Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And Then There Were None... [Open]

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Footsteps clambered echoes of fluid vibration over tonnes of masonry, producing musical rhythm as they turned narrow corridors hastily. The defected Sennin followed through the Sanctum's inner workings after an inexperienced postulate, who hadn't the faintest clue of who he was or what had brought him here. This naivety was shared between them, certainly. Hira had never been one for spiritual rites or any comparable dogma, but this was not even hinted to the guide. Without a trace to his purposes in the cloisters, the postulate faithfully directed one of the last living Shinobi of the Hidden Mist into an emotional trap. One that he had set for himself, no doubt.

Not a single word was spoken between them as they entered a great chamber, but a hand was extended to reveal their destinations' close proximity. Giving a bow to one another in thanks, they went separate ways. Hira stood, just shy of bewildered, before grand depictions of spiritual icons that had little significance to him. The pastoral individual left the way he came, each footstep declining towards silence as they faded in the distance of the temple.

The room was silent. It was lit with many candles, enduring with light in the honor of those who had fallen as well as many others who needed guidance. He was alone, but the feeling of being surrounded by his kin here was more powerful than he could ever have expected. The environment was simple, yet unbelievably symbolic even for some one who was not a person of religious faith. He was of a different class, certainly divided from any other survivors who had made it this far.

Taking a few steps towards a statue of a woman, he laid his hand softly upon the stone-wrought flesh above her breast and stared into her steely eyes. He sobbed silently, choking on his diaphragm as it jerked with a pain unlike any other he had ever come to know. He felt like he was shattered into a million little pieces on the floor, with no hope of every recollecting himself. Each passing moment was a river washing each piece further away from its unity.

...y-you d...

...y-shouldn'---

He couldn't think, or speak. Each momentary wave of devastation more visceral than the last.

Why

He shuddered at the sound of the word, and became silent. His sobbing was so violent that not a single noise escaped. His lungs were vacant of all air, as he spent his last breath on the word.

[mft]
[Topic Entered]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri]
Hostess Yuri
9b4acee9-f209-46f1-adaf-b85d90c3299f_zpsa8f5c88f.jpg

This is audio log #NS0021. So I must admit there were things that were... well I don't know. I had my days of ups and downs and maybe I thought that what I needed was hope. I did, or do pray to the gods from time to time but, only when I needed something. This particular day I went to the shine known as the Temple of Five to pray for guidance... on love. Yes I know how stupid I sound sometimes bring this up again and again, but I didn't know what to hope for. So, dressed in my all black work attire with high laced heels and holding about twelve incense candles, I approach various god statues with my request. "Dear god of, well, whatever it is you reign over, I mean no disrespect. I come humbly before you because I don't know what to do. Right now I have someone in my heart... and I don't believe he wants it. Should I continue to hope for him, or hope for someone new, or should I place hope in something else? I'll take whatever answer I can get at this point. And if your the wrong one, I pray that you are willing to pass this message to right one. Thank you very much." I would murmur these words to myself as I prayed to three different statues leaving each with two candles.

But as I approached the forth, I saw something strange. Sad. A young man had his hand on the bosom of a statue as he sobbed, as if literally being weighed down by greif. I paused several feet away for a few seconds wondering what I should do. But I would find myself clock in my heels, slowing moving toward him. Once I reached him, I reached out as to place one hand on his shoulder and with the other hand, shift the candles in such as way as to offer him two. I offered him a light smile, knowing I had no way of knowing his affliction, yet I hoped that this would somehow ease his burden.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Last Lost Continent

His body shuddered repeatedly. Each breath he took came and went in silence, fueling the coals that fought for life within his chest. He was dying, but he continued breathing ever-still. He was very far away; somewhere so far away that no boat could bring him there. No amount of footsteps would ever retrace the route. Everything was dark around the two figures, as his hair fluctuated between different shades of violet and indigo in reaction to his mood. He seethed as a fire-pit long lit drenched in sand and lake water, reminding himself once again of his loss. Water poured from his eyes, sliding down each strand--darkening its inky shades and tones deeper like flames of purple.

