Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Am I Wrong? (open)

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rui had been incredibly frustrated the last few days, so much so that even training hadn't felt right like it used to normally do. Sitting over a bowl of ramen she thought about the few weeks she had been in the village so far and it wasn't really pleasent memories that came to mind, she hadn't really had the time to do what other ninjas seemingly did in fullfilling missions. Equally did she not belong to anyones team, spending her time alone in the main branch, not that she wasn't used to being alone, but it didn't help her in any way. Now, what had kept her alone, was the fact that up until now she had only met people she would either describe as weird or crazy, some both. Well there was that on blonde guy she seemed to remember, but most had been up to no good, being lazy, obese, stalking their comerades, straight up attacking her with seemingly no sense of sanity... People were all different, but they couldn't all be bad in her eyes right? There had to be someone in this village who didn't piss her off at first sight. On that thought she reached up to her forehead which was hidden under her bangs and rubbed across the band aid that she had placed there to stop the bleeding from headbutting that Ziren guy a few days back. SHe probably shouldn't have hurt herself and him, but he deserved it for being an asshole. Pouting a little she stirred in the bowl of ramen infront of her with her chopsticks. A little depressed, she didn't feel like eating anymore, despite her tummy grumbling she just stirred around in her soup, again, letting out a sigh. Was she the weird one?

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Strolling through the Red Oak District, the medical Sennin takes notice of a lass, the hardly audible sound of a stomach growling catches her immediate attention. Mikasa focus her tundra orbs upon the length of her locks, nearly caressing against her ankles and instantly reminded of a fairy tale. Furthermore, the vivid color of the bow within her hair is a nifty decoration; however the mood oozing off the teen is unsettling. Without a word the platinum mane maiden turns to the nearest stall, extending two digits outwards to receive two dango's, a savory treat.

Settling beside Rui, the medical kunoichi offers the morsel, "Perhaps you are just in the mood for something sweet?" she inquires in a gentle tone, soft as silk. Nonchalantly the other plops into her mouth, admittedly Mikasa was addicted to sweets, not quite on par with her favorite item - being orange juice, but this was certainly a delicacy in her eyes. Glancing to the bandage upon Rui's head, she naturally becomes concerned, "Do you have any lingering pain?" she inquires gently. Not wishing to interfere with the personal bubble anymore than need be, Mikasa raises her left hand upwards to reveal a teal veil igniting, "Wish for me to take a look?" she further questions.

All the while, the maiden happily samples the remaining dango's upon the stick. At her current rate, the medical head may wish to beseech the stall keep for an additional. Fortunately there wasn't much to perform for the day, a rare moment of reprieve and allowing her a few stray hours; thus allowing Mikasa to peak her interest with interacting with this particular ribbon hair beauty. While it was rude to not introduce herself, she awaits until a response is given, hopefully her initial offering would be seen as a sign of good faith.
<i>​
</i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was having lately more and more fights with his father. His father had lost his job around a month ago and what Izumi was fearing was that he would turn towards the alcohol. A sigh left Izumi as he stood there in the middle of the livingroom, bags under his eyes and he was looking around. Only his lips were moving as he was counting down the bottles, all one for one. Eventually his count ended at 14 bottles and 7 cans. Even Izumi's own can of alcohol was used.
The young adult decided to check once more on his father just to be suprised with a hook...

Kicking some dust Izumi walked outside, his mood was simply down the drain right now. It was one of the few times he was actually pent up like this and acting it out in public instead of using that energy to train which he normally did... After some dirt kicking the male started to count up th le yen he had in his pocket and nodded a couple of times towards himself. Some fresh made ramen would surely do something good... Just thinking about it and he got a soft smile back on to his face.

Once he had finally gotten to the place and wanted to order he was suprised to see a familiar face. "Mikasa-san.." he spoke in a soft tune which held the suprise in it. "ah-" he then started to turn towards the younger lady. "sorry... Was I interrupting something? Or... Is it something i can help with?"

[[ooc note: i have written this on mobile. Sorry for any grammar mistake / length of the post. I.... Do not have access to word counter / grammarly >~>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had she been an animal like a canine, her ears probably would have perked up at a person suddenly talking to her. With all the people around on the streets, footsteps were just ignored, especially since the person approaching her wasn't the kind of person who would have notably audibe steps. That is unless she had problems walking or nobody had every taught her to not drag her feet on the ground. The second option wouldn't even strike her as surprising in her current state of mind she almost expected people to manage to have a trait that would rub her the wrong way. She would have been ashamed of how rude that actually was to think this way if only she had realized her thinking this way unconsciously. So the person sitting next to her was a young woman - probably a few years older then herself - who, by all accounts could have been mistaken as Ruis older sister if one didn't knew any better or so Rui thought. Conidering them closer they were like night and day, Rui was, despite her long silvery, white hair, still kind of boyish in her clothing choice and didn't really used any of the gentler, softer mannerism her mother tried to teach her back in the day. Compared to her the woman seemed like the peak of femininity and maybe she was, but it was definetly enhanced by Rui next to her.

