Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aikayume Azusa vs Okada Kaji [Spectator Thread, Open]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, if anything, the battle here has been an exercise in splitting one's attention. Though for most people the obvious center of it would be the battle.He couldn't quite hear the commotion in the background, oblivious to the struggle of the Lady of Kaji's heart, the talk of threats and conspiracy within tea, the admiration of the young generation and the dread they felt as the fight went on. He could see the dazzling displays of power, the support of an ancient reptile, the Sunan fox drawing her blade, striking with such force that would fell lesser man... The Cloud Shinobi using all sorts of maneuvers, confusing with clones of himself, trying to hide in the shadow of the large reptile. Forcing Azusa to shift her form even more...

The focus from the fight was distracted for a second as a familiar young face barged in front of them all... The blonde princess (though he wondered what exactly her status would be now) Sosuke ward, Teke bumbled in front of them. Which caused the Sunan lad in front of him seemingly spring to action, which leads to the an...unconfortably looking situation. Then again, at least that situation was a lot more clear that whatever the lady was trying to pull off. He did see the corner of his eye how she tried to ease out information about the fox girl, and it was preaty clear the Shinobi did know a thing or two about his lady.In the end, it seemed she was quite displeased by the youthful display in front of her as she departed...not before giving Riyota a parting gift. He sat there still, letting the lady and her entourage pass. AS the seat would be available, he would quickly shift, sitting next to his compatriot as he sid "I have to say, once we have some spare time, I may ask you some questions as to how you attract the attention fo such fine ladies" he said jokingly, before turning to the fight saying "It would seem you wil be soon congratulating Azusa... then again, you dont know what other tricks under his sleeve her opponent could have" he poudnerd, observing the scene before him, with her Oponet being bound by the fox tails. It almost seemed like a foregone conclusion... the question was whether life would have a twist of fate in store, or if it felt like going the obvious route this day.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shrugging, Umashi didn't immediately answer Yuii concerning needing to see the Raikage in person or the note about foreign lands being trouble because the Sunan shinobi managed to make quick and decisive strikes at Kaji that suddenly left him bloodied and on the ropes. Shaking his head, Umashi instinctively wanted to rush to Kaji's defense in order to protect him from the killing blow but then he remembered that these fights were not to the death. Fortunately for him, he'd be able to be one of the first medics on the scene but he wouldn't rush to judgement. In the world of shinobi, the fight wasn't over until it was truly over.

Kaji could just as likely have a rather interesting trick up his sleeve but the outcome seemed like a sure bet at this point. Squinting his eye's to make sure that he wasn't seeing things, he did notice that the woman seemed to exert a lot of energy into swinging her weapon, both her and her familiar. Did Konoha stand a chance against her onslaught? If anything was proven by this fight it was that Kaji had simply been mismatched in the beginning round, but there were grave flaws that even Umashi could see in her style. Whoever her next opponent might be, she could only hope that their style was similar to Kaji's but it could just as well end up being a pipe dream.

Recognizing that this moment could and just as well should have been hard for Yuii to manage, Umashi decided to distract her with more state talking of sorts. Producing a scalpel, he held it out before her and infused it with a measure of purple colored chakra.
"My travels beyond gifted me with a new lease on life as they say, and I wish to share some of that power with you." Nodding towards the simple looking medical scalpel, Umashi turned it one way and then the next as he stopped charging it and allowed it to resonate with the same chakra frequency as his own. "It's called Natural Energy . . . as if , you know . . . chakra isn't exactly natural enough, but it allows one to tape into the Sage Arts of nature itself. With even a partial mastery of such skills, one can achieve a whole new level of power. While I don't expect you to go out fighting on the front lines, I do believe you to be a defender of what's most important."

This time nodding at the child in her arms, Umashi smiled and then extended the scalpel towards Yuii, with the blade end facing him. "By taking this scalpel, you'll be able to tap into the nature of the gastropod mollusk , a very resilient bunch, but one that provides a number of adaptable defensive measures. Call it a late baby shower gift, but it's one that Yomi would definitely approve of." While waiting for Yuii to take the chakra infused scalpel, Umashi was nudged from behind. Turning to see just who could be so rude as to interrupt a lesson, Umashi was greeted by the sight of his twin sons being held by a masked member of his security detail. His eyes widening in shock, Umashi exclaimed their names out loud.