To the woman, no doubt, he appeared to be entirely dissociated from himself. Or perhaps hyper-associated to the point of a nearly catatonic state. In reality, he was merely experiencing the effects of a delayed grief that had long surpassed it time of necessary release. He had been forced by extenuating circumstances to remain beside himself, separated from the more human element of his true self. In this moment, it was clear that he had waited far too long to begin untangling the knotted strands of memory within his decimated mind. Pain was the price he paid now, aside from lost time. In his mind, certainly, no amount of pain amounted to the love he was in the process of losing.

He knelt down, clasping the like-hand to hers on his own shoulder as he knelt. His other arm slid seamless down the cold, rigid figure. His nails scratched the surface as they moved down, making the noise of a brushing as they fell. He was so numb to everything that he had not noticed her behind him. Perhaps he didn't even remember the feeling of a human touch any longer? His jaw clenched, barely visible from behind save for the sound of it cracking under the pressure of his bite. He tried to stave the pain now, feeling less alone simply as a result of her presence. She was anonymous to him; faceless and without a personality to comfort him. It was almost as if the statue had created an emissary of its patron saint behind him, to soothe some place inside that was in ruin.

He was disoriented, feeling somewhere between confused, betrayed, enraged and devastated. He feared in insecurity for a moment that the hand was some sick joke of a userper, seeking merely to have fun at the expense of this man's genuine sentiments. Refraining from saying anything out of line, he remained still for a moment before rationalizing himself out of the misery for a window large enough to guard himself.

What is your business here?

He asked her with a declining inflection, voice cracking beneath the pressure of his entire life. He hung like a deer strapped to a tree, bleeding out each drop of itself in unimaginable terror.
<i></i>​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have seen a few things even being inexperienced as I am, however I had never seen a man so broken. I wondered for a short moment what the cause could be but the expression of his pain was too hard to put aside. My small smile would shrink and shift into a more sympathetic one. It worried me to see someone struggle so much and not know how I could really help, feeling helpless to his helplessness. He asked me what I was doing there, and I wasn't precisely sure if he meant in the temple in general or in his personal space. All I could work up was, "Well,... I.. I know this sounds silly but, I'm searching for... hope, or... something to place hope in."

I placed the incense sticks that I held in me hand in my bun-styled hair not so much thinking of how I might look. Although I wasn't a high official in the medical field, I had enough knowledge to know that it wasn't beneficial for this man to force himself to stand, even if it was due to emotional distress. I move both hands to in hopes of grasping one, if not both, of his own hands, with hopes of trying to lead him to sit down right where we were. I let him know my intention not by suggestion but by request, "May I sit with you for a while?" I though about asking him about his ailments but I wanted him to be in a better position for all of that.

But whether he sat or stood I was willing to ask, "What brings you here?" There was little to no joy in my tone even as I smiled, I didn't want to under-mind the seriousness of his troubles. I tried to be more warm, open, approachable, rather than exude pity and risk angering him more. I wanted to know what troubled him so I could better aid him, if I could at all. But I guess I... wanted permission to be let in rather than pester or demand that right as a complete stranger if that makes sense.

Thinking back on it now though, I suppose the gods or a god answered my prayer through this man. What that answer was exactly? I had no idea but, then again I did tell them that I would take whatever I could get. I guess it would be up to him and I to find the 'take away.'

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The indigo tresses shifted and oscillated closer to a raven color amidst a slow turn. His back end slid across the stone beneath him as he pivoted to face the woman. His hair shielded most of his face, but the milky-white luminescence of his Hakumei Byakugan shed energy forth into her being. The entire time she stood behind him, he could see every intimate part of her physique in perfect detail. Rather than a physical quality, however, it seemed as though he was looking deeper into her for something more pertinent to his understanding. A motive? Falseness? He sat on the step, wrapping his arms around his knees and staring over their crossing point at her vacantly. His face was soaked, and his eyes were reddened with his sorrow.

What she had said to him was certainly of difficulty to comprehend at this point. The concept of hope had been almost completely faded out by the darkness of a present reality. A fatal one. Nevertheless, he invited her into his space to sit beside him. There was a slight implication on his behalf that he didn't wish to be examined in his current condition, and so, he ushered her to sit beside him where she would hopefully not be too focused on the direct image he was presenting here.

Take a seat.

He waited for her to sit quietly, and as she likely would follow suit, he began to speak without pause.

My anonymous encounter here with you remains as is, entirely anonymous.

