Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Arakaru Kano -> Hak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Arakaru Kano
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Retirement [Free Patch Swap]
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: ANBU In Training

New Character Name: Hak[Currently an Approved NPC]
Preferred Username: Hak
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Battlesmith
New Kinjutsu: Chimera [Free Patch Swap]

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Much Class. Wow. So Build.
HP: (60+lvl) x Stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Gen DC
High: Gen DC
Average: Gen Save, Dodge, Nin Acc
Low: Melee Acc, Ranged Acc

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main

Character Age: 8
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:

The boy is perfection in coffee hues; with lustrous hair the color of dark roasted beans with a sheen like fine firewood. The hair strands are tinted with scorching and fiery red streaks that look burning to the touch. His skin, dark and smooth like freshly turned earth and golden eyes that reflect the sun with its brilliant yellows and warmth. A serpentine mark extends from his left shoulder down to the wrist, as if slithering down his dark skin.

He is a beautiful boy, sporting a face beyond admirable, so exotic-looking and gentle that it is obvious the boy will grow into an incredibly handsome man. His eyes, although majestic and vast, have an undeniable burden - they tell a far-fetched story of horror and pain.

Character's Mental Description:

Hak is the type of boy who inexplicitly draws people to him. It doesn't hurt that he is a beautiful boy; however, it was more than that. He is quiet, but not out of painful shyness. It's a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe the lie of the land before he gets involved - yet he doesn't come off standoffish; he remains friendly faced and welcoming in body posture. Nothing is threatening about him, nothing at all. He is a good listener, a good audience, and a constant force of positivity to those he gets along with well. He works hard and gets his work done. Like any child, once in a while, he will sink into a sulk over getting something wrong, and although it doesn't happen to him often - when it does, he has poor tolerance for the feeling.

Multiple Personality Application: NA
Character History:
Most of Hak's childhood was spent in the Chakra Allergy Ward in the Aesculapium where his mother Suzu worked out of, speaking and playing with the children there within their limited capabilities. Both he and his mother suffered physical and emotional abuse from his alcoholic father which stunted Hak's social development severely, specifically towards male figures. During his time in the Chakra Allergy Ward, he befriended one of his only friends Okada Umeko who at the time had been spending time in the ward due to health difficulties. They became quite close during this time, and he grew quite emotionally attached to his new friend.

Umeko inexplicably became absent from the hospital around the same time that his home situation drastically worsened which caused Hak to develop severe depression and anxiety. Around this time his father escalated and gruesomely murdered his mother as well as severely injured Hak before disappearing and leaving Hak to fend for himself. It is unknown how long he spent alone with his mother's corpse before he was found all alone in his home, injured and alone.

As he had no next of kin and was left an orphan, he was taken in by the Main Branch Sennin. Repressing memories of his ordeal, he spent most of his time playing with a healthier Umeko and learning to be a child again.

Despite having very little interest in the life of a shinobi, Hak embarks on his first real trial as he begins his first year at Kumogakure's Academy, training to become a shinobi.

Clan Request: NA

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: Kano
Old Training: Link
Old Dojo: NA

Special Usergroups: NA

Old Stats:

Power Level: 1,915
Agility: 300/525
Stamina: 300/525
Taijustsu: 475/525
Ninjutsu: 240/525
Genjutsu: 300/525
Chakra Control: 300%/525%
Old OOC Rank: A-Rank

New Stats:

Genjutsu: 300/525
Chakra Control: 300%/525%
New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: No Changes: Keeping

Keeping
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁)<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>

Water Release (水遁)<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>

ANBU Arts<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>
Kenjutsu (剣術) [Slashing]<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>

Taijutsu (体術)[Unarmed]<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>
Kinetic (動的)<i></i>
  • <i>
</i>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tr=bg2]

