Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ancient Readings [ Private ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ancient scrolls that lay before the boy contained harsh details of herbology. There were benefits towards health and details on poisions on the student's desk. The amount of material before him could remind one of a college student's burdens.

"According to these scrolls the herbal remedies we have located within the village is actually effective. There are ingredients in the outer village area of the country as well. Not to mention there are others that are listed in other villages not far off."</B><i></i> Odds seemed risky, but a team of shinobi could go out and retrieve the materials without much trouble.

Uziuke pulled another file from his folder. He took another bite out of his apple. Throwing the rest in a small trashcan under his desk, he quietly munched on the remains while going over the information once more. He eyed it closely while adjusting his reading glasses as he spoke. "A few of these herbal remedies could create toxins."<i></i> He placed the file on the desk in front of him. <B>"One could poison their foe with these ancient remedies." He was a bit surprised such a thing was possible. His eyes moved over to Akujin's eyes, wondering his intake of the situation. "As for on the battle field, they could have radical short term effects on the victim." He felt such weapons would be helpful on missions.

Uziuke removed his reading glasses, thinking of the possibilities of such a fiasco.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

It appeared that the descendant of Byakko was being called in earlier than usual today because there was a medic-in-training that was interested in herbology which was an unique interest to have. It would not take long before he arrived at the Hospital and saw the shorter, white haired male bearing the Sharingan sitting down already reading on the subject at hand. It also appeared that he had been studying for hours by the amount of material that he had on his desk and seemed to be digesting as there was piles upon piles of books, papers, diagrams, etc. Did this guy really care this much about herbology? It was nice to see someone being so serious about their job, but it also questioned if the guy had been doing this for hours or even days with the amount of material he had piled up, Regardless, he needed more medics like him and Azusa who cared and wanted to be here to actually help the village and not just for money.

The descendant of Byakko would've introduced himself, but the man seemed so focused on his studies that Kyuji just sat down in his desk and began to page through documents of his own on this and that. Some of them were probably on herbology, but most were on the essential medical techniques and minor methods that people were beginning to use like his former trainee, Kumoni, who used puppet spiders to do her work. Fascinating how this branch was developing.

He was listening as this trainee was beginning to talk to him about these herbs and their potential effects. Even with the minimum amount of knowledge, Kyuji still knew about poisons and how some of them were formed. Had he experienced them? No, but he most certainly read books on poisons and how different ones affected the body differently. Maybe, it was time to learn more about herbs and other plants that could be used to not just help someone in battle, but also in the medical field. Basic knowledge needed to become advanced knowledge and future medics would need to learn.

"It is true that we have herbs and other plants in our country while there are others native to other countries. You are also correct that most of our herbs are outside the village where our fauna mainly is. As you are well-aware, be careful going outside the village if you plan on collecting any flora...there are creatures dying to tear us apart like Sandworms. You would also be correct in saying some of these herbs and plants in general have toxins that can be used for poison and that they can be used for battle. I have not seen but I know of many poisons that have been used in battles....most of them affect one of the senses or they cause prolong suffering like coughing up blood. I would like to get my hands on some of these poisons and test them, but unfortunately we are limited in what we have in the village. I would love to see if these same poisons that can harm someone can be altered to actually be helpful. But, excuse me for never introducing myself. My name is Byakko Kyuji and I run the Medical Branch as the head of the Medical Council until our Lord Kazekage approves me or someone else as the Medical Sennin."

[OOC: This counts as Uziuke's first medical thread with a higher up.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Hmm, Kyujin'

"Yes, I believe I saw you at the village gates when I first came to visit. It's always great to get a formal introduction. I'm Uziuke, an Uchiha from Kiri."

After the introduction, the new med hopeful, grabbed the scrolls that he gathered and pulled it a bit closer to himself. Taking a sip from his coffee mug the medical associate listened to the information his higher taking official gave while sitting at the desk. The topic on travel made Uziuke ponder for a moment.

'If I had access to the greenhouse I could go out of the village and bring the ingredients to a closer and safer environment. Having it all under one roof would keep things organized.' It was something he hadn't got around to asking, but he figured now was a good time to ask.

