Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

...And this is how we... [Private Tutor]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stepping into the early morning light... it would be around 7 A.M. if you'd think about the temporal spectrum, but Time had no relevance on this plane of existence. He saw eight year olds turn into hulking twenty-four year olds as quickly as you could say 'Zoom Zoom Zoom' he'd sigh within his mind stepping forth though the empty arena. Battles and tournaments had been settled here. And he ordered the time slot for the next three hours just to give them a bit of time to start up and essentially finish. He was prompt in the time he said he'd arrive, though highly more prompt than he should've. Getting there thirty minutes before the time he'd walk through the area getting a feel for the ground and arena as a whole.

He'd take in the high winds and nod. The dirt below was mildly covered with a soft dew, it made the ground easier to grip and which would make it easier to dodge, and swivel and pivot. Though his opponent would have this same advantage. So, how dare he figure this to be the fight he'd be looking forward to. Ren was a student, but she was also lineage to the Kage. She was obviously going to be alot stronger than she gave off. 'Hmmm...' dealing with an opponent that he had no knowledge of... battle prowess... or anything... It was unnerving. Though, delightful.

He didnt know what to expect. She did. She had the advantage... which would make his ordeal as a 'teacher' more potent. He would have to show through the adversity of knowing your opponent how they could switch things up... then again... he couldnt get too serious. He might end up hurting her. Though she'd end up hurt from this regardless, as would he.

Shaking hs head, this was something he didnt think through... but then again he would have to assume a new position. He'd be on edge. Standing now in the middle of the arena with a small white shine around him. Flowing upwards he'd allow himself to assume the meditative state, letting the white blaze to flow around him. Calm and soothing as he'd attempt again to walk through the fifth and sixth gates... only to have Adralamech to stop him his power forcing him back through the fifth gate and pull back...

"...Tch... I'll figure it out..."

[Topic Opened]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had woken up early. Far too early in her opinion, and in the opinion of her parents who bleary eyed watched her flit around the kitchen in a hectic haze as she tried to get in a cup of tea and a few pieces of toast, pulling on her skirt and shirt and shoes and trying to tie her hair. She was slowly working on becoming presentable and her parents just watched in mild amusement as she did so.

Once she was ready, had downed her small breakfast, and grabbed her bag, careful not to jostle the newest additions to her poison collection she bolted out the door and ran to the training grounds. She would be exactly 10 minutes early from when Tomatsu had told her to be there, but as she arrived, just a tiny bit out of breath she would spot her....Friend? Teacher?......No no don't think that. Settle for Tutor. Tutor is good, good and neutral, for now.

Smiling she waved to him as she walked closer, setting her bag down near a rock and propping it up so it wouldn't tumble down.

"Good morning Tomatsu-kun! How has the week treated you?" She asked cheerfully, tucking a stray strand of hair back and blushing every so lightly as she watched him.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Early for the party. Good. He'd stand to his feet and give a small smirk allowing his crystal earring to dangle for a moment. He didnt wear it the other day but... he'd need it today. It was a family heirloom of sorts. The ring of a Warrior. Or some such. He'd explain it later on down the line. "Morning Ren-chan... All has been well.", he'd give a half wave before placing his hands in his pockets watching her every movement as she got closer. Every hip motion. Every twist. Every turn. Every single thing. He was observing her energy level... if she was too tired he'd not do it. If she was spry enough he'd go forth, but he would not have this be any half hearted battle with a love inter-... shaking that thought he'd smile.

"I trust you got plenty of rest? I'd hope at least...", he'd nod and await the response to it. He'd only had tea and a Soldier pill this morning as he didnt like having too much on his stomach when he knew it would be a short day for duties. Nodding once again, he trailed off, "Also, I will explain everything when we are done with the basic formalities...", professional today eh? He was business casual. Though his heart pounded in his chest with anticipation...

Oh boy...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded happily and tugged on one of the stray strands of her hair that was framing her face nervously, grinning.

"Oh yeah, I went to bed really early and ended up getting up so early that I woke my parents, but they didn't seem to mind too much. Small breakfast and I was out the door to be here!"

She faltered a little from her grinning when he became very professional. Whenever she sparred with her cousins it was still a certain level of casual, seeing as it was family, and she wasn't really sure what her stance was with Tomatsu....Did he think of her as a friend? Or perhaps just someone to teach.... hmm. It bothered her a bit but she pushed that down and just smiled once more, though it didn't quite meet her eyes this time.

"O-oh, of course. I'm ready to listen whenever you are ready to teach, Tomatsu-ku...-san?"

