Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An idea? (Training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself at Kitsune Park once again. This time, he was by himself, for now. Hand seals made, and something poofed into existence. His plant companion, Hotaka Brōlu.

"This better be good human. So don't waste my time." The plant contract said.

"I think it's time we all just need to blow off some steam, don't you agree?" Ziren replied. With that said, he let corrupted chakra go to his feet and into the ground. Zombies emerged from the ground, along with Ziren's second companion, a more ghostly spoopy kind of guy. Nara Anyu.

"What's up Blood du- Hey! We are in the Kitsune Park and no one else is here! Wait. We are fighting each other? Again?" The Nara Soul exclaimed.

Ziren nodded, as he made more hand seals. Crystals erupted out of the ground and made giant walls separating all of the combatants. "Plant dude. Don't mind the crystals, just break through it." The Nara made some hand seals, "Let's add a little bit of mischief." A large dome of darkness eveloped everything, even the crystal lybrinth.

Brōlu looked around, with a sigh, he himself made his own hand seals. "I'm surrounded by complete idiots. No, worse. Human idiots." If not to make things go into more chaos, wild plant life spread throughout the whole arena.

Ziren took a look around him. As much fun would it be for them all to go all out in each other right now, he can't help but have an idea of having a plan. One that would work well. One that could be very helpful.

"Okay, I'm calling off the fight. You all just gave me an idea. Disperse your justsus now." He called out to his summons. He was the first to dispel his Crystalline passage. After that, the shadow dome dissipated, letting light come in. And finally, the plant wildlife poofed out of existence. Before any of them could say anything, Ziren dismissed them, letting them think over of what kind of plan the Medical Chief has in mind.

(341)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back