"I'm tougher than most. If it came down to leaving the village to find something useful, I'm the guy to do it. I know most of the land beyond the village gates. I could also dedicate more time in the green room. I'm most effective in that area and can start growing the new ingredients for more up to date medicines. I feel I can make antidotes for the poisons that's listed." He didn't stay on the same assignment for long before moving on to the next. Staying focused was important In the medical field and the boy was on top of his game.

He took another few sips of his brew before he placed the hot beverage down.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Within mere moments, the other gentleman in the room would introduce himself as Uziuke. He would then mention that they had met before when he was first coming into the village and an obvious look of embarassment was on the descendant of Byakko. He did remember this guy now, but he did look a little older and he was being seen in another light than he was before when he and his buddy, Katsumi, were requesting entry into the village. Then again, there was a confrontation between another shinobi of the Sand and Kyuji, but that is another story. In any case, Kyuji would say the following: "Oh! That's right! I completely forget about letting you and your friend have access to our village. How has Katsumi and you been doing? Obviously, you are now a Sand shinobi since you requested me and there was paperwork filled out along with rumors spreading about new people joining us."

He would then lean back in his chair as he would go back to reading various texts as Uziuke took a sip out of his mug and probably was digesting the knowledge given to him just now as his facial expression seemed to display it. But, it wouldn't take long before Uziuke would begin to talk again stating that he would be willing to find materials outside the village if need be and that he had knowledge of the outside world. He also mentioned that he could dedicate his time in the green room growing the ingredients and then doing research to make new antidotes for known poisons in the world. It was a fascinating proposal as they could use more people willing to travel to gather materials and also someone that wanted to dedicate their work to one respective area. How could he say no to this?

"If you want to go gather ingredients outside of the village in the country, I am fine with that. But, let's not travel to other countries just yet. I rather establish a working relationship with those countries or at least their villages before we start taking their materials. You know why I am sure. It is to not cause an international crisis and start tensions among the villages. I do however appreciate the thought. I also could go to other lands if we get approval since I am originally from Earth Country. But as I said, let's wait on traveling to other countries until I talk with them." He would take a moment to pause to gather his thoughts as to not confuse his trainee nor himself before continuing. When he was ready, he would continue: "I strongly support your idea of working the green room to grow our materials needed in the medical field and even use those materials to help fight poisons. I hope with your work, we can also find alternative cures to illnesses, injuries, and diseases like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. I prefer not using mere medical jutsu to heal people as it does its job, but it is artificial healing and it does not help the body naturally heal. If we keep giving Mystical Hands to everyone who hurts themselves, nobody is going to learn to take better care of themselves." He was right you know.

[OOC: Using the "darker" theme so please be aware]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy noted to not be as hasty. The basic techniques were the ones that he still made sure he could perform right. What Akujin said about music hand was true as well. He thought of the burn that he patched up with the jutsu.

[ Flashback ]

Performing one of the basic medical jutsu, Uziuke was showing he was swift at catching on. He  infused chakra into his leg, healing a burn that he got while training. The process didn't take much time to complete. The burn vanished, it looked like the mark was never there. The uplifting techniques still amazed him. The medical instructor wrote down the boy's efforts on a clipboard.

[ /Flashback ]

"Last I spoke with him he was doing ok. I think he's still taking our village's downfall kind of bad." Katsumi was an interesting one that the boy met while back in Kiri. Even back then when he lived in the Mist village he took his studies seriously.

"I'm taking time to  master the more advanced healing techniques, but I'm progressing nevertheless." He stayed confident with his studies. This knowledge wasn't only for his own benefit, but also to the benefit of those in need of medical aid. "To lose a comrade would be a tragedy." There was a hint of sincerity in Uziuke's voice.

"I'm working on my own spin off to a few of the medical techniques I've learned. Those and the herbal remedies should suffice to a more complete healing process."<i></i> He looked forward to a new day of study to help out his next ally. It was about more than just the yen.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that their conversation was beginning to pick up as Uziuke and Kyuji were having quick exchanges back and forth. It was helping Kyuji dearly as he had come to the Hospital so early to meet this trainee and he hadn't had much time to wake up first. But, that was fine considering he was impressing the descendant of Byakko currently and his vast knowledge was quite intriguing. This medic-in-training was going to make a great full-fledged medic when it was his time, but for now he needed to bust his ass and make sure he did not disappoint Kyuji with his actions. He had talked a big game, but actions spoke better than words in his eyes and heart. Show him that he want this and you will be rewarded greatly.

