Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akimichi

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akimichi
Akimichi.png

Chubby, big boned, but never fat, the Akimichi are a sturdy people with roots stemming from the Fire Country. Those of the Akimichi clan have a unique ability that allows them to manipulate the size of their body and limbs, and possess the unique trait of transforming all the calories stored within their bodies into raw energy. The generally goodhearted, the Akimichi have little tolerance for words relating to their weight, which generally tends to be abit more than little above standards. this comes from the fact that all Akimichi possess a nearly insatiable appetite, their sense of taste far more acute than others.

084 PL - Big Boned (Rank 1), Extra Padding (Rank 1)
168 PL - Fat Absorption (Rank 1)
252 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 1)
336 PL - Needle Human Boulder (Rank 1)
420 PL - Big Boned (Rank 2)
504 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 2)
588 PL - Partial Expansion (Rank 1), Extra Padding (Rank 2)
672 PL - Fat Absorption (Rank 2), Super Expansion (Rank 1)
756 PL - Big Boned (Rank 3), Needle Human Boulder (Rank 2)
840 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 3), Super Expansion (Rank 2)
924 PL - Partial Expansion (Rank 2)
1008 PL - Fat Absoption (Rank 3), Super Expansion (Rank 3)
1092 PL - Extra Padding (Rank 3), Partial Expansion (Rank 3)
1176 PL - Needle Human Boulder (Rank 3)
1260 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Body Slam (Rank 1)
1428 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 2)
1512 PL - Body Slam (Rank 2)
1596 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 3), Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 1)
1680 PL - Body Slam (Rank 3), Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 2)
1764 PL - Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 3)

- - -

Big Boned - Passive
The Akimichi clan's number one recognizable trait is their size. They enjoy eating and it seems to be a genetic trait rather than a conscious decision. Naturally, all this extra food tends to build up quickly within their bodies, and they tend to be rather big boned. Though this extra weight leaves them as some of the slower shinobi in the land, they are also all heavy hitters and stronger than normal.

Rank 1: +10% Unarmed Damage, -1 Dodge
Rank 2: +15% Unarmed damage, -2 Dodge
Rank 3: +20% Unarmed damage, -2 Dodge

- - -

Extra Padding - Passive
The Akimichi are a sturdy and built people, their extra size giving their clan the ability to take more punishment than others. All Akimichi are difficult to take down, their body structure giving them an advantage when compared to more frail shinobi.

Rank 1: +1 HP Modifier
Rank 2: +3 HP Modifier
Rank 3: +5 HP Modifier

- - -

Fat Absorption - Passive
Built to last, their stored calories gives them more skin than other shinobi, yet this extra blubber provides them with a natural resistance to many types of techniques. Akimichi naturally are able to shrug off even some of the stronger techniques and jutsu without much harm to themselves.

Rank 1: - 5% damage taken.
Rank 2: - 10% damage taken.
Rank 3: - 15% damage taken.

- - -

Human Boulder - D-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu
One of the earliest techniques learned by the Akimichi, This technique allows these shinobi to cause their body to expand to a massive ball- like shape, the head, arms and legs of the Akimichi are swallowed up in this technique. Once in the form of a sphere, they propell themselves with jet- like chakra that allows them to smash into their targets with great force, crushing all object in their path.

Rank 1: The user Rolls, striking a target dealing 595 Damage at - 2 Accuracy.
Rank 2: The user Rolls, striking a target twice each dealing 350 Damage at - 1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: The user Rolls, striking a target three times each dealing 420 Damage.

Costs:
Rank 1: 200 Cp and 1.25 Ap
Rank 2: 245 Cp and 1.25 Ap
Rank 3: 420 Cp and 1.75 Ap

- - -

Needle Human Boulder - D-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu
Though it takes slightly longer to set up than their previous technique, this is very similar to the basic Human Boulder, only with Kunai linked together and then wrapped around the body. The kunai act as a form of traction, and increase the speed of the attack making it harder to dodge. However, these also primarily function by adding a sharper element to it that causes both more damage, and rips their target apart.

Rank 1: The user Rolls, striking a target dealing 540 Slashing Damage.
Rank 2: The user Rolls, striking a target twice each dealing 480 Slashing Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: The user Rolls, striking a target three times each dealing 390 Slashing Damage at +2 Accuracy.

Costs:
Rank 1: 180 Cp, 1.25 Ap
Rank 2: 320 Cp, 1.75 Ap
Rank 3: 385 Cp, 1.75 Ap

Notes:
- This technique may not cause Suppression.

- - -

Partial Expansion - C-Rank Buffing Taijutsu
One of the most common techniques used by the Akimichi clan, this is their ability to reshape the size of their limbs at will, an unusual skill that allows them to make their limbs several times more larger. Naturally, this causes them to be more powerful as well.

