Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Educational Bout (Battle Masters)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were two known purposes for an arena and perhaps a few unknown ones involving large quantities of water and lion-boat-hybrids...to be filled with people and then filled with corpses. Since the arena was currently in neither state, Yukiin found the spot to be mildly disconcerting. He was on edge before, he always was, but he had no need to be here and had downgrading that instinct into a discomfort. This was not home, this was not safe, and it was instead a bundled ball of energy waiting to be unleashed. Small crowd, largely filled with students aiming to take notes and glean information before they we're expected to discuss and implement them in the classroom...at least he hoped, the Main Branch had undergone several revisions as of late and likely altered their ciriculum as well so for all he knew they taught exclusively origami.

But he was here to teach them something useful, or to he used to teach them as much, in the realm of conflict. He'd signed his papers and presumably the opponent had as well, waived right to legal complaint from injuries received up to and including accidental or incidental death, though this was unlikely.

Perhaps before these past few months Yukiin would be in the attitude of being the winner, without exception, but after his injuries and failures prior that confidence had been wounded. Even as an undead monster he was strong, but he was defeatable and that tore at something in his core like a virulent itch no hand could scratch.

Here he could let loose though, work off his steam (or cold vapor in his case) and the shinobi entered the arena with a stride that said "I am here to reasonably fuck things up and then go home and file my taxes in a timely manner."

Body armor affixed.
Traps set.
Body temperature critically low.

Byakko, Yukiin was simply waiting on the other side of the stone cage, meeting the eyes of a few youth who were quickly snapped at for rude staring. Well, he was a monster. Even a child could tell that much. The attention of a few young Byakugan holders was expected, his internal system was a slurry rather than pathways after all, but the Uchiha seemed absorbed in his pacing more than what he contained...like it was little to smooth, too perfect, a replication of a human form that lacked it's imperfections. He was not used to this kind of scrutiny, in fact these were the first people outside of his branch to see him like this and in a moment of rising discomfort he broke vision with them.

"Where's this other guy at, I can't be gawked at all day and not get paid..." The medic sighed, briefly considering if there were stripper ninjas who did get paid to he oggled but he was in the wrong branch as that certainly sounded like ANBU work.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am GROGG in all caps. Yes, you say the whole thing 'GROGG in all caps'. It's like 'A Tribe Called Quest'; you say the whole thing. My mother and father were warriors of the highest order! Demanding and strict, they made me live a difficult life of training. If I didn't train, I was to die. I trained every day to be the strongest warrior in the world! I trained my body until it's breaking point while making my mind slip. I didn't need my mind when I can destroy things with brute force! I am GROGG in all caps. It is my turn, again, to fight in the arena and a pathetic weeeeeakling dares to challenge ME!! The almight GROGG in all caps?! Pah! I spit at the idea. I shall bleed him, see him driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women!

I am GROGG in all caps. I made my way into the arena with an audience of none. No, it isn't glory from the common peasantry that I sought for. It was personal glory and personal recognition. I know that my god will help me through this; though, my might and power are beyond comprehension so they won't be of any help -- I don't need there help to wipe the floor with this white-haired sissy standing before me. After seeing this sissy standing before me, I unsheathed my blade and threw it on the ground. I laughed in the white-haired boy's face; pointing at him to ridicule him. Such a puny, puny human couldn't hope to match against a god; like myself! GROGG in all caps shall become victorious in this battle.

"FIGHT ME, SISSY!!!!! FOR I AM GROGG IN ALL CAPS! YOU CANNOT HOPE TO BEST ME IN MY HOME THAT IS THE ARENA! GROGG IN ALL CAPS SHALL REIGN SUPREME! YOU WILL COWER BEFORE MY FEET, CUR!" I say to him, laughing in his face even more. My perfectly muscular body glistened in the sunlight. I flex my pecs at him as a sign of dominance. I make weird noises as my battle cry. That ought to scare him off.​
[GROGG in all caps has entered the arena]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I didn't think they let finances fight these days..."

He joked but Yukiin was 30-40% certain that they were putting child brains in vat grown adult bodies to staff finance exclusively and seeing the fruits of those labors in front of him rocketed the likelihood of this rumor being a reality closer to the 80-90% mark. This man looked like the sort of person who could drown in a soup bowl, couldn't be trusted with scissors, and who was one vacation away from death by attempted monster wrestling. Really if he accidentally killed him it would be a blessing to whoever was trying to find an excuse to make a Mk2 of this thing cause the Raikage definitely wasn't greenlighting any more GROGGs with the first one still kicking.

Still, appearances could be deceiving and he wasn't about to underestimate his opponent just for looking like he bulk bought diet crayons. Even at his size, or perhaps because of it, he could be dangerously fast or he could be talented in any other area, shinobi were expected to be deceitful after all and perhaps this just a show of force from a Genjutsu user trying to fool him away from physical confrontation. Anything was on the table at the moment...best not to presume much. Throwing his weapon on the ground was certainly odd though, why bring it if you're going to discard it? A show of force? A trap? Likely the latter if it was anything but as was said, there would be no lowering of guard or restraint in force for anything short of the Raikage himself intervening.