"Well, I hope your friend is doing well considering he seemed pretty terrified when he was requesting entry into the village. Also, it is good to hear you taking your time learning the advanced medical techniques and as always ask me if you need any help, but do not rush at all. We are not in dire straits right now. As for your spinoff, that is fine with me, but please report to me or at least show me the progress so I can mark it down in my records. Alright?"

He definitely was intrigued in this trainee as the younger medic was at least adamant to say the very least. In all honesty, Kyuji hoped that all his thoughts and work would pay out as it would not just benefit him but also the branch in general. Any new innovations that could be researched, developed and implemented were strongly advised. In actuality, it would probably be wise for the head of the Medical Council to actually try to make some innovations or he might lose his position and Lord Byakko knows that he couldn't have that due to the mentally implications it would have on him.

But, he needed to see Uziuke in action before he would promote the kid or even take him seriously. So, he was going to get down to business right now with the kid and it was going to be simple if the child was truly prepared. He would get up from his desk and say to the kid: "Uziuke, I am impressed in your admiration as a medic and also your topic of research that you choose, However, I need to know what you possess right now and to make this simple, I am going to ask you to show me what you got. I am going to take off my robes and shirt underneath and I want you to treat the wound in my chest...the way you do it is up to you."

He would then proceed to take off his robe and his t-shirt which would show the wound sustained during the Genin Exam by his wife. It had been healing very slowly, but he wasn't completely sure if the wound was infected or if it had caused nerve damage when he got hit. These were all questions that Uziuke would need to ask himself and answer; things were getting interesting.

[OOC: Seeing as it is a medical thread, I need to actually make you do something.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
he boy's eyebrows dropped to reveal a more serious expression. It was time to let go of the studies and start on a real patient. He was surprised that it would be another medic as his first patient. Let alone the instructor of the branch. But just as the boy was surprised, he didn't let it stop him from his duties. He was taken aback for a second while taking his first look at the battle scar. "How long has that been there? By the looks of it, he sustained the injury through a fight with someone else. It was the only assumption that he could make without making a wrong turn. "Are you still in any pain?" He wondered if the guy was okay. He now stood up, moving over to Akujin to access the situation. He couldn't begin until he got a few answers. Just making an assumption and doing the procedure wasn't going to lead you in the correct direction.

"I will need detail on what happened when you received the wound. I also need you to describe the type of pain you're in." The answers would lead him in the right direction as to finding the proper cure to his patient. As Uziuke would gaze at the wound, thoughts began to surface his mind. 'This looks rather serious. It needs attention and treatment.' His care for the wound was as a planter to his/her seed. 'There could be internal damage as well.' He couldn't rule anything out just by observation. So he'd wait until he got the cold hard facts.

[ MFT | WC: +250 ]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would appear that at the very least that the medic-in-training was concerned about what he was being tasked with as his eyebrows dropped to reveal a serious expression. Aside from his quick facial expressions that were displayed initially probably due to the size and the wound in general, the medical trainee was handling the situation reasonable thus far; he was asking the questions that needed to be asked and wasn't doing anything unnecessary. It was a very disturbing wound to say the very least as it as it appeared to be red, swollen and possibly some scarring considering the wound couldn't properly heal thus far because he had to continually be on his feet working either at his clan's Infirmary, the hospital or the Academy. Hopefully, the descendant of Byakko would be healed and Uziuke would figure out what was wrong with him.

But before anything, it was time to answer some questions. He would put his right hand to his hand as he rubbed his head as the answers that were escaping his lips were going to sound in some ways idiotic and also concerning probably. "This wound has been here since the Genin Exam that I gave roughly 3-4 weeks ago, but surprisingly I am not feeling hardly any pain. Occasionally, I feel a dull, achy pain when I move but it comes and goes daily. The wound was sustained as I said during the Genin Exam I gave because my wife was going to grow an ice spear at a student that would've severely harmed the child. I blocked the spear to keep her and the other students safe and it pierced through my chest and came out from the back. I coughed up a lot of blood after that and lost feeling in many parts of my body, but I kept the exam going. I shouldn't have done that as it probably only made the wound worst and infected it...honestly, Uziuke, I am not entirely sure what is wrong with the wound. I feel perfectly fine aside from occasional pain in my chest near the wound...but occasional pain means just that....occasional."