He inhaled and exhaled two heavy breaths of silent proclamation, preparing himself to face the story again in words. This time, however, it was not to fellow Shinobi who shared a similar experience. This time, it was to an outsider. Or at least so she appeared to be in his eyes now.

I hail from water country, and I shortly ago arrived in Earth Country as a means to seek a method of rectifying a massive genocide which overtook my country.

He didn't elaborate further, knowing that the premise of the story was enough to explain the truth. He felt certain that, whatever news had reached the outside world about Kirigakure, had likely reached her just as full of horror. It was unlikely that illuminating the story to extreme would be necessary, because the destruction that had befallen Kirigakure was beyond almost any experienced in the history of the Shinobi world.

I stayed until the cold was so bitter that people began to freeze in their beds in the dead of the night. I stayed until a walk out my front door felt like stepping into the vacuum of space. I stayed until I had seen the end of too many friends, and the failure of my government and leaders. I stayed until I could no longer bear to watch the ending of the story.

His words cut short with the sound of his voice cracking. If he didn't kill himself with such miserably spoken truths, something else would sooner eviscerated his heart from his chest. At this point, he would likely beg to be without it.

Such winters never bring warm springs.

He wondered, briefly, if this would capture any meaningful representation of his internal state for her to understand. He had spared her many details.

[MFT]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Oops, didn't factor in the Byakugan.]

Dried Waters
As we were about to sit, I would finally notice just how tall this man was. He seemed to reach well over 6 feet in height, seemingly towering over my current 5'10" stature with 2 of those inches coming from my heels. And even as we sat, the height difference was undeniable. I didn't give any thought to the somewhat callus hands I used to grasp his, which was mostly just the knuckles and finger tips. But there was something else about this guy,... he had the Byakugan. One of my three former colleagues had that gift, and that was one of three ways my usefulness, when compared to theirs, would easily dwarf me. I'm surprised I didn't feel exposed at the time, but I believe it was because I was more focused on him. Still, at the time, he would be able make me as someone who was shinobi trained, if not from the hidden and condensed muscle from specialized training then through my flawed chakra coil system.

As we sat, he gave me the condition under which he would share his story, we would remain anonymous to each other, for to today at least. I nodded to him gave an "Okay" as I shifted to sit it his side. It wasn't something I could understand within the time of request, but after he shared his story, it made sense. He, a refugee like me, came from a village devastated to a point beyond repair to say the least. I hadn't heard much of the events that surrounded Water Country and the Village Hidden in the Mist until this point, just enough to know that it was struck by a great disaster. This Mist shinobi was a better person than I was though for making an effort to endure, and now seeking to somehow set things right.

Withering Leaves
I slide myself closer beside him a I sought to close the gap and moved to place my left arm across his back to try to hug him. My right hand would reach to grasp the closest arm that bound his leg. I wasn't sure whether he was willing, ready, or would accept my embrace but I would share with him a piece of my history, hoping that he might see me as one that could relate. Besides, it was only fair. "I remember a cursed rain storm that, stung to the touch for anyone that could harness charka. It was like a purge,... no, it was purge. Those that summoned the storm sought to rinse us of our talent... The samurai sent by our own lord came to finish us off in our weaken state... But they couldn't always tell who were and were not shinobi, so they often time took the route safest for them. I had little to hold me there,... so I ran with others."

During the telling of the story I felt my heart getting a little heavy and more than likely it would show in my facial expression. I knew if I had him in my grip, it would tighten slightly for a moment but relaxing again. I continued on, "You stayed until you couldn't, bore as much as you could. You didn't abandon them..." I gave a slight pause to try to look into his eyes despite the presence of his long violet hair, able to work a smile somehow. "I'd like to think that you're their voice now, their hands and strength." I averted my eyes soon after and started reflecting on my own past as I awaited his response.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pensively at first, he fidgeted at his nails with one hand. He began to tooth at them, without biting or breaking them. He merely teased himself with the oral fixation, trying to focus his mind on what the woman was saying. He could see her taking note of his characteristics without much effort. She did not seem to be the type too concerned with concealing her intentions, and his sense of people was indomitable. Her story about the rain storm was interesting, but it wasn't exactly a good comparison of what had happened to his village. Her story was more of a reflection of a human versus human conflict, which was to his knowledge quite contrary to the events that had taken place in water country.

