Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Among the rubble and ashes (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been little over a month since Ziren's apartment was destroyed by his late dead brother, Jirosho. He has been scavenging the area the past couple weeks of things that he held dear to his heart.

He had some pictures that survived the fire. One of which was him and Hana, standing side by side. Ziren smiled at that picture. He loved every minute he has had with her, and he is glad that he is a lucky guy to have someone like her.

The next picture was that of him and Soku. He treats her like a little sister, and yeah, maybe he is overprotective of her, but they have been through so much. Despite both being from rivalling clans back in Cloud, Ziren has never grown so close to someone to think if them as family. Very little bit of people hold that title that he gives them.

The next... Wait a minute. He has never seen this picture before. It was he could only guess a picture of his parents. The woman had blue hair, and the man had this sense of sureness about him, confidence. Ziren never seen this picture, but he has a feeling that Jirosho did this as a last punch in the gut before his death.

He put the pictures into his pocket and found his old guitar underneath some rubble. Despite how the fire destroyed a lot of stuff, it seemed that the debris may have saved this from destruction. Ziren played some notes on the guitar, and surprisingly, it worked just fine. But with his metal arm, it was kinda hard to play the right notes, so it sounded like an amateur trying their hand at music, which, funnily enough, Ziren is an amateur.

He was absorbed in looking at his guitar, with the thought of that one picture still burned inside of his mind as he stood there in the burnt mound of where his apartment once stood.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A lot of time had passed and Izumi's hair had grown quite some bit and he had a taste of love for himself... With long sleeved black shirt he walked around the place, the black made his body look a little bit more... healthy then the underweight he was. His pants were normal kaki ones as he enjoyed them a lot and as shoes he had sneakers. Really a day off, but he had learned to always bring his equipment with him... soon his bow were 3 arrows attached, even when he wasn't planning on attacking, leaving or anything.
Happily walking around he started to stroll more than actually going towards the market to grab a few fruits on his way. "Hmm... What do to..." He said with his head in the clouds, but the sound of mistuned notes was filling the air. As he used to be a musician himself with his Ocarina he grew rather curious. Slowly he made his way towards where the few notes had been heard, the paper bag in his arms was crisping as they were moved with the few apples inside. Slowly he turned around the corner to see where the remains were of the burned down apartment. Suddenly like a flash before his eyes, everything played back in a forward motion. "...." A silence grew by the boy and the eyes once more turned towards the sadness and the park of live fading... Yet all in his mind was going not again. His father had burned through the chakra to save him none the less... But all that was passed, he was stronger.
He looked towards the figure he slowly remembered as Ziren, he kept himself with a guard up... He couldn't help it, but he didn't show his guard was up... He didn't even know how to go towards him yet knew one thing... He slowly walked up, carrying weight in his shoes as he did so. "You might need a new home..." He said with a neutral tune in his voice, an apple he held in front of him as an offering for something.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard a familiar blood flow. He knew who it was, just from the blood. He had almost killed them in fact. It wasn't his intentions, and he would never have wanted to do that. He just wanted to keep them safe from his brother, who would have done a lot worst. He turned his head to look at the boy.

What he said was small and simple. About needing a new home. He also offered an apple. Ziren shook his head. "I cannot take from you especially since I have hurt you. You probably think bad of me, and it's true what I did was bad. But I'm trying to be good."

He paused. Looked at the burnt debris, he never really had any connections to inanimate objects like other people. Maybe it was because he has lived a life on his own for so long, of not really having items that were personal to him. After a while, he spoke again.

"I actually do have a new home. A business too. And a new arm." He looked over at his left arm, which was made of metal. He tries not to really think on it too much, but it's kinda hard to ignore having your own arm cut off, and then making a new one yourself.

He looked down and seen the note that Jirosho had left so long ago. The night that he burned down Ziren's apartment. The night Ziren killed Jirosho.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been that kind to offer something at least for the other. "Hmm... Alright.." Was his only work when the apple was rejected by the other. Izumi had the idea forget but don't forgive... This was the same case he was having with the other. Izumi held close... The did forget but never forgive his actions... Not even one second he had his guard lowered at this time.

"I actually do have a new home. A business too. And a new arm."

"I heard what happened with it..." And a moment in his mind went passed that he wanted to mimic the others move on what he had done with him, the sorry sign and then left him there. But Izumi knew if he did that, he would lower himself towards the other. "I hope you have very much luck with your business... I resently started to work again, medics finally said I was fit again." He said and would lean a little back, eventually even taking a bite out of the apple. "So... how are things now?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren picked up the note that was left so long ago. He listened to what Izumi had said when he rejected to having an apple from him. It seemed he may or may not be mad about this situation. Ziren couldn't know, he was never good at trying to read ones emotions.

