Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aggressive Job Hunting [Requesting Endo and/or Haruka]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru after looking around figured out what the young lady meant. At first it kind of confused him and he rubbed his eyes. The architecture was indeed a bit off from his background of how buildings were built from the ground up. The directions held true and all that remained was finding a public rest area to check himself at before going in. Leafing through papers he found what he needed and unfurled a scroll putting away the items he really didn’t need or wanted to discuss right away. With that he was off to find out about negotiating for jobs. He thought it was odd to not hear the slight buzz of electric equipment in the air as well. The bridges on his way seemed to throw him off at times.

Finding the spire he opted to check in the front area to be seen instead of walking up to what seemed like offices. Kamaru chided himself since he hadn’t talked to Kazuki since they had gotten on the road. He was probably fine for the most part. What trouble could an ANBU Senin get into really? As he waited he smoothed down the black tie and crossed his legs and waited to be seen.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What was black and white and red all over . . . Why, a bloody zebra of course! Sitting down behind a newspaper, Endo would have most assuredly looked inconspicuous all things considered. After all, what kind of Kage actually read the daily news instead of just going out to take the world by storm. Some might say a smart one, but Endo was one not to make major moves without getting all the facts, and for that he had to read the heralds reports about the world that lay beyond the walls that protected him. Sensing that somebody had entered the front area as well, he moved the newspaper to the side just enough to catch a glance before returning to his newspaper. Business as usual, and unfortunately for him that would mean that he'd have to do something instead of sitting on his behind. Each warrior had their own way, and much like any who might be asked to go relax and live the good life, Endo was starting to lose that military mans edge that he was so accustomed to having. "They say that bear hunting season is almost upon us. I for one find the practice rather barbaric. What say you, Kamaru-sama, tired of that darn "Yogi Bear" stealing your picnic baskets?" He chuckled in a low tone as he turned the page. Of what could be discerned about him, was that his earthy tone features were a seeming match for the chair that he was sitting in. His silver wire frame glasses though gave off just the barest glimmer in the light that lit the room. Mr. Incognito himself was in the building.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru’s head lifted up hearing the comment. Did he know the man next to him? He hadn’t been called Kamaru-sama since he meet Mana, the Medical Sennin in Leaf City a few years ago. He had either forgotten the person talking or possibly it was just someone from the upper crust of society like Mana. His comment about Bear hunting season and a type of bear stealing picnic baskets threw him off. What kind of bear stills baskets of food from people? Looking over the man next to him he’d check out the newspaper, having someone ready the Daily Leaf next to him depending on the publisher would be something to keep in mind when talking to people in Stone about a job. Once done he’d eye the man studying him.

”I can’t recall your name sir, my apologies. Have we meet?” Kamaru inquired. He’d try and figure out who the man was next to him first before asking about bear hunting and bears that steal picnic baskets if that was actually a thing… or was it code or a test? He was having flashbacks to Yume and the odd tour of sorts around Leaf City his first day there.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, it seemed that not everybody was as observant as he was. Alas, he turned a page in the newspaper and continued reading, just barely allowing his eyes to drift up and over to the man that stood staring back at him. His Arcadian green eyes locked with the mans for the barest of moments before he was back absorbing the words and print on the page like a hungry genius. "I do believe that I first laid eyes on you at the gates of a certain inflamed country. You probably didn't see me but I saw you and a certain obnoxiously long named pirate had enough decent things to say about you that you were on my radar. Ironically though, in the fight of pirates versus ninjas . . . I think history ought to have given the master of the shadow the technical skill point to displace an entire village population to enough of a degree that a mass exodus lead to a redrawing of the worlds political playing field." Turning another page he crossed a leg over the other and leaned into the back of the chair more. It seemed that he was going to be here a while. "I will say this though, it's amazing how living through soon to be marked history isn't as exciting as the history books make it out to seem, no?" Shaking his head and sighing, Endo continued the typical all powerful Kage charade.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru stared at the man blinking. He had been in Leaf City when they were still there or at least before they all left and knew of Umashi or rather he implied it, not openly saying anything really. It was nice to know Umashi had said good things to say about him, guess it was the right decision to pull him out of the building, at the time Kamaru just figured he was another ninja in the fight. The fact it was actually his boss didn’t become a realization until after the fact. His boss later filling the role as the head of the Konoha Corporation, becoming the next Hokage had given enough intel that this man was interested.

It was like his first few hours in Leaf City all over again. Focusing on the man directly while he continued to chat and read Kamaru looked around, his paperwork and such sliding into his chair as he leaned in.

”Although I don’t know you’re name sir the fact I’m on your radar I hope is a good thing. Due to recent events I find myself and several of my associates on holiday from being gainfully employed to our primary skill set. Maybe you can assist in putting in a good word for me with the Kage of this village.” he inquired trying to read the man next to him, ”I guess the master of shadows would be inclined to be play coy and feign ignorance to the thought of their doing anything really. Possibly saying it was probably just an odd coincidence. The world’s political playing field is always changing though and being redrawn though. Lines in the sand blur at the slightest gust in the wind and sunny days can turn cloudy just as the day is long.” Kamaru seemed to ramble in response.