He held his breath for a moment while she told her story, as if impatiently waiting for her to stop. It wasn't that he wasn't taking her seriously, or that he couldn't see that she was trying to comfort him, but he felt hurt by even the slightest comparison. There was not a single accurate comparison to be made to it. His village was gone.

You're a Ninja, right? Do you know how it would feel if your entire purpose, your lifeblood had been sucked from your veins without any chance of retaliation?

He stammered at her commending words, trying to hold himself back from entering another internal debate with himself. Even the simple reassurance that he had done the right thing was enough to set him back into reconsideration. His mind was delicately balanced now, fighting for psychological stability. The slightest spill would take him somewhere dark. Somewhere he certainly did not want to return. He wanted no part of that place, or its feelings.

I know that I didn't abandon them. But we were abandoned. And if I had the insight to see that we would be... If I had the upper hand that I should've had as a Shinobi of my stature, maybe more lives would have been spared. Maybe we could have created a large scale evacuation and re-settled somewhere as we had at Mist's inception.

He shook his head, covering his eyes in sensitivity and preparation for another wave of pain. Tears fell again, dampening his hair and skin. He nodded to what she said in conclusion, and said no more to her for the moment.

I didn't come here to try and make sense of what happened. It makes perfect sense, except for the reason why. But the consequences are all that matters in the end... Not the reason.

He clenched his hand on the edge of the stone step he sat on. He could feel it crack slightly beneath the pressure of his tension.

I came here because I need guidance. I need a scent. I need a trail that will lead me to the pigs that were responsible for the way it was handled. I need direction to locate them, and the strength to punish them for what they have done. I need the light to bring me to them.

And I swear, I will bring them all to their knees.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Our time together started to lean to the negative a bit I'm afraid... I had failed to display the level of understanding needed to relate to him. I believed that we did indeed have something in common though: We both lost our homes and were forced to leave the life we knew,... felt powerless to stop it,... felt a sense of betrayal and had someone to blame as I would find out. I wanted to share a metaphor that came to me. However, he seemed agitated with me as I opened up to him, and I guess in truth he had that right. This wasn't about me at all.

He had asked me question but it was likely a rhetorical one, so I sat in silence for a while. As he responded to mentioning of abandonment, he seemed to come around, though he did reveal regret. That was probably the centerfold issue he was having, maybe even more so than the mere loss of his loved ones. It was too soon to tell though. Even with the position or capability he mentioned he held, he still measured himself,... or rather, punished himself for not being more. "We don't need to be able to see the future," I told him with volume low enough to just to be above a whisper. There was more but, I didn't want to speak too much.

I was kind of surprised he hadn't pushed me away physically by that point. I think maybe I said something that soothed him. Yet he started to speak of not needed clarity and understanding, but revenge. As he continued on he began to become tense and I heard a sound of something cracking. This scared me more than a bit and I remembered how,... deep and heavy my breathing felt. Sure, I wanted to help bring this man out of his depressed state, but I didn't want to him to just slide into a murderous one. I need to try to provide him with something else to give him more time to think. "Will you spend some time to rebuild before you do? I don't know all that you've lost,... or if anyone else shares your experience and history there. I mean, you might very well be the last. I just... if you rush into this,... and if you fall now, if you haven't left something behind then so will the memories and stories of those you carried." I would pause for a moment, to try to use the lower part of my top to dry his face with my right hand. And with my left hand, try to clear away some of the abundant amount of hair he had, to do a better job of patting his face. I know it was possibly a bad move but, I'd pay him a compliment and state with a smile, "Besides, your too beautiful of a guy. It would be nice to see you again, and with a smile at least once." My former career did not prepare me well for how to deal with people. Hopefully, he won't blow up on me I thought.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After hearing everything the woman had to say to him, he became very still. Although his pain was very real, and he had come here for the sole purpose of cooling the sting of his anguish, he did not mean to toy with the emotions of an outsider whom he had little contact with. The woman had very pure intentions, and she didn't deserve the treatment she was getting for simply reaching out to him. He shrank within himself, feeling embarrassed for his behavior. He looked at her for a moment, giving very direct eye contact to assure his sincerity.