"Yasuo, Ohta, now where did your mother go with your sister? Hrm . . . seems that she broke up the warriors three, today!" Descending into the typical baby talking tone that most adults sadly descended into when talking to children, Umashi more so forced the scalpel into Yuii's free hand than waited for her to take it as he then reached out to take his sons from the security detail. His cover fully blown at this point, he hugged her their cheeks close to his own and made more baby talk noises with his mouth. Much to his delight, his six month old sons reciprocated their fathers love with excited babbling of their own.

OOC #1: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=815&t=55889&p=289812#p289812 = Yomi sending the twin boys to their father while keeping their daughter with her
OOC #2: Yuii offered Slug Sage Mode via Archsage Discipleship from Umashi. If she accepts, she'll sacrifice 2x Training (Since we're getting x3 and x4 training then she'd simply sacrifice the needed x2 and keep the rest for actual training) Points and I'll do the same concerning the 200 Advanced Points.
OOC #3: Topic Left when accepted.

https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=274398#p274398 = Archsage
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=276105#p276105 = Sage Mode
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=275235#p275235 = Slug Contract
- The Archsage may grant a portion of their chakra to someone (often as a Seal or Artifact), allowing them to train the receiver in the ways of Sage Mode. This must be Rped out between the patron Archsage and their Disciple in a topic of at least 1200 words per participant, and upon completion, requires the Archsage to pay 200 Advanced points, and the Disciple to sacrifice the next two weeks of training (They must still train; if they forget to train a week, that week will not count ).
The Disciple does not require a contract to use this variant of the Sage Mode ability, but their version of the ability will be tagged with the specific name of a contract as well as "Disciple" (example; "Sage Mode [Toad Disciple]"). The Disciple may only enter the Sage Mode for this particular contract family. This variant Sage Mode ability requires an ability slot, but the character may learn and unlearn this specific Sage Mode following standard ability learning rules after having been taught it (so long as their remain as one of their Archsage's disciples)
The Archsage may only teach someone the Sage Mode ability for a contract they own. If they have the Lizard and Snake contracts, they would be able to grant someone the Sage Mode (Lizard) or Sage Mode (Snake) abilities.
The Archsage may only serve as the patron to 3 Disciples at a time. If attempting to infuse their chakra into a fourth, their chakra will fade from one of the previous 3 Disciples of the user's choice.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Never one to be modest, Teke was fully aware that her beautiful butt caused heads to turn, at least she thought that at the very least. People didn't just usually dive on in for a fall, none that lived to tell the tale anyway. However, it seemed someone from the crowd had done just that, with force too. Teke was reluctant to take her eyes away from the action as things were spicing up, but someone clearly needed a lesson in manners, however, it wouldn't be her choice for long as her hand was grabbed and she was pulled off of her feet and into the unready arms of a boy, seemingly also a sandier meaning he should know better than to grab the princess.

With little time to really react at this point, Teke accepted her fate, she was already bandaged up so at least that meant injuries were already taken care of, as for how much pain she would feel given her body had still not recovered from her explosive visit to the desert plains was something she would need to discover. Thankfully today would not be that day because not only did she manage to crash down into her assaulter lap but he himself managed to land in a pile of feathers, fortunate. She took a moment to gather herself, quickly anger grew in her face as she turned to berate the young man but she would be stopped in her tracks by a stare from an approaching woman, or rather, her approaching breasts that she seemed at no odds about shoving into a child's face which Teke found rather amusing. "Keep looking at me like that and I might start getting excited, or hungry. You should wish for the former I assure you." She grinned, eyes locked on the woman as the target of her approach became that more apparent, gifting him some sort of flower that she would fail at holding back a chuckle from, so backwards. "Seducing a young boy will take more than a flower and a half exposed pair of fat bags, darling. I would suggest you turn your tricks away from members of my village however, they're under my protection and I am starting to feel peckish." She would growl her final few words at the woman, meting her eyes the entire time, watching till she finally left. "Prostitutes... At least she had decent tastes." She joked, turning now finally to the boy with a smile, she had vented enough on the woman and felt less like scolding him, in fact she had gotten rather comfortable in his lap at that and simply shifted about getting herself more comfortable, ignoring any protest that may come before wrapping her arms around his neck playfully. "Now we look like a couple, no more evil ladies of the... Morning? Should approach you." She teased.

