Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

As everything continues as it was... [Requesting Entry]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko moved towards the gates of this village which, last she knew, was on the brink of a conflict within itself due to the man who was Tsuchikage last she was here having a woman go missing as 'retribution' for ordering another of his Shinobi to kill a Kumogakure Shinobi for less than no reason. As she waited, she would keep her arms crossed as she waited for someone to let her in.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Hah! I win again guard! Now hand over the yen that we agreed on!” The faceless NPC had to turn over a few thousand yen before attempting to grab the Genin, losing the opportunity though. Sashou was one quick bean to dodge out of the way of a body bind before running away and hiding again.

Hiding behind one of the sisters and waiting for the Anbu to move away trying to find him, the shinobi noticed a figure standing by the statues just waiting for someone to get to them. It just so happened that Sashou was someone who liked being at the gate. Of course… If they weren’t a threat and had a way of benefiting the village then it would be fine.

He jumped down the sisters, jumping from one to another before landing in front of the figure. He noticed that first it was a feminine figure and second the get up was really informal for someone who usually arrived at the gates. None the less he would approach them as friendly as he was to everyone.

”Welcome to Iwagakure! I’m sure you have travelled far but may I take a name, passport and reason for visiting our village please? “ He would wait to see what the woman would have on her and what reason for being at the village.

Sashou was wearing the usual shinobi gear, with a dark brown jacket covering a black top and bottoms, with tabi covering his feet. The forehead protector of the village was proudly sitting around his left arm, bearing Stone’s insignia. The right arm had an armlet on it, with a bunch of senbon pointing out of it.

He waiting too see what the woman wanted here but until then he would stand around and wait for her.

[MFT 301 words]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko's arms stayed crossed as she stood at the gates to the village she had been at before though she hadn't expected for someone to try and go missing and start a war with Kumogakure. As a slight breeze passed through the area, her brown hair swayed slightly, as well as her black skirt. She also wore a green jacket, along with a pair of black shinobi sandals. She scanned the area with her brown eyes as she waited, until she had noticed someone land in front of her, and would soon speak. As he spoke she would listen before uncrossing her arms and speaking.

"My reason is my own. My passport is long since expired, though if you still want to look at it, I can show it to you. As for my name, you'll see it on the passport, though it may or may not be too worn to be read." She said, taking out her old passport, considering she had it from before she was a Shinobi from Kumogakure, so it wouldn't have information from her being a Shinobi from there, though the entire thing was worn so it was up to the guy's eyes if he could actually see the name or not.

As she held out her passport, she would quickly examine the guy to see a forehead protector sitting on his left arm, bearing stone's symbol. She would keep herself from making any sort of dirty look from her interpretation of stone was at the moment.

[MFT]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His smile stopped as soon as she said that her reasons for being here were off her own. Had it been the reason for walking down a street or catching a boat to somewhere sure. But this was Iwagakure! The jewel of the north! Oh well…

He took her passport and looked over it. He was just about able to make out her name but no village. A little odd but he figured a lot of people lived in all kinds of places and mentally shrugged it off. He would just have to press on the reason before he let her in to the village that he so valued.

”Now miss Yureku was it? As much as I appreciate you valuing your reasons above protocol of the shinobi village I would recommend some kind of answer for being at our village. It’s part of all going down in the books of who is coming in and out of the village and it would be great that I don’t get in trouble with my superiors for allowing someone in without reason.” He smiled softly to her as if it would try and break the tension from having to be the antagonist here.

”So I’ll have to ask again, what is your reason for visiting our village?” It wasn’t all about being the bad guy even though Sashou was definitely not a good person. But it was the fact that every village had to make sure there wasn’t someone planning to attack their own shinobi.

[Note: Because I don't know kanji I did the name based on Japanese Romaji, turned the m to an r and the o to a u as if they had faded, hence why Sashou has said your name wrong XD]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened as the man had spoke, first calling her Yureku, which she would just take it. It's not like anyone here knew her actual name, and she wouldn't be the one who would be sharing it at all. She exhaled slowly to keep herself from speaking anything ill towards this mans village as he spoke about he recommended some sort of answer. "Fine. How does a vacation sound?" She said, as she crossed her arms again and looking at the sky. After a few moments, she would look back at the man.

"Since you know who I am, who are you?" She said, tilting her head ever so slightly. As she waited, she would also wait for her passport to be given back to her as she noticed that clouds started to form in the sky. "I figured I'd choose here to see the people here and try things..." She said, giving a false reason to enter the village.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah this shorty is a little feisty he thought to himself as he watched her cross her arms and give such a vague answer. A vacation would seem like a fine answer to write on the book and that’s if he wrote it in the book. She also asked for his name and then tried to justify her reason to come here a little more. Thinking on the spot made it seem ever so suspicious. But one person in a whole village of shinobi couldn’t hurt right?

”Ah well you see there’s a difference between your curiosity and me doing my job. I don’t like to give my name until at least the first date,” he joked, giving a chuckle and handing back her passport. ”There you go, you’re all clear. Enjoy the sites and if you need anything don’t be afraid to find your local help desk.” With that he would let the woman in to the village, giving her the all clear.

”Maybe I’ll see you around? Stop by the entertainment sector and you’ll probably see me there.” He would jump back up onto the Sisters and wait for Yureka to enter the village. He would then get back too looking for chum- friends to play card games or something.

[Letting Yumeko into the village]
[Topic left after Yumeko enters]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to the man as he spoke and told her that he didn't like to give his name until the first date. And nodded as she had taken back her passport and listened to him again, as well as listening to him speak to stop by the entertainment sector, in which she would probably see him there. "Alright, and thank you." She said, walking into the village that had decided the person she was there for, should have been killed. As she moved towards the village, it would start to rain.

Though as she started to enter the village, small traces of a miasma of poison would start to be released into the village.

[Topic Left | Village Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back