Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All it takes is a snuggle (Closed)

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sometimes sacrifices had to be made. This way a saying Akari disliked, but a saying she was grimly aware of. There was a time, back when she was still naïve about the world at large and the darkness within people’s hearts that the girl was part of a group. It was back when she first joined the Guardians and started her training under Souji, a time that brought her to become part of a small team that included a rather pretty, at least in her opinion woman known as Haruka. Akari was rather fond of Haruka, not only was she really powerful but she also had a personality that was difficult for the child to predict, and Akari often found herself responding with a mixture of amusement and bewilderment at the situations that presented itself. Perhaps Haruka was like that cool elder sister type of person that Akari had longed to have, and often during breaks the child displayed such innocent affection toward her.
Hakouro could still remember those days, like that one night when they were out on a mission and decided to set up camp. Once night had settled in Akari had quickly snuck over to Haruka’s side and snuggled up against her, enjoying the soft comfort the woman’s body gave her, while at the same time the large Inuzuka dog sat beside Souji, a look of longing on both their faces when Akari snuggled her face against the future Daimyo’s chest.

“So cold tonight isn’t it…”

Souji let out a deep sigh while Hakouro silently followed his gaze. To him this was the usual, so he couldn’t say it was a surprise to him but it appeared Souji was longing for some skinship, maybe he was more of a dog than he himself was?

“And it’s so lonely tonight….”

Another sigh followed from the young man as he closed his eyes before he suddenly opened them, a look of someone plotting something appearing in them, causing him to wrap an arm around the dog and pull him closer.

“Say Hakouro, what do you think if you were to keep watch and I’d join the two of them, right between them snuggling all comfortably…”

Hakouro slowly turned his head toward Souji, a frown on his snout while he barked lightly in return, shaking his head in response to the idea. He knew full well that what Souji was planning was a dangerous idea.

“That would be unwise Souji-kun, and a two-fold danger at that also. Reason 1: If Haru-dono wakes up you’re going to have her awaken Scary Haruka-mode and blow you to smithereens. If Akari wakes up you’re going to have her maul you, kill you, turn you into a puppet and include all the modifications to turn you into a woman for disturbing her perfect sleeping plan.”

Souji dropped his shoulders in dejection, clearly aware the dog’s barks were supposed to be a warning for him. Why was life so unfair!

Back to the present day Akari found herself standing outside the cage of rubies, the esteemed residence of her old friend, and the Daimyo of this country. It had been so long since she last saw Haruka, and part of her was wondering how the girl had been doing now that she became the new Daimyo of the country. She must had been really busy right?

“Why haven’t you visited her recently Akari?”

Hakouro’s voice quickly pulled Akari back to reality, her eyes turning toward the large wolf hound that stood beside her and for a moment a sad smile lingered on her lips. She had her reasons for avoiding contact with Haruka lately…

“Isn’t it to be expected Doggy? Haru-nee is the Daimyo now, if people were to learn someone like me is her friend, or worse that she knows my secret and kept it hidden for so long it will become a problem for her. I don’t want to become a nuisance to her.”

And yet here she was, sneaking her way through one of the secret passageways that Haruka had shown her back when they still went on missions together.

“Then why are you visiting her now?”

Freeze… Her footsteps coming to a halt Akari found it difficult to voice her reason as she lightly fidgeted around on the spot, something the large dog noticed for he grinned with amusement and stepped beside her.

“Let me guess, you missed Haru-dono’s pillows that much that you’re risking getting in trouble just to snuggle her again.”

Hearing this Akari’s cheeks flushed up into a crimson red color, swaying from spot to spot clinging her small arms around her body while she whispered softly.

“It’s not like that Doggy~ I miss Haru-nee so I’m visiting her~ Of course I’m gonna snuggle her a lot in the process also, and maybe she’ll even make us cookies and tea~ Maybe we’ll even see Youkai-nee”

The Inuzuka dog smiled awkwardly, recalling how that Akari seemed to be one of the few who wasn’t terrified of the demon within Haruka. Perhaps it was the child’s nature but instead of fearing it she would praise it and be all cheerful around it, to the point that the girl had never been seen arguing with the demon before. Still, perhaps it was a good thing Akari was known as the ‘Walking Fortress Child’ for even she wouldn’t be safe if Haruka’s demon enraged.