Another would approach after the departure of the scandalous woman, someone that Teke actually recognized in fact. He seemed to be of the opinion that an upset could occur but given the brutality she'd been seeing thus far, Azusa seemed to be an opponent it would take more than stealth and cunning to defeat, she was a fox after all, an interesting one at that. "You know, ladies seem to like topless men. Not much to my tastes but that kind of woman from before? Little muscle on display and she'll be casting water jutsu without hand seals, if you know what I mean." She teased now at Haru, she was having quite some fun today despite her tardiness and obviously injured body.

[WC - 603]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time seemed to slow down as Riyota fell, the young girl he had attempted to prevent from falling into the arena not far behind. He thought back to all the moments in his life that had led up to this. Why now of all times happened to be one of the strangest moments he had ever experienced. He had been a fairly average child...spent a few years out of the village learning how to do things...few years inside getting wrapped up in some...unsavoury matters, and now this. Breasts and Buttocks and now his head was about to slam down into some concrete, barring that last part, the whole situation would be an ordinary male's dream, Riyota however, was well aware it could lead to his demise in the long run.

There was indeed a thud as his head hit the floor of the stands beneath him. It was not nearly as prominent as he thought it would be due to the cushioning of the feathers which now lay all around him. He was fairly content with his landing until... "Oof..." the girl he had...bumped into, made her landing straight on top of him. 'I'm not going to look at her, I know it's going to be bad...I'm not looking.' He repeated in his head, until a more familiar set of breasts hovered near him. The noble Kitai left a flower in his hand, which Riyota swiftly tucked away into his sleeve, no idea as to the real reason he was keeping it. She just felt trustworthy for whatever reason. "Hold on, wait? What do yo-...?" But it seemed the woman wasn't listening, she was too busy getting metaphorically for now chewed out by the woman sat atop him. Whom Riyota couldn't help but notice had not tried to move herself. Before Riyota could catch the woman's attention afterwards, she had summoned her guards and left the arena. Leaving him lying there, with a problem he really needed to get off his chest, and the rest of him for that matter.

It seemed the girl was offhandedly complementing the young man she was sat atop of. But the poor Riyota was still trying to figure out a way out of his current situation and didn't have time to entertain the compliment, and when she said they now looked like a couple his cheeks flushed red and he quickly shook his head. "Y-um...no um, th-thank you but...th-that's ok, I um...co-...uh..." He stammered, unsure of what the correct thing to say was. He needed to get the girl off of him, but he didn't want to physically force her. Due to the many ways that could go wrong...

To top off the strangeness of the situation, a complete stranger would approach the slowly panicking Riyota and comment on his luck with women, and how they should have a discussion about it. Turning his gaze to look at the stranger, he indicated to the girl on top of him and said in a fluster. "Would you like this one? Because frankly I think I'm already in enough trouble!"

Poor...poor Riyota, why couldn't he be able to enjoy the situation, like a normal man...

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
25tf6ll.jpg

(Rintaro, Yutaro, Aiko, Karin, Junko)​

Blow for blow . . . The crowd could be heard cheering as the two shinobi went at it for the entertainment of others. Sitting with his wife in his arms, his sons to his left, and Brother to his right, Junko was at peace in the midst of so much noise and bloodshed.

Unlike everyone else, The Prodigy Brothers watched in silence as they looked at battle much differently than others. Every detail was seen, analyzed, and admired with nods. Battle was in the Tsuyoshi’s veins, even if one was gentle like Aiko and Yutaro. They couldn’t escape it and Junko embraced it. The wins . . . The blood . . . The sound of his blade cutting through wind and sound, but most importantly . . . The losses as they molded him to the great man, husband, father, Brother , and sennin he was today.

And as the sennin looked to the stage . . . It was a battle to remember as this fox like woman held unbelievable strength. While Kaji was skilled and his movements were swift, it was obvious that his style was fit more for the shadows and not the light. Darkness was his ally, but for this opponent . . darkness would only betrayed him as she was born in darkness, making it apart of her very being, much like Junko.

”Cmon black haired dude!!” Rintaro cheered to support his fellow cloudie.

”Look at that summon! Looks larger than papa’s felines.” Yutaro said pointing.

Smirking, Junko and Karin simply shook their heads. It was good to see the children were into things. It was all much needed based off Shieos observation at the parent teacher conference. The twins were truly enjoying themselves . . . and all of a sudden . . . a growling beast could be heard. Looking down though, it was only his wife’s stomach.

