Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy Message Board

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa returned home with the essence stick, ribbon and card to have her guardians help her prepare for the coming class. It was about time she buckled up and got some school stuff out of the way

[Ooc: Was there before to pick up whatever was left for joining classes so consider this a sign up to the Ninjutsu Class]
[Enters/Leaves the thread although I technically did that to posts ago]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai walked in and scanned the board. He knew he needed to get through at least two more classes before he could take his genin exam and three more if he wanted to go a different way. He quickly spotted the three slot ninjutsu class and grabbed the second slip signing him up for it. he made a mental note as to when and where but kept the slip just in case.

[Enters/Leaves]
[Signs up for Ninjutsu class]

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had not been back in Iwagakure long but the yearning to prove his worth towards his domicile origin was top priority. The other formalities regarding his transition back from Arcadia could wait. It was the first time he had set foot in the Academy, but the constant bustling of students and instructors alike made his anxiety practically invisible. Catching his eye, and seemingly every other passerby for at least moment, was a large wooden message board. After studying its contents for a brief period a rather lonesome, seemingly out of place essence stick stuck out amongst the sea of papers like a soar thumb. After his hesitant retrieval he ran his eyes across the ribbon attached mini card that read 'Ninjutsu Training'. Perhaps this would be a good way to begin his new journey.

[Enters/Leaves]
[Signs up for Ninjutsu class]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=221053#p221053

Taps foot at Konno, jk... got my three. Post is up peoples.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as Yamazaki Yuri]

I had some time to kill, but unfortunately someone else will decided to kill something other than time. Gezz. But I saw this as a chance to aid another hoping to get into the medical field. I place a candle on the board with a card. On it I wrote a head radio frequency 313 and a note in essence saying this was for medical experience. What experience exactly... they would have to find out.

[Medical class for Rina]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the first time in months Rina was finally in school again. First thing she did was looking for Med class on the message board and she found one. She took the card and went to buy a radio.

[Enters/Leaves]
[Signs up for Med class]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A new posting was but recently made with little information as to what to expect. Only a title and location was but the minimum to stand out...

"New shinobi program Apprentice Ship for students and genin! Meet at 0900 in the proving grounds. Hosted by Akira Amaya. 1st come 1st serve basis, maximum participants 3."

Here

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A wild flyer appears!
It reads as follows:
Test your might, Taijutsu 101!
1)
2)
3)

[Tai class for a few of the new people that just joined recently, 3 spots available, please sign up here and in a weeks time, the flyer will be close and the class will begin)

Inuzuka Okami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wondering the streets, Okami spots a flyer. Taijutsu 101? That sounds fun...She signs her name with a flourish, Inuzuka Okami. Come Haiiro, lets go home before night falls...

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was all smiles as he placed an advertisement for his class. He knew there were those that wanted to train in the physical arts and was just the person to teach them .

And tech them he would, until their very bones were sore.

On the board, he would indicate the time and place of the instruction. This was the future of Stone and he needed to make sure they were ready for anything. Usually that meant teaching some very hard lessons .

(OOC PM me if interested in a taijutsu 101 class. 0/3 spots filled)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back