Rank 1: May increase the size of a single limb at a time.
Rank 2: May increase the size of up to two limbs at a time.
Rank 3: May increase the size of all four limbs at a time.

Cost: .5 Ap per Limb, 125 Cp per Limb to initiate, 60 Cp per Limb to maintain.

Notes:
- Expanding a limb increases it's resistance to Called shots, lowering all attempts made against it by - 15%.
- In battle, this may only be used on Arms and Legs, which also increases Hands and Feet. A limb may only be increased once.
- For every two limbs increased, the user deals +5% Unarmed Damage.

- - -

Super Expansion - C-Rank Buffing Taijutsu
One of the mightiest jutsu in the Akimichi arsenal, this technique allows the the Akimichi to increases their size dramatically. the become what can only be accurately described as a giant, their destructive power is increased massively as they become a nearly unstoppable behemoth, crushing all would- be opponents beneath them.

Rank 1: Increases the Akimichi's size significantly, giving them - 2 dodge, - 5% Damage Taken, +5% Unarmed Damage and +1 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 10%.
Rank 2: Increases the Akimichi's size greatly, giving them - 3 dodge, - 5% Damage Taken, +8% Unarmed Damage and +1.5 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 15%.
Rank 3: Increases the Akimichi's size immensely, giving them - 4 dodge, - 10% Damage Taken, +10% Unarmed Damage and +2 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 20%.

Costs:
Rank 1: 420 Cp to initiate and 1.75 Ap; 210 Cp/Rnd to Maintain
Rank 2: 545 Cp to initiate and 2.25 Ap; 275 Cp/Rnd to Maintain
Rank 3: 680 Cp to initiate and 2.25 Ap; 340 Cp/Rnd to Maintain

Notes:
- Cannot combine this with Partial Expansion.
- If Partial Expansion is active at the time of Super Expansion's activation, its effects are canceled.

- - -

The Houren Pills - Special Ability
The trump card of the Akimichi bloodline, these pills are designed to give them what they need in the time of need. Each pill possesses a highly condensed chakra- enhanced protein, that upon being digested, begin rapidly transforming all calories within the user's body into pure energy. However the massive drawbacks to these pills make them a double edged sword forcing the clan to avoid taking them as much as possible.

Rank 1: The Green Pill - Boosting the users physical abilities the user gains the following buffs: +5% Unarmed damage and 5% Damage Reduction.
Rank 2: The Yellow Pill - Boosting the users senses the user gains the following buffs: +2 Unarmed Accuracy and 5% Auto Dodge
Rank 3: The Red Pill - Taking the energy from the Akimichi's fat cells their chakra gains a massive boost: Regains 15% Maximum Chakra

Costs:
Rank 1: - 5% Max HP
Rank 2: - 7% Max HP
Rank 3: - 10% Max HP

Notes
- .5 ap to draw and ingest pill.
- Cannot be used by Non Akimichi
- Cannot take more than one in the same round.
- Pills effects only last one round.

- - -

Body Slam - B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu
An incredibly risky move that is easily performed, provided the Akimichi are in their Massive form. The Akimichi leaps into the air, crushing the ground beneath them with their sheer weight and shaking the ground with the sheer force of impact. However, this can crush allies as much as enemies, so the Akimichi must be wary.

Rank 1: The user strikes up to two targets dealing dealing 1,500 Damage.
Rank 2: The user strikes up to two targets dealing 1,800 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: The user strikes up to two targets dealing 2,100 Damage at +1 Accuracy.

Costs:
Rank 1: 545 Cp, 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 655 Cp, 2.25 Ap
Rank 3: 790 Cp, 2.25 Ap

Notes:
- Must be using Super Expansion jutsu.

- - -

Chodan Bakugeki- A-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu
After ingesting the red pill the users entire body changes, slimming down to the size and shape that one expects of a shinobi due to their calories nearly spontaneously turning to energy, yet their chakra at this time is not held to within the chakra lines inside the body. Instead, the Akimichi's chakra begins to radiate outwards in a visible Aura for the short duration. Yet, for this short time, the Akimichi's strength become god- like, a single punch capable of causing as much devastation compared to even the highest level ninjutsu.

Rank 1: Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 2,400 Damage at - 2 Accuracy.
Rank 2: Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 3,465 Damage at - 1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 4,290 Damage at Normal Accuracy.