“Akari, you really need to get a sense of danger you know, flirting with the Daimyo is fine and all, but groping and playing around with the demon inside her isn’t.”

Hearing this Akari shook her head as she arrived inside the building and peeked around.

“It’s not like that Doggy, Youkai-nee is super cool, but a bit hot-headed. I think she’s a Tsundere~ Now to find Haru-nee…”

True, this place truly was as big as it looked, so finding Haruka would take a while, even if she could track her scent with the modifications her body possessed.

(Marked for training~)

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tonight, it felt cold. Cold enough to even bother Haruka to some extent. Perhaps she was weakening because of fatigue? It was more than just a little possibility. She had pulled all nighters for the past three nights, so she had felt as though she was growing quite delirious with only small brushes with sleep here and there. Ah, well, maybe that was why she was standing in front of one of the many stoves in the Cage of Rubies, with dark circles beneath her eyes ( nearly dozing off, mind you ), and making sleepy time tea. She needed it scorching hot, too. She needed something to burn that tongue of hers, but she also had to be mindful not to burn the water or anything like that. She had no issue, there, though. She prided herself on being some sort of 'tea whisperer'. She could make it in her sleep, or at least she boasted that she could. Wasn't that great?

Pacing over to the door, she would grab onto a stick as she was awakened once more from her stupor by the high whistling of the tea kettle. Reaching out with the stick, she'd hoist up the pot and hold the stick against her shoulder, a yawn escaping her mouth in the process. She'd rub an arm against her face, the other holding onto the stick there as she began the walk back to her room. Bed. . . Something that she had been far too unfamiliar with in the past. She hoped that her bed would take her back, at least. She was nearly sleep walking down the hall in her freakin' P.J.s here. The stick's purpose was so that she wouldn't cause the tea to freeze over. Rubbing her arm against her facial features once more, she'd find herself bump into another body just gently and she'd widen her eyes suddenly.

"Esch! Are you okay? Did I hurt y-. . ." Her cerulean eyes would then peer down to see a person she hadn't in a while and she'd smile. "Akari~chan!" She'd state with delight. "Follow me, and we can speak in my room. Don't want the tea water to get cold. I prefer that my guests get hot tea rather than luke warm nasty stuff." She'd wink then, offering her hand to the other girl to guide her to her bedroom.
<i></i>

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sniff sniff, using the modification she had installed the green-haired child found herself catching a familiar scent, alongside hearing the sound of a stove boiling in the distance. Now she thought about it, Haruka did love to make tea when she or Akari couldn’t sleep, and Akari’s opinion of those was that they were simply delicious. Sometimes she even tried to have Haruka brew her own tea, something that the girl considered beyond the level a regular shopkeeper could have among their products. Following the trail of the scent Akari was just about to turn a corner when she felt her light body bump against a taller one, and unfortunately the height difference had made her bump right into the tray that her friend had been holding, making the girl stagger backwards and blink in confusion before looking up at the source of the voice. It was Haruka, and judging from the cheerfulness in her tone she was quite pleased to see her, albeit the dark circles beneath her eyes shown that the young woman was clearly tired, perhaps a long day of work her kept her from doing more entertaining stuff like napping or snuggling up other girls, wait that was only something she herself would call entertainment…

“Haru-nee~ Ah sure, if it’s an invitation to your room I’ll certainly won’t decline~”

And she wasn’t going to decline it just because of the tea. Humming softly Akari would have followed her friend all the way back to her bedroom, the large Inuzuka wolf quietly following behind them till they arrived at their location where the large hound would look around with a hint of nostalgia in its eyes. How many years had it been since he last been here, trying to wake up Akari after she fell asleep in Haruka’s bed waiting for the girl to come home so she could surprise her with a playful ambush.

Akari of course had briefly played the obedient girl, deciding to let Haruka place the tray somewhere safe first before the usual event happened again. Accelerating her steps a little the girl swiftly enclosed any distance between herself and Haruka, arms widely spread in an attempt to embrace her before the pseudo charge turned into a bear hug led the girl to snuggle her face right into the taller woman’s breasts, well unless she was stopped of course.

