Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All Aboard [Exiting Country w/ Maikeru & Daenerisu]

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Poor Maikeru. He'd spent more time in Fire Country than he would have liked, and in exchange he'd proposed to take the train into Lightning. But the moment Reicheru laid eyes on the sea, any thoughts she'd had about not pestering him to take a boat to get out of Fire more quickly were cast aside. She wanted to spend as much time near this mesmerizing piece of creation for as long as she could. As a bit of recompense, she did some digging and found that the next town over from Ine-cho was larger, and had ships that didn't need to stop in Moon but that had a direct line to Lightning. "Pleeeease?" she'd pleaded with her very best puppy-dog eyes.

And so they were off, among dozens of other passengers aboard the SS Kuroshio making their way to a new land. It wasn't long before Reicheru began mingling with the other travelers to hear their stories and why they were going to Lightning. Some were merchants, others were refugees from the Frost war, others were visitors to Fire returning home. It was amidst this chatting that one family in particular stuck out to the Konoha kunoichi. They were from the area, and had been traveling toward the Hidden Leaf intent on enrolling their son in the shinobi academy before encountering other families who were doing the opposite. They had been told stories of what had happened, heard that even the teachers were leaving, and even seen pieces of pottery being sold along the way engraved with the violent scene. So they'd turned back to let the rest of their family know the change in plans, and jumped on the first ship to Lightning. Their dedication to finding another shinobi school came from their conviction that their son would be a naturally gifted shinobi, they said. It was all he ever wanted. Reicheru looked at the scrawny boy; he didn't have the appearance of a fighter, but his honey-hazel eyes were bright. She gave a silent prayer of thanks as their journey continued that Konoha had not been given the opportunity to steal that hopefulness from him.

Though who knew what awaited them on the other shore.

[Leaving Fire Country for Lightning Country]
[Topic Entered / Topic Left]
[Run Time - 1HR]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Maikeru sat on the boat, grumpily leaning against the side of the boat with his arms crossed, he was reminded about a conversation he had with his father many years ago. When Maikeru was first starting to realize he liked girls, his father sat him down, and had a long talk with him. They discussed a lot of things, about love, about responsibilities, about the proper way to treat a woman you fancied, but one phrase that his wise old man had uttered rang out to Maikeru right now.

"There is nothing more dangerous to a man than a pretty woman."

Maikeru smiled for a moment, shaking his head as Reicheru's pleading puppy dog eyes flashed in his minds eyes. He looked to the deck of the boat, where she was, and just shook his head again. He looked out to the sea for a moment, taking in the scenic views of the ocean. It was beautiful, of that much he couldn't deny. His desire had ride the train had really been Tsubaki's, not his. His little sister was always fascinated by them, and it was her biggest wish to ride on one. He gave another, somber smile, before walking towards Reicheru and Danni.

"I guess you were right, old man." He said under his breath, as he walked towards his future.

[Run Time - 1HR]

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii spent the majority of the boat ride sitting at the rail and staring out into the water. She occasionally caught glimpses of animals swimming alongside the boat or jumping out of the water. Each time she did, she would try to point them out to Reicheru and Maikeru, but they usually disappeared back underwater as fast as they poked their heads out. She wondered what kind of world lied below those waves and made a mental promise to go explore that world some day. But that would be another time, she had already delayed the group enough and knew they wanted to get to their new home as fast as possible. At some point, she turned away from the sightseeing and gave Maikeru a big grin.

“Hey, thanks for relenting to a boat trip. It really is something beautiful. And thanks for getting me out of there, I'm not sure what would have happened if I had stayed. The farther we get from there, the less angry I get. I really think the sea has changed a part of me. I'm not really sure what and it's hard to explain, but… I don't know.”

Danii looks back out over the sea and just shrugs.

“Things will be better”

She adds without looking back. Whether that was a promise to Maikeru or a reassurance to herself, even she didn't know.

[Run Time - 1HR]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back