Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An imposter?! (Weekly Solo)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Running through Suna's richer districts was a group of fiends. Their leader was green in skin, and sporting a famous red cloak and suit. The suit belonged to the Winter-King who was now at the Kazekage tower preparing for the busiest night to come. As these roaming group of fiends made their way about paths of ice and snow were rapidly building up causing people to slip and fall. Streets were turning to black ice, and many of the suna residents were not prepared.

One was.

Upon a white steed with lightning enchanted hooves he rode after the hooligans. Clad in black armour he was. He was Guardian Protectorate of the Realm, but at this moment he was a Winter-King Crusader. Along his side were two metallic skeletal structured entities. One of them were on ice skates, and the other was on a steel board that was cutting through the ice. The hooves of the great horse was crushing and cracking the ice as the rider rode after the fiends. The sound of thunder was a constant as the steed's hooves hit the pavement. Rolling Thunder she was called, and it clearly evident why. Through down town both steed and rider went after the fiends cracking the ice and restoring peace to the holiday shoppers who were trying to get in last minute gifts.

One of the metallic skeletal structure broke off from formation. He made several turns and twists and caught one of the fiends off guard. The metal creation pounced and knock over one of the fiends with the board. One down. Two to go now. Anbu forces rallied and arrested the fiend that was aiding in the torment of the holidays. The metal entity threw a rope to the rider who grabbed the rope readily. With a single arm, the mounted rider whipped the other metal entity at the other fiend. Upon impact the entity grappled fiend and knocked it out too. More Anbu were on the scene and that individual too fell victim to Suna justice.

It was now the fiend who garbed himself in the cloak and robes of the Winter-King and the rider. A sharp turn here, and there. Still the rider kept up. His steed most surprisingly was older than he was, but the steed showed no signs of growing tired. Hooves continued to meet ice crafted from the feet of the fiend, and the ice was cracked and crushed. The chase was still on. The rider unsheathed an ebon blade matching his armour. Only one man in Sungakure wielded such a weapon and that was Takahashi Sousuke.

Sousuke swung the ebon blade and unleashed a series of fireballs which went overhead and towards the target the fire balls formed a flaming prison around the fiend who was then given pause. It was go through the wall and get burned, and quite possibly burnt to death or give up. Well the choice was an easy one wasn't it?

Sousuke returned to the Kazekage tower and outside was the Winter King who looked quite pleased at the fact Sousuke had returned with his clothes. "My elves reported a show of fire. I'm surprised you knew my clothes were fire-proof."</B><i></i> Spoke the jolly elder as Sousuke handed him his red shroud and robes. Quickly enough the Winter-King was back to his usual crimison self. "Hohoho. It still fits."<i></i>

Sousuke's face plate disassembled as he dismounted from his steed. Sousuke patted the horse and pressed his forehead against hers. He was ever so grateful that she allowed him to ride her without a disagreement. In fact, this was the first time he had ever rode a horse. Sousuke turned to the Winter-King. "Uhm... does that not need to be washed? I'm not sure where it's been but I don't want... you know... you getting fiend... germs."<i></i> Sousuke took on a most concerned look. A rare look.

"My dear boy. Do you not believe in Wynter magick?" Sousuke opened his mouth and proceeded to explain the science behind it. It was a long drawn out explanation about how the Winter-King could conjure powers based on the power of belief of small children and how it channeled photons and wind to carry the sleigh and his horses. "Hohoho. Sousuke. Just call it Wynter magick. You'll be better for it."<i></i> The Winter-King patted the Steward with such force Sousuke almost fell on his butt. "Now then, what do you want this year?"<i></i> Sousuke thought hard and opened his mouth. "You've been a very good little Steward."<i></i> Another pause. "I can't do that Sousuke. That would break the chronous-magnum opus time-limit frame. So no you can't have an older brother... and don't you worry. You really have been doing a good job."<i></i> Another pause, Sousuke opened his mouth but then the Winter-King intervened. "No Sousuke. Can't do that either. Even I'm compelled to rules."<i></i> Sousuke opened his mouth again. "Okibi, Maji, and Tama are already taken care of. Kitchy, Zen, Lady, and Number Seven each have bones ready for them, but don't tell them that! Come now Sousuke. You've been selfless enough. Now then... come on boy, think, what do you want?"<i></i> Sousuke tapped his fingers together and looked sideways. "I can do that."<i></i>

Sousuke's eyes went wide. "They're incredibly hard to make. Even I don't have the skill to make one. A-a-are you sure it isn't too much?"<i></i>

"Sousuke."<i></i> The Steward's ears perked. "You went after those nasty men who stole my suit. You returned my suit to me. Your village has aided me. This is the least I can do for you. Now here... put this under your ancestor tree."<i></i> The great man through his Wynter-Magick conjured a great red and gold back. From the bag he pulled out a very neatly gift wrapped parcel. For Sousuke. It read. "Lots to do, lots to do. Now Sousuke."

<B>"Yes sir?"<i></i> Sousuke would look up from his gift.

"Try and keep Okibi and Maji in bed. Last year they tried to trap me in the closet with Kitchenzilla. They almost done it too... if it weren't for your photonic phase warping theory. I won't tell you how it works, but it does. "<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back