Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another set of weary eyes closed [Official-requesting Shin]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Spring had come to the mountains of Kumogakure, but it had brought more darkness than renewal. The fall of one of Kumo's most powerful figures coupled with the retirement of another had made the village stagger, to be sure. It had knocked the breath from Hikari, and the village had grieved. Yet that morning, Hikari had awoken to news she had not expected, news of tragedy and another loss. It was a very formal and very sad letter from Shima Haruka. about finding Donut damn near dead on the floor of his home, a notification that her boss was in a hospital bed. Hikari had come directly from home as she read, to inform her Kage.

As she reached the secretary's desk in the Raikage's office, Hikari simply said, "I bring news that Hayata sama must know. Please inform him of my presence." She had in the time she waited for Shin to buzz her in, realized that it would likely be herself to replace Natsu, but to be honest she hadn't had time to really consider the implications. Shaking away those thoughts, Hikari took to pacing. It was hard for the Santaru to remain still.

[OOC- I linked the thread in which Haruka finds Natsu, and rushes him to the hospital, just in case anyone who hadn't read it, needed reference.]
[mft 196]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Another set of weary eyes closed [Official-requesting Sh

hitomi_resize.png

Hitomi ~ Private Secretary and Head of Logistics​

Even though Hitomi was not as trained as the raikage, she could sense the intense grief on her face as she continued to pace herself waiting for the opportunity to see the raikage. "Yes, Hikari-san, I will notify the raikage right away." She said as he activated her headset. "Raikage-sama, Ambassador Hiraki wishes to speak with you." She began as she looked up toward the young lady. "She says it is urgent." There was a brief pause before Hitomi nodded her head. "Yes, I understand." She responded.

"He says you can see him but he has a couple of conference meetings with some clients in an hour." She continued.

After Hikari received her answer she would find the raikage sitting behind his desk pensively at work with his quill pen filling out several parchments. The lighting of the room was rather dim giving on the personal lightning. The room had the same smell of burning mint and herbs from the burning kettle that brewed hot tea at the back.

"Hikari-san, you said this was urgent." Shin said as the motion of his writing hand came to a stop. He took a calm breath as he sat back waiting for what ever Hikari had prepared for him.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hikari bowed to the secretary, "Thank you Hitomi san." She said, "I appreciate your service." She walked into the Raikage's office and waited for the man to look at her. At least part of her hesitance was due to the fact that she didn't exactly know how she was going to tell him he'd lost yet another Sennin and friend.

Shin was writing in the dim room. There was the light scent of burning mint, and of course, the ever present tea. "Hikari-san, you said this was urgent." Shin said as the motion of his writing hand came to a stop.

"I...Yes. It is." She rubbed her face, "There is no delicate way to say this, sir. Do Natsu is in a medical coma. He very nearly died. It is not believed that he will wake up soon if ever." She stepped forward, hands shaking, "I... received this... not more than an hour ago." She handed the letter to Shin, which detailed all the specifics of his condition along with some personal sorrow from Haruka. "It was a personal letter... I'm sorry, I didn't have time to collect a report. I came to you as soon as I could. This is what Shima Haruka sent me. She and Do san were courting, he went to visit her... well, it's all in there." She felt her hands begin to shake, and clenched them into fists, remaining as silent as possible, while he read. "Sir... Natsu is unable to fulfill his duties." She said, after he finished, as delicately as possible. "What... I..." She hesitated, "Main branch needs a new Sennin."

She was more than aware that Shin was no tyrant. Sometimes she felt he was too lenient. But there was a certain comfort in knowing that at least one person could be trusted not to use and abuse their subordinates. Hikari looked down at her hands, then back up at him, "Sir, I swore an oath that I would be always loyal to you, and to Kumogakure. I now offer my life and my services to you, though they are already yours to use as you wish."

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Was the young man suffering from a mental ailment as a result of the battle at Tenozan? Shin had medical experience of which he would have been able to discern this before Natsu's condition could have worsen. Could it be that Shin was too absorb about Takaki Masao's demise that he could not predict problems with his present comrades? Shin received the paper with a very serious look on his face. There was a brief silence as he studied the letter over and over again. Hikari was clearly distraught despite trying to hide her pain. Shin felt the same feeling powerless even though he was the raikage. Thoughts began to rush into Shin's head trying to find ways in which he could save him. However, even if he could, he should not interfere with the natural causes. There was still hope that the man will wake, it just was a matter of when.

Shin placed the letter near the light as his right fingers rubbed against his temple.

"Sir, I swore an oath that I would be always loyal to you, and to Kumogakure. I now offer my life and my services to you, though they are already yours to use as you wish"

Shin sighed. "My only desire for you is to continue give your selfless service to those around you, especially those close to you.. Shin said in a somber tone. "In the event that Do Natsu's is unable to serve, Masao-senpai and I discussed nominating you for main branch sennin. Your continual performance as ambassador had caught the eye of council and we feel you can lead the village well."

Shin reached for his headset as he activated the transmitter. "Hitomi-san, would you please hold my client meeting for an hour there is some pressing matters I need to attend you." There was a slight pause as Hitomi responded. "I understand, if my presence is needed let them know that I am at Aesculapium."

Shin rose to his feet as he walk toward Hikari. "I believe right now that Do Natsu needs us. Don't you agree. As long as he is still alive there is always hope that he will wake. Would you mind joining me to the complex?"

[[Leaving Topic w/Hikari]]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hikari waited in silence as Shin read. The look on his face was stern, serious. The red haired ninja hoped he had some idea on what to do. As he read and reread, it became clear that he felt as powerless as she did. IIt occurred to her then that the last words she'd said to him had been uttered after he'd suffered, watching Masao's death. The bitterness she'd felt upon her uncle's death, however, had made it impossible for her to see the way he suffered. As she waited, she offered a prayer to whatever god Natsu served, for his safety and healing. After Shin placed the letter down, he rubbed his temples, and Hikari felt she needed to remind him that she was still there, and would serve as needed.

He sighed, "My only desire for you is to continue give your selfless service to those around you, especially those close to you.."

"Of course, sir." She said.

"In the event that Do Natsu's is unable to serve, Masao-senpai and I discussed nominating you for main branch sennin. Your continual performance as ambassador had caught the eye of council and we feel you can lead the village well."

Hikari blushed, surprised. She remembered that one of the last things Masao had said to her was that he trusted her, but she hadn't realized how much. She smiled to herself while waiting for Shin to finish speaking to his secretary. "Thank you, Hayata Sama, for the compliment." He might not realize how much it meant to her, and she wouldn't tell him, but it did do something to calm her spirit, and that might be noticeable to the Kage.

Shin rose to his feet as he walk toward Hikari. "I believe right now that Do Natsu needs us. Don't you agree. As long as he is still alive there is always hope that he will wake. Would you mind joining me to the complex?"

"Of course, sir." She said, opening the door for him and waiting for him to exit.

[[topic left w/Shin, continued here]]
[Mft 341]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back