Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ANBU Class] Human Resources Exploitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After he gave his answer, Takayama-taicho began systematically breaking down what Moro had offered, using Eru as an example. Hey uh, this is hypothetical, right? Takayama refined his explanation, and Moro thought he was beginning to grasp what Ol' Murderface was trying to get at.

"Okay, I think I see what you're saying Takayama-taicho. So, lets say, for examples sake, you're after some lonely woman's fortune and you know that somewhere, hidden in some compartment in that gusty mansion of hers, are her most valuable possessions. What do you do, abduct her and tear out her bicuspids until she tells you what you want to know? No! Shes a retired shinobi and that's clearly not going to work. What I would do, is: sneak into her house in the dead of night, knowing full well that I have no chance to actually find the TREASURE, the place is so fuckhuge. No, no, no. What I do is, go in there, and abduct her precious new puppy. Then I wait about a week, until shes beside herself with worry, missing posters all over town and shes spent several nights in that cold bed by herself, normally so toasty and snuggly with puppyheat. Then I ring her up and be all like,

'Yo lady. I gots your puppy, except I also owe Vito Kumorleone 50,000 yen, and if I don't pay up by tomorrow, hes gonna break my kneecaps, and then probably my brain. So unless you want to wake up tomorrow with a puppyhead in your bed, you meet me at such and such a place at such and such a time',

"and its not like she can just jog off to the First Bank of Kumogakure cause I'm calling after its closed. I planned this out, see. Real smart-like. So her only option is to bring the TREASURE directly to me, at a time and location of my choosing! She shows up, and is just beside herself, all in tears and basically begging me to take the TREASURE from her, because I'm like,

'don't make me CUT this puppy lady, I really really don't want to, but you're leaving me no choice!' "
Finishing by jumping off his ball, imaginary puppy cradled under one arm, and pen-shiv in the other.

Just then, Eru started yelling and pointing at him, “I’ll use every tactic at my disposal to accomplish my goal! I may not be physically strong or have big boobs like Gin-nee or long legs like Haruka-nee, but I have my own ways and my own strength! I destroyed an Empire-class warship with my MIND! Don’t think I can’t handle some dense-ass SHOUNEN MAIN CHARACTER!!!”

Moro laughed, far harder than your typical chucklegrunt.

"Ha ha, no Eru, that's such a crappy torture technique. I'll show you how its done. You've gotta put more FEELING into it. And by feeling, I mean sex. Everybody knows women only have one way to get what they want."

He went next to her ball, and crouched down on one knee, taking her hand in his and looking up at her with his big gray orbs, dashing halfsmile that had won the hearts of so many barsluts (for a night) somehow seemingly taking up the entire bottom part of his face and beyond.

"Please, Eru-chan, I'm begging you. I'm so very very lonely, with not even puppies to keep me warm at night, stupid Sileo no-pets-allowed rule." Pausing briefly to cast a baleful glare at Takayama, as if he were personally responsible. "Could you pretty pretty please with penis on top do me the grand courtesy, nay, the service of coming home with me this lovely eve? I will even take you on a fauxdate, where I pretend to be interested in having conversation and spending time with you, but really, every time you bend over to look at a flower or some shit as we're walking along the filthy streets, I'm ACTUALLY standing behind you, pointing out your rear to passing bros and shooting double finger bolters at it, making ever so soft 'pew pew pew' noises as I do so.'

"Really just gotta like, COMPLETELY guilt them into going out with you, and if you leave any room for decision making at all its an automatic fail."
Once again slapping her on the back.

"Hey trainee, you wanna get some delicious ass McKumo's after this? All this conning is making me hungry. Oh, and of course you're invited too, Takayama-taicho and Eru."

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
000343960001.gif

Takayama Shimada

Takayama almost leaned back, but was swiftly reminded that he was presently seated on a ball. He changed the movement to look more like a stretch, but it was still unnatural. No matter. The children were all running amok anyway. Tagiushi had begun to wax rhapsodic about a plot yanked from a B-ranked talkie that ran years ago and was quickly forgotten. What was the name of that? Takayama couldn't remember. He eyed Eru flatly. Obviously she had fallen into chuunibyou territory. Everyone knew who Tagiushi belonged to, and Kogami was a Wizard-Class, possibly S-ranked.

"Eru-san," he interjected calmly. "Please perform a bridge exercise using the ball. I need you to hold that pose for fifteen minutes."

Taguishi continued, undaunted. Takayama wondered how many break exercises he could make operatives do before the board deemed the punishment too cruel and debilitating. It had been years since the question had been brought up.

