Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Animal Clean Up [Solo Mission]

Koji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koji let out a large sigh as he walked down his stairs. He walked over to his kitchen counter and grabbed his gloves that his mother had let him borrow. It won't be so bad... The boy thought to himself as he approached his neighbors home. Just grab it, bag it, and toss it. No breathing... no looking if you can help it. It was right now that Koji had almost wished he'd never found this damn rotting raccoon in his neighbors home. Now HE was the one who had to clean it. At least he was being paid... that really the only force that drove him to accept. Even if the old hag is screwing him over with only half pay.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Koji waited after knocking, preparing for the stench of the womans house to hit him. She opened the door and Koji couldn't help but make a sour face. ”You smell that!” She shouted at the boy as she shoved the boy inside. ”Get that thing out of here now! It's making my house smell horrible!” Koji shook his head and grabbed his step stool and trash bag. Her house has always smelt like this... The child thought as he balanced himself. Once stabilized Koji lifted the boards above him and watched for the body.

It was easy to spot, flys had now surrounded the body and the odor was extremely nauseating. Koji took a deep breath and reached out to grab the dead creature. The boy watched as the body dragged limp across the boards. It was rather sad for the boy, this way one of his first experiences with death. Even if it was an animal it was still a new feeling for the boy. Koji held his breath as best he could and placed the animal in the trashbag he brought. After securely tying a knot Koji hopped down and held out the bag to his neighbor.

”Here you go. Problem solved.” Koji looked to his neighbors face who seemed shocked. ”I don't think so! You need to get rid of it too. Or you're not getting any money!” Koji sighed and looked to the ground. Do I really have a choice? The child paused for one more moment and then headed out of the house. ”And be sure to take it really far out of here! I don't want to smell that thing on my walk to work too! Koji cursed, what little curses he knew at 10, and was on his way.

Koji made his way through the caverns of Sunagakure and finally found a dumpster that was plenty away from his neighbor. Koji started to build momentum with the bag, swinging it back and forth. One... Two... Three!</I><i></i> On three Koji tossed the dead animal into the dumpster. The boy watched the creature land and turned around to head home. As he turned Koji noticed two familiar faces from out the corner of his eye. The two baby raccoons! They looked at Koji with very gentle faces. The boy rubbed his cheek where the scratches from their previous encounter still showed. The longer he looked at their faces the less he held a grudge. In fact soon Koji was holding out a cracker he had in his pocket.

”You guys want a cracker? A little treat?” Koji waved the cracker in front of the two, about 5 feet away, and slowly inched forward. ”Thats it... Thats it... i'm friendly.... I won't...” But Koji saw it in one of the raccoon's eyes. Oh no... Not again!<i></i> The boy tried to retreat but it was too late. One of the raccoon's lunged forward and clawed at Koji's face once more. This time hitting near his temple.

”You damn creatures!” Koji yelled as he rose to his feet. ”You're not getting away with it this time!” The child chased the creatures down an alley until he came across an older gentleman sitting on the ground. When he looked to the man he saw one of the raccoon's he was chasing on either shoulder.

”Are these creatures yours?” Koji asked the man. The boy was panting and had red cheeks from frustration. As Koji looked at the man longer he noticed that his eyes were a pale white or grey. The child was facinated, he'd never seen anything like it. Before the man could answer Koji spit out another question. ”Are you blind?” Koji was still young and the question didn't seem as rude as it probably was.

The man let out a small chuckle and looked Koji in the eyes. ”Well, let me answer both of those for ya.” He reached up and petted one of the raccoons. ”I just met these critters yesterday. They came scampering towards me, seemed like they were frigthened out of their minds. We shared a little ally meal and well... The man let out a laugh. ”The rest is history.” He smirked to Koji and went on to answer his other question. ”Am I blind? No little man. Far from it.” Little did Koji know but this man was a member of the Hyuuga clan and even had the Hakumei Byakugan. Without Koji knowing the man gazed at his chakra system. Koji watched as his eyes seemed to grow brighter. What in the world is going on...<i></i> Koji thought to himself.

After viewing the boy's chakra the man spoke to Koji. ”What is your name boy?” Koji was nervous and didn't answer for a moment. ”... er... Sato... Koji... sir.” The man stroked his chin. ”Interesting...” There was a moment of silence as the man surveyed Koji. This made the boy feel quite uncomfortable.

Finally the man broke the silence. ”Do you in believe in fate boy?” Koji was a bit taken a back by the question. He'd never really had conversations like this with people. But then he thought of his dream of being able to stand on his two feet and how it came true with Koji conquering his disabled legs. ”I... I suppose I do, yes.” Koji replied. The man smiled and nodded. ”Well. I believe it was fate for us to met today. And I believe it was fate for me to show you who you truly are.” A look of confusion spread across Koji's face. ”I don't understand.” Koji replied. ”And you shouldn't!” The man chuckled. ”That's why I'll show you. But not here and not now. If you truly want to know the truth about yourself then come visit me here in 3 days time.”

The man rose up to his feet, a tan cloak covering his body. ”I hope to see you then.” He bowed and turned to leave. Koji reached forward to stop the man but the raccoons on his shoulders immediately turned and snarled at Koji startling the boy and making him jump back. The man turned around and held up three fingers. ”Three days. Right here.” With that he marched off deeper into the ally.

Koji thought about what had just happened as he headed back to claim his reward from the neighbor. <I>What the heck did that guy mean with fate... This is all so confusing... and the weirdest part is.. for some reason I feel like I understand him. This was the part Koji found the most strange. This fate thing sounded crazy to him at first, but as the mans words rang in his head Koji began to feel different. The more he thought about it the greater this feeling in his gut grew that told him to meet the man. It did seem weird that the raccoons Koji had just gotten out of his neighbors house were the ones that led him to this mysterious man. Maybe it truly was fate.

It seemed like Koji would just have to wait to find out. Three days...

WC: 1310

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back