Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ancient Scrolls - The One Page Testament of Santaru Ryoukan

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Scroll Retrieved by Santaru Rin in the S.E. 1419 said:
Santaru Ryoukan said:
                      “The One Page Testament of Ryoukan.”

The raijutsu style I have taught is not the practice that has been discussed and practiced by the accomplished sennin of Kumogakure and Kaminari no Kuni. Neither is it to strike down enemies nor glorify our lord. It is simply to call lightning, knowing that if you just open your chakra, your call is certain to be answered. Nothing else is involved.

The teachings speak of three essential attitudes, four rules of practice, and so on, but these are all inherent and fulfilled in the thought that you will form your chakra and call lightning. If you imagine there to be some profound matter or science apart from this, you isolate yourself from the nature of the lightning, the god Raijin, and will be stricken from the list of his true line.

You may have carefully practiced all the forms that Sakyuu taught during his lifetime, but if you entrust yourself to this way of practice, then you should—becoming an impoverished person ignorant of even a single kata, or the same as the women and men who enter the pure-hearted path while remaining at home—without assuming the manner of a sage, simply form your chakra with purity of intent.

As testimony, I seal this with imprint of my hands.

The faith and practice taught in the Pure Sky path are exhaustively stated on this single sheet of paper. I know no special doctrine whatsoever apart from what is written here. To keep erroneous teachings from arising after my death, I have thus recorded my thoughts.

Genkuu (Ryoukan)

The Manner of Finding--
In the reign of the occulted Raikage, I was tasked to assassinate the noble house of [redacted]. My task complete, I returned to beautiful Kumogakure no Sato and yet found within myself a restlessness. In this period I sought permission to travel and I walked the wilds of our beloved country. One day I was attacked by an immense, grizzled bear and, as I lay dying, was retrieved by a hermit of the mountains. This wild spirit saved my life and, under his care and tutelage, I studied many texts I believe to be the basis for the hiden of my clan, and the founding documents for what became Kumogakure no Sato. One day I awoke, and he was simply no longer there. Only one scroll was left behind. It is this scroll I give to the library, in hopes my humble gift will help re-awaken something great in our people.

Santaru Rin
Chuunin, ANBU

Some History said:
This style is a traditional style of transmission dating back from the Genkuu who was a great master of the Pure Land Buddhism sect. Genkuu wrote this before his death because he worried that after he died, the practice of his sect would become corrupted. This style has been copied by many other masters and teachers, including not only religious teachers but those of the traditional arts (which include martial arts). Much of the content remains the same across the testaments, and they are always brief.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back