The man known as Byakko would then cross his arms as he leaned against the wall and sighed heavily. In all honesty, he probably did not need to have Uziuke work on the wound, but it never was a bad idea to have it checked out with another pair of eyes since men could be stubborn. Also, it would be a good test to see if this trainee was cut out to do this job.

[OOC: When I do medical threads like these, I like to allow the trainees to show me what they can do. Of course, I am going to guide you along but I usually like to see what you/your character can come up with. There are no restrictions as long as you don't go to the extreme like dismemberment or something silly like that!]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A system restoration was in order. "Better be it your wife rather than some foreign shinobi huh." The story sounded like an accident that wiggly blew over but left a deadly scar. It was something like sipping on a brew and dwelling with that weird aftertaste. "Wait here for a moment. I'll wheel you over a bed and get you laid down so I can begin operation." If Akujin was willing to comply the boy would take a moment to grab a medical bed on wheels. The boy wheeled it over to his patient. If Skin on lay down the but would pull a tall standing lamp over. It stood over the bed giving light to the operation bed. The lights were dim, sensitive to the patient's eyes.

"You two relationship come back together? I'm sure your not throwing spears at one another all the time." The medic tried to throw a little humor into the conversation. An uncomfortable patient was something the boy knew how to cure. He placed his hands over the scar. He began to pour chakra into Akujin. This technique was developed as a simple cure-all treatment to bring a body back to a more favorable operating condition.  As the body worked alongside the foreign chakra to cure the damage, Uziuke explained the process. "This is one of the more smile techniques. This should be enough to get the job done. If you feel uncomfortable at anytime, just let me know. Don't be afraid to speak up because I'm listening."<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that the boy was ready to operate on the descendant of the white tiger god as he went to grab a bed and then helped the Byakko man to lay on his back on the bed. The lighting that the boy chose to use to do any operational work was not the ideal choice as it was too bright and sensitive to the feline-like man's eyes as he shut them. All the while helping him get onto the bed and allowing him to get situated, Uziuke was making small talk and trying to give a little teasing towards the Byakko probably to ease the patient's nerves and to make them feel less like strangers and more like colleagues. It was a wise decision by the boy as he would receive some chuckles back from the cat-eared individual before he would state that this technique should be able to enough to heal the wound; he also instructed Kyuji to speak up if he felt uncomfortable at any point.

That simple instruction prompted a nod from the older male in the room as he could feel Uziuke administrating his medical jutsu using his own chakra to try to heal the wound. At first glance, it appeared that the chakra was working just fine and they were not going to have any issues with the procedure. But, when the body had a chance to react to what was going on, the descendant of Byakko's own chakra was going to the wound and pushing at his trainee's chakra. It appeared his own chakra was trying to push Uziuke's chakra out of his body!

This was not a good thing to be happening especially to a trainee, but it was also a learning experience as Kyuji actually could feel his own chakra coursing through him to the spot and one could see a slight hint of pain being expressed by him as he clinched his fists and gritted his teeth. It appeared the simple medical technique that was suppose to be able to heal the wound easily was actually causing him pain and considering this boy was a mere trainee, he probably did not notice it right away. The descendant would actually bring his hand that was to the side of the boy and move the boy's hand from the wound forcefully which would probably prompt the boy to stop the technique for now.