S-ranked Wizard-Class Kogami, oblivious to Eru's unsubtle threats of romance towards Moro or any other shounen-type personnel, outlined his plan to highlight and contrast his subject's deprivation with his own gustatory privilege. It wasn't really what Takayama had in mind, but he was grateful that the trainee had not revealed any psychoses missed during screenings by explaining how he would diligently skin the subject or otherwise inflict gratuitous punishment.

"Thank you, Kogami-san," Takayama acknowledged. "Thank you for the invitation as well, Tagiushi-san... I don't think I will be taking you up on it this time. Tagiushi-san, if you could take your seat and cross your legs tightly, like a woman?

"What I was hoping to hear was a response based on the outline of coercion which I have presented thus far--that your subject must be complicit in the destruction of her own resistances. In this case, causing your subject to inflict suffering on herself. You might perhaps order your subject to stand at attention for prolonged durations or in uncomfortable poses, especially a subject who has suffered injury or is weak. Otherwise, the torture situation is purely external, a battle between the subject and torturer to see whose endurance lasts longest. This situation may enhance the subject's resistance rather than decimate it, especially in the case of subjects who have been trained to resist or who have developed the ability to resist torture. Pain he inflicts on himself, however, saps his resistance. Using more indirect methods such as standing at attention or sitting on an uncomfortable object makes the source of pain the subject rather than the interrogator. The conflict becomes internal, and the subject imagines that the torturer can do worse. This avoids the necessary showdown that a called bluff requires, and turns the subject's mind against him. He exhausts his own motivation to no point.

"Now. What are objections to using torture as an interrogation strategy? Answer satisfactorily and you are dismissed."

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[iNPC]​
Rikka2.jpg

DcWNmIC.png
As Ayumu took the bandage from her, the thought of him “using it for later” briefly flashed across her already-troubled mindscape as an image of the trainee clad only in boxers, sitting down at his quarters in front of a tiny (8 bit of course) computer screen displaying poorly photoshopped Eru heads on top of gravure idol bodies while flanked with a bottle of lotion on one side and a raggedy gray sock on the other, an unmistakably pervy grin spreading on his face as he fished out the bandage and prepared to place it on his…

Kimochi! Give that ba-“ she started to say back to the trainee, when Moro started to go off on his own tangent about Vito Kumorleone making him offers he couldn’t refuse, and about how apparently she had a great ass that he had his head all up in or something. It was enough to distract her from thoughts of Ayumu’s impending onanism.

She was about to laugh at Moro's impersonation of a rogue collections agent, when suddenly, she found herself on the receiving end of that smile. That sultry, lazy smile that was equal parts sleaze and charm and cheap whisky and reeked of a hot night spent on the bayou rolling around in heat. It was as lethal as a radiation jutsu aimed directly at Eru’s heart and just as searing in its intensity. She didn’t even hear most of his words, save for the ones that were important. Warmth spread to her cheeks, her chest, and other places left to the reader’s imagination as her knees grew weak and she struggled to stand.

“Y-y-yes, Nii-chan, of course I wi-“ she started to whisper, right before Moro’s hand abruptly smacked her on the back and knocked her out of her reverie and back to reality.

“Eru-san. Please perform a bridge exercise using the ball. I need you to hold that pose for fifteen minutes,” said Takayama suddenly in that reassuring tone of his that Eru knew was anything but reassuring. The color drained out of her face as she realized what he had asked. Holding that pose would most definitely show her pantsu to Shinbatsu and everyone, not to mention stretch her back in ways that weren’t really morally right.

“Takayama-taichou…” she whined pitifully, tears flowing from her eyes. But there was no arguing with the man. Soldiers like him could not bargained with, didn’t feel pain, pity, or remorse, and most definitely would not stop until the enemy was absolutely dead ten times over. She looked to Moro for comfort, only to find him jovially ignoring her and inviting Onani Master Kogami out to burgers!

Slowly and resentfully, she laid her back out on the ball, and let herself fall backwards across its unforgiving curves while struggling to balance on the tips of her toes and fingers which were now her only prevention from just falling to the floor. The resultant pain of stretching was only exceeded by the humiliation of knowing that at this very moment, the Captain as well as the Hentai Wizard would most definitely be able to see her...dromedary's digit. Weeping softly (but perhaps enjoying her tears a bit), she paused only to suck back in a long trail of snot that now leaked out of her left nostril.