“Haru~nee and if it isn’t Pil-chan and Low-chan, how have you two been doing~ You’re both as soft and snuggly as always~”

Teasingly giving both of them a nickname the girl continued to rub her face from one side to another for a few more moments before she looked upwards at Haruka, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

“Haru-nee, I missed you, I tried to be a good girl and give you some space since I was afraid that ever since you became the Daimyo my presence would become a bother to you if people learned about my secret. B-But I couldn’t stay away any longer so I snuck in here to snuggle and talk to you. So even if for only one night, please let me stay at your side.”

The voice of the girl was surprisingly innocent, a contradiction to the fact she was practically using the woman’s breasts as a pillow only moments ago while Hakouro barked softly at Haruka.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again Haru-dono, still the most fierce and charming ruby among the cage of rubies I see.”

Bowing his head lightly in a greeting the Inuzuka dog looked over at Akari whose tone finally changed flavor to a more playful one.

“Yay, this scent must be Haru-nee’s Sleepy-Sleepy tea~ Only you know how to add the right amount of honey to the tea to ensure the flavor is not too sweet, and then add some warm water to it, the right herbs and ah it’s the perfect aid to falling asleep at Haru-nee’s side after a long day~”

Nodding her head sheepishly the girl turned her attention toward the tea, seemingly intrigued by it before she hummed softly.

“Sleepy-Sleepy tea, snuggling to sleep with Haru-nee, we’ll be counting sheep in no time.”

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman, though the tired look that seemed to be super glued to her features, still managed to smile for her friend and teammate. After all, when you got to see someone that truly, truly delighted you. . . You let absolutely nothing get in the way of that. "I didn't expect you to decline either way. I think I'd be. . . devastated? Yeah, I think that's the correct term for it. I've missed you." Her head would nod with her statement as she walked through the chilly halls, bare feet making no sound as any kunoichi's should. Entering the room, she'd look around. Jeez, the place seemed so foreign. It was decorated in gentle colors, purples and blues. Actually, it did not seem like it had changed much since she was a child, but could you actually sit down and blame Haruka? When the day ended, a person needed a place that they could sit and be. . . well, themselves. Even if they didn't get to spend too much time in said place. Pacing over to her nightstand, she would place the tray down. As she turned herself around. . . She found herself suddenly grabbed onto. A nuzzle into her chest. . . She could forgive it. Seriously. She always did, anyways. Her arms would raise and she'd wrap them around Akari now, sinking backwards against the plush surface of her bed. Naturally, this would pull the other girl down along with her.

"I thought I told you that I don't need space." Her voice held a soft sternness to it. "No matter who I am or what I become, you have to understand that there will always be time for the people who were here before I gained power." Always, always, always hold your team close. . . ! No matter what. They were the people who would see you through your weakest points and still stay with you. And they had. Souji and Akari had been the most faithful friends that someone could ever ask for. . . Even if they believed that they had no room in her life. "The pleasure is all mine, Hakouro. You two need to understand that you can come here, day or night. I promise that no one will question it." It was only natural that no one would question it. The woman was, well, one of the most intense powerhouses in the world: Both in charisma and power. Letting Akari loose of her hold, she'd smile.

"You're absolutely right. It's sleepy time tea~. Would you mind pouring us some? You know how I hate making the water too cold." She'd then bite her lower lip, a sheepish little flush touching her cheeks. Oh the mixture of her Haku bloodline and the demon residing within her. . . At least the chill didn't bother her.
<i></i>

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How foolish of her… All this time she thought it was best to keep her distance from Haruka, believing that the Daimyo would have too many things to deal with than to have a friend like her burden her. It was understandable, after all the girl had carried a secret within her that was considered a taboo among the community they lived in. Understandable was her concern that if someone learned that an influential person like the Daimyo possessed knowledge about this matter, and even protected her secret then it was obviously going to cause trouble. Yet even with all those risks their friendship was so precious that Haruka would have gladly braved those dangers, aware of the consequences by allowing Akari to remain at her side. Honestly it nearly brought the girl on the verge of crying. Briefly her head lowered from the gazing at Haruka’s face, hiding the saddened expression by gently nuzzling against the woman’s chest when finally after a few moments of silence she looked up again and smiled gently.

