Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ADMIN AND LEGAL ISSUES

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There have been a number of times that Admin in general have been requested to step in and end things....
There are many things I myself would love to fix, many people I would love to beat the daylights out of for inappropriate actions online
The simple fact of the matter is ADMIN have no power off site
As law enforcement I can tell you there are many many laws that were I actually working as internet police I could hammer people on
Yet again as ADMIN on this site WE HAVE NO POWER OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM

On this forum our hands are basically tied as well but I can promise you this....
THOSE OF YOU WHOM BECOME TOXIC OR SUBVERSIVE TO MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND I GAIN LEGAL SWORN DOCUMENTATION electronic or otherwise showing that you are stalking, cyber bullying, promoting obscene actions, pushing agendas neither condoned nor warranted by the owners and staff of this site I WILL PERSONALLY RESEARCH AND FIND EVERY LEGAL BINDING ACTION I CAN TO RUIN YOUR DAY THE SAME WAY YOU ARE IMPEDING, DISTRESSING, AND DRIVING AWAY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE.

SOME OF YOU MAY THINK I AM PLAYING...
I AM NOT...
I AM AS SERIOUS AS THE BILL OF RIGHTS

THOSE OF YOU WHOM ARE COMMITTING ACTS THAT ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ANY OF THE ABOVE, SHOULD I BE GIVEN PROPER EVIDENCE WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW PROVIDED COUNTY, CITY, STATE, NATIONALLY, INTERNATIONALLY, WORLDWIDE!!!

I PROMISE YOU...
MESS WITH THE PEOPLE OF THIS SITE MOST OF WHOM I CONSIDER MY GOOD ONLINE FRIENDS AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH ALL THAT THE LAW ALLOWS

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING!!!

TORAONO KURO AKA DRE MCHENRY ON FACEBOOK OUT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back