Jesus Saito, what a horrible day.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moro had begun explaining a long, detailed scenario in which he held a puppy at knife point for ransom. The very thought was appauling to Ayumu- it almost enraged him to think of it. He glared at Moro, but the ANBU was not finished yet. He followed that up with propositioning Eru for sex (another scenario, of course), and then finally asked a wide-eyed Ayumu if he wanted to go to McKumos. Ayumu found himself at a loss for words and was happy to hear Takayama speak up. After Eru's outburst (the most recent one), and Moro's wild story, it seemed Takayama had heard enough. He was ready to dole out some punishment, but he didn't lose his cool. He very calmly and very coldly instructed Eru to perform an exercise that would no doubt be rather uncomfortable for fifteen minutes. The way he said it, it was almost like it wasn't even a punishment. He was just telling her to do it, and everyone knew there was no questioning it.

He thanked Ayumu and Moro for their contributions, and politely declined the invitation to McKumo's, but there was more to be said. Unfortunately, it was handing out another passive punishment which left Ayumu wondering if he was next. He watched in horror as Moro was brutally forced to cross his legs like a woman. Looking back and forth between Moro and Eru, Ayumu shuddered, feeling Takayama's cold uncaring eyes boring in to him. He turned to look at Takayama with a new "respect" in his eyes. Eru began to cry from the humiliation she was being put through. 'What a monster!' Ayumu thought as he awaited his own punishment, but it did not come. Still, Takayama was clearly disappointed in their answers.

The way he spoke about what he had expected made Ayumu feel like his answer was garbage. He looked down dejectedly at his notes while he wrote, disappointed in himself for letting Takayama down. Another question came, this time with the hope of escaping Takayama's torture den. Then Ayumu realized it. 'Of course!' he thought. Takayama was not truly punishing them! It was an exercise! It was all becoming clear now. He was showing them effective forms of torture, each of them experiencing something slightly different. Eru was being tortured by being put in an uncomfortable pose that left her exposed and feeling weak. Similarly, Moro was being placed in emasculating pose which was clearly meant to make him question his manliness. Last, but not least, Ayumu was left as the sole man "spared", tricked in to feeling as though he had let both his companions and the captain down.

"I see! I get it now! You've been torturing us all along, right? Showing us different kinds of torture! Eru's was both physical and psychological, while Moro's and mine were heavily psychological! As for objections to torture... it seems physical torture is not the best route as it can lead to the subject simply telling you what you want to hear. Additionally, pain alone may not effectively break their will. Like you said, you have to turn the subject against themselves. It takes some psychological trickery. The only objection I can think of to that is the morality of it. You'd have to be one cold bastard not to feel some guilt over torturing the stude- er subjects. If you've got someone willing to do that, I think sometimes it wouldn't be a bad thing if the situation was dire enough," he answered, sitting up a little more perkily on the exercise ball. Now that he understood Takayama's true intentions he felt better. After all, he was really just looking out for them.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
000343960001.gif

Takayama Shimada

Takayama simply nodded almost imperceptibly in response to Kogami while ignoring Eru's tears. Giving too much away would make the entire lesson less effective. "Good job, Kogami-san. You are dismissed," he replied. "Please be careful in the training areas. I have a report that at least one has been turned into a ball pit."

The captain had long since learned that mystique was perhaps the best tool for teaching lessons that had very little to do with rigid protocols. It was also an excellent way to get a date. Sadly, the ANBU Corps offered classes on seduction only very rarely, and he had never been ordered to teach a single example. Life could be so uncaring.

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finished with his contribution, Moro was finally about to sneak a long awaited peek at Eru, purely for studying proper bridge technique of course. His motivations were nothing less than professional. He began his nonchalant turn of the head, only moving single digit degrees at a time, just as one of Eru's soft, milky white calves appeared in his peripherals, without missing a beat Takayama-taicho calmly 'asked' him if he would sit with his legs crossed. "I...err, sure. Okay." He did not even consider huffing in disappointment. Clearly ol' Murderface was 100% onto him, and to openly defy him, even when the reward was so great, was nothing short of insanity. Always consider the risk.

He did as he was told, proper posture almost instantly taking a toll on his spine, a harsh opposite to his characteristic dudebro shoulder-slump. The pressure of his hairy thighs began to immediately squeeze uncomfortably, likewise he knew within a few short minutes, the proximity of his legs-so contrary what most males would consider comfort-would turn the Tagiushi family jewels into a soupy, swampy mess with unparalleled effervescence. Damn you Takayama-taicho, you know me too well. DAMN YOU! The first trickle of sweat plopped. It simply plopped. No locational descriptors necessary.