Byakko, Yukiin smiled back, as polite as he could manage, offering a half bow.

"Best we get things started, you probably have someone's pay to misfile."

[Calling Bmod]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm quite the stickler for wordings and rules so make sure to double check your stuff before you send them.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorecctly, its wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiin
GROGG in all caps

HP: 18000 - 6008 = 11992[lb][/lb]
CP: 16500 - 1683 = 14817[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 7.25 = .75[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.75[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Rain Dance, Active Camo[lb][/lb]

HP: 24800 - 1566 = 23234[lb][/lb]
CP: 22050 - 3918 = 18132[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 7.25 = .75[lb][/lb]
Maintains: After Quake: FoS, Clay Clone[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYukiin equips Kawaki[lb]
GROGG in all caps equips his HAND OF GROGG[lb]
GROGG in all caps switches to Earth Style - Afterquake
0.63sGROGG in all caps charges his weapon with an Explosive Seal!GROGG in all caps: 882
4.69sGROGG in all caps uses FoS: Wrath on Yukiin!
  • GROGG: 29, 43
  • Yukiin: 39, 33
  • Miss, Hit
[lb2]

Yukiin's prepped Ninja Wire Trap goes off!
  • Yukiin: 38
  • GROGG: 20
  • Hit, Legs Caught!
[lb2]

Yukiin's prepped Hidden Launcher Trap goes off!
  • Yukiin: 30
  • GROGG: 26
  • Hit
  • Poisoned!?
  • Bleed R1
[lb2]

Yukiin's prepped Acid Trap goes off!
  • Yukiin: 26
  • GROGG: 33
  • Missed!
Yukiin: 6008[lb]
GROGG in all caps: 1566
GROGG in all caps: 1236
2.81sYukiin uses Terrain Shift
  • Terrain switches from Open (-3) to Little Cover (+/- 0)
Yukiin: 675
5.31sYukiin casts Active Camo!Yukiin: 504
7.81sGROGG in all caps creates a clay clone
  • GROGG Stealth: 29
  • Yukiin Awareness: 14
  • Yukiin is unaware which is the real GROGG in all caps!</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]GROGG in all caps: 1800[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]7.81s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Yukiin activates Rain dance[lb]
    Yukiin strikes GROGG in all caps with Kawaki!
    • Sneak Attack Chance (25%): 81
    • Yukiin: 23
    • GROGG: 31
    • Miss!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]Yukiin: 504[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]9.06s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Yukiin attempts to enter stealth!
    • Yukiin's Stealth: 23
    • GROGG's Awareness: 30
    • GROGG is aware of Yukiin's position![/td]
      [td=null,1][/td]
      [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]10.00s[/td]
      [td=null,1]The Terrain switches again!
      <LIST>
      • Visibility switches from Average (-0) to Dim (+/- 1)
      [/td]
      [td=null,1][/td]
      [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

• Notes ------
      • Don't add the AP together in the actions, just post the AP of that single action.
      • While it takes AP to use an item it doesn't take AP to draw it from a pouch.
      • EDIT - Missed Yukiin's prepped traps.
      • EDIT - added Terrain shift effect at the end of the round.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am GROGG in all caps. DID YOU SEE HOW I DEMOLISHED that weakling gurrrrly ninja? Haha! I am so cool! This speaks for my glory that I have sought for! I raise my hand after the devastating punch and look around towards the non-existent crowd. No, it doesn't matter if the crowd is there or not. My gods are there with me! They will enjoy this spectacle! I make strange gargling noises towards the girly ninja in front of me. Yes, that ought to intimidate him! I am the champion of this ring, after all. I am GROGG in all caps! I am indomitable! I am a rock that cannot move and I am the sword that cannot dull! Someone as weak as this GURRRRLY ninja in front of me MUST revel at my pure, unadulterated might!

I am GROGG in all caps. I flex my pecs at the weakling once again to fully establish dominance against this weakling! Haha! He can't hope to match this! He is talking about this 'finance' non-sense. He must not be concentrating? No! He fears the almight GROGG in all caps! Haha! Yes, that must be it. That last punch I landed was, indeed, powerful. Now it is time for me to end this charade; or at least come close to doing it. This puny little weakling will know the true extent of my POWA! I gargle at him once again; my battle roar -- my signature. If only this puny ninja would adopt the gargling roar, he (or she, I don't know) would also be strong like me!

[Sending Actions]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A minute to catch his breath, or what was left of it in this hollow shell of a body, was all he needed. He knew that was the way of things, to take his licks as he prepared himself, but it never got any easier to feel it. Dead nerves, dead muscles, dead organs, everything was cleaned away to make way for his skin to house nothing but dregs and sentience but they conveyed the impression of 'pain' just as easily, perhaps more so. A quick surveil of his body proved that he hadn't been injured too excessively but there was damage, not yet worth healing but damage none the less. Now as for where they found this guy, Finance sounded like a better and better guess considering the fact that he was lighting explosives on his knuckles.

