Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An escape for the ages [Contract Search]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Green eyes flinched a bit as he looked at watched him. It seemed his smooth talking was not going to work. It seemed that this catgirl’s was still going to die. He had to think fast, and at the moment the medic was starting to draw a blank. How many times had he saved a life with quick thinking in the hospital? How many times had he actually been good at this? Now though he could not think of anything. God he hated being in the field.

With only the option to listen to him, Hissori stood there biting his lip and nodded. It made sense, what he was saying, so he couldn’t really do anything but nod at him. His green eyes watched the catgirl fall to the ground as he watched her feeling somewhat pitiful and weak. First he could not save his village from freezing over, and now he was unable to actually save this girl.

She seemed so defeated, and it made him want to fight for her, but he did not know how. As the man raised his hand Hissori tensed a bit.

“Show mercy! Show Order. You are creating more chaos by killing her, won’t it be smarter to kill me instead? Me with no attachments to anything.” He said loudly as he looked at him. At this point he knew it probably wouldn’t stop the execution, but maybe it would make him reconsider what he was about to do. After all, what did he have to live for now. He was a Shinobi, a medic without a home.

MTF 260+

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stop it did, at least for the moment, as the mans hand seemed to hang in the air. "You do realize how incredibly cliche' it is to sacrifice you for the girl right?" The man sighed, as he stayed his hand and instead snapped his fingers as the bizarre showy death that was due for the catgirl was suddenly his own to deal with. Shaking his head, the man held a sick grin on his face as Hissori was so close to the now even angrier lionesses that he could smell the hunger on their breaths. "Alas, I'm very much interested in any last words that you have. I haven't done away with a would be hero in ages." Like one playing with his food, he waved his hand too and fro though still not actually dropping it as he asked Hissori one final question. "Though I doubt that there will be even any bones left, what would you have liked for your tombstone to read?" Hissori had but precious few seconds to live for, what would he make of them? Might his thoughts carry him on the wings of an unrequited love or a favorite dish, perhaps even the stirring catgirl across the way? The eternal watcher would catalog them all this day.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori’s adam’s apple moved up and down as he saw the man make his decision to seemingly take his life. He had successfully stopped the execution of girl that had saved him. In his mind, that was good, and the right thing to do. For the most part, it would keep order within the world if this was truly going to be his end, and more importantly it would save someone who had friends, a family, and probably a good life at wherever she lived. While this was important to him, it was ultimately one more life he could save on the way out. He had come into his own saving lives, and would go out saving one.

Looking down at Buru, and rubbing the dog behind the ears almost fondly, he growled lowly. It was a form of communication that only the pair would understand; it was a form of communication that took more than six years for them to develop.

Buru’s response was understandable. His white ears became pinned back against skull. He gave a gentle whimper, but the response he got was a sharp growl, and that seemed to be the end of the conversation. Buru’s icy blue eyes looked up at Hissori with a concern look, but then in a blink of an eye he dashed off disappearing into the shadows of the large forest. If Hisori was going to die he was only one dying today, not Buru, Buru deserved a long time regardless of the sins or choices he made.

“Buru has nothing to do with this, he will not be dying for a choice I made.” Hissori said. Even though there was a bit of tremble in his voice, Hissori was defiantly standing tall. He might die, but Buru wouldn’t and this would be the end of that discussion.

Pausing and drawing his breath, Hissori would start to think about his final question, What should his final words should be? It took another moment to speak, but when he finally did, he spoke clearly and strongly.

“I want to be known as someone that kept order in this world, by protecting people and healing them. No matter what happens, I was here to keep order, protect and serve.” He said as he looked at the black man and his lion.

Whatever his fate was, Hissori was ready to face it.

MTF:300+
Been fun. Lets do it up and finish this up. ^.^

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Light, it seemed to fill everything. Ii Hissori would soon be aware of floating as it were, him and Buru. Then that all too familiar voice came to the fore. "You're brave, braver than most. A bit foolish though, but brave. We like that." Then everything seemed to come into focus as Hissori was back there at the beginning, that barren frozen tundra. Sitting before him, still eating his food was the cat girl from before but she seemed to be glowing an almost too bright pure white . . . something like the otherworldly really. Smiling, she patted him on the head, as for some reason he couldn't really move. Was he dreaming while awake? "They say that cats and dogs don't get along, and while I'm no cat, you proved to be persistent in doing the right thing despite conventional wisdom dictating otherwise. The others like that, and while we often take many forms, you proved yourself unbiased enough to be trusted." As she spoke, she got smaller and smaller until she seemed to fade away into a floating ball of light. Laughing, she seemed to float over to Hissori before merging with him where the voice seemed to ring in his head. "Ii Hissori, we the Kami welcome you to the family. Continue making the world a brighter place, fight on to protect the weak and most importantly, never give up in fighting the forces of darkness and those that would support them. May your travels always end in peace." And with that, a warmth like no other, a light really, filled Hissori and move he could. This was the start of a new journey.

[Kami Contract Earned after your concluding post showing your approval (though it doesn't have to be verbal)]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori deep green eyes watched as the hand went up. He was watching it closely, because he knew it was going to be the last thing to see. He knew what to do. After all, death was a part of every day life for a shinobi, and he was knew how to face his own. Think of the good thoughts. He kept telling himself, trying to remember everything. Meeting Buru for the first time, becoming a genin, meeting Koroki, becoming a medical chief. Anything he could think of that would be happy for him now at this moment. But the question kept coming to his head, why me? With the hand swinging down, Hissori shut his eyes tight.

The next thing he saw, or well didn’t see was a bright white light. He seemed to be floating, and everything was at peace. “Was this what it was like to do be dead?” The boy asked himself before hearing the woof. Turning his head, he saw Buru and was completely shocked. Buru was dead too… Did everything he do fail? He sighed a bit. However, a voice drew his attention.

He nearly jumped up. “What? I thought. I died.” He said as he looked at the cat girl blinking a bit. Then he came to the shocking realization was that he could not move. Just starting at her, He couldn’t protect himself, or his food.

“Th-Thanks….” Was all he could say as he looked at her. He was rather a taken back. As his speech seem to be sapped from him as well. His eyes continued to widen as he watched the ball enter him and he felt light. He didn’t know what was going on, but he nodded.

“I… I will.” He said as he jumped up a bit surprised at everything that happened. All he knew was that when he looked down he had a new companion next to him, curled around his dog. Whatever was going to happen though, this heat was enough to get him out of here.

Kami Contract Accepted, Topic Left.

GReat fun!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back