Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

After SkyFall (Continued A Rank Mission: Gokan)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It is now time for the next step in the plans of the Samurai. As most sleep, the Samurai would be found in a morally darken area of the village. In his merchant outfit while equipped with a backpack, he approaches a vender to pay a fee. Shoma rents a space of secrecy, even the vender would not know the use of this space for their own capacity to deny knowledge. After receiving payment, the renter leaves a key and abandons the vicinity immediately.

With the witness gone, the last known Otandai takes his loaned item of entry and enters a long unused restaurant. He makes his way to the would be employee area and changes his wardrobe to don the battle-worn battle outfit. Following this, he pick up his backpack and all belonging and proceeds to the true area of interest, the freezer storage room. It is here the the key is used to open a sturdy metal door. Beyond this door would be a room only slightly chilled, as if to provide comfort rather than preserve meats would be hung on the meat hooks present, if there were meat present. An activated light switch near the doorway reveals the contents of about half the room spacey room, but not much light is available at the moment for not all of the switches have been activated. Yet it would be easy to see the installed jail bars that separate one side of the room the other. On one side of these bars in the somewhat lite area: a Samurai swordsman(Shoma), a door way, 2 light switches, a backpack, a notepad, two unopened cartons of juice, a recently plugged-in alarm/stop clock, a sparker(Shoma's name a revolver handgun because he doesn't know much about guns), and a katana. On the other side of the bars in the somewhat lite area: chains, hanging meat hooks, a sleeping shirtless man secured in a metal chair(Gokan). Yet there is more.

Shoma sits on his knees, waiting for the poison induced slumber to fade from the other man. The imprisoned one, would have the same clothing that he would from the waist down, yet nothing from the waist up, save three needles in hand found between the bones leading to the fingers. Metal cuffs bind him to the chair that is secured to the floor. All that the two could do is wait for the prisoner to awaken, so it would be done patiently.

{Continued from here
Gokan's mission file: File stuff}

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V5R7uBJ.jpg

Gokan would look about the view slightly distorted but his body aching and feeling sluggish, almost sickly. He was cold for some odd reason, he sat straight as he couldn't do anything else his arms secured to a steel chair by metal clasps secured to his wrists. His memories hazed and merged then faded but there was a vaguely man like shape before him. Thirst, cold, immediate needs... "You there, might I have something warm to drink I am quite cold..." What had he been doing to end up like this, at the moment he could not remember a need for fiery violence surged in his chest but quickly subsided with his thirst and cold. He needed to be at Mako's side... Lady Hisamura always knew what he needed and he needed her. He would simply have to burn his desire for her till he could escape the cold, his body desperately hated the cold.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The accused murder finds he way out of the dream realm. At this time, the samurai would have his eyes closed whilst in meditation. His eyes of the semi-recent burned face open slowly to the sound of movement. He then hears a request from the prisoner, a particular one at that as a first question. Perhaps this man has a grasp of what type of situation he is in already.

Although his eyes are open, the samurai has yet to look directly at Gokan but more toward the ground. He grabs one of the carton of juice before leaning back to rise to his feet. Stepping over some off the items placed around him, he looks more toward the man as he works open the carton of half and half juice, apple and orange. Shoma's path slowly takes through a cell door and lead him to stand just behind Gokan's right shoulder and readies his gift. He would be steady in his distribution of his mercy, yet his eyes carefully study his enemies. Should the arsonist accept, he would be permitted only five swallows, before the samurai decides to stop.

When finished, Shoma would move slowly back toward his side of the bars, yet leaving the carton on the floor on Gokan's side of the room. The after closing the cell door, Shoma returns to sit on his knees in the center of the items he laid out. The expression on his face up until this point and even now is one of disappointment, but in truth the Fire Native is merely prepared for it. In Shoma's mind, this would be Gokan's test and trial. Due to the betrayals, he could not trust this moment in the hands and eyes of the shinobi ranked. "Do you have more questions or request before we begin?" A brief moment would be given to the shinobi to respond. Following this period of Q and A, Shoma would begin.

[Marked for Training]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gokan would steady himself as his mind cleared, he remembered fighting this man although he couldn't remember why. Parts of his memory were simply burnt away it seemed as he relaxed after receiving some juice. "I am quite cold but that can't be helped can it, ask me what you will and then return me to Lady Hisamura when you are content. I yearn for her presence when I am cold, I need her love and attention as it were."

Gokan would remain as steady as he could, although he was cold he did not shiver, the markings upon his body would briefly shimmer but Shoma could see that was not exactly what he knew as chakra that flickered beneath his skin. Gokan seemed oblivious to it as well.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The prisoner declares his discomfort with the temperature but then mentions a woman's name. 'He is conceivably already informative, but...' Shoma decides it best to make note of the person that Gokan named by calmly writing it down on the note pad as he sits on his knees. After jotting the name and putting a star and heart next to it, Shoma sets down the pad. His eyes would catch something off about the seemingly younger man but he would not address it for now. Instead, he chooses to inform the prisoner.