He tore the note up, the last bit of remembrance of his brother. Gone. "Look, it may probably be too late or too far to even say sorry, especially what I did. I haven't made the best decisions sometimes and I do regret them. I'm sorry for what I have done."

He listened as Izumi spoke some more. "Thank you. My business deals with making weapons, so if you want one made, I can make one for you. As for thinking going for me. Well. I've had some setbacks. But I have moved on. It might make you happy to hear that I am no longer on your team."

Ziren had enjoyed being part if the ANBU, even though he was just an AIT. It hurt him that he was no longer part of the Branch, but he won't show it. This means that he will just have to try even harder and do more to be better than he was before.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi saw how the other tore up the piece of paper, almost as he did so in a thought. While Izumi started to listen he also started to carefully pick out his own set of words to reply with. It took a moment, a moment of silence fell between the two as Izumi searched for the right words to tell the other. "Well... Let me refer it this way." He said, the calm in his voice leaving out about his emotions he held on the side as for now. "Everybody isn't your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you, doesn't mean they're there for you. Just because they say they got your back, doesn't mean they won't stab you in it. People pretend well. Jealousy sometimes doesn't live far... So know your circle, at the end of the day... Real situations expose fake people... So it was a wise lesson for all of us all to always pay attention." His words were stern and a tat colder as he took a bite out of the apple he had offered before.

Izumi started to listen to the reply on how the business of the other was going. "Glad to hear it is going decently for you... However I made my own weapons, still thank you for the offer. Maybe I will come to you when I need weapons to try for the lessons... Those will be used to Academy students till other trainees." Carefully picked the word trainee, but the other would know the meaning of trainee hopefully still.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the coldness in Izumi's voice as he talked. And he had a feeling that he was referring to Ziren, of how he talked. He let out a sigh, seeming as they may never see eye to eye. But he understands how the guy must feel.

"Sometimes being too cautious has its disadvantages as well. One of those cases being that one could never be at ease and be happy for they are always looking over their shoulders."

Ziren walked a few steps away from Izumi, into the blackened earth. The soot and ashes covering his shoes. He closed his eyes, as the wind blown in. It was calm, relaxing even.

He then turned back around to Izumi. "How about we start over? A blank slate. It is obvious that we have, different view points of each other from the very start of us ever meeting. So maybe a new beginning is something that could remedy that?" He brought his right hand out to shake. "So what do you say? Friends?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi listened once more towards the other as he spoke... Too curious... Too careful... those were aspects that he grew to have. he couldn't help but smile little on it. "You still have to be careful..." He said as only thing back on it, meaning it in multiple aspects.
Meanwhile, he took another bite after another and eventually an offer was made... start over as friends... Izumi went silent and looked towards the hand. Many... many kinds of thoughts were going through him, just like the fact that he had almost murdered him, the time before that where they had fun to be a trainee on the ANBU. Their first class... But there was one thing that held himself back.
"I do not mind starting over... But then both as neutral party and start fresh from there... It would mean a longer road... But I am willing to forgive..." He didn't, however, mention that he wouldn't forget about this matter... He felt like he could never forget, but was willing to give it a shot for them both to start over as the other truly looked sorry.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren lowered his hand, seeing as Izumi didn't shake. He let out a small sigh. With all that has been going on, he himself has changed so much.

He listened to what Izumi had to say. About having to be careful. Ziren only nodded and thought about everything. They have always seemed to meet up, even without meaning too. Not as much as he runs into Soku, a girl that he thinks if as a little sister, but rather enough to think of him as an aquantence.

And then he said that he was willing to forgive, along with saying that it will take a long time. He sighed, "Agreed. I've been through hell and back, but I can't force you to do anything since I nearly almost killed you myself. Even though that was never my intentions, I understand your hesitance"

Ziren paused, then turned away from Izumi. "Now, I'm going to take my leave, unless if you need or want to talk some more."

(Sorry that it took so long, was taking a haitus.)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi took upon himself to say those words... maybe harsh words.. but if they were to start over, his own idea was to really start over. "Thank you for listening... To take my words for what they are and not to battle those..." He was honestly grateful for that... BUt he couldn't say much more, not that he knew much more to tell...
"True... I also have to get back to the house... eat... and then sleep..work... So... I will talk to you later again..." he said and would leave the scene himself also...
once back at the house Izumi would do as he had told ziren, but threw some training in between too...

[TLUS]
ooc;; Sorry for the small post, didn't knew what more to write.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded. He himself has things to take care of. Now was not the time to be self pitying himself. He needed to get ready for anything that was to come.

"Take care of yourself out there." Was all he said as Izumi left.

Ziren sighed to himself. He needed to get done with the things that needed to be done too.

As the night came, he lay there in his bed, of his new home. Tonight, was a restless night as sleep evaded him.

(Topic left)
(It's ok)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back