[color=#BF000]”Sweetie, mind getting some . .”[/color]

”Popcorn. Extra butter. I’ll make it quick, got to feed the bear in the cave.” Junko said jokingly as he stood to his feet. Receiving a playful hit to the shoulder, Junko smirked before beginning to make his way through the stands. Once he was out of sight, he’d begin to rub his arm. ”Damn hyuuga women. Nearly shut my whole arm down.” Junko mumbled making his way to the concession stand.

After awhile, he was on his way back with extra buttery popcorn in one hand while his other hand was placed in his pocket. ”What’s going on?” Junko thought as a group of people were beginning to move towards the exit as if the fight was already over. Raising a brow, Junko continued forward as he had popcorn to deliver, but the sound of odd baby sounds caught his ear along with a “Fuck! I put some serious money on that guy!”

Looking to the side, the Hokage and Junko’s dear friend was in the flesh making toddler noises. ”I haven’t used that voice is quite a few years now.” Junko said approaching with a smirk. ”Good to see you my friend.” Junko said before looking at another All too familiar face. ”Good to see you as well Yuii.” Junko said before putting popcorn in his mouth. Noticing Yuii’s demeanor, Junko would look back to the fight at hand. Kaji was down and his summoning creature was guarding him. The fight was over . . .

Despite the pleasant greeting . . . Junko’s vibe would change as Kumogakure had just suffered defeat, unless Kaji had a trick he had yet to reveal . . . ”Let’s help him . . . ” Junko would say once the fight was confirmed to be over.

[Topic Entered/Left when Kaji is ready to be assisted]

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuii raised her chin, squared her shoulders, and sucked in a long breath. The pause in battle made her palms wet and her heartache with a fear rarely known to the Kunoichi. There was nothing worse than the unknown end, the seconds before the final blow and watching the love of your life fall in battle. More than ever she wanted to step in, to stop the humiliation, to pull her husband away from the jeering crowd. The exchange of words too far off to hear, she didn't want to hear it, but Kaji's face and the way the fox woman was playing with him boiled her blood. The crowd was deafening in their roar to finish the battle. They knew the outcome that Yuii refused to believe was about to unfold, blinded as she was by faith and hope. So was the trouble with love; it bred hope where there should have been none left.

Though he thought he was being kind, Yuii wanted nothing of Umashi's distraction. Kagetsu Yuii was no simpering child that needed comforting and coddling. Even now, with Her resolve was steady, her gaze unwavering as each second passed. She needed to witness the end, she needed to see the final strike. Anything less would be an insult to the man she called her partner and friend. He had fought heroically against an opponent manufactured to counter his every move and that deserved respect. The Hokage had caused this. How dare he do anything but focus on the carnage below? How dare he try to speak to her so light-heartedly of travel, of power and protection? How could he find this appropriate? The glare she flicked his way was a plead for silence, but on and on the Hokage went; gastropods, scalpels and baby gifts. And who the hell was Yomi!?

"Why are you talking?" She snarled, baring her teeth like the feline tigers she called family, "watch the battle. Watch. Him!" She was bowing under the stress of this moment, how could he be so light-hearted? What right did he have, as a man and leader, to babble like this was a pleasant breakfast! Her admonishments were a hopeless folly. The Hokage didn't care. He was too preoccupied with the inappropriately timed arrival of his little spawn.

At the edge of her scope of awareness, Junko approached. A snarl would be her fellow Sennin's answer as well, in a warning tone normally reserved for the most errant subordinate. She wanted nothing to do with pleasantries, popcorn, or whatever insanity the medic shinobi would think was appropriate.

Drawn to the battle, her focus was such that she was barely aware of the scalpel finally forced into the palm of her hand. Reflexively she curled her fingers around it.smoothed her thumb against the delicate steel hilt, and thought nothing more of it.

In a flash, Kaji made one last move.Yuii couldn't breathe as his cloned sought to disorient his foe. 'Fall for it,' she pleaded silently at the vast, incomprehensible heavens, 'Don't hit him again.' If he could just hold on, he could find a trick. Find some way to pull her down. There had to be a way for him to win, there was 'always' a way.

Why did her arm feel slimy?