Aggression was something he could deal with though, lurking in the dust-up and torn up terrain of Kawaki's rampaging motions, the demon of ice tearing up anything that would make half decent cover, now that he was shielded. He just had to make sure that this muscled out freak sat still for a moment, getting repeatedly fisted in the chest like that was going to have a hazardous effect on his...health? Un-health? Whatever was appropriate. This body was new, strange, but he couldn't have it crushed yet. He liked this skin...even if GROGG had ripped a hole in it. Not exactly the lesson he was hoping to convey to the audience but there would be more time to teach them the value in strategy and tactics...seriously though, GROGG only had the one body, he was warm and alive near as he could tell, so what exactly compelled him to blow up his own fucking hands?

It was too soon to assume he was just as dumb as he appeared though, that was a dangerous line of thought, but he could afford himself a few protections in case ths kind of attack pattern continued. The clone was a bit of a throw off, Somewhere in the formation of his jutsu he looked away for the split second he needed to know who was who, amateur mistake, have to avoid repeating it, but now the damage was done and he'd just have to wipe them both out...shame really, he hadn't been planning on forming them to renovate the arena so soon but the kind of maniac that was ready to rip his hands off to spite someone else's face was the sort that it was probably wise to remove.

Unfortunately, the way GROGG and GROGG Jr were looking at him told him that he might struggle with that.

[Sending actions]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiin
GROGG in all caps

HP: 11992 - 11969 = 23 - 418 = -395[lb][/lb]
CP: 14817 - 612 = 14205[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 .75 - 8 = 1.75[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Rain Dance, Active Camo[lb][/lb]

HP: 23234 - 1172 = 22062 [lb][/lb]
CP: 18132 - 7701 = 10431[lb][/lb]
AP: 8.75 - 8 = .75[lb][/lb]
Maintains: After Quake: FoS, Clay Clone[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sGROGG in all caps's Afterquake FoS: Wrath strikes!
  • GROGG: 36, 29
  • Yukiin: 22, 34
  • Hit, Miss!
[lb2]

GROGG in all caps activates Partial Transformation!
GROGG in all caps: 992[lb]
Yukiin: 4455
GROGG in all caps: 721
0.57sYukiin activates a Core (Death Pulse)
3.43sGROGG in all caps uses Fist of Gaia on Yukiin!
  • GROGG: 40
  • Yukiin: 29
  • Hit!
  • Crush (28%): 18
  • Arm's Sprained! Suppressed!
Yukiin: 7514GROGG in all caps: 2480
3.71sYukiin does a hidden action!Yukiin: 612
4.29sYukiin switches to Puppet Style: Shadestrung
7.43sYukiin uses Gas Warfare on GROGG in all caps
  • GROGG bodies switches with KAWARIMI TARGET in all caps
GROGG in all caps: 504
10.00sGROGG in all caps uses Vanishing World on Yukiin
  • GROGG: 23
  • Yukiin: 36
  • Miss!
GROGG in all caps: 4500

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Yukiin
    • You were not in stealth so your conditional did not go off.
    • You overshot your AP so your actions could not be finished. Plus you got suppressed but even then it wouldn't have gone through.
    • Also, for future mods, you should put the name of the actual kinjutsu ability being used next to your reflavored ones in actions, just to avoid confusion.
    [lb2]
  • GROGG
    • ...Lol
    [lb2]
  • Forgot cursed damage from this round and last round, so Yukiin is KO'd

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[
I am GROGG in all caps. The urge to break this girly-boy's back intensifies. I take out my frustration from destroying my enemy by looking at the clone I created, the one I told to act (but it didn't move), and just started making noises at it. The lesser GROGG in all caps reciprocated in kind. A flurry -- no -- a storm of ARAGUGHUHU came about as the two of us flexed our manly muscles at one another and returned with our mighty war cry! 'ARAGUGHUHU' was the call for glory! We needed no audience here! We had our gods watching over us! They knew of our glory in this arena over this girly-boy! After I had finished my celebratory celebrations with my lesser equal, I snapped my mighty fingers and the clone vanished.

I am GROGG in all caps. I walked over to where I put my mighty sword and strapped it over my back. I turned to look down towards the girly-boy for a moment, let out a small 'ARAGUGHUHU' before mentioning to him. "You tried your hardest, sissy-boy! Now all you need is to build muscles like me," I said as I proudly displayed my manly body to him; flexing my pecs in a rhythmic fashion. "Get a stronger body and challenge me again! Haha!" I said as I raised my sword into the sky, looking on at the empty crowd and made yet another warcry. My job here is done. I am GROGG in all caps. I am indomitable! I am the CHAMPION OF THIS ARENA!!! ARAGUGHUHU!!!!

[Topic Left]
[Good fight and thanks for the mod, Sanyu]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back