"Unless this Lady Hisamaru rests in the world beyond this one,(deep breathe)... I think you misunderstand the situation you are in." The swordsman speaks in a calm and collected manner, yet his eyes do not yet fix Gokan. He continues. "If you are earnest about your desire to this woman of your's again, you will have to convince me...." Shoma begins shuffling his items in preparation. "This I will admit, interrogate is not a strength of mine. The limit of my patience has been... suffering as well as of late. Because of this, I will grant you five minutes in total to gather your thoughts and begin to share them with me. I regret this and I would regret a grim outcome even more, however I have learned to become comfortable in being disappointed, and in doing things I would rather not."

Shoma takes a moment to gather his own thoughts. As he does, he presets the alarm clock to 5:00. "So, for now you may consider this a form of trial. And in this trial, I seek not to determine guilt, but to determine why. The impression you send to me will determine 'who' you may embrace. This Lady Hisamaru may not be the only desire your warmth." Shoma's eyes would flick over to the darker side of Gokan's holding area. Should he decide to turn his head and eyes, he may see a pair of red eyes looking toward himself. Shoma continues. "I find that many people are comfortable with comparing themselves to demons, and often this is to instill fear into those before them. The willingness to... partake of darker acts gives caution to those who witness declaration, and actions as well in some cases. But more often than not, they are not so. They act intently. People choose to act in evil. Yet, evil is not a devil's choice. It is a life style, their way of being. Malicious act to them,... are natural in the likeness of using the eyes to see. Now I realize that there is a chance that I will not be able to intimidate, therefore I shall not even try. If you choose to harden yourself, I will respect your resolve and let you have time with one who is 'demon touched',... IF you have lost the desire to have Lady Hisamaru as your company in the near future"

Now that the things were set, it is time to begin. "So Gokan, why did they have to die?" Immediately after asking this question, he press a button on the clock to start the timer. Whenever Gokan would decide to speak, Shoma would be prompted to stop the timer with a two second delay.

So what does lead a man to dark acts such as this? Where and when has the change taken place for a heart to grow colder? What roll does the key woman in his life play? Could there truly be a brighter future after this scene? Most importantly, which of the two men present are these questions really for?

[Marked for training]
Mina has entered the topic but, not sure I control her or you do. She has a chain collar on her neck connected to the wall on Gokan's side of the cell, forbidding her from reaching Gokan though. She was acquired... HERE

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gokan is taken aback for a moment as he responded to Shoma's question..."Look I realize you and I have had a fight and in that you think I owe you something more than battle for discovering me hiding in the desert. I am a thief and I have stolen many things but I HAVE NOT KILLED anyone. Now if you can tell me who it is you think I killed or possibly where it was this person or these people died I will answer to the best of my abilities but all I do know is that I MUST RETURN TO MY LADY, she needs me, even if she will not admit it."<i></i> A strong surge of crimson energy would sear the back of the steel chair but Gokan does not notice and still appears to shiver. He looks over at the demon touched for a brief moment but does not seem to consciously recognize it for what it is. He gives away no actions of intent to show he is lying but the energies within him are swirling oddly. Whatever it is, it is MORE than mere chakra.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In only two seconds, the prisoner begins to respond to Shoma The Accuser. The Accuser lifts his hand slowly to stop the clock, leaving the timer to read 4:55. While he listens, his eye sight would remain toward the ground. He admits to being a criminal, however not the type that he is profiled as. 'Perhaps he would prefer one charge over the other.' Although he doesn't know the truth for certain, he feels like he might have been lied to. Not only that, he seems to believe not only be in the position to demand, he also seems to be willing to struggle with his restraints. Through the use the spiritual energy known as chakra, Shoma believes Gokan to be attempting to intimidate and possibly escape.

Flipping a few pages in his notepad,
he starts to trace under the notes he took concerning Gokan from the Bingo book. "I see,... well that is not what officials have said about you. In fact, it is the inverse of what you told me. According to their notes, you were thought to be a thief. Yet they claim to have found nothing of value stolen except the lives of merchants. This is stated to be the case with several traveling groups with victims that added to caravan, which is more than those logged with some. All victims have been burned beyond recognition, which seems to me just shy of cremation... much like the very chair you are sitting in will be. Theft is not at all a claim of theirs. Use 30 seconds to consider your situation and consider what you have said and what you will say."

