Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ANBU Class - Survival Training - C-Rank Mission

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: the fk? I thought i replied to this... K gonna do so from my phone while I wait for paint to dry.]

Akira was faced with three enemy and as they made their move he made his. Hito was alone and Akira couldn't do much from where he was to help. Trust in the boys endurance was required.

A massive strike with a hammer barely missed him as he stepped in on his opponent, his byakugan active he went for some tenketsu strikes against her. As his hands moved to strike his surprised opponent he found himself under attack again.

A swordsman darted in by his side. These movements were not lowly highwaymen. These were shinobi.

Akira looked at the masn from the corner of his eye as the blade pierced his flank. The smile on his attacker slipping to one of annoyance as Akiras form erupted into dozens of racems before reforming into several versions of Akira.

"ANBU" the swordsman said as he walked around Akira, confirming to Akira that they were indeed shinobi.

Not willing to let the man get around him he moved against the swordsman. But this time a wall of earth formed before him. His clones also were blocked and as one they looked to the third, as a hammer smashed through the wall, crushing one of them.

His hands seemed to be full with these three.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What the fuck is wrong with you?

The voice in his head surprised him. It was a deep voice, but it seemed... Friendly?

A sword flew through the darkness, catching him off guard. With his instincts, Hito would bring his arm up to block the strike; the sword burying itself into his forearm flesh. Cutting out, it would leave behind a messy, gooey, bloody cut in his arm.

Do you need help?

"Who are you? Why can I hear you in my head?"

I'm Gurizuri, your sword. And, I believe it is because I have come to accept you as the true owner of me. I trust in your strength, and believe in our bond. You rely on me more than anything else.

The rock fist came within site, hitting him in the gut. He was distracted too much, he couldn't keep up with all of it at once.
Lashing out with his sword arm, Hito would notice a blue chakra lining his blade. As he struck the stone-like body of his recent attacker, the chakra would explode; leaving in its wake a presence even he didn't realize.

Need help? You are wounded.

"Go for it. Are you this... Chakra?"

Yes. I am Gurizuri, the Megalodon.

As the other spoke in his head, the entire conversation has only taken a few seconds from the beginning of the fight. Less than ten seconds. The chakra took form, amassing itself into a form twice his size; a mouth formed, a body, and then.. A fin. It was a shark. A blue chakra shark.

This is my sword, huh?

The attackers came at once, converging on the new enemy of theirs. The one like stone would come for the shark, his fists ready to pound away at whomever got in his way. The shark, exploding with the formed chakra, swam through the air, engulfing both of his enemies. It could see through the darkness, whereas he could not. Biting down, the shark would force the two enemies life forces out. During this time, Hito had fallen to one knee, watching the darkness. But it was over for his enemies. The darkness lifting, he would see his shark-chakra fully. In awe, but aware of his surroundings, Hito would look for Akira; only to find him still in his fight.

"Need help?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the shroud dropped revealing Hito standing alone with two unconcious enemy before him he would be witness to Akira's hands holding the two taijutsu wielders weapons, the third forming handseals. It was good to see he wasn't needed in the bubble anymore, however with Hito announcing his presence the trio realised they were in trouble.

Two of their number had fallen to the younger of the pair, and their fight with Akira had been as equal as it had been because Akira had been trying to get inside the bubble as well. But now he didn't need to.

The pair's hands left their weapons, attempting a combined unarmed attack on Akira instead, however they were blown away by a Kaiten. The third had simply turned to run but it didn't matter. Akira formed his own symbols, the paid still in mid air after his attacks on them. He had seen briefly what Hito had done, recognising it as something similar to himself, but there was a shark aspect to it. Then he would want water.

The whole area suddenly became encased in a huge water bubble. Akira looked to Hito and gestured, all yours to him, like someone holding out a plate with all three opponents on it. They were slowed, their ability to flee gone, and were now trapped like fish in a barrel. Akira would watch on and study Hito's new moves to get a better grasp of what level this will have taken the boy.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back