Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An NPC returns

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KazuhikoProfile_zps42279143.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

Kichida Kazuhiko​

Kazuhiko walked back towards the gates, his heart no longer troubled by Haikuno. He expected to be severely chastised by Masao. He had met peaceably with a suspected Kingslayer member, and after confirming Haikuno's membership Kazuhiko had let the boy leave without attempting an arrest or trying to behead him. Being chastised was probably the best case scenario for him. He could probably be imprisoned or worse executed. Heck his chances were even worse if you thought about the money he had given Haikuno. It was the kid's birthday, but that could be interpreted as aiding an enemy of the state. Well, he was sure someone would find out, and someone wasn't going to be happy about it. Oh well. Kazuhiko didn't like worrying about the future too much. The present was difficult enough as it was. If he died for this, then so be it.

He pulled out the materials had "requisitoned" from Masao's desk and waited to be processed and let into the village once more.

[iNPC returning from plot stuff, Requesting Entrance]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I moved in without a word, giving a look of expectation among the person who had arrived. From the look of things, they knew how things worked. "Passport and relevant documents please. Let's make this fast." I said with a tone of respect. I too was holding myself to the same standards that I had set forth because of one specific Chigokai. I would not be a hypocritical leader. Until I could really prove my worth to the others, I wasn't going to let them have a reason to put me down any more than I already was. So I held out my hand and was prepared to check anything given to me for authenticity. Once confirmed, I would grant them approval and we would both be on our way.
[spoilername="OOC"][Topic Entered/Left]
[Run Time: 30 Minutes]
[Entrance Granted upon presentation of legal passport]
[Run Time for Exit Begins upon presentation of legal passport][/spoilername]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back