Rui was a bit taken aback by her sudden appearence aswell as her trying to give the Samurai something to eat. It came sudden to her who had been lost in thought. Not expecting someone to approach her, she took a moment to collect herself. Not in disrespect, but in honesty and as per her believes she had to decline. "I am sorry, but I can't accept free food from a stranger. I appreciate the gesture, but I have done nothing to deserve to get treated by you, miss." Pulling her bowl of almost cold ramen closer she further explained, "It would also ruin my calorie intake for the day you know? It would be disrespectful to the person who made my food to let it go to waste to eat something else." Realizing that she was starting to explain more then need be, she cut to the actual point. "Uhm... sorry. I don't think it's the food choice that could help me out here. I've just been having a hard time fitting into the village since my arrival here, everything is so different from back home. It even kind of got me into a fight..." She pointed to her forehead which showed the result of her headbutting Ziren. "It's just a scrath really..." Not able to go on as another person popped up, she didn't get to ask about what the womn planned to do with her hand as she was mostly ignorant to medical ninjutsu. Trying to be as polite as she could, she replied to the man who had stepped inbetween their conversation, "I don't know if anyone can help me at this point. I need time to figure out how this country works, as I told her, everything here seems so different from what I know. And most of them seem of weak character to someone like me..."

WC for Training: 554

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Curiously the medical sennin tilts her head to the side, "Stranger? My apologies, I haven't introduced myself." Mikasa begins to take notice of their similarities, truthfully the pair could across as siblings. Finishing her delicacy, the maiden begins to speak once more, "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, a medical kunoichi." she introduces herself before extending the stick with dongo's once more to the platinum mane that made her own seem tame. While the maiden understood the need to finish a meal, she merely aimed for teen to no longer uphold a depressing aura. Thoughtfully, the sennin listens to the dilemma of the genin; surely too old to be an academy student, but the case of Suyashi proved her wrong in the past.

"When I first arrived in the village, I too found difficulty fitting in. I won't bore you with the details, but during the samurai regime I was allowed to learn under one and from that experience I learned that there is kindness in all areas of our vast world." the kunoichi murmurs, listening to the next tidbit the lass speaks of wishing to learn of Konohagakure. Noticing Izumi's appearance her a thin curl appears on her lips, offering out the remainder of her own treat to the young man, not wishing to come across as rude. It was a breath of fresh air to listen to Isumi converse, in time she was sure he would overcome the difficulty and become proficient, but at this point in time this would suffice. Patting the barren seat opposite of her, Mikasa gestures for the light blonde shinobi to provide further company.

"Admittedly there are individuals who lack character, but I have an inkling this doesn't change too drastically, no matter which village you traverse to. Do tell me, what do you find the most difficult? I am sure Izumi-kun and myself are more than capable of addressing a few issues you may be having." Mikasa voices in a silky tone.​
<i>​
</i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His mood was simply down the drain you could say. Having such a bad mood he didn't much enjoy. but that moment simply changed when he saw two ladies... Yet he didn't have much of a clue on what to do, say or anything right there... "ah-" had been his reaction and turned towards them. He had seen the medical Sennin and made a polite nod towards her. After that moment he had been turning his attention to the younger one... in his mind, he was wondering if this person was a younger sister or maybe even a daughter... he wasn't one to say that easily. "Sorry... Was I interrupting something? Or... is it something I can help with?" He asked and looked slightly troubled towards them.
As he was listening to them both he soon had noticed what was the trouble of the younger one. "So... You are new here... I can understand that everything is harder on you... If you want I could show you a bit around later if that wouldn't hurt either of you." He replied and was a little uptight about talking. It had been a whole lot better than when he was an academy student. On Mikasa's words Izumi was soon found nodding. "I would say the same, I for starters know a person who changed after a... erm... certain incident..." He wasn't going to explain the whole story, as Lady Mikasa was already knowing it... The main reason he was who he was today. "So erm...." He started and scrape the back of his neck a little. "Please do tell Lady Mikasa and me, so we can help you out perhaps?"