Ayumu busted out a scenario that not only seemed much more likely to work than his, but it actually seemed...probable. There was a future for the ANBU after all. Morality was certainly the big one, but who cared about that crap, right? "I guess effectiveness. Even if you do everything correctly, there is still no guarantee that torture works 60% of the time, every time. I think part of what you've been trying to say, Takayama-taicho, is that out and out cooperation is always a better option if available. There is the whole basis of trust thingy, the shared goals thingy, and the not worrying about getting stabbed in your sleep thingy." It also appeared that he would once again be going to McKumos by himself. That guy in the black cloak eating chicken nuggets in the corner with his back against the wall, able to see the entire establishment. But that wasn't a protective measure by any means. When people watching, why not set yourself up to see all of the finest that humanity had to offer without having to turn your head? That had already got him in trouble today. Lesson learned.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A knock at the door sounded before it slid open with a characteristic hydraulic hiss, revealing Haruka as she sauntered into the classroom.
Akane2.jpg

bKsfsSc.png
“Ohayo, Takayama-taichou!” she said breezily as she saluted him. “Sorry to interrupt, but it’s a bit over time for the class and I need Eru-chan to help me lift some of those hundred-kilo ammo crates out of storage. Vice Commander’s orders and stuff,” she said, quickly surveying the classroom. As was customary for the typical Takayama Shimada class, Eru was beet-red and weeping while bent backward over a yoga ball, and Moro seemed to be straining with all his might to maintain his balance while…sitting cross-legged like a woman. That surely wasn’t good for his manly apparatus. Kogami had miraculously evaded a similar situation, probably due to his wizard powers.
Rikka3.jpg

DcWNmIC.png
“Haruka-nee-chan…” gasped Eru pitifully, her ahoge limp.

“Eru-chan, why are you crying like that?” Haruka asked, assuming a quizzical expression.

Pantsu…they can see my pantsu…” the girl moaned tearfully. Haruka shrugged.

“Who gives a shit? People see my underwear all the time!” she said, laughing. And indeed, the class very well could, considering that Haruka had walked in wearing only two items of clothing – a plate carrier vest and a pair of sea-green, boy-shorts-style panties with plenty of lace.

“Hey Moro, hey Kogami. If you guys help me with the crates too I’ll let you stick it anywhere you want, alright? Can I drag these guys off now, Takayama-taichou?”

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
000343960001.gif

Takayama Shimada

Takayama acknowledged Tagiushi's response with a serene nod and papal wave of his sword-hand. "The statistic is off, but indeed, from the pragmatic angle, torture's results are not guaranteed, while enticing a subject's cooperation yields best results." The operative was starting to tremble from the combined effects of the stress position. Good, good. Takayama glanced at Eru. As usual, she had chosen cotton. It was a good, absorbent material which prevented disadvantageous conditions to develop. A wicking material was always wise for one's more humid zones.

The door whooshed open. "Ah, buntaichou." He checked his watch, immune as he was to Haruka's state of dishabille. "Oh, I suppose you are correct. I remand them to your custody. Eru needs drilled," he paused his throat, "She needs drilled on proper interrogation technique. I am certain you can handle that." He abandoned the (temporarily) tamed mempo and trainee to the squad captain. S-Rank Wizard Class Kogami had survived unscathed, but Haruka's attention would no doubt cure Tagiushi of all but the lingering sense of shame.

"Dismissed."

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suddenly Captain Haruka burst in to the room in some highly inappropriate attire. Ayumu's expression was blank for a moment as he started, his mind still processing what he was seeing. His face slowly turned beet red as realization set in, and he quickly shot his gaze off to the side somewhere to avoid looking at her. 'What the hell is she wearing?!' he thought in confusion. The only time he had really had interaction with her before was on the train mission and she had been perfectly professional and serious the whole time as far as he remembered. From her conversation with Takayama, it seemed class was over. The conversation about underwear between the two women further encouraged Ayumu to crane his neck away to new limits hiding his face.

Haruka then asked Moro and Ayumu to help her move the crates with Eru with the promise of letting them stick something somewhere. "Stick what? The crates? Don't they have somewhere specific they need to go?" he asked in confusion, forcing himself to look back at Haruka as he got used to her appearance. 'And why would I care where we stick the crates?' he thought, shaking his head. Takayama dismissed the class, and Ayumu stood, putting his hands in his pockets. "Whatever, I guess I can help," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He walked over to and out the door to wait for Haruka to lead the way.

[Topic Left]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back