In this claim would not bend. He presses the button on the clock to start it again, taxing Gokan for his statement and having forgotten the position each of the two men were in. Regardless of what Gokan may say, the clock would run from 4:55 to 4:25 at the least. In this time, if Gokan chose to speak he would be heard, for Shoma is has been ready to listen, waiting for the man to give him reason to end his life. For a time he waits out the clock, rubbing and wiping his face at times to remove the stress of judgement from his face. Once the time reaches the 30 second point of 4:25, Shoma stops may clock and then asks,"Who is Lady Hisamara to you? What part does she play in this? Once done, he would start the clock.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The phrase "Who is Lady Hisamara... "was uttered and Gokan changed from a complaining thief to a master of fire and destruction, the seals along his back glowed a vibrant gold, the Number 82 would briefly shimmer before Gokan's entire body began to emanate a wave of heat that quickly caused Shoma's notepad to darken and singe and if he did not increase his distance at least 4 meters from Gokan anything paper or of nonsturdy material would catch flame immediately. Like a light switch Gokan's humanity along with his thief persona slipped away or it was safer to say these two aspects of his being were burned away. Like a human sized fire jinn he sat before Shoma as his hair became flame and his shackles and chair began to turn a bright red. "How kind of you, in your ignorance to release me from my human shell, even if only for a little while. Now little human if you must know Lady Hisamara is my captor, my summoner, she literally holds my core within her grasp. I fulfill her wishes by eating the souls of her enemies. In exchange she allows me to keep what I kill and maintain myself in this weak flesh.<i></i>

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Fire Starter burst into flames, he would seem to reach well with his heat. The heat source would begin to burn Shoma's very notepad various other equipment. Shoma throws his pad into his backpack and slides it away from himself. However, he himself would not have enough room to escape the heat radius without leaving the room. Shoma grabs his Sparker and back-steps away to place his back against the wall. The other prisoner however has much more room to move than her captor did. Shoma finds it hard to look in Gokan's direction.

As the new Fire Being speaks, he says something that strikes a cord with Shoma. What is implied in the words he hears, as well as the stressful condition that he is in, brings about a 'change' in Shoma himself. -Guilty- Although Shoma would not know it, his eye's start to admit a soft, white glow, and something too would glow somewhere else concealed under his attire. His posture would straighten, his chin lifts in such a way that others may imply a sense arrogance as both hands hide behind his back. His face slowly drops emotion and the twitch of pain. May this state of being be known as "The Conviction", and the one currently in this state be called "Shoma The Accuser."

"So this is an admission of guilt. It is a pity to know that there is no salvation for you in this world." He pulls his Sparker in front of him and begins load it as the clock counts on, yet continues to speak. "I had hoped that you could be redeemed,... however, this world is not ready for the likes of those who feed on souls." As The Accuser, Shoma begins to neglect his initial purpose for bringing the two down. "Still, I am a man of my word, and it is as good as law. You have until the clock reaches zero, or breaks, to share what you wish. Perhaps in that time you would be pleased to state what the number 82 stands for. I did see it as set you there, and again when I accommodated you. I have guessed that it is possibly the number of victims, but I'm sure could be wrong." After he finishes loading the revolver, he snaps it closed and sets it behind his back again. Had Shoma gained knowledge that his did not know before? Certainly so. Yet, some of that understanding closes other doors like mercy and tolerance in his mind. To Shoma The Accuser the judgement of Gokan has virtually been made. All he needed now was to wait out the clock, or wait until it breaks for any reason.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The human fire djinn simply thought for a moment before replying "Gokan is but a vessel I am tied to, and I long for the freedom you humans call death for I will be reborn free of this cursed flesh. As for the number 82, I do not know, I remember being imprisoned after my resting chamber was forced open. I remember a sorceror of Sora inserting my essence into this wretched child of flesh whom does not know what true violence is. Again you must know Lady Hisamara is my captor, my summoner, she literally holds my core within her grasp and so long as this weakling lives I am bound to her will. I do hope that whatever that mechina is you have is capable of severing our mortal cords, You humans should have remained slaves and gladiators then the best stock would have rose from your ranks and truly been a force for magnificent war. Now do your worst and set me free I long to embrace true flames anew as I am reborn.<i></i> He made no offensive gestures the super-heated metal held despite his power the iron did not yield to him. Gokan's inner ancient smiled serenely truly hoping this man and his iron tool might be able to free them from their cursed wretched state.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Accuser looks in to the flames, blinking rapidly to keep his eyes from getting too dry. He listens as carefully as he can, with better memory than Shoma normally would have. The fire spirit tells of his being bound to the human known as Gokan by Lady Hisamara. He desires to be freed from him. The Accuser wonders what action would truly be beneficial to maintain order, what action is better to fulfill his duty as a lawman.Aiming his gun at the burning man despite the pain and damage begin done to himself, the Judge questions "If you truly want to be freed, tell where I can find Lady Hisamara, and all that I'll need to set you free... Please. The Accuser hopes for answers but knows that he might not get them, still he believe the creature may have the capacity to surprise him. Yes, surprise him in more ways than one, therefore his guard would not go down.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Laughter would ensue as the flames were abruptly channeled inward leaving only the fire in Gokan's eyes as the tattoo began to glow forcing the ancient within Gokan to subside. " She is in Soon's Sanctuary, she is a highly placed merchant, her stores are easily found, search there all you like but if you aren't ready to kill this flesh to free me then find someone who is. A sorceror of great power might be able to free me as well. I cannot stay free long I must subside." The ancient trapped within Gokan was sealed again and Gokan lay in the super heated metal chair completely unfazed. If he were taught to control his power then he might become a very powerful Shinobi, but right now he was simply a disposable fiery pawn. A quick sure killer of men that burned away any evidence. A very convenient tool for assassination. A thief that carried a soul devouring flame inside him and subconsciously fought with power even he did not understand. What kind of organization could have created this man. He was certainly not shinobi trained to say the least or he would have escaped his bonds 100 times over. Perhaps Shoma should simply kill Gokan and be done with it, he had the power to do so but would he actually go through with it? Was his hand gun strong enough, he had yet to even discover its full capacity as well. His sparker might have hidden qualities and that was something he needed to check on as well. His skillset was swordsmanship yet he found his hands drawing forth this strange weapon more and more. One thing was certain Lady Hisamara held some kind of hold over the man and through that hold controlled his actions. That made her a principal in all of his current crimes.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Accuser would not flinch upon being laughed at. To sway the swordsman to act on emotion or fear in this state, would prove difficult to say the least. But the Fire spirit speaks from the location of this 'Lady Hisarama.' Shoma The Accuser his gotten all that he needs to find and bring judgement to a terrible evil, and even though the inner being fades, it is now time for judgement. He draws back the gun to spin the device which carries the ammo before closing it and aiming at the prisoner's head.