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Augments/ASP Purchases: Carrying Over
PURCHASED AUGMENTATIONS[lb2][/lb2]
  1. BLOOD RACK|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT
  2. SWIFT|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT
  3. VAMPIRIC|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT
  4. BARBED TEETH|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT
</TD>
<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]ASP SHOP PURCHASES[lb2][/lb2]
  1. CLASS POINT CARD|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT
  2. ABILITIES CARD|
    PURCHASE RECEIPT

[tbody]

[/tbody]
Other Refunds: None

Name of any Contract you currently own: NA
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: NA
Name of Kinjutsu you own: NA

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's do this, doggo!
Name: Good
Village: Good
BL/CA: Good
Kin: Good
Custom Class: Good -- you also have a class point card as well
Sex/Gender: Good
Appearance: Good
Personality: Good
History: Good -- Need yuii to approve
Branch: REQUIRED
IC RANK: REQUIRED
Stats: Good
Jutsu: Good
Other Swaps: Good

Arakaru Kano said:
Old Character Name: Arakaru Kano
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Retirement [Free Patch Swap]
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: ANBU In Training

New Character Name: Hak[Currently an Approved NPC]
Preferred Username: Hak
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Battlesmith
New Kinjutsu: Chimera [Free Patch Swap]

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Much Class. Wow. So Build.
HP: (60+lvl) x Stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Gen DC
High: Gen DC
Average: Gen Save, Dodge, Nin Acc
Low: Melee Acc, Ranged Acc

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main

Character Age: 8
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:

The boy is perfection in coffee hues; with lustrous hair the color of dark roasted beans with a sheen like fine firewood. The hair strands are tinted with scorching and fiery red streaks that look burning to the touch. His skin, dark and smooth like freshly turned earth and golden eyes that reflect the sun with its brilliant yellows and warmth. A serpentine mark extends from his left shoulder down to the wrist, as if slithering down his dark skin.

He is a beautiful boy, sporting a face beyond admirable, so exotic-looking and gentle that it is obvious the boy will grow into an incredibly handsome man. His eyes, although majestic and vast, have an undeniable burden - they tell a far-fetched story of horror and pain.

Character's Mental Description:

Hak is the type of boy who inexplicitly draws people to him. It doesn't hurt that he is a beautiful boy; however, it was more than that. He is quiet, but not out of painful shyness. It's a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe the lie of the land before he gets involved - yet he doesn't come off standoffish; he remains friendly faced and welcoming in body posture. Nothing is threatening about him, nothing at all. He is a good listener, a good audience, and a constant force of positivity to those he gets along with well. He works hard and gets his work done. Like any child, once in a while, he will sink into a sulk over getting something wrong, and although it doesn't happen to him often - when it does, he has poor tolerance for the feeling.

Multiple Personality Application: NA
Character History:
Most of Hak's childhood was spent in the Chakra Allergy Ward in the Aesculapium where his mother Suzu worked out of, speaking and playing with the children there within their limited capabilities. Both he and his mother suffered physical and emotional abuse from his alcoholic father which stunted Hak's social development severely, specifically towards male figures. During his time in the Chakra Allergy Ward, he befriended one of his only friends Okada Umeko who at the time had been spending time in the ward due to health difficulties. They became quite close during this time, and he grew quite emotionally attached to his new friend.

Umeko inexplicably became absent from the hospital around the same time that his home situation drastically worsened which caused Hak to develop severe depression and anxiety. Around this time his father escalated and gruesomely murdered his mother as well as severely injured Hak before disappearing and leaving Hak to fend for himself. It is unknown how long he spent alone with his mother's corpse before he was found all alone in his home, injured and alone.

As he had no next of kin and was left an orphan, he was taken in by the Main Branch Sennin. Repressing memories of his ordeal, he spent most of his time playing with a healthier Umeko and learning to be a child again.

Despite having very little interest in the life of a shinobi, Hak embarks on his first real trial as he begins his first year at Kumogakure's Academy, training to become a shinobi.

Clan Request: NA

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: Kano
Old Training: Link
Old Dojo: NA

Special Usergroups: NA

Old Stats: