Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aloft the Terrace [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Po0Gylv.png

0YRrcZA.png

Tundra orbs would scan the vicinity; a single hand would stray forth through his fiery mane. The male had recently deploying multiple paths through the vicinity to showcase a larger number of forces than there actually were. Currently he would detach his main conscious from the one modeled after his close cousin, a proud and loyal fighter; Minamoto Takumi.

Each individual held a different emotion, this being the above mentioned and under the code name Cardinal; each individual labeled as a different species of fowl. Rumors of one fleeing the village were spreading about, however the exact details were foggy and would require further investigation; in short not an item that should be occurring during a kage transitional period.

Never the least the figure would lean forward upon the terrace, eyes flickering rapidly to lock down upon the flooring below; his eyes allowing for such details to be discovered. The depths were where the prisoners currently transitioned, allowing for meals to the weaker and those considered powerful being force fed to remain in the realm of the living.

Of course this wasn’t the exact purpose of the terrace, as it allowed for a moment of peace and tranquility; an item that was becoming rapidly exceptionally difficult to come by. Clutched within his hands were a few files of citizens, to further analyze.

Without a head figure, it seemed than a likely meeting would have to come into fruition and that was when he would present the idea of separating into three groups once more. The issues becoming how many members were remaining active? This was an item he would continue to discover, assuming said individuals were able to be seen. A mere sigh would issue at the thought.

A single hand would press against the crimson mask, “This is Cardinal, requesting any active members to locate themselves to the Terrace.”

Short. Simple. Straight to the point.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Pale Rider""]
It had been too long since she’d had the privilege of looking over the village from within, her eye trained to pick up anything out of the ordinary or dangerous to the citizens of her beloved home. The black silhouette of a cloaked figure stood high in the night sky as if levitating in place, truth be told she was simply stood upon a web of her own design created with transparent ninja wire. Like a spider waiting for its pray she would remain still, the only movements coming from her clothes as the gently fluttered in the wind.

The night was one which she enjoyed having her patrol fall on, quiet; She did not have a lust for fighting like most nor an insatiable thirst for blood. She did not begrudge those with such personalities however as they often made good team mates, keeping targets entertained and distracted, allowing her to do what she does best, assassinating. Her green reptilian eyes had been watching a drunk couple for the past twenty minutes as they stumbled around, zigzagging through the streets, falling over and publicly displaying their inebriated lust which she found quite amusing and wore a small smirk beneath her ceramic mask. She was quickly dragged back to reality however as a crackle came from the transponder on her ear followed by a voice asking all active ANBU to group at the terrace. To call them there meant that it wasn’t for anything serious which brought her some peace but she was curious as to what the reasoning behind this meeting could be; in a flash her shadowed figure vanished from the night sky as she began toward her destination.

She arrived at the terrace mere moments after the call had been made, standing near the edge she would look at the crimson masked man infront of her, Cardinal. She would move slowly forwards, allowing him a better look at her, though she was covered from shoulder the floor in a black shroud, her white mask displayed a large spider, on the abdomen of which sat a snake eating its own tail, a symbol known as “Ouroboros”. Then came her signature red mane fell elegantly from her head. “Pale Death reporting in, what is it you wish to discuss, Cardinal?” She asked with a sultry tone as she approached the man.

[MFT - 394]
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Po0Gylv.png

0YRrcZA.png

Pale Death, his initial thoughts pertaining to the code name was a mixture. Upon his left hand he mentally weighed the option of skin complexion being the logic utilized, which was currently hidden, versus an overall aptitude of slaying foes. Ultimately the thought would be dismissed as an obvious potential mixture of the pair; however his frigid gaze would settle against the ceramic facial covering, a smirk beginning to form beneath his own.

It was indeed a rare occasion to those with knowledge of an Ouroboros, the cycle of continuously surging forth from a new dawn to an infinite horizon was an item he found of particular interest; though he didn’t wish to derail the overall objective at hand. Furthermore, side note wise, her sultry voice caught him slightly off guard along with her similar fiery mane; however such an item would never be revealed. “I’m sure you are aware of the sudden disappearance of Strider.” he comments in a rich baritone, gentle as a dove melting upon the tongue.

A mere pause, his chilled and vocally contradicting gaze focusing a bit, “This isn’t to state we are without guidance, however it certainly feels such on particular days. My other intentions were to merely gauge our current numbers.” he admits, and as of late it was steadily decreasing in massive droves. “Furthermore, this is showcased by the rumors spreading of recent villagers fleeing from our very home.” he utters; the term home was used loosely due to his recent settling, though his files had been changed via Strider to hide such a fact.

A step forward would be taken, lessening the gap between the two and creating a more private environment. Even within their ranks it appeared many locations had their very own set of ears and eyes to peer upon all scenes. “I called out in hopes to not only further access our overall response." he pauses briefly, already have stating this bit of information, "An overall regrouping, in the future, as well as discussing resetting our overall objectives." he cuts to the chase. This particular emotion was one not to beat around the bush.

One final pause would ensue, his hand wavering outwards into an arc towards the kunoichi, "Unless you are under the impression that the best course of action would be to remain in our few droves and remain scarce as possible." A single hand would stream through his crimson locks, ruffling to and fro to create a bit more shape. Personal habit.

It was a shame that the pair had to have their first encounter under such dreadful circumstances; surely it would be far more entertaining to hold a bit more merriment.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Pale Rider""]
The woman would remain silent as her question was answered by the male and it seems he was wishing to talk about something that she honestly had been a little curious about. The only reason she hadn’t truly delved deeper into it was because in this line of work, knowing to much can prove deadly; that said she’d worked out the jist of the situation and was aware of the trouble facing the village currently. “His abandonment of the position is hardly news to me… his appointment came to sudden and to soon… he was green.” She turned slightly on her heels and took a few steps away from the man, her head tilted to look downwards at the village below. “Were our numbers larger, as you’ve said, I would have already pulled together a hunting party. Those who betray the village deserve no less than to be treated like the vermin they are…” She would now turn to look at the man; her piercing gaze felt even though her mask. “That includes Strider.” She would speak his name almost venomously, desersion being a worse crime in her mind than becoming a missing-nin.

It had always been difficult for Aiyoku to accept others ideas, not because she was stubborn but rather because those willing to speak out against the norm lacked the intelligence to back up their ideas and sought to coerce the more intelligent to their cause. This man however did not seem to be of that persuasion, in fact he seemed quite altogether there which was more than refreshing to her, though she had her concerns. “Even with our dwindling numbers I could hardly accept mass recruitment; on the contrary it would only damage us more so to have those without the passion or skill to be ANBU…” She would roll her neck a little as she and him stood pretty much face to face, her neck popping in the most satisfying of ways. “With that said, skills can be taught, passion can be kindled and though I admit it is hardly my strongest field, we should be holding more open classes for the students of which there are many who lack dreams.” She would shift a little below her cloak and slowly free one of her arms, using it to shift her mask slightly with her nails painted blood red.

In her mind the systems of Iwagakure had long needed reviewing, she was one of those who believed the guardian system brought shame to their name. ANBU were to be anonymous for a reason, they were the ones who have to do distasteful and unethical things to keep the people happy in their ignorance; yet those of guardian status, to her they were fame seekers unwilling to work from the shadows, scared of feeling unwanted or even feared and hated but this was the burden they had to be willing to shoulder and it was what made them who they are. “We are the genesis. We will take what was already created and improve upon it. It will not be easy. It will not be simple but it will make us stronger… We must simply be willing to let it happen, can you say that you are ready for that?” She was hardly a leader nor did she ever wish for a position that would make her such but right now she was aware of just how much the branch needed the guidance of the more experienced members and she was nothing if not that.
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Po0Gylv.png

0YRrcZA.png

“Mass recruitment is not an ideal method in my mind either – nor one I wish to view unravel before us.” he agrees; doing so would come across as mandatory service to the village. Although, having mandatory missions between the co-operating branches would be ideal to strength the roots which held the village together.

What struck the male as particularly odd had been the overall height of Pale Death, the female stood eye level if not slightly taller than him; this would cause for a thin grin to bear itself beneath his facial covering. “I have begun researching the students of the academy and extending a glimpse into the world we dwell within, however it should become an important priority as you stated.” he comments while allowing for his gaze to falter momentarily against the brief rustling beneath the kunoichi’s cloak; his gaze ultimately settling against the darkened crimson nails. Between the sultry voice, the hue of her nails, the fiery mane the woman bore before him proudly, and the mannerisms pertaining to bodily movements, Pale Death thus far had been arguably distracting at particular points throughout their conversation. Fortunately, this particular one doesn’t often find himself being led around by such a thing nor had he paused to consider anything further off his brief observations thus far.

On a side note, if the male had been blessed with the abilities to have been born into the world as a mind reader, he would have fully agreed that the guardian system should be abolished. In his opinion and past experiences, all ANBU should remain in secrecy in regards to identity as their roles did not require any lime light. “Build upon the current structure?” a pause, “An amusing thought, but I do not seek to merely build upon, I wish to adjust the core.” he addresses, “The elders will certainly not be pleased with my thoughts, but what I wish to present is far more suitable for our delicate time.” he mutters.

Another pause, his grin broadening beneath the ceramic covering yet again, “One cannot prepare enough for the future, having multiple steps ahead with further scenario’s is never a horrendous item.” his hand gently pressing against the shoulder of the one before him, only momentarily as he did not wish to over step personal bubble boundaries. “I find myself prepared for a few specific scenarios, but it would be best if we continue our conversation with less ears.” he comments as the guardians were still among them, ANBU a like as well.

"Though with that in mind, one can not foresee every possible item and with the current unsuitability, there are an abundance of changers afloat." Off of that, the male would gingerly gesture towards a more secluded section upon the terrace, taking the first steps forward and allowing for his companion to select their new location upon their so called relaxation center. Once more, for the umphteenth time that day, his digits would begin to course through his tendrils, adjusting the ember hued strands that had settled before his chilling gaze. It was a shame his personal habits were ever so translucent.

[OOC: My apologies on the delay, had to work several doubles as of late!]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The red haired woman would chuckle beneath her mask at the thought of the elders complaining about anything, they were part of the problem in her eyes, unyielding and steadfast in keeping the old ways as the dominant and unwilling to listen to new ideas that stepped even a toe outside of them. “The elders be damned. If they have it their way we’ll be running the same road that the hidden leaf did… I do not wish for such disgrace in the village that I was born and raised.” She would say with an air of honour as if she were the leader of the village, in reality her commitment was that strong and it really showed when she was passionate.

The suggestion that they should move to a new location took her a little by surprise, she was more than aware of the fact that the walls had ears, what ANBU wouldn’t be familiar with that saying. She could see the logic in trying to keep their opinions on the low down but at the same time she didn’t care, if people had a problem with what she believed they could put up or shut up, with that being said she would start to move with the male to the new spot with no hesitation. “I cannot deny that I have interest in hearing your ideas. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders unlike most and I have to respect that. Far too often I see ninja prioritizing their bodies over their minds and I weep for my own sanity; that is one thing I wish to teach the new generation of Shinobi, not just those wanting to become ANBU.” The pursuit of a strong body was not a bad thing, but to become an Ox was a waste of time and talent which was why she respected creatures like spiders and snakes who had found a good balance between both.

There would be a fair bit of walking as they moved deeper into the ANBU base, staircases and corridors one after the other, before long though there would come to a stop in the laboratory section of the compound and be stood in front of a steel door that was electronically locked. There would be a little shuffling beneath her black cloak before once again her hand extended outwards but this time it held two objects, the first a card which she inserted into the lock causing the mechanisms in the door to start moving; the second object was something that was alive and was clinging to the back of her hand, a large and fuzzy spider sat there looking quite comfortable in doing to, it was black and yellow in colour and the woman seemed to not even flinch. “The temperature inside may catch on your breath for a moment, my babies enjoy the humidity.” Is what she would say as the door slowly opened into the large laboratory.

