Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Almost fatal mistake. [SMM]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was already odd how the other had vanished from that conversation with Chi… Nao was walking with Hato, their conversation at least held a positive ending. “Pff..” Hato let some air escape between his lips and Nao glanced towards him. “Glad..?” “Of course..” He would mutter soft, his arms that were above his head were lowered beside his body. “Well… I can say I am relieved, but at a part, I am remaining worried.” He said and would lower his eyes towards the ground. “I can feel that.” “I know… Sorry…” “You never say that easily.” “Because I don’t know anymore either!” Hato gritted his teeth, the young one was confused, he was unsure what the relation between him and his father held. But was glad to see that Chi was reacting and acting the same… Even it was a little odd in his books. He shook it off from himself as he saw Shion already waving from his room. “How…” The expression of Hato could already say enough as he held the key in his pocket… “He is good…” “Too good..” He sighed once more before he would get to his room, look at the door and pick up his pack of smokes. Taking one and sitting near the window when he smoked. “So..?” Shion smiled innocent, but that would soon change towards a more serious face. “Well… Since this isn’t an academy mission, but one from our own instance…” “Uuuuhu…” “We are a bit screwed.” “And.. why..?” “No resources! No cookie--” Shion's words were cut short by a pillow that smacked his head hard. Even Shion fell towards the ground and Nao took the information in. “Hmm..” Nao would slowly go to the corner of the room to wait.

“Now for real…” Hato said with a little lower voice and mentioning that he wasn’t toying around. “Fine fine..” And with that Hato would sit in the window and pick a smoke out of the package, placing it between his lips as he searched around for his lighter. Shion came close and also picked a cigarette and lighted both of them. “Alright…” He said while exhaling a puff of smoke.
“The mission regards the information about the child nappings that are supposedly going on in the older areas. Yet for all, we know this might be the sell-off location or just a simple traffic moment.” “Exact location.” “The storage house near the underground lake area…” “ guards?” “As far as we ave been able to see it would be very limited, however, there is no saying how many exactly inside some non-chakra sensitive too.” “Why do they always have to butt in too… especially when it is over their heads?” “I don't know.” They were both serious on this matter, they had up to 3 places that were under their command, just they sold their security to those places and they would let them come and go, if they ate big, with discount payments. It was all fair and fair play, yet what they did wasn’t always exactly legal.

One fear even Shion or maybe anyone knew was an honest fear of this Shinku. But even the spirit trapped inside of his body did not dare to touch it, neither did the other. Even though he didn't believe himself, he did have 2 spirits roaming around in him.
His gaze was a little absent-minded as he watched the guards. This mission was a close hit home if you asked him. But that wasn't the only fact, he had a tendency not to care for the surrounding with his destructive fires. Shion never knew why the male heated up this badly regards the subject but he knew enough not to ask for it... He wasn't going to be burned by that. No one did, but both the spirits knew and they kept the answer for themselves.

Hato knew what they could possibly go through, he knew their fear, their hatred, and maybe even their resilience. He knew about the hunter ot hirds as they often wouldn't be getting a lot of care. It was something he would happily help people to get out of.
Just a moment she wanted to ask, and Hato turned his eyes towards him. "As far as I can see, there are a lot of guards for such a small thing... I am afraid that there is more going on... or something with a lot more value.' As you, as he was, he knew a thing or two. He started to lean on his hand, making his words a little more muffled. Shion's eyes followed down the path and nodded. "I can agree with that one.."

One more person fell to the ground as Hato had sold him off a hit to the cheek. "!@#$%^" He scolded low as he rubbed his stomach area, this was somewhat troublesome.. This was supposed to be an easy job, but he had found himself in a predicament. 'Where the fuck is he?!' Hato started to scold in his head as he took another hit before blocking the other fist. "I am getting really pissed off..." His voice was low and cold as his fist started to warm up. Being a jinchuu often gave him the perk of not having to make seals. "!@#$ OFF!" He shouted out and made an inferno that scolded the man alive. The other guy ran for his life as this was too much to deal with. A seal appeared on his cheek but he remained in control this time. "Why don't I tag along... I will give you a little...but this once." He mentioned and would grin from inside Hato. "Shut up..." and just at that moment, Shion returned with documents, a backpack full. "This is what they were guarding..." "Now... Let us hope this is worth it!"

"Trap set and closed... we got him boss!" and the door closed down. "Ah- snitzel..." "you hungry?" "Eh..." "We got trapped." "I can see that.." "Now what." "I don't know..." "Fuu...." "Don't fu me... " "I didn't fuu you... I fuu'ed the door..." "Right..." "left..." "idiot..." "always." and that was their little kibble going along.

WC: 1.031
MFT.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back