"Rest well."
POW

Shoma The Accuser was not completely foolish. In the eyes of the Samurai, this entity sought death, taunting the 'Convicted One' to make a hasty decision. The munition type that hits the ground would be that of a rubber bullet. The point of punishment is to remove favor. It would have been in both the entity and the woman's favor to liberate the spirit from this man. The jail keeper guesses that by killing Gokan, he might free the spirit to only have it be placed in another body. However, Gokan had proven to be able to be subdued. It is decided that it would be better to risk him getting free or being killed by the spirit or lady themselves than to have to find the next body overtaken body. And although Gokan lives for now, in the eye's of the Accuser, his life is still forfeit. For even though the thief is simply that, he made no attempt to repent, carried no regret for his actions.

With the prisoner now not so hot, jailer would walk up to the prisoner, adjust the loading device to a different chamber, and shot one of the feet belonging to the thief with a standard bullet. After this, he looks to the darker end of the cell to see Mina still huddled in the corner hurting from her burns. The swordsman then retrieves the second carton of juice from his side and leaves in on the ground in her reach before preparing to leave. But before he leaves, he gives one last look at Gokan.

[Attempting to knockout Gokan, injury his foot, and possibility in topic. However, he will stay if something different happens.]
[Marking for training]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gokan's head rocks back violently unbeknowst to Shoma the rubber bullet almost manages to kill Gokan due to the proximity of the headshot. A skull fracture is all he would suffer as blood would begin to run from his nose and one ear. He would definitely need medical attention to keep from becoming a vegetable unless certain powers were invoked. As Shoma left juice for 'Mina' the chamber's air cycler would come back online due to the former heat exchange and the former freezer turned interrogation room would ventilate with moderately fresh air. The seat would sag a bit and oddly Gokan's pants were unscorched but his feet were blackened, although that appeared to be from the soot around them. A large deep colored bruise would mar the side of his somewhat handsome face. Perhaps he would learn not to steal especially with a hole in his foot. Needless to say with a fractured skull he wouldn't be moving fast anytime soon. IF Shoma asked the right people he would definitely find out more about Gokan's tattoo and the presence of a fire entity within him. It would go a long ways towards fulfilling the needs of the Accuser within. The sparker had an odd reaction to the recoil while in Shoma's hand but he would not notice in his current state. The wrath of Law was somehow feeding into his growing psyche, and influencing not only his body but his surroundings. Would he even notice what the curse was doing to him? Maybe he would one day or would his growing state takeover completely. Was this Shoma’s true state or was it just a facet of his personality twisted by the treachery of life and demonic contact that brokered the mind. Gokan would sag in his twisted charred chair a victim of circumstance and treachery, one man’s law and judgement. Would life ever reconcile the horrors it inflicted upon those whom dared to continue living? Would it even forgive the dead for escaping it as Shoma would one day need to do for himself.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back