You are right.

What she had said made perfect sense, after all. Striking while the iron was hot only made sense in a situation where one could feasibly obtain the upper-hand. He had very little to gain in any battlefield right now, and it would likely take months--if not years to find a panacea to Water Country's plight. The life that his country had afforded him was something that deserved respect, because he fought for his own right to experience everything his power could bring him in life. If he had any respect for what Kirigakure had given him, he would take the time necessary to ensure success in his own endeavors.

My pain urges me to act hastily, which is a recipe for disaster. Failure is only an option now, while the game has simple rules. As this becomes more complicated for me, I may not be so free to make choices any longer. I may end up forced to sleep in the beds I make. Beds that would sensibly be uncomfortable.

She sobered him up from his pain for long enough for him to regain some inner balance. He held on for dear life, feeling a ticking clock lose minutes and hours of valuable time. He became distracted at the compliment the woman gave him, however, and fell into a dreamlike daze.

The most beautiful things in the world are even more beautiful than they appear, because their stories unfold infinitesimal layers of truth that color their experiential visage.

He closed his eyes, and ignored his all-seeing eyes. He retreated far into his own mind, where he could smell the dew on the bark of the forbidden forest. He could feel the condensation of he leaves falling on him as he ran. He could hear the crack of tree limbs falling after a great storm. He remembered calm winters; the ones where he would canoe through the city's canals at dawn. For a sliver of a second, he remembered how it felt to be home.

And she got her wish.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wow, this guy had a lot on his shoulders. I don't think I've ever had such a great responsibility. He didn't say anything about him possibly being the sole survivor. Maybe as far as he knows, it was true and it would total up to him to carry on the legacy of the Hidden Mist Village. Did I just put more weight on this man's shoulders? I hoped I didn't put too much on him, but he seemed more accepting of me. Was that what he needed?

Well, he took my words to heart, stating that he would reconsider, or at least put on hold, his mission of vengeance. I hoped that this would buy him the time he needed to clear his head before... well you know. I could feel him calming down, I felt happy for him. But the more he spoke the more I realized, this guy,... he was sooo, poetic...*sigh* woo, where did that come from? All I could give was a "Hm," to confirm that I understand before a informing him, "You know, has anyone told you, you've got a way with word?"

He seemed to like my compliment too. I thought he might feel I was under-minding the importance of his greatly weighted woes. I commented on beauty in a way I couldn't quite understand, yet it sounded soooo,... elegant. I watched him, stared at him even, as he seemingly slipped into a daydream, and by the simple act of closing his eyes with a silent smile, he became just a little more majestic. I'd give him a few minutes/moments before I'd sharing something soft spoken to him. I knew I'd sound like a fool for saying this but he had to know that, "I have to tell you, I don't know exactly what you said but, I think I like it."

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Opening Theme

He frowned at her mid-smile, stripping the entire context of their meeting of its intensity. Their hands were clasped for a moment, and they connected truly. There were few fears in this part of his mind. Deep within, however, he could remember everything still. He could see everything still. A perfect retrospective, now a broadly viewable totality. There was a new future laid out before him, and it was meant to be fulfilled.

And Kirigakure reclaimed.

I am Kureno Irotsuya.

He looked into her eyes with a sparkle in his own. It felt like a revolution had transpired within him, where the lands were bathed in blood. But the sun had risen, and there was no direction to move other than forward. For the life of his peers, his people, his mother-- he would not allow their collective loss to fall unnoticed. They would be remembered, and their truths would pave the way for a new story.

I guess now, there is only a new day to live for.

He stood up to stand before her, giving her his hand to assist her rise from the ground. They had, after all, been there for quite some time.

Will you help me pay respects to those lost to the eternal winter?

With the other arm, he grabbed several candles off of a stand beside the statuette, and seamlessly began lining them up on the stone bar which stood as a marker of a point where worshipers were not permitted to pass Creating a flame on his finger tips, he exhaled life into each of them in a single stream of crimson red.

I'm sure they would appreciate what you are doing for me.