The sharp pain as the blade of the scalpel sliced into the pale flesh of her hands did not snap her attention away from the battle, but it commanded notice in a moment that should have been completely about her other half. A deep, biting cold stabbed into the chakra point in Yuii's palm like a thousand tiny, squirming needle points snaking through her pours and into her blood until she lost feeling in her five digits. If reminded her of a night over a decade ago, a simple encounter with a being so much older and wiser than she, and a pact wrought in blood that ended with a tiny tattoo that sealed their deal. And yet, the firey claw points of her feline friend's chakra were so unlike this slippery, cooling energy that was forcing its way into her body.

With great effort, Yuii brought her starred hand up until it imposed itself over the battle."What is this?" she wondered, as clones met their end beyond, "Boots, what is this!? What have you done!?" His words of sages and chakra echoed back but offered no comfort or true explanation. Yuii had never encountered a sage before, and the alien chakra imposing itself on her made the kunoichi's skin crawl as she watched swirls of black rose and fall beneath her liquid coated skin in a swirl. Her pupils itched and stung as her pupils expanded unnaturally over the sky blue scapes her husband so loved. "Get it off," she cried trying to shake away the scalpel which had become coated and glued to her flesh in a layer of slime, "No! No, no, no, no, no! What kind of gift is this!? I'm going to eviscerate you. I'm going to turn your mind into gruel fit for a toothless old woman. I'm-" Umeko began to wail, woken by her mothers shouting and erratic movement and for a second, less than a breath, she looked down at her daughter. That was all that was needed.

It was done.

"Kaji," she breathed, snapping back to watch her paramour fall to his knees before another woman, defeated. "No. This isn't how it was meant to be." And she had missed it. The moment was stolen, forever. And yet, as the alien chakra stabilized and danced with her own, Yuii could not find the will to be enraged anymore- only Kaji mattered.

"I'm going," she announced firmly, hugging Umeko closer to her body. There was little she could do now, maybe nothing, but the desire to protect Kaji was overwhelming.

[Left when Kaji's ready?]
>Sagemode accepted, training sacrifice forthcoming.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As much as the little comedy routine would probably garner a bit of a chuckle from the Sunan artist, by the time the lady that was using the places and her guard has gone, the fight did rage on. And even though it was the final moments of the battle, they didn't lose in their intensity. Judging just by the appearance of the fighters it was quite easy to pin down who had the advantage, the Cloud Shinobi looking bruised and battered while the Sunan fox looked, while slightly worse for wear, looked to be in much better shape...one would almost venture to say, reinvigorated to some extent. He could only assume someone with so much battle prowess as she would be the type who enjoyed combat, and so it seemed. WIth the crowds roaring and cheering, and the two younger Sunan's having their shenanigans to the side, he could see the two combatants were conversing...be it right before their final clash where Azusa performed a masterful series of strikes. The Clone summoned as a distraction dissipating until the one final strike Hit the injured cloud in knocking him down. Azusa gloating over him ( he didn't need to hear her imagine how the laugh had to sound) then seemingly offering something to the Warrior... Kaji slowly but surely looking with strength and Defiance in his eyes... his Summoned creature appearing to defend him even though the battle was over.

He had half a mind to try and start drawing a sketch right now...though the uproar of the crowd and the battle ending meant they probably didn't have that much time to stay here in peace. Teke's words to him registered in his mind as he said "Well, it seemed she was quite transfixed on the young gentleman with us Teke-chan... and given the fact she was most definitely someone more important for this village than a courtesan... Well, as per usual, you bold behaviour doesn't stop to surprise... and IM sure will case your father at least a few restless moments" As he spoke he would stand up, gently but firmly Helping Teke rise as well as offering a helping hand from Riyota as he said "You two did miss quite the fight there... seeing how her opponent is already getting some company, perhaps you two would like to congratulate our fellow Sand Shinobi in her victory?" he said with a smile... perhaps a bit of a foolhardy effort to try and talk with probably the most popular lady in the Arena...but he'd kill to be a fly in the arm to hear those two speak...trying to speak with one of them was the next best thing. And all things aside... even as a desert dweller the lack of hydration was starting to reach his lips.

