Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama was beaming brightly as she jumped off the train and headed up the mountain towards the gates of Kumogakure. Despite the setbacks and presence of a rather troublesome girl around Shiri-tan, she had a wonderful time with the Shogun. And to top it off, they both had mutual feelings for each other. Take that Sleek Frizzle, Tama thought triumphantly.

Nothing could ruin her mood today, nothing at all. Not even the evil smiling face of her elder sister Kimiki awaiting her at the gates.

Okay, that could still at least unnerve her. Tama could never guess what Kimiki was thinking.

"Glad to see you so chipper, Tamacchi," Kimiki said with an even happy tone.

"W-well why wouldn't I be?" Tama responded nervously.

Kimiki was positively glowing with happiness as she handed Tama the note that had come to the Mochizuki tents ealier. As Tama read it, her face blanched with horror as she realized that she had completely forgotten to mention to Shiri-tan about the money thing! She glanced up at Kimiki to find that she was holding not only the brush that Masao had originally sent her, but a bottle of shampoo and conditioner as well.

"So shall we go see the Sennin?" Kimiki askked with false sweetness lining her voice.

"Uh, sure. But I need to be officially let into the village first!" Tama responded.

"It's okay, I can wait," Kimiki responded, still smiling evily.

[Requesting Entrance]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a few swift steps I was upon them with a look of..confusion? I was currently beside myself with a brain puzzle that I tasked myself to complete earier that day and had not finished. It was currently sitting upon the desk at the check in station to the left of where the two were standing. I stood up straight upon arrival and placed my hands forward in the tradition manner. "Passport and other documents that might help speed you along your way please. We all have our duties, but Tama's is most definitely one of importance." I added speaking to the other person whom I did not know. "I wouldn't want to keep you from where you need to be, so let's get you on your way." I concluded and performed the necessary checks before sending her off.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Run Time: 30 Minutes]
[Entrance Granted upon presentation of legal passport]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama showed the official mission documents that Masao had sent to her which allowed her in and out of village for this specific mission. Kimiki had been waiting inside the village so she was not required to show any passport. After she had shown the documents to Zaku, Kimiki cheerily dragged Tama towards the Torre for her just desserts.

[Topic Left--Village Entered]
Link to Mission Threads

Exit Thread

Mission Complete Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back