As for the Byakko, he would open his one eye towards the boy shielding his eye from the light as he began to speak. "That was a bust unfortunately. You were right in using that medical technique on me as it should've been more than enough to heal the wound, but you must remember that each patient is a special case and our basic techniques do not always work on them. Also, you have to watch the patient more closely and notice any changes in them...I was in pain when you were using that technique as I do believe my own chakra was rushing to the site of the wound and trying to fight yours as it saw your chakra as an enemy of my body. Lastly, you did a good thing by talking to me and easing my nerves prior to begin, but you should have sedated me before beginning. See as medic, you have a completely different perspective on the problem than the patient. If the patient can see or hear what you are doing, their brain is going to send warning signs involuntarily." He would then pause a moment to take a breathe before continuing. "I am only being fair and you need to understand where you did good and bad just now. But for the matter at hand, I am still not healed correct? Well, I want you to try again to heal me and take my advice as well. You are going to have to sedate me and believe in yourself as a medic. If you feel uncomfortable, you can stop and I can get someone else to try to work on me or you could call for another medic if you would like someone else here to ensure I don't die haha. The decision is up to you as you are aware considering I am not in critical condition. I do believe you can get this done though and we can discuss any questions you have at any point, just ask me."

(OOC: Uziuke, this will now turn to a tutoring topic that will reward you at the end if it is approved by Council. Also, you should know that I am not going to make it that easy for you xD)

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke began to notice his chakra being forcefully rejected by Akujin's body. 'What's going on here?' He was so in tune with his thoughts and analyzing the situation that he could barely hear Akujin saying he was in pain. It wasn't like Uziuke to get lost while working out in the field. He wouldn't let it happen again. The boy stopped a bit late as he noticed that Akujin was in pain.

Uziuke took in what Akujin said as they restarted the process once more. "Okay. This time I will begin with a numbing technique. Everything should flow smoothly." He would attempt to use yet another medical jutsu that he knew pretty well. It was a numbing jutsu that served as a painkiller. Most jutsu the boy knew medical wise were made for on the go type situations. They were able to be used with ease and should flow smoothly.

If successful the pain that Akujin experienced earlier would seem like something he imagined. The boy decided he would hear his instructor out, not daring to cause another accident. "I plan to proceed but I do have a question before beginning again.

I noticed my chakra being rejected by your own when trying to use a medical jutsu to heal you. What would be the greatest reason for that, because I believe that's what caused your pain."
Taking things slow this time the medic hopeful pondered on the subject himself for a moment.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared at least that his little trainee was going to take this seriously unlike many that had come before him. It was a good sign of the advancement of the branch that the new trainees were finally taking their jobs seriously and actually willing to listen and try to comprehend all the medical knowledge that their superiors had been trying to give them. It wasn't an easy thing to do as Kyuji had to learn all these medical techniques and terms by his parents who didn't always give a clear and concise path to the knowledge; sometimes, they trailed off into stories and other information that didn't pertain to the medical branch in Stone, but when they were able to focus, he learned quite a lot. The descendant of Byakko was just hoping that he was teaching the medical trainees the information that they needed and that they would be willing to listen to him when he tried to explain things.

As for Uziuke that was standing over him, he understood where he had done good and bad as his superior explained to him. The trainee explained to Kyuji that he would be proceeding with the procedure after he used a medical technique that was or resembled the Tranquilize technique as Kyuji's muscles and body relaxed. It didn't put him to sleep however as Uziuke appeared to have used the minimum amount needed to calm down the descendant of Byakko's body but still making him able to speak. He heard the question being asked about his chakra fighting his trainee's chakra and the explanation of why that was the reason that Kyuji had gotten hurt. In all honesty, the demigod had a similar case with a Tsubaki girl before but Kumoni and him had been able to heal her just fine. This wasn't a parasite however; it was merely a strange reaction to a medical procedure. Something that both man and boy would need to figure out.

"That is a good question, Uziuke. I would love to give you a definitive answer. But as I stated before, everyone's body reacts differently to medical procedures and what not. I feel like my chakra reacted that way because you were trying to force your own chakra into my body and it believed you were an intruder trying to harm me. It is somewhat like the blood cells in your body that fight infection, bacteria, and outside intruders. If the blood cells see something out of the ordinary, they rush to the site of it to protect the body. My chakra probably saw you as an intruder to me. However, sedating a body makes the signals from the brain take longer to move thus giving the medical shinobi more time to operate without having to worry about an incident like what you had to deal with. If you combine a sedative technique and also one that numbs or paralyzed the body momentarily, it is your best bet to operate. Now, you can't always do that especially if someone needs immediate attention and you are the only medic there. As a medic, you have to be quick with figuring out the problem and taking care of it. We are not always dealing with life or death, but I prefer to work like it is a life or death situation. If you imagine the patient is dying, it makes you work quicker, more efficiently and you won't have extra time to twiddle your thumbs and fix about anything."