Costs:
Rank 1: 870 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 1,735 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.75 Ap
Rank 3: 2,065 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.75 Ap

Notes:
- Must be used during the round in which the user ingested the Red Houren Pill.
- Half of the Lost Hp is converted into additional damage to the punch. This amount cannot be buffed.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akimichi Coded Table
Code:
[b][u]Akimichi[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Bloodlines/Akimichi.png[/img]
[quote]Chubby, big boned, but never fat, the Akimichi are a sturdy people with roots stemming from the Fire Country. Those of the Akimichi clan have a unique ability that allows them to manipulate the size of their body and limbs, and possess the unique trait of transforming all the calories stored within their bodies into raw energy. The generally goodhearted, the Akimichi have little tolerance for words relating to their weight, which generally tends to be abit more than little above standards. this comes from the fact that all Akimichi possess a nearly insatiable appetite, their sense of taste far more acute than others. 

084 PL - Big Boned (Rank 1), Extra Padding (Rank 1) 
168 PL - Fat Absorption (Rank 1) 
252 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 1) 
336 PL - Needle Human Boulder (Rank 1) 
420 PL - Big Boned (Rank 2)
504 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 2) 
588 PL - Partial Expansion (Rank 1), Extra Padding (Rank 2) 
672 PL - Fat Absorption (Rank 2), Super Expansion (Rank 1)
756 PL - Big Boned (Rank 3), Needle Human Boulder (Rank 2) 
840 PL - Human Boulder (Rank 3), Super Expansion (Rank 2) 
924 PL - Partial Expansion (Rank 2) 
1008 PL - Fat Absoption (Rank 3), Super Expansion (Rank 3) 
1092 PL - Extra Padding (Rank 3), Partial Expansion (Rank 3) 
1176 PL - Needle Human Boulder (Rank 3)
1260 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 1) 
1344 PL - Body Slam (Rank 1) 
1428 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 2)
1512 PL - Body Slam (Rank 2)
1596 PL - Houren Pills (Rank 3), Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 1) 
1680 PL - Body Slam (Rank 3), Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 2) 
1764 PL - Chodan Bakugeki (Rank 3)

- - - 

[b][u]Big Boned -  [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The Akimichi clan's number one recognizable trait is their size. They enjoy eating and it seems to be a genetic trait rather than a conscious decision. Naturally, all this extra food tends to build up quickly within their bodies, and they tend to be rather big boned. Though this extra weight leaves them as some of the slower shinobi in the land, they are also all heavy hitters and stronger than normal.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +10% Unarmed Damage, -1 Dodge
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +15% Unarmed damage, -2 Dodge
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +20% Unarmed damage, -2 Dodge

- - - 

[b][u]Extra Padding -  [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The Akimichi are a sturdy and built people, their extra size giving their clan the ability to take more punishment than others. All Akimichi are difficult to take down, their body structure giving them an advantage when compared to more frail shinobi.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +1 HP Modifier
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +3 HP Modifier
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +5 HP Modifier

- - - 

[b][u]Fat Absorption -  [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
Built to last, their stored calories gives them more skin than other shinobi, yet this extra blubber provides them with a natural resistance to many types of techniques. Akimichi naturally are able to shrug off even some of the stronger techniques and jutsu without much harm to themselves.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] - 5% damage taken.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] - 10% damage taken.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] - 15% damage taken.

- - - 

[b][u] Human Boulder -  [i]D-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu[/i][/u][/b] 
One of the earliest techniques learned by the Akimichi, This technique allows these shinobi to cause their body to expand to a massive ball- like shape, the head, arms and legs of the Akimichi are swallowed up in this technique. Once in the form of a sphere, they propell themselves with jet- like chakra that allows them to smash into their targets with great force, crushing all object in their path. 

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target dealing 595 Damage at - 2 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target twice each dealing 350 Damage at - 1 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target three times each dealing 420 Damage.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1:[/b] 200 Cp and 1.25 Ap
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 245 Cp and 1.25 Ap
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 420 Cp and 1.75 Ap

- - - 

[b][u]Needle Human Boulder - [i]D-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu [/i][/u][/b]
Though it takes slightly longer to set up than their previous technique, this is very similar to the basic Human Boulder, only with Kunai linked together and then wrapped around the body. The kunai act as a form of traction, and increase the speed of the attack making it harder to dodge. However, these also primarily function by adding a sharper element to it that causes both more damage, and rips their target apart.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target dealing 540 [i]Slashing[/i] Damage.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target twice each dealing 480 [i]Slashing[/i] Damage at +1 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The user Rolls, striking a target three times each dealing 390 [i]Slashing[/i] Damage at +2 Accuracy.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] 180 Cp, 1.25 Ap
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 320 Cp, 1.75 Ap
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 385 Cp, 1.75 Ap

[i]Notes:[/i]
- This technique may not cause Suppression.

- - - 

[b][u]Partial Expansion - [i]C-Rank Buffing Taijutsu [/i][/u][/b]
One of the most common techniques used by the Akimichi clan, this is their ability to reshape the size of their limbs at will, an unusual skill that allows them to make their limbs several times more larger. Naturally, this causes them to be more powerful as well.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] May increase the size of a single limb at a time.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] May increase the size of up to two limbs at a time.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] May increase the size of all four limbs at a time.