She grimaced a bit, she didn't want to be *overly* casual with him if he wanted to be treated like a proper sensei but she just sort of stood there, hoping that this initial awkwardness would cease as soon as they got to the actual sparring part. She wringed her hands behind her back as she tried not to fidget.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at her, as she spoke, she... she called him san? So formal, damn was he old to her!? OH GAWD WHAT HAD HE DONE! WAS IT SOMETHING HE SAID!? WAS IT HIS BREATH!? He'd look to her and check his breath quickly and lift his arm before frowning a bit, "Uhhh... No need for THAT MUCH formality. Hehe, be yourself...", he'd speak with his hands up pushing them slowly outwards to her as she'd likely see a giant sweat drop on the side of his head. 'Save face save face save face...' he'd chant in his head as Adramalech would chuckle at the poor blond.

'You're a sad fool Tomato-SAN...', which caused Tomato within his mind to turn to the Lion-esque beast with a flame within his eyes, 'NOT YOU TOO!!!' his head sulking down both internally and externally, he'd feel almost defeated before the fight would even begin...

"Either way... Call me Kun. I'm not -that- old... Am I?", going back to when she'd called him old. His eyes locking on her with a white fire as he'd bring his fist up again shaking it a bit, but this time it was a bit playful. He knew from the time before, but he liked to see if he could get the rise to come out again.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blushed deeply and cursed herself for misjudging the level of formality. Giggling nervously she tried to hid her face under her hands and shook her head.

"No you aren't old! Well I mean you are older than me but not by that much! Old is, old is like my cousin Ryu... You just talked in such a professional tone I thought maybe I'd done something or addressed you incorrectly. I'll keep calling you Tomatsu-kun." She peeked at him from behind her hands and then swallowed her pride and let them drop.

So she stood there, bright red and staring straight at his feet to avoid his eyes. She cleared her throat after a moment and looked off to the side.

"Can we start now?" She pleaded, wanting to forget her entire embarrassing mistake.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bowing his head slightly he'd smile, "Thank you. And Ryu is pretty old... but I digress..., he'd shift his feet in the dirt below, His face growing stern as she would beg to begin. It would clear the air a bit. Especially after the first few initial rounds of figuring one another out. So it was now that the time would dawn that they would begin this little bout. So it wouldnt go on any further he'd figure himself to do a bit of, getting those hideous odds and ends out of the way.

"Oioi, in one moment... This is a lesson so I have to give the ground rules... Anything you would use to keep yourself alive in combat is allowed, poisons. Exploding tags. Anything. We will fight for about a minutes time... In that time I want you to show me both defense and offense. As well as giving me a special jutsu that you like to make your own specialty. Any questions before we begin?", he'd smile thinking to his own Burning knuckles he would have to essentially use his fists for the majority of this fight.

Maybe it would throw him off trying to use Ninjutsu... but maybe again Adramalech would let him get a bit of power and use their sync prowess... then again they were not quite there.

Who knew.

OOC: A round by Modded Fight time is 10 seconds. So each round, will 'Essentially' be ten seconds... But essentially just 6-7 full rounds of fighting. ^^

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded and slid into a solid stance, bringing her center of gravity a little bit lower to give her just a bit of a chance of not being completely bowled over the moment the fight began.

"I'm ready Tomatsu-kun." She said clearly, smiling an actual smile this time, the excitement building up inside of her that only came when combat was soon to begin.

The blood rushed through her veins and she bounced a bit on her feet as she paid close attention to him, mentally recording how he moved and what he did when he moved. She was going to memorize his fighting patterns as soon as physically possible, and maybe even mimic them for the first part of the sparring if she could manage it.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ie-afNeQsrrV7bjpnsQgqHiUuyDPabNIQZOG-WpO-_jG=w373-h220-p-no

Well then, with that it was simple, he would tighten his fists and look further gazing into her eyes with his own aqua orbs. HIs body was tense and his mind was ready... or so he'd think he wanted to be able to fight fluently and this would be a chance he would have to test himself. To spar and fight someone that might actually give him a run for his money if he happened to use his Fiery skills he'd suffer a bit of backlash because of it but thats what made him fighting so extravagant... He was never without some sort of retort and the field of play was always a bit even in the end.

Suddenly the air around them would begin to stiffen. and his energy would begin to pulse and bolster around him even with his Sabertooth tattooo on his shoulder, his natural energy would begin to surround him bumbing and thudding against the air molecules causing them to vibrate and heat. It would make the air hostile and violent. IT was definitely something to merit watching if things didnt get too hectic. But for now he'd go into phase one.