[OOC: Sorry for lackluster post. I have been sick and needed to get one out for you.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After performing the technique to numb Akujin up, he followed his sensei's instructions. 'I should keep in mind that numbing the patient is just as effective as paralyzing them when starting an operation.' The new start to the procedure should have been enough to let Akujin's body know that he was being operated on. If the cells comprehended that this wasn't an attempt to harm the patient, maybe his body would take the healing this time.

"Okay, I'm going to try top use the same healing technique again. I'm going up first ask if you're relaxed. Did the pain completely go away? Or should I add more strength to the technique?" The boy would await an answer before he continue. Moving too fast would only make the medical procedure uncomfortable. He noticed staying with the patient and conversing the procedure out helped the patient stay calm. He actually learned a little about the guy. It was something to keep the boy confident in his abilities as well.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The numbing technique displayed by his medical trainee had been a success and Kyuji's eyes shut again, if they weren't already shut. The descendant of Byakko was not entirely out of it but the technique had eased his body and he felt much more relaxed than he had been when Uziuke initially attempted to do the procedure. As stated before, this battle wound wasn't to the point of putting him in critical condition so he was able to allow his trainee to experiment with his moves and see what worked and what didn't work. It also allowed the demigod to explain to him important details about being a medic and it appeared that he was understanding what it took to be a medic along with some tips and advice being dished out.

Akujin, better known as Byakko Kyuji in Sand, had heard his trainee explaining that he was going to use the same technique again to try to heal the wound, but wanted to ensure that Kyuji was relaxed and if his pain went away. To all of this, the descendant raised his thumb to the boy and said the following in a somewhat dazed state from the technique used on him: "You may proceed. I feel funny probably because of the medical technique used on me, but I feel nothing anymore and I am soooooo relaxed. You are doing good, my child." He would then lower his hand and arm to his side as he awaited this procedure to be done on him. Would it be successful or a complete failure like before? Find out on the next episode of Operation Kyuji: The Man Who is a Feline!

[OOC: It isn't too good, but here ya go! I will roleplay the success of the procedure, but you do what you want and need to do as long as you stay in-character. I am enjoying myself in this thread so thank you!]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke noticed how Akujin began to talk while under the effects of the numbing jutsu. 'Yeah, judging from his new attitude, it doesn't seem like he's in any pain. I may be able to tell if I over did things by the patient's reaction.' It was a quick mental note the boy made.The Uchiha was still learning the medical field. Hopefully after time passed, the boy would be able to see his progression. After Akujin confirmed that things were safe for the boy to carry on, he would proceed.

Uziuke began to meditate. He focused his chakra to his hands once more. He gently pressed against Akujin's chest. Once again chakra began to slowly flow from Uziuke's pores. The chakra began its process of interacting with the patient's body. After starting the process with a different method, he was sure things would go differently.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The eyes of the demigod would close as he felt the hands of his apprentice pressing against his chest. The hands would start off a little ways off from the wound, but quickly move to the area where the ice spear had met him. If one was to be watching careful like Uziuke was probably doing, they would see the wound healing first from the back before it began in the entry point of the attack. Slowly, dead skin would be replaced and the chakra of the two males would be working together to close the wound or what was left open after the initial healing process of the body. It would appear the boy was concentrating very closely on the area as the descendant of Byakko opened his eyes and could see the look of determination on full display on his face.

This determination brought a smile to his face as he allowed the boy to continue to treat him to ensure that he correctly patched up his boss. It wouldn't take much time at all to patch up the boss, but he would allow the medic to do as he saw fit in order to make himself feel right about it all after he initially hurt Kyuji. Overall, this procedure was a success and Kyuji didn't have to even look as he could feel the sharp, dull pains that he occasionally felt leave his body and his chest wasn't in pain like it use to be. He would turn to the boy and say a simple question: "Well...how does it look, Uziuke? Did you properly patch me up and should I get up to see the work that you did in the mirror? Or are you not done?"

