Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another one condemned [PVT SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat with his back towards the entrance of the small tavern, it was busy the air was thick with the smell of booze and human bodies. He knew that this was the place that is target frequented or as to why was as mystery. The establishment was old and crumbling many of the windows had been boarded up from either attempted break ins or from the look of the clientele it was more likely from barstools being through from bar fights. Behind the bar was a larger elderly woman, her face was painted with a thick layer of make-up in a vain attempt to hide her dwindling beauty giving her the completion of a poorly plastered wall. Her frame was squeezed into a tight revealing dress that showed far more then he assumed anyone in that bar wished to see. To the Uchiha’s left was man passed out on the bar his hand still clutching his glass a pool of saliva seeping from his open mouth, Takeshi looked at him and rolls his eyes why did his mission have to bring him into a place like this. He brought his glass to his mouth to take a drink as he was nudge in the back by a male that had just received a punch to the face, he glared looking down at his now drenched sleeve.
“Watch it!”
The painting women shouted throwing a glass at the fighting couple. She looked at Takeshi resting her cleavage on the bar giving him a eyeful that he knew that no amount of alcohol would remove from his memory.
“Sorry about that sweetie, I’ll get you another,”
Her voice was as pleasant as nails on a chalk board and the scent of nicotine washed over the males as she spoke, his skin crawled but he knew better then to blow is cover and smile back trying to stop himself from vomiting in his mouth.
“Thank you,”
He replied placing the glass in front of him and watched the barmaid filled the glass with what he hoped was whiskey, however it was probably closer to water the whiskey. He fished some coins from his pocket of his robes and placed on the bar in front of him.
“No need, this one is on the house,”
She smiled leaving in closer resting her hand on the back of her hands,
“You look far too put together to be the usual that we get in here, what brought you here?”
“I am looking for a woman,”
Takeshi watched as the women’s eyes lit up.
“Well I am sure I can be of a assistance if it is a women that you are looking for”
She smiled leaning over further exposing more of her ample cleavage.
“While you are certainly an..”
There was a pause as Takeshi stumbled over what to say next.
“Enchanting creature I am looking for someone.”
“Suit yourself Sweetie,”
She pouted back upright.
“Who is it that you are looking for, I know most of the regulars by name in this place,”

Takeshi considered the words and wondered how to word it correctly. It seemed that he had managed to make a certain acquaintance with this women at the bar though he probably wouldn’t want it to be anything more than that with the way she spoke and how she worded what she said, it was clear to Takeshi that he still had to tread around each of these words carefully and with consideration. Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he pondered a reply or more importantly the correct reply in this situation.

“Looking for a woman that might keep herself to herself, probably only visits here rarely and never comes in, now I know that she has been a few times. But probably the quiet type never talks to anyone else and just gets food”

Takeshi figured that the description that he had managed to give would have a fair representation of who he was looking for at that exact moment in time. Though the description was vague he didn’t want to go into the details about who it was that he was after, nor how she appeared or how the fact that she probably didn’t even look human to anyone that was giving her a second glance, that information was on a need to know bases and right now this bar wench that he was being talked up by probably was not the person that needed to know any of this information.

“Now you mention it that girl you were after came in here last week, she normally hangs around for a bit talks to someone that seems to know her then they leave, I haven’t seen her in a week so maybe might be your lucky night mista, now why you wait can I get you a drink at all?”

Takeshi listened to the words and allowed himself to nod slightly as he considered his next option knowing full well that girl would often visit here. It was clear that he still had work to get done, but the main question was how long would it take for that women to arrive, Takeshi appreciated the information that he had been given by the bartender, he ordered himself another drink deciding the best option would be to sit quiet and make sure that he caught the arrival of the newcomer with his own eyes.

“Thank you for the information, I will be around in the corner, I request that if she does enter you just give a nod my way. Though make it discrete and that will be needed. Thank you, pretty lady.”