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rui looked up to the older woman, her fiery red eyes locking with the sennin's for a moment, before she looked back down to her bowl, collecting a few noodles together with her chopsticks. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, knowing next to nothing about this country everyone is a stranger to me. I should have introduced myself first. I'm Rui, Tachibana Rui and I came here all the way from the land of Iron. And although I do have a headband, I am a proud samurai." It was true, they could hand her a headband or call her a genin or whatever they wanted, but in the end she was still a samurai a persons believes and way of life could not be changed by a title someone tried to pan off on you - or atleast they shouldn't. "So you say you know Samurai?" She then continued to ask, interested in meeting one if she had the chance but the man that had appeared took her attention when he took Mikasa's. She had tried to blend him out as much as possible, but that wouldn't be possible anymore since he decided to sit with them. Rui didn't know why, but he himself seemed like he had some sort of problem that caused him to be a little down. She decided to not ask though as it seemed inappropriate to her to disturb his privacy. Also, she was used to man being strong in both mind and body and that was the believe she grew up with. Now while she couldn't really judge his body, from his way of talking he didn't seem the most confident to her. Was that enough to write him off as weak? She would see. She swallowed a big bunch of noodles from her bowl at once before speaking to them again, still not sure how to address her problem. "I think I am not used to all the freedom people seem to have here, everyone in fire country I have met had different believes and values. On the flipside they seemed to lack selfdiscipline a lot of them choosing lazyness or personal enjoyment over anything." She looked up at them and tried to change the way she worded it. "Ugh, eh, I mean, I don't think you are lazy or anything, just more individually driven..." She sighed, "Let's just say I am looking for a place where belong. I left Iron country for personal reasons and since my mother originated from this country, I thought this would be a good place to start you know?" She was just talking a lot about all kinds of things, but atleast she found someone who would maybe listen, she had to let all of that out to move on.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In Mikasa's opinion, to locate a place where one belonged was a difficult path to tread and often found the best course of action to create a suitable environment for others to strive; that had become the philosophy the medical sennin employed. Curiously the platinum mane maiden smiles in amusement at the notion that a majority of Konoha is more individually driven, there wouldn't be an argument from Mikasa - for she unable to find leverage. "The leaders of the village do their utmost to ensure that those within the village are able to achieve such freedoms, though at times we do not always draw the line when needed." taking a brief pause she allows a whimsical wisp to escape her pursed lips, "We are all human, only when the line is crossed are we forced to act at times, but I do agree with your overall statement." the kunoichi admits.

Playfully the Sennin begins to toys with the large ribbon in mane of what one could assume a younger sibling to her, at the very least, "Well, to find where one belongs starts with an introduction." she jests, not yet knowing the name of Tachibana Rui; however at the current rate Mikasa may jumble the notion of Tsukasa Rui due to their uncanny similarities. "I know of a few Samurai, fanatic mentors. I dare say if it wasn't for one aiding me in medical techniques, I would have never journeyed into the medical branch. The devotion he showed me and pride he took in being able to harness the power to protect shaped the me of today." she assures the teen. Nonchalantly, Mikasa begins to prod the chopsticks of Rui, "What are you looking for? What is your ideal place of belonging to?" she inquires in an interested tone.

Broaching this particular subject was often difficult, but one struggling to find a home within the village was unacceptable in her eyes. The kunoichi would listen intently, Izumi seemingly wishing to understand a bit more of the lasses situation as well. "Perhaps you should indulge the idea of having Izumi-kun show us around?" she offers in a lackadaisical tone.
<i>​
</i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was this... Unsettling feeling, almost like a second voice telling him something was wrong about the situation... And that feeling got heavier as he sat down and started to listen. He had noticed the atmosphere change around the smaller female, a sigh got to him and a soft smile turned to his face. He felt now wanting to leave and wanting to leave this right now to the two females.
He listened to them both talk, nodded softly before he took his own turn to talk and wanted to make sure they were talked through.

"If... You want I can also show you around later today... It didn't mean it had to be something to be done right now. If you want to have a walk around, me explaining things here and there... You can always find me around Maple District. Where the markets are, you can easily find me there." he spoke and stood up again, saying no when the other wanted to ask for his order." I honestly do not mind what you choose... which option it would be, now or later."

[Topic left depending on answer or Rui.]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical sennin continues to munch silently upon the sweet of choice, content with the delectable. Upon finishing, the platinum mane kunoichi realizes Izumi's quick departure, soon to disappear as quickly as he appeared, "Perhaps later, Izumi-kun." Mikasa replies briskly in the stead of Rui. Coming to a stand shortly after, the maidens deep sea azure gaze settles on the oddly similar appearance teen, "If you truly wish to find a place to where you belong, seek me out, I shall offer you one." she responds in a kind tone, extending her digits outwards to adjust the oversized ribbon.

Satisfied with the detail, Mikasa turns about, waving her hand gingerly in the air and strolling through to visit the various stalls the market had to showcase. With the recent return of a Uchiha Daisuke and a few additional trainees in the branch, the woman was finally able to reprieve herself momentarily. A rare moment indeed, the numerous encounters with injured ANBU was beginning to take a toll. Never the least the medical sennin dismisses the notion to have a swift reunion with the dango stall keep. Aiming a coy smile, Mikasa with a skip in her step enjoys the savory morsel for a third round.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back