”Written history really is the opposite I think. The written word dulls the emotions versus living through history as it happens. In a way it’s propaganda at times, now one talks about the winners and losers lament after a battle, you don’t hear of the five that were lost for everyone that was saved. The nice thing about living through history in the making though… “ Kamaru pondered to his new associate, ”You never know how exilrating the unexpected is going to be.” he added extended a hand, ”Namamoto Kamaru, formally.” he explained to the man next to him.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding his head as the man spoke, Endo turned yet another page as he listened on. The man certainly sounded like he was good for business but for that, Endo would have to see him in action. Wait, did he just compare the worlds political lines to various scenes found in nature? Amazing! Alas, the time for charades had come to an end. Reaching out to shake the mans hand, the newspaper would be folded and placed neatly into his lap as he smiled a rather large smile and shook his head. "Inu Endo, and the pleasure is all mine, I assure you of that." he nodded once more but leaned up in his chair. Time for the one the spot interview. "So, Kamaru-san, what do you do specialize in? What I saw you partaking of outside of Konoha can't be what you get into ever single day can it?" A simple opening line of thought but one that would be a good place to actually start figuring out where and what to do with this man.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru nodded his head after hearing the man’s name and he got down to business. The infamous three minute pitch he still remembered reading about before getting to Leaf City where one explains why they should be hired in the time it would take an elevator to come and go up a floor or two. Kamaru figured he had less time since he hadn’t seen any elevators.

”What I’ve done outside of Konoha recently was merely want needed to be done. I was there so I was the guy. Granted I have learned my carpentry skills are shite in all truths to be told but other then that I’m pretty adaptive when it comes to work around my normal skill set, takes a little thinking and planning at times but because of that I’m flexible. I’ve done surveillance, undercover work, investigation, transport of VIPs and items, as well as search and recue missions, there’s probably a few snatch and grabs type scenarios on items and sometimes people among a few sordid tidbits once the war broke out in the streets of Leaf City in those missions during my last employment. Add in assistance rendered on quelling a civil riot and pulling my boss out of a building, plus taking over the exodus to your country and village I’ve gotten in a few missions probably a little over one every two weeks from my time in Leaf City spanning the past two years or so. I guess lately if you add in planning and managing people and resources that’s recently been added into my skill set I mostly specialize in getting the job done. I’ll add I’ll get into what needs to be gotten into if need be.” Kamaru explained finishing with a shrug with a matter of fact sense of reasoning.

”But how about this, if you’re looking to hire me and you’re not sure put me in a position you think is obscenely high stress with a lot of pressure and needs a bit of work to control and manage. If you don’t like what I’m doing or how I do it let me know. If that doesn’t work I’m sure you can find a job for me somewhere else. Either in the delivery packages or making passports… no carpentry though please. Granted putting me in a position of any high standard would mean you’d want the several shinobi from Leaf to know you would like our numbers to be, although transplanted, welcomed by your hospitality in our distraught times and although you may not be saying you’d like to see how we march to the beat of your drum you’d very much like to see what potential we have to the benefit of the Village of Iwa and the Country of Earth if we were part of the flock. Granting having members from two of the major clans of Leaf City might be beneficial as well.” Kamaru added.

It was somewhat of a gamble but Kamaru offered up giving him a job he might genuinely fail at. He didn’t plan on it nor would he shake the responsibility if he’d drown in his own duties. But it might have implications, or resentment from people within Iwa. Kamaru didn’t mind being hated as long as people still got results they could curse him and his name till the sun came up. He’d wait to see what Endo had to say if he was lucky he’d be looking for a place to stay due to having a new job in the Village of Iwa.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was grand indeed. Turning another page in the newspaper, he noticed that there was nothing good left in this issue and folded the paper up while tucking it underneath his arm. Standing up, he stretched a bit as he reached out a hand to welcome the man aboard. Anybody who could talk this much in his presence must have a way with kids, no? Yeah, plus Endo knew him to be the fearless type and that's exactly the type of man that he needed right now, a fearless one. "You're hired. Provided you want to help teach a bunch of kids and stuff like that. I'd do it myself but well . . . you know, Kage business and all. Everybody swears that I don't need sleep. Pshhhh~" he gave a funny sounding flat whistle as he made the near universal spinning index finger sign for being crazy. "I've seen what you can do, I know your dedication to the craft. I can make you one of the head instructors and in time you'll be the true head . . . if you think that you can handle that of course." It was pretty simple enough all things considered, plus they really needed somebody who could whip those kids into shape.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Anything that is part of a job is part of a job. I can handle the blunt of it or in parts.” Kamaru stated taking the offered hand extended an the job offer, ”I’m not the rear wiping type though so don’t be surprised if I’m not babying them like children and giving pats to the head.” Kamaru admitted.

Thinking back to the classes he had taught he’d definitely have a leg up on teaching ‘unique or difficult cases’.

”If you do have time and want to stop by let us know I’m sure we can make an event of it when you have a lapse in schedule or just need to unwind. They say you get plenty of sleep when your dead, so when you can get the sleep you need so that doesn’t happen. “ Kamaru stated offering something the man probably already knew. He’d glance down at the man’s feet and nodded, if given an odd look he’d be honest about it and explain it was a precaution if he had to pull him out of the thick of it by the ankle. He was hoping he wouldn’t have to.

Kamaru nodded as he thought, head instructor honestly would probably be a nice place to see things from at first, he’d have access to knowledge of how the main branch worked and data on the current up and coming generation of ninjas plus the villages policies, shinobi from Leaf would be able to best integrate into the Iwa more suitably as well, few in their numbers had exceptional sea legs so they’d all need training if they wanted to take jobs at sea.

”One last thing you wouldn’t know where I could get find a well equipped book store in town would you? I probably am going to have to start doing a lot of research.” he admitted.

(OoC: Topic Left unless stopped, I figure telling me where a bookstore is okay or at least who to go ask.)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh this guy was grand. Laughing, he pointed in the nearest direction to the best bookstore that he could think of. "It's an odd looking building but you won't miss the mailbox made of pure gold. They always have the latest books from around the world." With that he'd let the guy go as he himself would go on to fill out the needed paperwork and get to other task that he needed to do. He really did catch less sleep now a days but he figured that it was probably best to keep people believing that a Kage never slept. Tall tales usually had some root in the truth and he was living proof of that.

OOC: Topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back