Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another piece to the puzzle (requesting Raikage)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been only a few days since Ziren has made it here in Cloud. The strangely familiar ANBU operative had let him come in with very little to go off on. Granted, he did show his passport and all, but what the operative said, or rather wrote, has raised the Chigokai's eyebrows.

That, and the things he has heard on the way to Lightning Country. If others had made it here, then surely he will know more of what had happened. None of it good, as he remembers from what he's been told.

Going up the Torre Celeste, and stopping at the door to the Raikage office. Remembering a lot of times when he came to the Hokage Mansion. A lot of the times had turned to bad memories, the Medical Chief just hopes that this won't be a repeat of the past, that this Kage actually cares for his people. Of course, there might be questions coming Ziren's way, but Ziren himself also has some questions that hopefully the Raikage can answer.

After a few moments of standing awkwardly at the door, Ziren finally knocked on the door

Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg

(Topic entered as Npc Chigokai Ziren)
(Requesting Raikage)
(Only made one edit, and that was to add a picture of what Ziren looks like now, except eyes are fully blood with no irises, and left arm is silver metal)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The same secretary that cleared Ziren to go up to the Raikage's office also informed Ayumu of the man's coming and his name. Ayumu had heard the name before and now he would meet the man who held it. A knock at the door signaled Ziren's arrival and Ayumu called out to let him know he could enter. As he had been told by more than one person by now, the man's left arm was missing, replaced by a metal one. Other than that, he seemed to be okay which had been left in question last Ayumu had heard. It was good to see the man had made it here and Ayumu was sure his wife would be relieved.

"Welcome, Ziren correct? My name is Kogami Ayumu. I'd heard about you from your wife who made it here before you,"<i></i> Ayumu greeted the man. He wasn't sure if Ziren knew yet that his wife and children had made it to Kumogakure safely, but if not he did want to let him know. "She was worried about you, I'm sure she'll be relieved to see you,"<i></i> Ayumu continued.

"So, what is it that brings you here?"<i></i> Ayumu asked curiously. He had some questions for Ziren certainly, but perhaps there was something Ziren was here for himself?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Ziren had heard a voice tell him to enter, he did. Taking a quick look around to survey the area, to see what the surroundings can tell him about the Raikage. His eyes rested on the Raikage himself, as he listened to the man's blood flow for any indication of any kinds to set him off as a bad person.

Nothing yet. But his body tensed up as he heard his own name being said out loud, before relaxing when the Raikage, Ayumu he calls himself, said that he has heard about him from his wife. "Yes. To be honest I found her first, when entering into your Village. To see her and my children."

The Raikage then asked Ziren what brings him here, in which, the Chigokai replied, "I have some questions to be answered, and some requests. But we both know that this isn't a one way street, so I will also answer any questions you might have and fufill any requests you have for me. Just as long as those requests don't negatively impact my family." Ziren was a family man. Right now, the most important thing to him is keeping his family safe.

"Also, I ask for you to forgive me in advance, if I offend you in any way. I haven't really looked up to a lot of people. And one that I used to, did this to me." Showing his left metal arm, he continued. "Not only that, but once I woke from a coma, I have heard that very same person has done some atrocious things. As if I didn't think he'd go any lower. Once I woke up from my coma, I've... I've also been having episodes... Traumatic events sometimes replay in my mind. PTSD." Saying that acronym still feels foreign in his mouth. Of having to explain how a guy like him, who has done so much, is now a mess of emotions triggered by bad memories. Just thinking about him, made him stop for a few seconds, to take a deep breath. Ziren closed his eyes to control his breathing. After opening them once again, the permanent bloodified eyes looked at Ayumu.

"So, Raikage-sama. Do you have any questions for me? Or should I ask some questions?" The Chigokai asked.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren waited for a reply, but he can only imagine what the other man must be thinking. Of someone like Ziren just not only popping up in his Village, but in his office, none the less, asking for some answers and having some requests. Granted, he did say that he himself will answer any questions that the Raikage might have, or fufill any requests he might have within reason of it not negatively effecting Ziren's family. But maybe the Chigokai moved too fast on this whole situation.

That, and he was starting to get a headache now. He rubbed his temples trying to think, to concentrate. But it was no use. Ever since he woke up from the coma, he's been a changed man. Some things he used to enjoy to pass the time he can't, won't, or is not about to do anymore.

"I'm sorry, Raikage-sama, for taking up your time. I realize that you must be a very busy man, and might not have all of the time to answer questions or fufill requests. Though, I do have one request that I see as very important. I woke up from a coma. I was fighting for my life in a mission in Water. I won, but ended up in a coma. Two years later, I find the world different. The Leaf, not what I used to know when I was younger. Heck, I don't even know if they even tried to search for me after I sent an urgent message out to them when I said I was tracking down a high level threat. What I'm getting at is that to Leaf. I may as well be dead. And the reaction to finding out someone is alive, rather than dead, could be a wide range of emotions. So I only ask of this one thing. And that is, I don't want the Leaf to know of my existence. Of me still being alive." The Chigokai turned towards the door. He then turned his face only a small bit, "When people are confused, they are scared, when they are scared, they do irrational things. But don't get confusion mixed with anger. I've heard what the present Hokage has done. And with my own personal experience, it doesn't seem so far fetched for him to do such a thing. I don't believe everything is black and white. Where light is always good and darkness is always bad. Sometimes, people try to only show the light in them, so others won't see how dark they really are on the inside. And sometimes people hide in the darkness because their light is so little, and they don't want it to go out, seeing other people who are on the edge of going to the darkness, they want to help them, so they won't end up losing their lights as well." With that said, he turned back around and bowed respectfully.

"I haven't known you long enough yet to guess what kind of person you are. But I hope you are infinite times more if a better leader than Takeshi. And the next time we talk, I'll actually ask for an appointment, and not just barge in here like I did today."

Ziren turned back around and left the Raikage office.

(Topic left for life things)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back