"Now! Let us begin!", smiling as the energy would encompass his body as he'd slide back then charge in.
Actions: 10 ap

0 ap [Quickdraw] Burning Knuckles! (Special Composition: Fire)
.5 AP Base Channeling: Fire
1.75 ap Step-In Flash Mastered (Target: Ren)
1.75 ap Tiger Hook Rank 1 (Target: Ren)
-Turn end-

Conditional:
1) Body switch First attack directed at myself.
2) Switch into Defensive stance once Tiger Hook is finished.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She grinned widely as he burst into action, and only grinned wider as he rushed for her, taking in as much detail as she could before trying to get out of his way. Defense would be her best bet for now until she had a good grasp of what he fought like, but he was fiery after all.... Maybe a bit of water could cool him off. She really didn't want to actually hurt him but at the same time she didn't want to hold back. She wanted to prove to him that she could hold her own, but more importantly, she wanted to prove that to herself as well. She thought of him as a proper opponent and she was not going to go easy on him. She only hoped that he would return the favor.

She smirked as she started to plot out what exactly she would do and what order, while also trying to keep outside his reach. She didn't want to get hit, but she also didn't want to get distracted and being physically close to him would probably do that, if her memories over the last week. Shaking that thought loose from her head she re-focused on her footing and nodded softly to herself, and bit her lip as she launched into her plan.
Actions: 8ap

2 ap - Rain Dance
2 ap - Grand Water Fall Special Action (Erupting Geyser) (Target Tomatsu)

Conditionals:
1 ap - Water Gun (Target Tomatsu) if Ren is hit.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_msrdsseCco1ripvjio5_500.gif

And then it would begin as he'd close the distance on her instantly throwing two punches the first one completely missing and the second... Grazing her, though as he'd do that she'd begin to rain down upon him and the entire arena... The field was soaked, or rather it would be if it continued. Though, with a few handseals she'd shoot water at his face... causing him to reel back a bit, "Gah!?"</GLOW><i></i>, though he'd shake it off and channel his fiery hand towards Ren, which he felt landed pretty effectively.

Though as he motioned back for his next attack he'd take the stance defensively before reeling back a bit he would slip back on the wet ground and without a second of hesitation, he'd be struck in the under regions! Causing him to be launched into the air, holding unto his crotch as he landed on a near by rock. "Ugh! Geez Ren... Need ta hit me in the crotch why dontcha?", he did say it was all within the rules but that little tid bit was biting him in the buttocks at the moment. holding a hand to his niblets and another to his head he'd cause the white blaze to return around his body.

<GLOW glow="black">"Alright... Wanna play rough! OKAY!" With that he'd launch himself back into battle!
11 Ap

4 ap (Jutsu Creator) [Perfected Rasengan Mastered (Rasen Nova) + Falcon Punch Mastered] - Ifrit Caressed!

Conditionals: None.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She winced as the punch grazed her and stumbled back a bit, frantically trying to get as far away as possible from Tomatsu before doing anything else, and frowned worriedly when he got hit in well...A tender spot.

"I didn't mean for it to hit you there!! I promise!" She cried out to him as she continued to focus on the fight, making a mental note to try to make it up to him later. That was a bit of a cheap shot, even if it was technically allowed within the rules of the fight.

At least she hadn't pulled any poisons out on him. She didn't want to do that, and she figured she wouldn't need to, this was only a spar anyways. She let loose a playful squeal as he shouted and re-newed his attack on her, and trying to get further back, mind racing as she thought about the best way to handle the entire situation. Making him immobile would likely be her best bet and she knew just the jutsu for the job. She grinned widely, and on an impulse blew him a sassy kiss and winked at him before doing the hand seals necessary for her evil evil plan. So evil.

Actions:
2 ap = Water Prison (Target Tomatsu)
1.5 ap = Rinse Off (Target Ren)

Conditions:

If Water Prison Misses/Fails or if Tomatsu Escapes it 2.5 ap Hydro Shark Bomb Special Action - Feeding Frenzy Create 4 sharks all Target Tomatsu.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he would begin forming the proper handseals for his technique. He'd shoot a glance up and it seemed Ren had a devious plan in up her sleev as when he caught a glimpse of her... she'd give him the sass, all of the sass. Why, why did she do this to him!? He'd sand to his feet and begin shaking the thought but... all he could think was how he wanted to be right directly infront of her as she blew that ki-... And then he was bound... In water of all things... She was using the advantage very well. so he would actually make an assumption she was particularly good with Water jutsu... This was not some sort of last minute thing...

She'd know what she was doing...

And she did it very well...