Mft

(Attempting to Exit with Teke and Riyota unless parties Present will be interesting in doing anything else)

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With every motion of their champion Shizuka held her breath. If it wasn’t for the breaks between the turns and twisted she might have gone purple. The stress was getting to her. At first she had told herself that this was only a game, that there was no need to take any of too seriously, and besides, Kaji had to win. But now, when everything seemed to be pointing into the direction of his loss, now she was wound up. Tightly gripping the bars in front of her, she practically hung over them while gritting her teeth. The man had to do something! He had to pull out an amazing jutsu -another one- from his sleeve. Somehow, he had to crush his opponent. Unfortunately, he didn’t. It left her feeling somewhat empty. Staring at the conclusion of the fight was odd. It was almost as if she wasn’t really watching. Not until one of the Sandies thought it was good to comment on their victory, and more precisely, on the Cloud’s defeat.

In that short moment of blind, unexplained, rage, she lashed out. Grabbing whatever was left of Yosuke’s food (after leaning over to get to it because of Shiori being in the way), she ended up throwing it into the hostile (in her mind) face with every bit of power she had. They could choke on their victory. In the end the Cloud was still better. They were stronger! The Sand might have one good Shinobi, but every single one in the Cloud was made from a flexible type of steal. They were hard, but they weren’t easily broken. Their time would come, she was certain of that.

Fed up with the emotional rollercoaster she wasn’t used to being on, Shizuka cleared her throat. Now that the rage had passed she felt odd about having done what she had, but it was already too late for that. The food was gone.

“I’ll get you another snack, don’t worry.”

[Attempting to leave unless one of the Sand wants to be the one to get hit by the food? xD]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl sat atop him seemed to continually ignore his pleas for her to move, and he certainly didn't want to forcefully shove her off for fear of how both she and members of the audience would react to such a move. It was true though that she was making it near impossible for him to witness the fight. He could only see what was going on when either combatant was in the air. Kaji's giant flying monster being the only constant in that regard. Occasionally he would catch a glance at the action for the briefest of moments, but he was missing most of it.

Eventually though, the announcer spoke out. Informing the crowd that the match was over and the Azusa was the victor. Of course Riyota had no doubt that she was to emerge victorious but it still made him happy to hear that she had fulfilled that expectation. Wanting to rush to congratulate her he focused his chakra into sending a mild burning sensation into Teke's leg. Not enough to cause any harm, but hopefully enough to cause her to recoil so he could slide out from underneath her. Assuming she was successful he would stand up again and brush some rebellious tufts of hair aside and straighten his jacket.

Addressing the Shinobi that had been conversing with the pair within their predicament Riyota nodded. "Yeah, we should go congratulate her right away." Riyota would move out of the stands to make his way to the cool-down area where he could congratulate Azusa face-to-face. Assuming the man followed him as they walked, he would say. "I guess it's safe to assume you're a fellow Sand shinobi. I don't believe we've met. I'm Riyota." He would introduce himself just before they entered into the room where the Kitsune was waiting. Riyota would rush towards her and embrace her.

[Topic Left]

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was finally coming to a stop. From their spot in the bleachers, the boy would witness the defeat of their Cloud champion. Having hoped to grasp some understanding of what it meant to be a shinobi of the Cloud, he slumped a little in his seat to take it all in. Sure, he had lost, but the man had fought to the end, against an uphill battle. Perhaps against any other opponent, the outcome would have been much clearer for him. Be that as it may though, there was something the purple haired boy could take from this...and that was strength. The strength to fight against the odds. The strength to push on.

Oushi was still a little unsure with his own abilities and growth, but this at least gave him some peace of mind. Something to drive him further along the path he was set a upon without much choice. His thought process was disrupted by the short green eyed girl though, who in her frustration in the turn of events, grabbed the boy’s (who he had come to know now as Yosuke) food that he asked money for to buy, and tossed it at a person from the Sand. Oushi felt a sense of of disappointment, money he had loaned the boy in order to purchase said food, now currently being thrown away. His hard earned money, tossed in an act of anger. Was this how things were going be if he hung around these two?

With a bit of a sigh, the quiet boy rose from his seat and followed after Shizuka, at least from a distance. He had nothing better planned, at least for now. ‘I could always go back to my room to study if I’ve had enough, I guess.’ Oushi mulled it over as he walked, keeping mind of those around him. He assumed the pink haired boy wouldn’t be that far behind them, seeing as how he seemed to know Shizuka prior to their meeting. That would at least make it a little easier for the boy, having another guy around so he could put a protective buffer between him and the girl. Otherwise, he could just imagine having more bags tossed his way to carry.

[ Leaving Topic ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back