Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All Around Me Are....unfamiliar faces? (Free, Open, Please RP with me!)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was nice to see some things were the same. Maki stood at the base of the mountain, looking up at the faces of those who led the village previously. For once, he wasn’t wearing his warrior attire. Maki was instead trying out some new looks, and currently he was covered in a simple, clean robe of pure white. Even his sword was missing. It was like part of him was missing with it. Brown eyes close as he turns away from the attraction to look at the crowd dispersing around him.

He stomps his booted feet a few times as someone begins to play a guitar nearby. It was an interesting tune they took up. As the song begins to hit a crescendo, Maki loosens up more and begins to move to the sound. While he was certainly not going to win Lord of the Dance as a title, people around him seemed to be infected with the jitter bug and soon a crowd had formed. No coordination, no direction. Just a dozen random people dancing around like morons while the startled guitarist keeps strumming a rhythm for them to enjoy.

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rhythm of the music, the thundering steps of the crowd, it was going to a good way to end the day, holding his drink Reoku was coincidentally only mere feet away from Maki as the crowd pulled its way into a rally as the newest guitarist found his way into a crowd pleaser, everything was going to go as planned until an idiot who obviously was not cultured enough to keep himself under control in a crowd stumbled around and lost his footing, the man ended up tossing his drink in the air in Reoku's general direction, but nearly missing him just enough to knock over the man behind him as he was shocked from the moment, when he fell over Reoku was knocked off his footing and bumped into Maki with good mustering of force and the chain reaction was a giant mess. Son of a... Reoku thought as he turned to look at the man who knocked him over but same time catching himself and Maki from falling over.

Looking at Maki, Reoku said with a irritated tone "Sorry about that, seems that idiot needs to learn some manners..." indicating the drunkard who started the mess that chain reacted into all that transpired.

"Get that idiot out of here, before I have to.." Reoku said as his patience was pushed to the limit while trying to maintain some decent level of composure.

[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The music rises, the rhythm pounds, and Maki begins to actually lose himself in the moment. Until the person beside him comes barreling into him. Somewhere in that, what smelled like sake got all over him. The young man beside him was quick enough to keep a domino effect from happening, thankfully, but the damage had been done. The beat quieted. Maki turns to look from the pink haired man to the drunkard with a frown on his face.

”Easily arranged.” With that said Maki steps around Reoku and heads towards the drunk man, who was rambling suddenly about the two men trying to intimidate him. As he moved, Maki’s form seems to thin out, as if reality was suddenly not working on him anymore. As he reaches the drunk, he simply walks right through the startled man, before poking his now incorporeal head out of the man’s chest and looks up at him.

”Boo!”

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching as the man beside him walked up to the drunk, the face that man had was priceless extreme terror took him as the thought of how soul being tickled was enough to make him run straight down the roadway, leaving Reoku looking at Maki... "Well, that was (Studdered laughs) actually funny... heh.. ha ha ha.."

Reoku broke up in small fit of laughter as he couldn't help himself for the moment "For that I'll buy you a round, what you do you fancy?" Placing his hand out to give a firm from controlled greeting as Reoku meant to shake this mans hand.

"Names Reoku, good to meet ya." Reoku introduced himself as he walked himself over to nearby vendor and paid with a open tab for a pint, looked at Maki Reoku said "Im not normally a drinking type, but tonight is cheat night" said as Reoku took a moment to sip on the head of the drink to prevent spilling.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The offer of a drink was normally one Maki would accept without hesitation, but the effects didn’t seem to be doing much for him lately. Still, the man was offering, would be rude to say no, no? Maki grins as he reverts completely back to the corporeal world and stretches out a bit. ”Whiskey. No ice.” He follows as the other introduces himself and brings up not normally drinking.

”Maki. And indeed, here’s to those cheaty nights where rules don’t matter!” Maki lifts the glass in a toast before tossing it down like water. It had the burn, but that was sadly all. After taking his soul back, it seemed he was simply not going to be getting drunk again. Still, best to seem normal. He looks back up at the Hokages of the past then to Reoku. ”Shame he ruined the music. I’ve not heard such a good rhythm in some time. This place has changed. In many ways, I say for the better.”

Indeed, he was here in days past, before the Daimyo lost his mind, then his head. It was hard to pinpoint the exact thing that lifted the spirits most, but seeing the people being so….free was certainly uplifting.

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moderation, it was the only thing Reoku tried to force himself to keep under control as Hard liquor was his crux, turning to look at Maki he heard his order and his comment on music Reoku gave a slight and noticeable nod towards Maki as he felt the same "Yeah, there is always an idiot who likes to stir the pot around here, I'm just surprised for once it isnt me, seems my luck isnt the best as it would seem... but I have to say, things have changed... when I was a boy leaf was a village of mysticism and wonder, but I guess as I get older things just seem... mediocre, but yeah... I can talk forever (Laughs) Things are looking up" Reoku said as he tilted his drink back as he made a good effort to clench his taste for a cold drink..

Reoku thinking back at the early days it was almost like a flashback in Reoku's mind of all the times he watched the village change as days went on.

(Short post lol)

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Indeed they are. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance Reoku. If you ever need help, by all means remember me and I shall do what I can.” The former mercenary bows his head to the other, thanks him for the drink, and makes his way out of the area. Getting out and meeting people was fun, but sadly he’d heard a call come through his headset, one he had to answer.

(Topic left. Sorry, gotta vamoose for travel reasons)

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reoku sat there amid as he watched his acquaintance leave, giving a small wave he said while he was in ear shot "Was fun, safe travels." as Reoku himself walked off towards the cliffside and decided to take a leak before heading home to the clan house, this was going to be a long night indeed.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back