"GAH! REN! C'mon! NO FAIR!?"<i></i>, he'd struggle with his head outside of the prison but his body tightened within the grips of it... Then... She did the unthinkable...

She drenched herself in the already wet surroundings of the Rain that had come before... his head would spin as his face grew bright red and he even had a slight nose bleed. Causing all of his fire channeling to stop immediately to a point he had to stare. IT was of no consequence right now, but once he got his hands on Ren he'd ravage her in more ways than one. So it appeased him for the moment that he would go about this thing... calmly... Right? Maybe... Just maybe he could pull this thing out without looking foolish.
-Attempt to get out of the Prison-
Once out:

1 Ap Infernal Ember
2 AP Dragon Fire Mastered
3 AP Dragon Flame Bomb (Summon Dragon Hydra!) -Jutsu Clash-

---

Conditionals:
None.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was feeling the high of doing well, and because of that she was about to get a little too cocky. Walking up to the water prison she paused a moment as she felt her hair fall out of the carefully constructed up-do she had worked on earlier and sighed tossing it over her shoulder and wringing it out as she looked up at Tomatsu's face from under her lashes.

"Fight's aren't about fairness, right Tomatsu-kun? They are about advantages" She smiled triumphantly before remembering herself and backing away from the prison and returning to a more stable stance.

He was all about the fire, that much she knew very well, so the rinse off had been half part to see his reaction, half part to actually cooling down from the graze of that heat she had felt when he had attacked her. He was powerful, easily more powerful than her, she thought so at least. He must have something up his sleeve, it can't possibly be this easy. She cursed the fact that her hair had come undone, it was a huge liability right now hanging down to her knees as it was, soaking wet. Heavy and in the way and she didn't really have the time to correct that, unless.... Hmm.

A grin came over her previously concentrated features, and she started to settle in to doing a Jutsu she hadn't gotten the chance to try out yet.

"I hope you like Serpents, Tomatsu-kun~!" She called out playfully.

Actions:
3 ap Water Dragon Bullet Special Action - Water Serpent Strike (Target Tomatsu with the Third Serpent, binding him if successful.)

Conditionals:

2.5 ap Hydro Shark Bomb (Target Tomatsu) if Tomatsu Escapes the bind of the Third Serpent

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding his head he'd figure that he would find a way out and he did. He merely heated his body allowing himself to become a Mantle of Flames! His body immediately heating up to a point where he was nearing his True Form of White Blaze, which meant he was getting slightly more serious now. He was pulling punched a bit, just a bit, and this would be a bit of a wake up call that he couldnt be so easy going at times when spars got serious... He had to allow people to learn how to fight properly... then again as he'd let go, he'd land to his feet and launch a small pit of flames at Ren, which she quickly dodged...

But that was according to his plan, the moment she moved, he'd countered with his quick reaction timing and would find himself to an amass of flames bolstering from his mouth and channeling it towards his love interest... 'Alls fair in love and war right?' he'd think to himself as he'd move his body to her and would sick the flames on her. Blasting her out of no where... She might not even have seen it coming. 'Shit. I didnt mean to go that hard...'

"Tch! AHA!"<i></i> And with that he'd finally set up to finish it off... one of his best techniques! Dragon Hydra Bomb! He'd prep himself and ready his attack but as he did that Ren, still with a bit of fire on her... Seemed aimed and ready to attack sending S-s-s-sSERPENTS AT HIM!? He reared back attempting to push forth power but he held back from pushing all of his energy as he could into it. He didnt want to hurt her but he didnt want to be schooled. It was a crossroad in life that he never had to deal with before. Shaking his head he pushed energy into the blast only for the water Serpents to over take it causing steam to take over the area... Leaving him tied up...

Again...

"Ugh! Again!? REN YOU GOTTA S-...", then he'd notice that a serpent had him bound tight. He could barely move a muscle, however that was the least of his worries. "SNAKE! SNAKE! AHH!", he'd flail back and forth but it was no use. He wasnt going anywhere... Not any time soon... He didnt know if Ren was still on fire, as the mist seemed quite thick... but he'd hoped he didnt hurt her. Then again, he also didnt anticipate getting hit in the lower region, done in by water, and outmatched a bit by her... Geez, then again this meant she had no business being a student... which led him to think of a question he'd ask her when this was over...

For now until he could devise a plan... He'd pull back from the offensive and switch into his defensive stance.
.5 Ap Defensive Stance
3 Ap Flame Shield Against whatever Ren uses.
3 ap Natures Guard (Flame Guard)

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She hadn't expected him to get out of the prison so quickly and darted as quickly as she could out of the direction of his first attach, only to end up squarely where he had wanted her.

