Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aint no rest for the wicked~ [Open]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The Fuck.”

”What on Earth is this woman talking about? She went from spitting alcohol all over the place to calling me a hermaphrodite. So much for manners… then again. Who am I talking about here?” Inner monologue was always the best way to go under these circumstances. I mean, he was dining with what could best be described as a wild bull, and he had no interest in yelling “toro toro” if you know what I mean. Nope. He was just going to attempt to calmly explain what he meant. Emphasis on ‘attempt.’ ”Never met a person named ‘Ake’ actually. You surprised me is all. Most people can hold their liquor,” Akechi joked, poking fun at the girl, and her rather obnoxious but mildly entertaining temperament. ”It’s Akechi.” Hopefully she could remember that name. Well, hey. At least she was pouring him drinks and massaging his head… or at least her version of massaging. She damn near gave him cornrows but it did feel surprisingly good.

”I wouldn’t expect anything less than ‘friends.’ Well… as long as you don’t stop doing what you are doing.” Akechi chuckled, pointing at her hands running through his head as he sipped in between grins. I mean, she was definitely a weirdo but there was nothing wrong with that… As long as she didn’t start screaming again. They were in public now.

Though he was currently being ‘petted’ by the wild woman, he managed to tilt his head toward Hissori as he spoke about the Uchiha and his home country. ”Well… someone found it first and destroyed it. They wished to obtain the very thing you just wished for. Greed is a terrible thing.” He didn’t mean to say it for the dramatic effect. He was serious. Hissori’s wish may have been innocent, but wasn’t that how all goals began. Just as innocent wishes…

They just seemed to degenerate into selfish and destructive goals, dreams that are only fulfilled in the eyes of the beholder but a curse on everyone else. However, the same could be said of Akechi’s interest in the Mist Village, and how it turned to nothing pretty much overnight. ”Terrible thing to hear about your country Hissori-san. I’d be happy to look into it for you though. If you have any leads, anyways.”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
nova10.png
With one last snuggle Kitsune says goodbye to her little pet and it vanishes in thin air. She wondered just what else she could replicate in this café. Maybe something of Souji’s, however, as soon as the thought entered her head she receives a letter. Looks like he left already, such a shame. Well off to the next person which was Akechi. She already was aware of some of his abilities and she would like to know more. Like before she takes a deep breath as she taps into his dreams. When she opens her eyes they turned red with all sorts of markings. It was not the Sharigan that she copied, but the stronger Mangekyou Sharigan. Looking around she could see the chakra flow of every living thing in the café. She had no idea he had this type of power and wonder how they used such a vision. Earlier Akechi mention something of the Uchiha clan to the other woman and she had to know more. Kitsune steps into Akechi line of sight trying to get him to see her knew eyes. Being that they were Mangekyou they were obviously not implants or at least not your basic one. Usually only a Uchina can achieve such eyes. “So you guys can see chakra and cast illusions with your eyes. I’m curious what else can you do?”

[mft]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MisFit Dairy
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg

Akechi... hmm, had an ok ring to it. I was somewhat relieved to find that he was a he and not a she. Thank the five Gods right? Anywho, he seemed to be taking a liking to my fingers as the smile on his face betrayed him. I just had to keep things going this smoothly and in no time we'd be a little more than friends. Come to mama! I easy dropped on his convo but made little sense of it. Something about eye implants and that being the cause of my new boy friend's home or what not being destroyed. Tragic, so very tragic... however, the silver lining is that I almost have him... or so I thought. This Pink haired girl with flashy little eyes came over and began trying to put the moves on my man. Oh HELLS NO!

"Yes, I never heard of this Uchiha business darling. Tell us more. Would you like to take a seat blondy?"

At this time I leaned onto the man matching my face to the side of his. I wanted the pink haired bent to see how close we were and I kept my eyes fixed on her. I wanted her to see my intent through my eyes and hopefully she got the point. He was mine or rather will be. I saw him first and there for that makes me the early bird. Something she said did interest me though. Them casting illusions through their eyes... Koyoko can do the same... I wonder...

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before Akechi could give her an answer, Kitsune receives yet another letter. This one was about a mission. Some married couple is celebrating their anniversary tomorrow and has requested her by name to play. It looks like Kitsune will have to leave the party to prepare. Oh well it wasn’t like she came here for the party anyways.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back