[OOC: We are about done this thread so you know. I would say it will be done in 1-3 posts. You did well though, I just took a little bit and modded it working. You are free to take whatever you want and edit the rest lol.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy looked over his work. It looked as though the medical procedure was a 100% success. Uziuke would think of what he was asked. "While the procedure was a success, I don't recommend moving around too much. Exercise and training would be ok, but getting into another fight while it's fresh just isn't recommended. Resting up a day or two would be the best way to go." After that it would be guaranteed that his chest would be back to 100%. Though most shinobi were ready to go back to the field immediately. In the end it would be Akujin's choice on whether or not he would wait or not. "Either way it'd be just fine." The boy's words were sincere. He hoped his patient wouldn't aggrivate the wound by playing with it. A few of the younger patient's had a way with peeling scabs.

Making his final observations on the wound, there was a lot that changed. The new skin that grew in place of the wound blend well with the healthy skin that surrounded. While doing the procedure he also noticed how his chakra reacted to the wound this time. Instead of being rejected like before his chakra and Akujin's seemed to work together to heal the wound. "And now that I looked it over once more, you can now get up and look at the results. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the results." Uziuke relied on the patient's view on the work. If the patient was happy with his work, then he would be some satisfied with the procedure, no questions asked.

(( I'm going to try and end it here. The week has been ridiculous. If rather end the topic sooner than later, just to be on the safe side. ))

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would listen to his apprentice's words carefully taking in every single word and putting a thumb up in the air to acknowledge that he understood what was being said to him. When he was given the okay, he would get up from his position and walk over to one of the mirrors in the room and look at the area. When he did, he smirked to himself as the kid managed to actually do it after he had doubts about him when his initial procedure had failed. But, the important thing to note was the kid did figure out what he did wrong, corrected it, and had healed not just a patient but also the head of the branch via the Medical Council. He was definitely going to be given some brownie points in the future when it was time to do evaluations for the medic-in-trainings, but for now the trainee would need to continue his long hours of studying and practicing to be the very best like nobody ever was before him if that was possible. Regardless, the descendant of Byakko would turn around to face the kid with a huge smile on his face and say the following: "I am very pleased with the results and you did an excellent job, Uziuke! This will be written into your employment records for the future, but you have helped someone who was aching finally feel normal again. I appreciate it and you are free to stay if you want, but I need to definitely get going to make sure I write this in my notes and also to prepare for my shift in the Hospital."

He would then locate his shirt, give the kid a thumbs up again, and then he would leave through the entrance he took to get to this location. He was surely pleased with the procedure, but this trainee would definitely need more work for when he was in worse situations that were life and death. But, that is why he was merely a trainee and not a full-fledged medic correct? Anyways, it was time for the descendant of Byakko to head into the sunrise to get himself ready for work.

[OOC: Topic left unless stopped. Request for rewards for Uziuke posted in the Sand Request forum. Good work, Bud!]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The procedure was a success! It didn't take long for the Uchiha to repair the wound that once was. His first success was a great achievement. He planned on having many more come his way as he got comfortable in the medical field. 'That mistake I made could be the difference between life and death one day. Studying isn't the only method that would push me forward in the medical life. This hands on experience has taught me to stay calm through the process. It also taught me to think the procedure through. Using the wrong medical technique would actually be hurting the patient rather than helping.' The boy was pained by the mistakes he made. He went over the procedure once more in his head, correcting the mistakes he made so it wouldn't happen again. Of course he was still in training, but if he wanted to progress he'd have to stay on top of his game. This meant leaving minimal took for error.

He'd stay back as Akujin leave. He still had time to study so he decided to take advantage of it. He made a mental note that when working with different patients, he'd have to be gentle. Hurting his patients wasn't on his list of things to do. He'd have to carry out the procedure in order and be careful not to rush things. It would only lead to the gateway of confusion. Taking things slow and staying prepared and being open minded about the situation was the way to go. He didn't know what would come next, but he'd surely be prepared for the worst.

After cleaning up and restoring the place back to original position, the boy went back to reading the informative scrolls that lay on his desk.

(( Cool. This tutoring session was great, looking forward to the next one. ))
[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back