Dammit Ren, you got too cocky...Shit<i></i>

The thought flitted through her head as she took the brunt of the attack and let out a bit back yelp of pain. She deserved it though, for not paying enough attention to what he was doing. Wouldn't let that happen again....WAIT IM ON FIRE! Letting out an even louder yelp of surprise this time she panicked.

"Fire! FIRE FIRE FIRE GAH!" She shouted as she tried to pat at the flames that had seemed to latch onto the very tips of her hair.

"Oh nononononononononoNO!" She clenched her fist for a moment before remembering her earlier actions and promptly settled into a defensive pose and focused on herself and her current problem, ignoring Tomatsu in her haste.

Actions:
1.5 ap Rinse Off (Target Ren)
3 ap Water Dragon Bullet Special Action - Dragon Shield (Target Ren)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head as he stared down the serpent he'd struggle with it for a moment his body wreathing with energy and he'd call over to Ren, who'd be yet again dousing herself with water. Glitter and glisten would seem to be a fashion with her. Though Snakes seemed to be another one of her growing things... Maybe it was just because of the jutsu fashion... there were many jutsu that just came out like Dragons. Or Serpents. Much like the Sharks and Hydra.

"Oioi! Ren! I think you're good on the fighting things! Defense and offense! Sound Sound! LEMME OUT OF THIS JUTSU!!!!", he'd report to the school once they were done, though with the soreness to his crotch and blast to his ego and pride he'd seem to struggle a bit. Though as soon as she'd let him out he'd turn away and sigh...

Not knowing what to do for now...

Not knowing where to go from there... but he did not want to push it. Her strength and skill were... desirable traits about her. And with every passing moment he would just gauge himself in the ideals that he would need to make sure that things would be commanded upon and done properly with her. He wanted to ensure that she reached her goals. This was just merely the first steps.
Actions:

None.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh! Of course!" She jerked her head up and dismissed the jutsu as quickly as possible, rushing over to him and checking him over.

"You are alright, right?" She asked worriedly, she knew it was easy to get hurt even when one didn't mean to when it came to sparring.

Enough sessions that ended in bruises and bleeding from her cousin was enough to remind her of that fact. She sighed and looked at the tips of her hair and her bottom lip wobbled a bit when she realized that at least an inch or so had burnt right off, and that another inch would need to be trimmed to get ride of the blackened crisp edges. Even as she swallowed down the want to cry a bit she scolded herself. Getting so emotional about hair of all things, it was stupid. She went to pull her hair forward and to braid it but winced when the strands brushed over her palms. She looked down, confused, and saw the beginnings of a few blistered. She had gotten burned during the fight pretty well, and hadn't even noticed it. Quickly sticking her hands behind her back she shook her head she plastered a smile on her face and looked up to Tomatsu.

"Oh, and I really am very very sorry about that one hit. I didn't mean for it to catch you like that, I wasn't even thinking..." She trailed off a bit and looked to the side, embarrassed really to have hit him in such a tender spot.

"I'll make it up to you, just ask for any favor, I promise! You've got my word on that." She said suddenly, nodding with a real smile slipping through.

She didn't think that he would be malicious with that kind of power, and she always enjoyed assisting others, so doing a favor for him to make up for her cheap shot well, that seemed perfectly in order.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he'd mutter to himself, "You better make it up to me...", then quickly turning his head up and smiling, "I MEAN! HAHA! NOTHIN! I'd just maybe take a nice... I dont know you'll figure somethin out...! Haha!", rubbing the back of his neck and turning away to cover his embarrassment he'd get an idea, "I know how you can make it up to me! Meet me in the library two days from now! Tutoring phase three! You will learn about... I dont know... I'll make a lesson plan for then... but For now! Rest!", he'd turn to her with a bright smile.

Maybe this was just a beginning... but that was the hard part... Somethings eventually ended... and how long would this go on before a wrench would be thrown in. Maybe he would never get to go down that road to happiness... but at least he could aspire for it...

Maybe... Just maybe...

With that he'd blow her the same kiss she'd blow him earlier.... before waving off and heading out...

[Topic left]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked at the instruction to meet up in two days and then remembered herself and nodded happily.

"Of course! I'll meet you there, I'll bring lunch with me! A bento or something!" She called to his retreating figure.

The kiss blown her way just about took all the breath in her lungs, and she wheezed once he was out of ear shot and knelt down to get her bag, face bright red and heart thumping. Oh this was not good. She...He...Shhhs hshhs h never mind. Push those thoughts right on out of your head right now. Nope. Not. Even....But....Maybe?

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back