It seemed that Takeshi would be using his charm to make sure that he went unnoticed, as he allowed himself to sink into a chair at the back of the bar, knowing full well that this gave the best view of the door and the surrounding area, he wasn’t going to complain and being able to watch everyone who walked in and out of this place, though he continued to sip his drink making sure not to overdoor it he wanted to make sure he was prepared.
As darkness begun to sink in around them, they found themselves drinking few people stood up and left their surrounding area. It seemed that some where getting ready to go home for the night, deciding to call it from the drinking hole that they visited, though Takeshi was in for the long haul and that much had been made clear. As he slumped in the corner allowing himself to enjoy the conversations around him. He was sitting in the corner on his own eyeballing everyone that was walking in and out looking for something to peak his interested, but it seemed the information that he had been given was completely wrong. Sighing to himself he went to stand up from the seat he was in.

It seemed that the door opened during that few seconds and a hooded figured walked inside of the small tavern, hidden by the robes that she wore, and sure enough walking straight threw the bar without speaking to anyone taking a seat from the crowd and sitting silently, this was the target that Takeshi had come here for and it was clear that he now had found his target. As he allowed the night to progress conversations taking place and food being served. Though as the night passed the women finally stood up and headed out to the door. It was clear that she had the intention to leave the bar and that was something that Takeshi simply couldn’t allow right now. He needed to make sure that he stooped her from causing any more trouble to the village, his assignment was clear, and he knew what had to be done to ensure his success.

Takeshi slinked out behind her, to make sure that he never lost sight of her as she suddenly came to a stop in the road, it was clear that she was already clued up on the situation as well as being followed, this was something that Takeshi could not have anticipated as we as how she knew that he was so close behind her. Though the sudden stop in the road proved enough evidence that now was the time to strike before asking any questions he allowed his hands to come together not wanting to give her any form of advantage that could be used to counter against him.

In that split second the night went from calm to once more eruptions of power from each side, it was obvious that both parties had begun to launch themselves at each other, though Takeshi preferred to keep things in secret, this was not the case and he had to now fight to protect himself and that was what he was going to do. He allowed his hands to crash together and made sure that he put up the fight of his life, but that was always the case. Takeshi was never sent out for nice and fun and easy missions. They had a problem with this group and he would make sure that they had been eradicated from the face of the planet by the time he was done. This was just another one on the list to completing that goal.

As the fight raged on into the night the only evidence of the fighting was the sounds that erupted threw the whole jungle as well as the flashes of the fight as Jutsu flew back and forth, it could be observed from the outside as being a pretty sight, but it was far from that to say the least. This was a life and death fight that neither one of them wanted to give up on and it would likely end up with only one person walking away from this alive, but who would be the true question. There were multiple options for this as both were not holding back.

Takeshi dodged sideways as a blast that would have torn his side clean in half was avoided, though the rackety sound of the puppets continued as the enemy controlled them with impressive skill something that had not been seen for a while inside the land of leaf, and something that even he had to admit he hated. Though as the time continued to tick on and on it was clear that both were coming to an end of their abilities, the fight lessened as the damage that was being thrown out came close to nothing in that split second. Though what work would be done was another thing entirely as they tried to push their bodies beyond the limits that normally restricted them.

Takeshi slashed out in a vain hope to finally end this as his clothes dripped from blood rips that had appeared and his entire appearance was something that could be considered worn and torn. Though he wanted to make sure that he was hitting the right mark. As his blade ran threw his opponents chest ending her life as it broke the embodied spirt that she held inside of the puppet, smashing it into millions of peace’s and seeing the end of the fight and her life in that split-second strike and decision he stood over her watching the girl die slowly and what would be considered painfully for anyone that had seen this altercation of course.

“I am sorry, you are a threat that I cannot ignore any more, you and your brothers must pay the price for what you have done, don’t worry you will not be alone I will be sending more of them to you soon. And you will be free from the confinement of your mind and body”

Takeshi finished speaking as he sheathed the blade allowing himself to turn around and walk away leaving the empty shell of what used to be a girl on the floor broken. Walking back into the night he headed back to the village and back to his waiting wife knowing that this was just the start of something for the branch.

[TWC: 2,031]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back