The interior of the room was as you would expect for the most part, bright, white and clean though a little out of place were the large glass tanks that covered the walls and where filled with so many different species of snake and spider you would be forgiven for losing count if you attempted it. When Cardinal stepped into the room the humidity of the place would hit him instantly, as if he’d stepped into a jungle or swamp in a tropical climate, that this woman spends a lot of her time in this environment was impressive for that reason alone. “Each of these creatures uses a specialized form of poison, each of which I am tasked with mass producing and weaponizing, I keep a few secrets for myself but that’s merely because I know that I must.” She’d say with a soft chuckle before moving to an empty tank filled with webbing, opening the lid and allowing the spider on her hand to crawl into it before securing the lid once more.

She would now turn and move toward the man again, removing her cloak as she did, revealing the skin tight, black body suit underneath. Her body was something to behold and she would be insulted if his eyes didn’t gaze in amazement at her curves and ample breasts that strained against the material. “This place should offer us all the privacy we wish for, not many venture down to this level, especially with all my friends here.” Her smile was almost audible behind her mask as she spoke.

[MFT - 758]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Po0Gylv.png

0YRrcZA.png

“There is zero relevance in brawn if you do not acquire any aptitude of knowledge.” he stresses with a faint nod. “Those with pure brawn end up wasted and hardly contribute outside of either building structures or acting as a front line.” he shakes his head before following after the redhead.

Upon arriving on the newly found location, the male would be greeted by one of his most hated climates – prior to the door even opening; a fierce wave of humidity would take no time to slam straight against his being. Due to the overall temperature, it would not take any time for the male to become overly heated within his attire, his hand reaching upwards to adjust the ceramic crimson mask. A mere string of curse words would begin to ramble upon his surface thoughts at having to arrive at such an unforgiving room.

On entirely unrelated note, the laboratory itself was interesting in the fact that he was gazing upon an oddity of numbers before him. Instinctively he would begin to count the species aloud, “Twenty.” a pause as his tundra gaze would whirl about, “Hundred . . . I assume you have upwards to at least a few thousand perhaps?” he inquires before crossing his arms; mind you that he was merely speaking of the arachnids and not the serpents. Concerning the slithering scaled creatures he wouldn’t bother; his closest friend had already given him the basic run down and not one he was seeking once more.

In the back of his mind he found it odd he didn’t notice the presence of the arachnid that attached itself to her hand prior to entering the laboratory. Furthermore, he was unaware such a location existed within and didn’t wish to further expunge the unnecessary.

“I was unaware that there was an operation of producing poisons, though I suppose I shouldn’t find myself too surprised.” he comments aloud, swinging around to find the fiery locked kunoichi uncloaked. Clad firmly against her flesh was an obsidian bodysuit which struck him as not able to last throughout the day without wishing to burst. His tundra gaze would momentarily glance her over, dealing with this particular type in Kirigakure, he didn’t wish to indulge; the orbs never truly wavering more than what was necessary. For the inquiry became what did the privacy also cover for?

Instinctively his eyes would pause against her slit emerald, this becoming exceedingly apparent as his frigid gaze would momentarily soften. Veins would appear beneath the mask, searching deeper within the compound for any further irregularities in chakra and ultimately getting a much more needed image of the one before him; any other surprises were not one he wished to have unfold at her pace.

“I wish to discuss ANBU extending into the realms of the academy, but more importantly I wish to dwell onto a much needed topic.” he takes a pace forward to lessen the distance between them. “The dispersal of the guardian system.” he states without missing a beat.

Casually the male would remove his gloves, placing them nearest the safest location, revealing melee prowess. In truth he felt his other was far more appropriate for the situation at hand and he himself defining what it meant to be ANBU; however he would withhold said information for a later date.