“Mmm~ Haru-nee has the blood of a Kuudere, but the personality of a Tsundere.”

Giggling playfully when she was released from Haruka’s hold Akari moved over toward the table and carefully started to pour the tea into the two cups. It was kind of amazing how despite being a puppet she was still capable of such careful motions, and it actually was something she was proud of. Afterwards she sat down beside Haruka, gently handing the tea to her while placing her own on her lap.

“Hehe~”

The girl smiled happily, seemingly recalling something while she sipped softly on the tea, enjoying the soothing effect of the drink before she started speaking again, her peppy and energetic self entirely restored.

“Haru-nee’s house sure is big~ But this room is my favorite of the entire place, because it’s where Haru-nee always returns to. Remember those times I snuck into your room? I always fell asleep hiding in your bed waiting to surprise you.”

Her cheeks flushed up with a little blush of embarrassment at how she nearly always failed her attempts to ambush Haruka. It wasn’t a matter of being detected, it was simply that she always fell asleep before the woman arrived, but since she always woke up snuggling against Haruka like a plushie the girl held no reason for complaining.

“Haru-nee, I didn’t tell Souji-nii yet but I’m worried…”

She briefly paused, gently lowering the half-emptied cup to her lap as she continued.

“I’m a Guardian, so obviously I tend to hear a lot of things the villagers aren’t aware of but… Do you remember the people who did this to me?”

She raised a hand, gently pointing at her eyes as she continued.

“The Metsuki Karuto… The Eyes Cult was said to be destroyed when Iwagakure found their hideout… but recently several teenagers and elderly people were kidnapped in exactly the same fashion I was. They wait for their target to be alone and then strike, using the more vulnerable victims to easily overwhelm them and escape. Not just that but lately I have this feeling I’m being watched, and it’s someone who even Hakouro can’t detect.”

She tried to smile, but the troubled expression that remained clearly betrayed her worry.

“I can’t help but think they are planning something so I went to do some investigating… The captured members of the cult who were sentenced for a life-time within the hole… they are gone… Whether dead or escaped is something I don’t know yet.”

(marked for training)

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman could not help that her golden eyebrows would furrow at the statement of her type of personality. Did she really seem those kinds of ways to people? This she was not sure of. After all, she hardly paid that much attention to herself. Most of her personalities were manufactured for the public, but the personalities she maintained with her friends was her true self. . . As much true as she could have been without making the inner-demon a little bit too excited for words. Still the thoughts crossed over her mind as Akari would pull away from her. Sitting back into the plush of the bed, she'd purse her lip in the thought. She always thought herself to be a bit colder than what everyone else was used to: Bright, cheery, and ready to serve her people. So, did that give her the blood of a Kuudere? Where did the Tsundere come in? Maybe it was the radical way her personality changed from when she was professional to when she was more personal? She could see that being so. The silence lingered there in the air for a moment, and finally she felt a cup of tea pushed into her hands, and her eyes widened. "T-thanks! I didn't mean to zone out!" She'd comment in a wildly fast pace as she quickly pressed the cooling down cup against her lips. The warmth was pleasing, but there was no time to sit there and enjoy it. . . Have you ever seen a college girl turn twenty one and on her first night out on the town, she was like a literal drain? Well, that was how Haruka looked when she downed her tea. Like it was some kind of shot, but that was simply how it was supposed to be--- After all, it would freeze after too much time in her hands. The struggle was real, right? Right! Looking over towards Akari as she spoke about her home, she'd tilt her head then.