[b]Cost[/b]: .5 Ap per Limb, 125 Cp per Limb to initiate, 60 Cp per Limb to maintain.

- Expanding a limb increases it's resistance to Called shots, lowering all attempts made against it by - 15%.
- In battle, this may only be used on Arms and Legs, which also increases Hands and Feet. A limb may only be increased once.
- For every two limbs increased, the user deals +5% Unarmed Damage.

- - - 

[b][u] Super Expansion - [i]C-Rank Buffing Taijutsu[/i][/u][/b]
One of the mightiest jutsu in the Akimichi arsenal, this technique allows the the Akimichi to increases their size dramatically. the become what can only be accurately described as a giant, their destructive power is increased massively as they become a nearly unstoppable behemoth, crushing all would- be opponents beneath them.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Increases the Akimichi's size significantly, giving them - 2 dodge, - 5% Damage Taken, +5% Unarmed Damage and +1 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 10%.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Increases the Akimichi's size greatly, giving them - 3 dodge, - 5% Damage Taken, +8% Unarmed Damage and +1.5 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 15%.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Increases the Akimichi's size immensely, giving them - 4 dodge, - 10% Damage Taken, +10% Unarmed Damage and +2 Accuracy. All called shots made against them have their chance reduced by - 20%.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] 420 Cp to initiate and 1.75 Ap; 210 Cp/Rnd to Maintain
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 545 Cp to initiate and 2.25 Ap; 275 Cp/Rnd to Maintain
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 680 Cp to initiate and 2.25 Ap; 340 Cp/Rnd to Maintain

- Cannot combine this with Partial Expansion.
- If Partial Expansion is active at the time of Super Expansion's activation, its effects are canceled.

- - - 

[b][u]The Houren Pills - [i]Special Ability[/i][/u][/b]
The trump card of the Akimichi bloodline, these pills are designed to give them what they need in the time of need. Each pill possesses a highly condensed chakra- enhanced protein, that upon being digested, begin rapidly transforming all calories within the user's body into pure energy. However the massive drawbacks to these pills make them a double edged sword forcing the clan to avoid taking them as much as possible.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The Green Pill - Boosting the users physical abilities the user gains the following buffs: +5% Unarmed damage and 5% Damage Reduction.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The Yellow Pill - Boosting the users senses the user gains the following buffs: +2 Unarmed Accuracy and 5% Auto Dodge
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The Red Pill - Taking the energy from the Akimichi's fat cells their chakra gains a massive boost: Regains 15% Maximum Chakra

[b]Rank 1:[/b] - 5% Max HP
[b]Rank 2:[/b] - 7% Max HP
[b]Rank 3:[/b] - 10% Max HP

[i]Notes[/i]
- .5 ap to draw and ingest pill.
- Cannot be used by Non Akimichi
- Cannot take more than one in the same round.
- Pills effects only last one round.

- - - 

[b][u]Body Slam - [i]B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu[/i][/u][/b]
An incredibly risky move that is easily performed, provided the Akimichi are in their Massive form. The Akimichi leaps into the air, crushing the ground beneath them with their sheer weight and shaking the ground with the sheer force of impact. However, this can crush allies as much as enemies, so the Akimichi must be wary.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user strikes up to two targets dealing dealing 1,500 Damage.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user strikes up to two targets dealing 1,800 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The user strikes up to two targets dealing 2,100 Damage at +1 Accuracy.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] 545 Cp, 2.25 Ap
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 655 Cp, 2.25 Ap
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 790 Cp, 2.25 Ap

- Must be using Super Expansion jutsu.

- - - 

[b][u]Chodan Bakugeki- [i]A-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu[/i][/u][/b]
After ingesting the red pill the users entire body changes, slimming down to the size and shape that one expects of a shinobi due to their calories nearly spontaneously turning to energy, yet their chakra at this time is not held to within the chakra lines inside the body. Instead, the Akimichi's chakra begins to radiate outwards in a visible Aura for the short duration. Yet, for this short time, the Akimichi's strength become god- like, a single punch capable of causing as much devastation compared to even the highest level ninjutsu.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 2,400 Damage at - 2 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 3,465 Damage at - 1 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Condenses the Akimichi's chakra into a single punch, dealing 4,290 Damage at Normal Accuracy.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] 870 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.25 Ap
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 1,735 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.75 Ap
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 2,065 Cp and 5% Max Hp, 2.75 Ap

- Must be used during the round in which the user ingested the Red Houren Pill.
- Half of the Lost Hp is converted into additional damage to the punch. This amount cannot be buffed.[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back