“I am a firm believer that we are to remain anonymous, as there is no merit to maintain a public image. The villages shadow.” he comments, adjusting his neck in a satisfying manner. “I wish to return to the origin of the meaning and build upon that. No further public service hero, but what we aim for to be more tunneled upon the roots.” he waves his hand outwards, seeking her opinion on the subject.

“Do you agree or disagree?” once this had been answered he would go into further detail once he had asserted her beliefs.

[MFT]
[OOC: Silly me, I kept placing the wrong mini-banner so I replaced them with the correct; hence the random edit on each post!]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"The Pale Rider"

Curiosity having got the better of him, the Cardinal would indeed find what he was looking for upon invoking his special eyes, much to the ignorance of the red headed woman for the time being. The first thing he would be able to notice since he was looking would be her emerald eyes through the holes in her mask, the black pupils were slit and certainly not human. The most intriguing thing he would find though would be two small areas of strange, darker chakra that sat near what would be the back of her throat, each of them then had a thin vein of chakra that ran to her gums, other than that he wouldn’t be able to tell their purpose without simply guessing but he had likely never seen such a thing before. This was in fact where all the poisonous build up in both her chakra and blood would end up after fermenting in her body for a while and she was able to administer the resulting venom with her genetically enhanced Lateral Incisors that were also retractable, simply for comfort and stealth reasons above anything else. Her tongue would also have an extremely faint but noticeable amount of chakra running into it but it was impossible to tell why.

At this would lean her ample bottom against the waist high, stainless steel table that resembled something you would see in an operating theatre and listened to the mans would, nodding along when the time came for such. She would tilt her head and then slowly run her hand through her fiery hair casually. “I agree.” She said without hesitation as her eyes locked onto his. “The current system is archaic and a joke, we do what we must because only we can. I don’t want people to know who I am when I am on duty. We are expected to act without mercy, without emotion and I can do that, but I still enjoy having a social life, without the mask you simply must sacrifice one of those two things and it’s beyond stupid.” She would push herself now back off of the table and step toward the tanks lining the walls, glancing over them as she often did in her solitude. “The new Tsuchikage will hopefully be co-operative, his promotion was attained through means our history wouldn’t usually approve of so perhaps he has an open mind.” She would smile slightly beneath the mask at this point, though she had never met the man she had wished to do so, after hearing things about him from Shizuko, the young girl she’d met at the hot springs. “Yes, I believe we can shape the branch into something resembling a competent force with the abolishing of the guardian system.” She would say with a slight chuckle before turning back to the man, he had found himself a ally in his goals that was certain.

[MFT - 492]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Po0Gylv.png

0YRrcZA.png

Much to the males surprise would his tundra gaze begin to read multiple oddities of chakra signatures; the one located within the back of Pale Deaths throat edging along to her gums was the one that caught him off guard the most. Common sense dictated that chakra stemming along a pathway was to surely find an exit point, but through the mouth was curious and an exceedingly deadly jaws of demise awaiting a foolish victim. On the other hand perhaps it a series of experiments considering their current location were indeed a laboratory, though he wouldn’t mention anything further on the that particular subject until a later time.

A faint chuckle would be the shinobi’s initial response towards her remarks of a social life, though he couldn’t find the will to disagree and would whole heartedly nod. Fortunately he had found an individual who had a fairly level headed field of vision and thought, at least that was the impression he would hold Pale Death towards until a reason presented itself to have him adjust said opinion. “Difficult to know, though I plan to have a meeting of some sort of caliber with the Tschuikage for a multiple of reasons.” he addresses before coursing a hand through his fiery mane in response to her own doings.

Unfortunately, as much as he found his colleague of interest, he found himself running short of an agenda to speak of as their conversation had little to no actual bumps. “Would you be interested in attending with myself or do you find yourself too engrossed within your second abode?” he comments, waving his hand outwards. If the kunoichi had other duties to attend to then that would certainly be understandable, as with a short hand of staff meant longer duty hours to say the least.

With that being said he would give her another examine over, his eyes becoming a frigid once more and the veins beneath the mask dispersing; taking his leave.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back