Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Apologies amidst the storm [Message - Mikasa]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The envelope, an exquisite creation folded by a master, sealed with a strange black clay, rested gently on the desk of the Medical Sennin. It had not been an easy feat to bring it here, to her main office, but when one could talk to doors things became a bit smoother.

Mikki inwardly sighed, a rather difficult feat for someone without lungs. Migoya was too sentimental with these flesh-bags, but even he understood that this Mikasa was someone worth a bit more than the other piles of pus and blood.

A small flash of smoke would cause the Tsukumogami to disappear, once again rejoining Migoya.

The letter beckoned, its contents written in a plain yet perfect hand.
</COLOR></I>
Dear Mikasa-sama,

When I first stood under that bridge on that miserable day, I could not have guessed that a measure of sunlight would find its way through the bleakness of my existence.

They say that the most beautiful of flowers grow amidst the harshest of conditions. I truly believe you are something special, and if the rest of the village fails to see that it is their own blindness that stops them.

You are the Hokage this village needs.

My only regret for my actions has been how it may reflect on you, and the branch you have worked so hard to maintain and grow. I humbly ask for your forgiveness in this respect. It was not my intention, but as you know it is our duty to heal what is sick.

Whilst my demotion now places me outside of your branch know that I am always available to help, to provide guidance and act as a sounding board. Bring light to this village, as I know you can and will.

You have my respect Mikasa-sama.

Myakashi Migoya.
<I><COLOR color="#FF0000">

[Message sent, NPC Mikki left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back