"It's my family's home. It'd be selfish for me to claim it all for myself when all I did was inherit it." She'd state with a small, nervous laugh. The warmth blossomed for a few moments in her chest as the tea dropped down, down, down to her stomach. Listening to the rest of the other female's statements, she'd press a hand against her mouth just lightly and give a laugh. It was true. She found Akari snoozing in her bed more times than not, and she did not mind it one bit. "It's a good thing you were always welcome here, right? I enjoyed seeing you there. It meant a good night of sleep, after all." She'd nod her head with her statement then, a small smile now touching her lips. Wait, hold on. . . There was something lingering there in the air. . . She hadn't told Souji about what? Sucking in a sharp bit of air, she'd narrow her eyes down towards the floor. It felt like something heavy draped over her shoulders- - - Lately, Haru had more baring on her conscious and being. So she would feel the Jinchuuriki's arms wrapped gently around her neck and press up against her back. It felt like they had become even more interconnected with Keita's intrusion in her subconscious. . . And more friendly towards one another. 'You know there's worry when Akari-nee worries, huh?' She'd resist a slight sigh from her lips brought on from the demon there, but it was true. It was always a nagging when Akari worried about something: Even worse when she didn't tell Souji about it. At Akari's question, she swallowed back the response that surfaced there. It flowed back down her throat like a hot poison as she bit down on the inside of her cheek. Her answer would always be: How the fuck could I forget? But there was no need to be so brash, so angry. What had been done, had been done and there was no way that she could fix it. Though, she had not quite come to terms with it. "I recall," she'd speak out in a slightly strained voice, and suddenly a heat radiated harshly from her neck, giving her a feeling of. . . her skin melting away. Her hand would clamp down over the cursed mark that was now present at her neck as she drew in a thick breath, listening to Akari.

"We should've just killed them when we had the chance."<i></i> It was Haruka and the demon speaking simultaneously now as she pushed herself up to a stand. There were always regrets here within this world, and she and her mother shared some of the same regrets-- Not killing people when they had a chance to and giving them over to fair trial was something that hurt the most, because more times than not, they would get away. Now, by we. . . Of course, she did not mean herself and Souji, but rather herself and Haru. It was the one time that she lost her control: The one time that she could not handle herself in a situation. Anyone that dared try to touch Akari would feel that touch back one-hundred fold. She didn't have many people that would bring such a reaction from her, but you had damn well banked on the fact that anyone that touched her team would feel her wrath.

'We can find them right now, you know. It'd be fun. . .'

Golden would bleed over into her typically blue-green eyes, and she would watch this in the little vanity mirror across the room. Red hot markings would trail up her face, over her hand, and she was sure that they'd be all over her arm. She couldn't control it yet. . . It was hard. It was also something that the Jinchuuriki fed into. She wouldn't dare face her friend in such a time, though. She needed to know one thing, though. . .

"How do I react. . .? Who do I bleed dry?. . ."<i></i>

And thus, falling into the line of the one who lost control. . . The Berserker. It was hard controlling herself. It made no sense. She wanted the calm, collective control of her mother, but it was far out of her reach.

E8SEIOa.png

Clearly, the struggle is real.

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She knew that Haruka had always been of the opinion that they should have killed the entire cult when they were caught. The memory was still fresh, of that day Haruka was nearly dragged out of the court room screaming that such vile scum weren’t allowed to dwell on Iwagakure’s soil, let stand even be allowed to breath. Of course back then those words were said to be spoken by an emotional girl, upset at the cruel torture her friend had underwent, so they were left ignored and in the end the sentence for a life-time within the Hole was made.

The malevolent energy that started to stir was something Akari noticed easily. It wasn’t just Haru, but Haruka herself who were clearly enraged at the memory of that day, of the unjust ending that case had received. As the lines of dark chakra started to emerge onto Haruka’s face the girl knew what she had to do. Now was not yet the time for vengeance, so she had to ensure Haruka would calm down. When the Jinchuriki rose from the bed Akari raised herself onto her toes, her small hands gently reaching for Haruka’s cheeks, attempting to pull her lower while she gently pressed her lips onto the red markings on her cheek, whispering softly.

“Now is not the time yet to retaliate Haru-nee, Haruka-nee~ To give this tale the ending it deserves we need to wait. It’s logical to want to search for them, but that will simply alert them. If my guess is right they will act again soon, sooner than I like. At that time we’ll be able to destroy them, and return the suffering they caused me that day.”

Albeit despite the serious tone of the girl suddenly faded as she used the strength of her unnatural vessel to try to gently press Haruka backwards onto the bed, straddling on top of her in an attempt to snuggle the woman.

