time ago, I decided it would be good for me to give my time to another. Their are young boys and girls out there that need to know how to survive in a world of ninjutsu. Being a young woman myself, I find that even with all my training and experience, some of the effects of ninjutsu's are more than difficult to withstand. Their effectiveness can't be denied.

So, for this class I put three essence sticks at the academy board. To each I tried a ribbon and attached a mini card with an address, date, time, and the words 'Ninjutsu Training' written on them.

Ninjutsu Class open for 3 students, Three day sign up deanline starting.... .... ....now!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back