He looked at the candles, seeing a face... a story in each flame. His eyes were still wet beneath his renewed exterior, but his heavy heart still hung with enough dignity to sing their forgotten hymns. He gestured to the candles, inviting her to take them along with the two she had brought.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He frowned at my statement, and in truth I almost giggled a bit. It was funny. I know it DEFINITELY wasn't the time and maybe not the place but, a frown of disappointment to my,...*sigh* sad to say, ignorance was far more preferable than the mood of despair from before. He then gave me a name after some thought, though I wasn't sure if it was spur of the moment or if that was the very thing he had been reflecting on. Kureno Irotsuya. I didn't have the mind to give him mine at the time, cause I was... oh goodness,... I'm going to say it, I was lost in his eyes. He said something about the days or something but I can't remember. I felt myself, my head slide to his a few centimeters closer to before he got up.

He offered to aid me in standing, calling me out of my,... whatever was going on, and I accepted. I was thankful though in a way, it would be a shame to just spend my first kiss on a stranger, especially if I didn't see him again. He also requested that I prayed with him to too and I would do that too. I gave him a nod as well as my name "Yamazaki Yuri."

I followed him to the alter and withdrew my candles from my hair and yet was offered more. I guessed the occasion indeed called many more than the two I had. He had lit them himself showing that he had an affinity to ninjutsu, where as I had been using a lighter or wax candles when they were present. I placed my extra candles away to save for my own prayers and placed two or so candle between laced fingers, bowing my head in respect. "May their souls find peace and security, resting their trust and strengthen into this man. Kureno Irotsuya."

I granted a moment of silence before I mentally prayed my own, then placed the candles in front of the statue. I wasn't going to reveal my personal prayer to him just out the blue unless he asked. It was kind of corny anyway. But in a way it was already answered I think. I was given something to place hope into,... or was it someone? Either way, I found something here I think. I turned to him and said, "Umm, may I ask you som... wait. Never mind. It was nice to meet you, Kureno Irotsuya. I hope we meet again... I really do." I stood in place to await he response, though I was unsure if I was making the right decision.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two walked around the room in reverence, leaving candles at the different spiritual idols that were present. The indigo-haired man covered the candles as he walked, eying the jubilantly dancing lights through the gaps in his hands. He nodded to Yuri, placing his arm around her waist to create a feeling of security as they paced through the sanctum. There were no feelings of intimacy behind this. The Water Country native simply felt a need to make the woman feel secure, as she had done for his sentiments in this space.

Yuri-san, it is of the greatest pleasure to know you. You have a similar warmth of my people.

He closed his eyes for a moment as they stood one statue before the entry to the room. He placed his candle down here before the female figure, praying to his mother for guidance and love. He wished her well, wherever in the world she was. Perhaps she was long gone-- but it didn't matter to him now. His role was to keep the flame alive for those who held him up in the world, and he would stop at nothing.

To my brethren, my kin, to all who paid their penny to the ferryman. There will be peace in your wake, rest in solace knowing this.

He stared into the marbled eyes of the female statue he had laid his hands upon earlier. Letting go of Yuri, he placed his hand on the cold statuettes arm. He entered some other place of mind again, becoming distant deep within.

I will stop at nothing.

After a moment, he turned to look at Yuri as she stuttered off a statement. He was unsure of exactly what she wanted to say to him. He was not the type to pry. He simply paused for a moment, allowing her to deliberate her thoughts into meaningful words.

Thank you for the guidance, Yuri. You must pardon me, there are serious matters I must get to attending. However, if you find yourself in need of assistance-- you may always contact me by headset for audience as long as I am within this village. Maybe we should encounter one another once more.

He smiled at her once more.

For now, I take my leave of you. Know that you can always find me somewhere out there. Perhaps in a tree, or a bird, or a blade of grass... I will be there when you least expect it. That is how true friends are to one another.

Stepping away from her, he formed a few hand seals and transiently vanished into the shadow.

[Marked for Training]
[Topic Left]
<i></i>​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have to admit, after Kureno Irotsuya left I started to regret not saying anything to stop him. I still wasn't sure whether the gods sent him to simply ease my wants by giving me something different to focus my concerns on, or if he himself was indeed the one which I'm to hope for. I exhaled deeply while thumb through my remaining incense, hoping that what he stated was true. I also hoped that my prayers had been answered already because, while I was look pretty nice I thought, I had been here for more than 2 hours and my killer shoes were killing me.

[Topic Left]
[Thank for rping with Yuri.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back