“But thank you for worrying so much about me~ Now suppress that seal, or I’ll have to lick it off your skin~”

Playfully licking her lips, as if she was suggesting she would do it for real Akari’s reason was obviously more serious. Not only was the seal affecting Haruka but the blood mirror inside Akari stirred violently, causing her crimson-colored eye to glow faintly.

“Of course I don’t mind doing some licking and nibbling and all that stuff~ But I came today to snuggle Haruka-nee~ Haru-nee is also welcome but Haruka-nee’s my favorite~”

Chuckling softly the girl tried to rub her cheek against Haruka’s before her breathing softened a little.

“I plan to tell Souji-nii tomorrow, but for tonight I’ll like to sleep with Haruka-nee~ I been worrying so much that Hakouro said that at this rate my pretty green hair might turn grey. Then I’d lose my famous rumor of me being ageless~ Then again maybe I’d like to grow a bit older and become a pretty lady like Haruka-nee~”

Such an odd way to counter an on the verge of going on a rampage Jinchuriki, but it usually helped.

(marked for training)

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Memories. . . Why did they have to be so. . . So vivid? It made her stomach twist and turn, and almost caused her breathing to turn erratic in a way. She couldn't help it. What was a woman to do during such. . . trying times? Giving in seemed to be the best option at the very moment, but she knew it an act that would terrify the masses. . . And she just couldn't be that god damn person anymore. How much would her reputation take before it was completely diminished? She was not entirely certain, but she could feel her mind clouding up. It wasn't a foreign feeling, but rather something that she tried to prevent. It was Haru coming out to play, or rather rampage as she typically did. "You and I know they won't expect it," Haru would retaliate now for Haruka as she looked down towards Akari whom grasped at her facial features. She would press sharpening claws deep into her flesh now as she felt her breathing become more labored. . . She just needed to be let loose. "It deserves no dignified ending. . ." That was her stance on it at least. Pulled down, she'd feel lips press into the red cursed mark that grew up and along her face, threatening to take over completely. Even the gold that tainted one eye was beginning to spread over to the next eye. As the lips pressed against the harsh, hot lines that crawled. . . She'd feel her spine spasm, and she'd drop backwards into the bed, her arms the only thing that kept her upper body steady. It hurt, ached. . . The touch made her want to scream. It was more and more apparent that the cursed mark, crawling with Souji's darkest chakra, fought with any of the normal systems that worked within her body. As the demands for her to suppress the seal on her flesh came. . . the blue of her eyes would bleed back into existence. The cursed markings did not back down, though. In a strained voice, she'd speak:

"I can't. . . can't control it." Haru was something that she could control, something that she had grown with. . . But this deep rooted mark was hard to control. It egged on the demon within. . . Feeding and bringing a hidden realization to light: She wouldn't be in control with this. Squeezing her eyes shut, she could feel it burning. . . The pain attacking every sensory nerve in her body. It made her want to scream, but screaming would only make people rush to her. Screaming was not something that Haruka did, even if she was in trouble. Her eyes would then open again, but they were now both obscured by the brilliant gold offered by Haru.

"Why don't you want me? Why can't I be the favorite?!"<i></i> Scorned, oh dear. It really, really was one hell of a struggle between the two.
Nhq4E5n.png

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was clear that this time would be a lot more difficult to help pacify the malevolent energy that was taking control of Haruka. It was to be expected, in the end Akari knew how important she and Souji were for Haruka, the close friendship they held that ensured they would stand by each other’s side no matter what happened. When Akari heard Haruka’s words the girl frowned lightly, recalling the fact that unlike her Blood Mirror the cursed seal that was spreading through Haruka’s body had been a foreign power, Souji’s power. What did this mean? That either she’d find a way to counter the spreading influence, or drain it of its strength temporarily. She did know a few ideas, but when suddenly Haru’s voice exclaimed in anger about why she wasn’t Akari’s favorite the girl’s eyes briefly widened in surprise, fidgeting on top of Haruka, or in this case she had become Haru.

“H-Haru-nee?! I-It isn’t that y-you’re my favorite but---“

“That pipsqueak considers Haruka-dono her favorite friend but…”

Akari started to flail her arms at Hakouro, attempting to silence the dog.

“Doggy no!”

However Hakouro snorted in amusement as he continued his barks, knowing full well that Haru could understand him after having spent so much time at Akari’s side.

