Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All...hands on deck [Private Requesting Hokage]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would appear at the Hokage mansion with 2 files in hand. She came directly from the hospital and she was on a mission her blue eyes flashing in the sunlight.

She made her way up the stairs in short order and would appear in front of the Hokage's secretary.

"I need to see the Hokage immediately as there is a situation that I must make him aware of. I will wait right here and I will not sit, thank you."

Nagisa would wait, strumming the folders with her hands. This was not great. Even if it was just a coincidence there was something to discuss about all of this. It would be stopped one way or another.

[topic entered]

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat in the office, it had been awhile since the delegate from Cloud had spoken to him, not it seemed that he finally had a moment of peace, something that he needed to cherish but he wondered how long this peace would last for, after all things would always change at there own will regardless of if he wanted them to or not, though it seemed he would have his answer finally as he heard the usual knocking sound on the door, his eyes glancing up towards the noise, knowing it was something that was wanting a word but he had no-one scheduled today. He was in fact trying to clear his workload to make his way to Cloud to honour the pact that had been made with them.

“Come on in I guess, I can already hear the commotion from the other side of the door, so please discuss what you need to”

His voice calm and showing compassion towards it, unlike times gone by he had changed a lot since taking on his role and his duty, he knew that he was required to do and knew that he still had purpose and a task to be completed. Part of his brain always tugged at knowing what they wanted, what could be so important that they needed to know. He realised that he would find out soon anyway so that question would be answered quickly and with the information he required. Afterall he was wanting to go to sand sooner than later so he had to make short work of this meeting.

[Topic Entered]

[MFT: 251]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would let herself in at the word of Takeshi. She would make sure to close the door behind her.

"I apologize for the interruption Lord Hokage. There is something urgent I need to speak with you about."

Nagisa would approach the desk of the Hokage and place the 2 files on his desk, moving them towards him.

"In the past couple of weeks I have had not one but 2 ANBU come into the hospital nearly dead and missing an arm. Yukio my fellow Sennin, was one of them and now I have Soku. These incidents have suimilar stories of an unknown being attacking and severing a limb. I cannot confirm that it is the same person or thing attacking but the fact it is similar enough is enough for me to be concerned and therefore tell you what is happening."

Nagisa would relax a little, her message delivered. Still, there was work to be done and Nagisa would be willing to put in the work.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at Nagisa as she entered into his office, it seemed that the medical Sennin was on a roll today and with what he could consider fire in her step. Though he wasn’t quite sure what had given her this fire, he was curious to find out as he allowed himself to glance towards her and offer a seat as the files were slid in front of him. Glancing down at them he listened to the words that she spoke trying to understand the entire situation before moving was something that he had to get used to these days, after all he found himself far to quick to act on matters before having all the facts.

“Has Yukio given any sound of what action he will be taken to make sure that this doesn’t happen again, or any other information other than the attacks left him missing an arm. After all I presume that risk and limb loss could be considered part of an ANBU Job after all, but you are right, two of them in less time does raise concern and concern that I am willing to address. Leave these files with me, I will look into this matter.”

Bringing his fingers down onto the files, he slid them over towards his side of the desk as he looked down at them, though his mind wandered quickly he knew that this would have to be brought up in conversation at some point. The main questions would be have they found out who was behind the attacks.

“And what about you Nagisa, how are you doing these days?”

[TWC: 289]
[MFT]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would listen and respond in kind.

"I am not sure Yukio knows about Soku yet. I have only just come from saving Soku's life. Asuka is with Soku right now Asuka being the one that found Soku. Soku's life is no longer in immediate danger. Soku has no idea who their attacker is and Yukio has stated that maybe the thing that attacked him was... well like him. Unverified of course but still points to unknown and new dangers."

Nagisa's eyes would widen slightly at the innocent question.

"I am short staffed as it is and now I have half dead ANBU appearing on my doorstep. It is not great. Myself I am fine. I am stable and I have gotten even stronger as of late. I doubt I would be a match for Yukio if we spar again but I am now more confident of my abilities to back up you or anyone else in the village.... although I imagine this is not the answer you are fishing for Lord Hokage. Myself I am tired but dedicated. I was thrust into this position and I grateful for it. Still, it is taking some time to adjust. I am sure you can understand that feeling."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to not leave the eye contact he made with Nagisa, after all it was clear that he still wanted to push his new medical Sennin to achieve great things. As he nodded to himself he took the reply in that was given to him, it was strange to be talking about combat after all the village should be heading towards an era of peace right now. He leaned back in his chair for a few minutes and paused to take in the situation that was unravelling around him. He wondered how Maki was doing the man had been gone for so long now it was hard to remember the conversations that they had, though he gave very little in terms of advice, right now the fourth Hokage could use his advisor, he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips.

“In terms of combat, I am expecting that to actually drop with the ANBU resuming their duties and hunting those that have fled from leaf and to start to clear the Bingo book. It may not be a bad idea to speak to Yukio and see if he wanted to have the assignment of medical ninja to the missions that they are undertaking. This will make life for both sides easier I do feel, as well as strengthen the bond that the branches have with each other’s.”

“On the flip side, asking Asuka if she needs any help may not be a bad options as well, this time she may have some use with her duties expanding. Its good to expand Nagisa and look at the future rather than in the past, conflict is now the past we need to move towards peace and making sure that we do achieve the best for the village.”

If seemed that with the files delivered he was done for today, though standing up he looked towards Nagisa, wanting her to complete one last task for him.

“Do me a favour, can you send Maki a bird, asking him how his task is progressing, and making sure that he gives an update on an expect time to be back with ourselves. I want to know how much longer he will be gone for, and if he will be coming to Cloud with me, or if he wants to stay longer to finish up any opportunities that he finds. Let me know if he gives any reply.”

With that Takeshi was gone, leaving the office to stroll the streets of Konaha and look at the building that was being constructed for the village.

[MFT: 413]
[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would bow her head.

"It will be done."

Nagisa would leave the office in slightly better spirits. Yes the situation was worrying but she did her part to report it. Now all there was to do was to wait.

'And prepare ourselves if the worst happens.' said Shizue in her mind.

'Prepare for the worst but expect the best.' Nagisa would reply as she left the mansion.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back