Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Amsa -> (old) Anumi [Cloud]

Amsa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello.

It's been over 7 years or so and I believe I'm less busy now than I was in the interim and found the passion to do some role playing.

My previous username was Anumi and for a short short period I was Seiryoko. I had big big plans and was going to write some sort of huge story arc which would all culminate together and become some grand adventure that those reading would find as a masterpiece.

Then I went to college, got a full time job, and put everything on hold for a short time (a month or two I believe, I could be wrong) while I adjusted.

I sent an email some time later to Iyo and saw myself able to get back into the swing of things.

Then some real life events happened to me that changed my life and I went into the ether. I dropped everything I was doing and attended to my personal matters. I never thought I would be the same way ever again.

As a result I left a lot of ninpocho people in the dark and didn't really return. I apologize to those who've I abandoned. It was an immature thing to do and I grew up quite a bit since then.

Anyways, information:

Anumi (original name) -> Seiryoko (new username before I went into the dark).

User profile link if it still works (skeptical): http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16167

I believe I was an Anbu-In-Training under Santaru Rin.

Thank you for your time.

PS: I will try to reply today as soon as possible. If I don't respond by the afternoon it means I was called in early to work. My humblest of apologies.

- Amsa/(Anumi/Seiryoko)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hey Amsa! And welcome back!

Sadly, we've lost all access to the old database, so your old profile is irretrievable. But! We've got a returning player offer, for the people returning to the site post-hack that hasn't been active here yet.

The offer entails you getting 2100 points to assign to stats, jutsu masteries, and whatever else your heart desires, along with 75000 Yen to spend on jutsu! (Mind you, on the old site, that would've been 750000 yen! Whoa!)

- Shinrya Kitsune
Cloud Councillor & Contract Head

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back