“Oh Haru-nee that time you blown up a whole platoon of Jounin before they could even blink. Haru-nee you’re so cool with how you never back down from a challenge, so mysterious when you suddenly ‘poof’ into Haruka-nee’s mind and so pretty, and you even get this crazy-looking aura when you get angry~ Haru-nee you’re so awesome I want to be like you someday.”

The dog tried to sound like a girlish Akari, exclaiming the comments with a grin on his face while Akari’s face turned red from embarrassment.

“Haru-nee, I love you~~~ But I’m just a little girl so I’m sure Haru-nee won’t ever see me like that.”

In the end as the dog said those words Haruka and the demon controlling her would have noticed Akari had disappeared, almost with a blinding speed hiding herself under the blanket.

“Ahem, what I described so illustriously is that our midget here has a classic example of hero, ahem demonic heroine crush syndrome. Obviously it’s difficult for her to admit cause you’re possessing the body of her best friend, not to mention she is keenly aware of the possibility that friend has plenty of nightly adventures with Souji-kun. Therefore, just like any maiden in love she tried to deny everything to preserve the balance that was there. Albeit if you were to lift that blanket I bet my words would be confirmed by the sight of a cat-eared tomato.

“…”

Tremble, tremble… Oh how she wished she had a remote to turn Hakouro off, but then again perhaps it was for the best. She did succeed in trying to keep the balance for so long, but a certain dog had to pulverize it with a figurative bulldozer!

“Favorite friend and a romantic crush sharing each other’s body, This kind of reminds me of one of those manga things Akari likes to read.”

Hakouro nodded quietly while he looked sideways, as if giving Haruka and Akari a moment of privacy. Actually he was kind of curious what sort of disaster this might have struck.

"Ah poop, I forgot the fact one of them was about to go on a rampage... bad dog...

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
v1N83ft.png

So be it: The demon was finally able to surface in her own right. She'd have to thank Souji at some point. . . Ah, but how she was not sure. The pain of the cursed seal was welcome for Haru, because she reveled in pain, blood, and guts. So, when she dumbfounded the being atop of her, she would stare in disbelief. How could it be that Haruka could garner so much attention? It was HER who drew the people in, because men were oh so corrupted by the darkness within the woman's soul. So, why couldn't she have her separate infatuation? Her separate. . . whatever the fuck she wanted! Her golden, wild eyes would snap down towards Hakouro now and she would stare him down. How dare he interrupt? Was this not Haru's conversation to be having? She'd hiss in response, but her ears were continually open, listening to the bickering going on between the two, only to turn into a conversation towards her. She was her own, freestanding entity. Why the fuck couldn't she be regarded as such? It was beyond her. As the weight belonging to Akari disappeared from her body, she'd suddenly push herself up to a stand. "Tch. . ." The force of air leaving her lips, teeth. . . It'd be her response towards Akari's companion as she watched him quietly, through those darkened gold eyes. "I MATTER TOO."<i></i> The demonness would shriek suddenly, cutting off the dog as he spoke, her lips pulled back to reveal every single jagged tooth within her mouth. "I'M A FREE ENTITY IN MY OWN RIGHT."<i></i> And here she was, howling at the moon with all of her might. Haruka may not have screamed, but Haru had no inhibitions with doing so. Throwing her hands back, a threatening, almost poisonus aura would engulf the woman who was once the level headed Daimyo. From the head down, it would begin to dissipate, revealing as far a form as the demon could take for the time being without alerting the entire village.

A dark, pitch black dress, a taller visage, and her entire face riddled with Souji's cursed mark. "I'll show you that I matter." She'd whisper, looking down towards the floor. It was. . . snowing now. Snowing inside of the room. Forcing her hand out to the side, a harsh and chilled wind would blow the blanket away and she wouldn't even look back towards the girl. "I don't understand why I consistently have to prove that I CARE for you people." Awooo~. "I'll go kill all the bad guys myself, then." She'd state harshly, her tone frostbitten as she began to storm away from the room. Her feet made a bare footed pad across the floor. She would stop in the doorway, her fingers touching at the frame. "Do you prefer their still beating hearts or their heads, Akari-nee?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back